PDA

View Full Version : Tigers back

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Its moving day today and Tigers right in the mix.he tees off at one today so ill be able to watcch his full round on the golf channell and N.B.C at 2 30 with the years first major coming next week he and his Canadian swing coach sean foley are right on pace to win the masters on april 7th in 2 weeks.

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 01:43 PM
They allow 'negroes' into The Masters'?

Kidding of course! :dancing:

Swing well Tiger. Pretend the ball is you-know-who.

~BB~

onmyknees
03-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Allright....I've heard Lisa talk about her passion for golf now more than a few times...and I'm just not seein' it !! Maybe I should start hangin' out at the country clubs but I don't think they let guys with this many tattoos in places like that. LMAO. What does a hot cougar fetish loving Trans woman wear for a day of golf...?? This....

Paulistano
03-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Wanna see those 20 yards killer putts, Tiger!

BigDF
03-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Allright....I've heard Lisa talk about her passion for golf now more than a few times...and I'm just not seein' it !! Maybe I should start hangin' out at the country clubs but I don't think they let guys with this many tattoos in places like that. LMAO. What does a hot cougar fetish loving Trans woman wear for a day of golf...?? This....Lisa could rock either one of those outfits and given some of the fellows I've known to play golf....Well, let's just say if they let those boys in, then Lisa will be a welcome and most scenic change.:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Paulistano
03-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Bagger was the first transsexual to earn the right to play on the Ladies European Tour.

I like her clothes!!!

giovanni_hotel
03-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Tiger won't win a major tournament this season. He lost his mojo when he shat on his Swedish meatball and she took his babies out of the country.

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Tiger won't win a major tournament this season. He lost his mojo when he shat on his Swedish meatball and she took his babies out of the country.wanna put some money on it?

CORVETTEDUDE
03-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Tiger won't win a major tournament this season. He lost his mojo when he shat on his Swedish meatball and she took his babies out of the country.

I'll take some of that action! Just how brave do you feel?

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I'll take some of that action! Just how brave do you feel?200 bucks

oralboy707
03-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Glad for the tour talk Lisa .. yeah Tiger is slowly regaining his mojo .. seems like he has 1 or 2 good rounds per tourney ...

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Glad for the tour talk Lisa .. yeah Tiger is slowly regaining his mojo .. seems like he has 1 or 2 good rounds per tourney ...it takes time to change a swing usually a year and a half but it boggles my mind why he changed it in the first place lol

oralboy707
03-26-2011, 08:18 PM
And this isn't the first time he's done a major revamp on his swing .. the endless pursuit of (or return to) perfection never ends ... glad he keeps wanting more ..

sucka4chix
03-26-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't think words can express how uninterested I am in golf. BUT, I stumbled upon that playoff between Rocco and Tiger and I couldn't turn the channel. I was calling people up saying "Damn, that's some golf!" That's the only time I ever found golf exciting.

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 08:35 PM
And this isn't the first time he's done a major revamp on his swing .. the endless pursuit of (or return to) perfection never ends ... glad he keeps wanting more ..well he just made an eagle ,,,sweeeeeet

south ov da border
03-26-2011, 09:05 PM
he needed this performance. I hope he can keep it up...

bassman2546
03-26-2011, 09:22 PM
Its moving day today and Tigers right in the mix.he tees off at one today so ill be able to watcch his full round on the golf channell and N.B.C at 2 30 with the years first major coming next week he and his Canadian swing coach sean foley are right on pace to win the masters on april 7th in 2 weeks.

I have no respect for the guy even before the womanizing bullshit. Bitchy attitude. Ignore the fans. Shoots a bad round and it's okay for him to dis the press. Unprofessional on the course when he takes a bad shot. Nope, I'll take Phil Mickelson anytime over that idiot.

bassman2546
03-26-2011, 09:48 PM

Honestly, I don't think he will either. I've watched about an hour of golf today and his swing is really unnatural and awkward. But one good thing will happen if he does win a major is Johnny Miller's head will be so far up his ass we won't have to listen to him KISS Tiger's ass.

I've enjoyed watching golf the time he's been away. For one, I don't have to watch him every second shot. And two, there are a pack of young golfers emerging up the ranks that are exciting to watch. With the return of Tiger, a lot of people will miss out seeing these guys because Tiger will monopolize all the TV footage whether he's playing well or not.

oralboy707
03-26-2011, 09:54 PM
he needed this performance. I hope he can keep it up...

hmmm, funny how that line applies to Tiger in more than one way .. lol

CORVETTEDUDE
03-27-2011, 12:20 AM
200 bucks
You and I are makeing the same bet, pretty lady....unless you're floppin' on me.

Willie Escalade
03-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Eldrick's not black, remember? He's Cablinasian...

oralboy707
03-27-2011, 05:26 AM
Tough day in tigerland .. moved wrong direction on moving day ...

lisaparadise
03-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Tough day in tigerland .. moved wrong direction on moving day ...i guess he wanted an early tee time this morning lol damn.

BigDF
03-27-2011, 01:23 PM
i guess he wanted an early tee time this morning lol damn.I watched a bit of the game yesterday and after watching several people miss putts, I remembered what a good friend of mine told me about golf: "We call if GOLF because the word FUCK was taken already.":crazy:banghead

lisaparadise
03-27-2011, 01:30 PM
I watched a bit of the game yesterday and after watching several people miss putts, I remembered what a good friend of mine told me about golf: "We call if GOLF because the word FUCK was taken already.":crazy:bangheadlol,i hear y
a its a good walk spoilled as they say

kensterling
03-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi Lisa,
Interesting thoughts, but Tiger's problem is not his swing. He just doesn't make putts anymore. He is one of the great clutch putters of all time and he has just lost his stroke. Won't win again till he makes putts. But he will be dangerous at the Masters, course sets up well for him.
Foley has him working on the one plane swing. Maybe he should have gone to the "stack and tilt" guys who Foley learned his trade from?
Also, the young guys on tour don't fear Tiger like the older ones do. It will be really interesting to see if he makes it all the way back.
Keep it in the fairway!!!

bassman2546
03-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Yeah, he missed an easy four-footer bogey. Nothing like Sergio Garcia, yesterday, missing an 18 incher. No more "Senor Saturday" for him. More like "Senor sucks".

95racer
03-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Golf is 90+% mental. That's still the issue with Tiger.

Regarding putting, he's had putting slumps before. They all do. Putting is the #1 shot in golf. 40+% of strokes are putts. It all reduces to chipping & putting. If you can't do that you're fucked.

Being a club fitter and maker I get asked "what the most important club in the bag?" Without hesitation I answer "the putter"!

My $.02.

lisaparadise
03-27-2011, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=95racer;904294]Golf is 90+% mental. QUOTE]well maybe thats why i am a good golfer lol

SunshyneMonroe
03-27-2011, 05:36 PM
who cares....he is a loser..

giovanni_hotel
03-27-2011, 06:31 PM
who cares....he is a loser..

Yeah, a $billion dollar 'loser'. Still the 2nd greatest golfer in the history of the sport by a wide margin, but he no longer has that fear factor anymore when he steps on a course.

Guys are comfortable competing with Eldrick head to head and I don't think Tiger has made that mental adjustment.

Tiger was always the 'bully' on the golf course, the intimidator. It's hard for any athlete who's relied on his own mystique to win matches throughout his career to compete on an even level psychologically with his opponents.

It must feel like he's competing against a 100 guys in every single tournament, instead of competing against himself and the golf course.

WHen playing like 'Tiger Woods' no longer in Eldrick's mind is enough to win, he's permanently fucced.

Somewhere, a fat golden bear is feasting on a fresh kill of tiger meat.

oralboy707
03-27-2011, 11:29 PM
Golf can be a merciless master ... that's why it's 'flog' backwards

lisaparadise
03-27-2011, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;904340]Yeah, a $billion dollar 'loser'. Still the 2nd greatest golfer in the history of the sport by a wide margin, but he no longer has that fear factor anymore when he steps on a course.
QUOTE] not even close TIGER is without a doubt the greatest of alltime period,dont believe me ask jack and the rest of the greats.

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;904340]Yeah, a $billion dollar 'loser'. Still the 2nd greatest golfer in the history of the sport by a wide margin, but he no longer has that fear factor anymore when he steps on a course.
QUOTE] not even close TIGER is without a doubt the greatest of alltime period,dont believe me ask jack and the rest of the greats.

Of course Jack will say that. He's a class act. Tiger hasn't fully proven himself yet. He doesn't have the most majors. He doesn't have the most tournament wins. Sure, he's got the most money but that's so inflated it can't even be compared to 35 years ago when I was watching Jack Nicklaus (the greatest of all time) take home a winner's cheque of $40,000.

And if some of the criteria for being dubbed the greatest of all time is character, class and integrity, well we know how that story goes.

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 12:41 AM
[quote=lisaparadise;904461]

Of course Jack will say that. .Career Wins on the PGA Tour
Sam Snead - 82
Jack Nicklaus - 73
*Tiger Woods - 71
Ben Hogan - 64
Arnold Palmer - 62
Byron Nelson - 52
Billy Casper - 51
Walter Hagen - 44
Cary Middlecoff - 40
Gene Sarazen - 39
Tom Watson - 39
*Phil Mickelson - 38
Professional Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 18
Tiger Woods - 14
Walter Hagen - 11
Ben Hogan - 9
Gary Player - 9
Pro and Amateur Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 20
Tiger Woods - 17
Bobby Jones - 13
Walter Hagen - 11
stats speak for themselves,Tiger is the greatest golfer of all-time and he still has 5 years before he turns 40

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 12:52 AM
[quote=bassman2546;904476]Career Wins on the PGA Tour
Sam Snead - 82
Jack Nicklaus - 73
*Tiger Woods - 71
Ben Hogan - 64
Arnold Palmer - 62
Byron Nelson - 52
Billy Casper - 51
Walter Hagen - 44
Cary Middlecoff - 40
Gene Sarazen - 39
Tom Watson - 39
*Phil Mickelson - 38
Professional Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 18
Tiger Woods - 14
Walter Hagen - 11
Ben Hogan - 9
Gary Player - 9
Pro and Amateur Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 20
Tiger Woods - 17
Bobby Jones - 13
Walter Hagen - 11
stats speak for themselves,Tiger is the greatest golfer of all-time and he still has 5 years before he turns 40http://www.thegolfexpert.com/tiger-woods_records.php

kensterling
03-28-2011, 01:17 AM
It probably does feel like Tiger is playing against 100 guys. Actually, probably feels like 143, since there are 144 in most PGA Tour events.

kensterling
03-28-2011, 01:18 AM
I got to go with Jack till tiger wins that 19th major. Still could happen.

Maximus25
03-28-2011, 01:34 AM
I hope everyone remembers the last two times, Woods changed his swing he sucked balls for a while but was back to his dominant self. I think some people forget that in golf, unlike other sports, you hit your prime in your 30s. Tiger has the physical attributes but I agree that he has a lost a bit of his mental edge.

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 02:19 AM
I hope everyone remembers the last two times, Woods changed his swing he sucked balls for a while but was back to his dominant self. I think some people forget that in golf, unlike other sports, you hit your prime in your 30s. Tiger has the physical attributes but I agree that he has a lost a bit of his mental edge.winnning instills confidence right?

kensterling
03-28-2011, 02:54 AM
A great many of the PGA tour and Nationwide tour golfers go through swing changes. Happens all the time. Why the big deal when Tiger does it? It's all about shooting the number. I don't care about Tiger's swing change, go shoot the number!

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 01:51 PM
Sam Snead - 82
Jack Nicklaus - 73
*Tiger Woods - 71
Ben Hogan - 64
Arnold Palmer - 62
Byron Nelson - 52
Billy Casper - 51
Walter Hagen - 44
Cary Middlecoff - 40
Gene Sarazen - 39
Tom Watson - 39
*Phil Mickelson - 38
Professional Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 18
Tiger Woods - 14
Walter Hagen - 11
Ben Hogan - 9
Gary Player - 9
Pro and Amateur Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 20
Tiger Woods - 17
Bobby Jones - 13
Walter Hagen - 11
stats speak for themselves,Tiger is the greatest golfer of all-time and he still has 5 years before he turns 40

All you did was support my statements, Lisa. Thank you. I don't care if he accomplished these numbers by the time he was 25. He's still not the greatest of all time. And in his prime, right now, he's just an average golfer where Nicklaus won his last major at age 46. I can easily debate this one all day.

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Sam Snead - 82
Jack Nicklaus - 73
*Tiger Woods - 71
Ben Hogan - 64
Arnold Palmer - 62
Byron Nelson - 52
Billy Casper - 51
Walter Hagen - 44
Cary Middlecoff - 40
Gene Sarazen - 39
Tom Watson - 39
*Phil Mickelson - 38
Professional Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 18
Tiger Woods - 14
Walter Hagen - 11
Ben Hogan - 9
Gary Player - 9
Pro and Amateur Majors
Jack Nicklaus - 20
Tiger Woods - 17
Bobby Jones - 13
Walter Hagen - 11

winnning instills confidence right?

Only if you win. ;)

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 01:53 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;904485]

All you did was support my statements, Lisa. Thank you. I don't care if he accomplished these numbers by the time he was 25. He's still not the greatest of all time. And in his prime, right now, he's just an average golfer where Nicklaus won his last major at age 46. I can easily debate this one all day.good morning, i dont wanna debate you cause at the end of the day i still wanna be your friend and we wont change each others minds.

BigDF
03-28-2011, 01:59 PM
[quote=bassman2546;904916]good morning, i dont wanna debate you cause at the end of the day i still wanna be your friend and we wont change each others minds.Good morning, Lisa and may I say that is a refreshing attitude. I don't know all that much about Tiger, but I will say that if he'll watch himself with the women a little better, he should have a long and rewarding life playing golf.

Also it's nice to see your pretty face this morning.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Looking 4 Now
03-28-2011, 01:59 PM
before tigers problems began he only knew one thing
how to win.....now he knows how to lose...i doubt if he will ever
be the same

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 02:24 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;904920]Good morning, Lisa and may I say that is a refreshing attitude. I don't know all that much about Tiger, but I will say that if he'll watch himself with the women a little better, he should have a long and rewarding life playing golf.

Also it's nice to see your pretty face this morning.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:good morning babe and thanks,tigers screwed nomatter what because most people are hipocrits i just dont get that part of life,honestly the same guys who bitch about tigers infidelity are the same married guys coming to see me lol go figure.

rodinuk
03-28-2011, 02:34 PM
What's to worry about? after all he has Tigerblood ;)

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 03:34 PM
[quote=bassman2546;904916]good morning, i dont wanna debate you cause at the end of the day i still wanna be your friend and we wont change each others minds.

Aw, how can I resist a statement like that. :Bowdown: You just want me to fuck you. lol

BigDF
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
[quote=BigDF;904923]good morning babe and thanks,tigers screwed nomatter what because most people are hipocrits i just dont get that part of life,honestly the same guys who bitch about tigers infidelity are the same married guys coming to see me lol go figure.That's called the double standard, sweetheart and a lot of guys follow that. I remember a married friend telling me years ago that women just don't have the same libido as men. I'd been married for a couple of years by then and knew he was in for a big surprise, which he got a couple of years later when she dumped him for another fellow. But I wasn't talking about the guys so much as I was the girls. I think any guy bitching about Tiger is just jealous of the man's abilities, which are awesome on the golf course. :)

luv4Tgirls
03-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Since Lisa is into golf, love her even more. Yes Tiger will win a major, maybe not the Masters, but he will get one this year.

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 08:17 PM
[quote=lisaparadise;904935]That's called the double standard, sweetheart and a lot of guys follow that. I remember a married friend telling me years ago that women just don't have the same libido as men. I'd been married for a couple of years by then and knew he was in for a big surprise, which he got a couple of years later when she dumped him for another fellow. But I wasn't talking about the guys so much as I was the girls. I think any guy bitching about Tiger is just jealous of the man's abilities, which are awesome on the golf course. :)

Nope. His abilities at one time were great and maybe they'll be great again. It's the person I don't like, never have - not the golfer. This stems back to his first year as a pro, not from recent developings.

iputinwork
03-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Tiger as a golfer is the man, its evident in the ratings, when Tiger is playing well, ratings are up, when he's not or he's out the tourney, ratings are down...fact of the matter is, he's accomplished more in his career thus far, than 90% of the golfers out there...and those that talk about his infidelity, what would you do if you had women literally throwing themselves at you, if you've never been in that situation then can you really say "I would never cheat on my wife" the dude messed around on his wife, not sell meth to little kids, am I saying its all good to cheat, no, but what I am saying is that those they say they wouldn't have never been in that situation, and shouldn't be all holier than thou about it

The dude's a cheater, big whoop, he still the man at golf..I'd be more suprised if he was faithful...

giovanni_hotel
03-28-2011, 09:16 PM
TIger was the equivalent of a tranny chaser of ggs. I don't care that he cheated, but dude was fuccing every skirt who took his drink order in Las Vegas.

The rest of the field has caught up to him, IMO and he's not the best golfer that day simply because he stepped onto the course.

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Tiger as a golfer is the man, its evident in the ratings, when Tiger is playing well, ratings are up, when he's not or he's out the tourney, ratings are down...fact of the matter is, he's accomplished more in his career thus far, than 90% of the golfers out there...and those that talk about his infidelity, what would you do if you had women literally throwing themselves at you, if you've never been in that situation then can you really say "I would never cheat on my wife" the dude messed around on his wife, not sell meth to little kids, am I saying its all good to cheat, no, but what I am saying is that those they say they wouldn't have never been in that situation, and shouldn't be all holier than thou about it

The dude's a cheater, big whoop, he still the man at golf..I'd be more suprised if he was faithful...very well said,its no secret that golf exploded when tiger came on tour,alot of people have made alot of coin off tiger woods aka golf channell,i know for a fact that the pga was built around tiger being the worlds number one and we all so freakin lucky to have been able to watch the greatest player of all time from the beginning.nobody and i mean nobody watched golf before tiger came along and the young guns all look up to tiger and are very thankfull for him because the money these guys make now all stem from what tiger did.

bassman2546
03-28-2011, 10:21 PM
very well said,its no secret that golf exploded when tiger came on tour,alot of people have made alot of coin off tiger woods aka golf channell,i know for a fact that the pga was built around tiger being the worlds number one and we all so freakin lucky to have been able to watch the greatest player of all time from the beginning.nobody and i mean nobody watched golf before tiger came along and the young guns all look up to tiger and are very thankfull for him because the money these guys make now all stem from what tiger did.

I've been watching golf since the 70s. The days of wooden woods and one irons (now there's a tough club to hit). Nicklaus, Watson, Floyd, Kite, Player, the list goes on of those who are now Hall-of-Famers. Watson has five British Opens, a modern day record and almost won a sixth as a sixty-year old before running out of gas in a playoff with Stewart Cink. Now THAT'S incredible!

iputinwork
03-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Dude, the 70's its 2011, now I'm not saying that the individuals you've seen weren't great players, but we are seeing the greatest (definitely top 3) player of all time...also I couldn't pick 90% of those guys mentioned in a lineup, if you asked your grandmother who tiger woods is, she'd know, and that's before his scandal, tiger is this eras MJ, basically everyone knows who the dude was before the scandal, had the most endorsement dollars of any athelete, etc. Now to what the other guy said about the $$$, golf as a sport and golfers have made WAAAAY more $ since tiger due to the increase in ratings, endorsements, sponsorships, etc. Let's be real tiger runs golf right now, even if he's not ranked #1 at the moment.

lisaparadise
03-28-2011, 11:11 PM
Dude, the 70's its 2011, now I'm not saying that the individuals you've seen weren't great players, but we are seeing the greatest (definitely top 3) player of all time...also I couldn't pick 90% of those guys mentioned in a lineup, if you asked your grandmother who tiger woods is, she'd know, and that's before his scandal, tiger is this eras MJ, basically everyone knows who the dude was before the scandal, had the most endorsement dollars of any athelete, etc. Now to what the other guy said about the $$$, golf as a sport and golfers have made WAAAAY more $ since tiger due to the increase in ratings, endorsements, sponsorships, etc. Let's be real tiger runs golf right now, even if he's not ranked #1 at the moment.tigers makes people say mj who? jordan could only dream of being the legend tiger is and the script isnt even half over yet,when tigers done and gone he will rewrite every record possable just like the great wayne gretzky did.

iputinwork
03-28-2011, 11:19 PM
The fact that you know about sports ms lisa, just made you that much hotter ;)

iputinwork
03-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Or should it be "makes you that much hotter"....oh well its hot that you're fine as hell and know about sports lol

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Or should it be "makes you that much hotter"....oh well its hot that you're fine as hell and know about sports lolthanks babe i am a sports nut no doubt about it.

rufusmaxwell
03-29-2011, 02:29 AM
A lot of people dislike Tiger because of his attitude, to be honest he's a winner and thats all that matters! Is he the nicest guy hell no, but you know what I could care less he's ruthless and will with out a doubt go down as the greatest golfer of all time! As a few people have said you can't change your swing overnight but he'll be fine and have the majors record in the next three years I'd say without much if any doubt!
As someone else Lisa the fact that you love sports only adds to your beauty!

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 02:46 AM
A lot of people dislike Tiger because of his attitude, to be honest he's a winner and thats all that matters! Is he the nicest guy hell no, but you know what I could care less he's ruthless and will with out a doubt go down as the greatest golfer of all time! As a few people have said you can't change your swing overnight but he'll be fine and have the majors record in the next three years I'd say without much if any doubt!
As someone else Lisa the fact that you love sports only adds to your beauty!i agree ,i love tigers attitude like take no prisoners,young guns like rory may not be scared yet but wait and see in the next few months when he plays more and you can bet your ass tiger will be in the last pairing come next week watch and see.

rufusmaxwell
03-29-2011, 02:57 AM
i agree ,i love tigers attitude like take no prisoners,young guns like rory may not be scared yet but wait and see in the next few months when he plays more and you can bet your ass tiger will be in the last pairing come next week watch and see.

I actually think he's a great influence on the younger players like Rory and Anthony Kim cause it forces them to sort of learn to truly block everything out, and develop and ice water in there veins mentality. People forget that this is their job, yeah they should be nice to fans but until you've walked in there shoes you've got no real basis for trying to what type of person he may be!

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 03:03 AM
I actually think he's a great influence on the younger players like Rory and Anthony Kim cause it forces them to sort of learn to truly block everything out, and develop and ice water in there veins mentality. People forget that this is their job, yeah they should be nice to fans but until you've walked in there shoes you've got no real basis for trying to what type of person he may be!i love it when tiger misses the fairway cause you know an fshot is coming lol.if i had a buck for everytime the announcers said sorry for the audio folks id be rich lol thats what i love about him all he wants to do is win and make every shot and not many people have that kinda intensity and pure distane for losing.thats what makes him great but no worries sundays will be kind to him again hes not the best for nothing.

rufusmaxwell
03-29-2011, 03:14 AM
i love it when tiger misses the fairway cause you know an fshot is coming lol.if i had a buck for everytime the announcers said sorry for the audio folks id be rich lol thats what i love about him all he wants to do is win and make every shot and not many people have that kinda intensity and pure distane for losing.thats what makes him great but no worries sundays will be kind to him again hes not the best for nothing.

If tiger had consistently hit the fairway in the last 10 years he'd have lapped the guys in front of him for wins and majors at least once already, he's one of the strongest iron players in the field and he's doing it from the rough more often then not! He'll be back soon enough no doubt about that!

LittleGuy
03-29-2011, 06:31 AM
I knew Lisa loved the black meat

bassman2546
03-29-2011, 02:13 PM
I actually think he's a great influence on the younger players like Rory and Anthony Kim cause it forces them to sort of learn to truly block everything out, and develop and ice water in there veins mentality. People forget that this is their job, yeah they should be nice to fans but until you've walked in there shoes you've got no real basis for trying to what type of person he may be!

Yeah they SHOULD be nice to their fans. It's the fans that make it all happen for them. Without paying to see them Live, watching them on TV, buying their brand name product, the sport would be screwed. Yeah, they should be nice to their fans.

Role model? Hmm, let's see. Aside from him winning, what does he have to offer today's youth golfer:

1) Bitch attitude toward fans and fellow golfers
2) Dissing the media after shooting a shitty round
3) Not sticking around to signing autographs (Mickelson will spend an hour after a round of golf signing, even after attending a press conference after a shitty round of golf).
4) Cursing and swearing when he hits a bad shot. (too many times to count)
5) Slamming his club into the ground, digging up turf after a bad shot. Great example for golf course etiquette.

Phil Mickelson will still crack a smile and acknowledge the crowd even after putting out for double bogey. He appreciates them. Role model? Mickelson hands down. People are looking at Tiger through rose-coloured glasses. It's quite pathetic actually.

bassman2546
03-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Dude, the 70's its 2011, now I'm not saying that the individuals you've seen weren't great players, but we are seeing the greatest (definitely top 3) player of all time...also I couldn't pick 90% of those guys mentioned in a lineup, if you asked your grandmother who tiger woods is, she'd know, and that's before his scandal, tiger is this eras MJ, basically everyone knows who the dude was before the scandal, had the most endorsement dollars of any athelete, etc. Now to what the other guy said about the $$$, golf as a sport and golfers have made WAAAAY more $ since tiger due to the increase in ratings, endorsements, sponsorships, etc. Let's be real tiger runs golf right now, even if he's not ranked #1 at the moment.

I was replying to a quote where Lisa said, "no one and I mean no one" watched golf before Tiger came along. I was answering that and elaborating on it. It had nothing to do with today's golf. Just memories.

bassman2546
03-29-2011, 02:23 PM
No more replies from me. It's a subject where there will always be mixed opinions until, if and when, Tiger can change his conduct permanently (which I would respect). Until that time comes, and if he has anything left in the tank to put him in the top three of greatness (currently Nicklaus, Palmer and Bobby Jones - big shoes to fill), you may get me to sway my opinion. If you don't know the veteren greats and what they've done, it's completely unfair to rank Tiger above them now. He's hasn't accomplished what they've accomplished. Keep your numbers to yourself, Lisa. :) lol. It's not just about numbers, and never will be.

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah they should be nice to their fans. It's the fans that make it all happen for them. Without paying to see them live, watching them on tv, buying their brand name product, the sport would be screwed. Yeah, they should be nice to their fans.

Role model? Hmm, let's see. Aside from him winning, what does he have to offer today's youth golfer:

1) bitch attitude toward fans and fellow golfers
2) dissing the media after shooting a shitty round
3) not sticking around to signing autographs (mickelson will spend an hour after a round of golf signing, even after attending a press conference after a shitty round of golf).
4) cursing and swearing when he hits a bad shot. (too many times to count)
5) slamming his club into the ground, digging up turf after a bad shot. Great example for golf course etiquette.

Phil mickelson will still crack a smile and acknowledge the crowd even after putting out for double bogey. He appreciates them. Role model? Mickelson hands down. People are looking at tiger through rose-coloured glasses. It's quite pathetic actually.newsflash there slick phil is the least liked player on tour by far.i have one pga player and one swing coach who i am intimate with once a year and they both told me the same thing,dont believe everything you see when the cameras rolling.did you see the movie tin cup?that cocky prick played by Don Johnson is exactly who phil mickleson is period.

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 02:37 PM
lol. It's not just about numbers, and never will be.oh trust me its all about the numbers if shallow people wanna judge the man so be it but tiger woods as a golfer is without a doubt already the greatest player ever and numbers dont lie.

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Yeah they SHOULD be nice to their fans. It's the fans that make it all happen for them. Without paying to see them Live, watching them on TV, buying their brand name product, the sport would be screwed. Yeah, they should be nice to their fans.

1) Bitch attitude toward fans and fellow golfers
2) Dissing the media after shooting a shitty round
3) Not sticking around to signing autographs (Mickelson will spend an hour after a round of golf signing, even after attending a press conference after a shitty round of golf).
4) Cursing and swearing when he hits a bad shot. (too many times to count)
5) Slamming his club into the ground, digging up turf after a bad shot. Great example for golf course etiquette.

Phil Mickelson will still crack a smile and acknowledge the crowd even after putting out for double bogey. He appreciates them. Role model? Mickelson hands down. People are looking at Tiger through rose-coloured glasses. It's quite pathetic actually.this ones for you lol YouTube - The Real Tiger Woods Apology - Funny Aniboom Animation by Jay Malone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpue5lHjEQ0&feature=related)

iputinwork
03-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Tiger shows emotion on the course, nothing wrong with cussing, reminds me of a REAL athlete, football player, baseball player, etc....if you want your "athletes" to be pansies go watch figure skating

You're living in the past man, and its funny, when the whole tiger scandal went down, older espn analysts knew of another old school golfer who was a hound, they didn't name names, but it was funny because they believe if the media was as harsh and as instant now, back then, this this golfer (top 5) wouldve been roasted.

it is about the fans, and the fans tune in way more when tiger is on his game...that's a fact

95racer
03-29-2011, 05:44 PM
newsflash there slick phil is the least liked player on tour by far.i have one pga player and one swing coach who i am intimate with once a year and they both told me the same thing,dont believe everything you see when the cameras rolling.did you see the movie tin cup?that cocky prick played by Don Johnson is exactly who phil mickleson is period.

Intimate with? Want to add a clubmaker to the list? :)

bassman2546
03-29-2011, 06:19 PM
newsflash there slick phil is the least liked player on tour by far.i have one pga player and one swing coach who i am intimate with once a year and they both told me the same thing,dont believe everything you see when the cameras rolling.did you see the movie tin cup?that cocky prick played by Don Johnson is exactly who phil mickleson is period.

With all fairness to Phil, does one player and a swing coach dictate the opinion of everyone? And THEY probably heard it from one other person each. Small numbers. You can't please everyone. No one ever will. Even if it's the case, Phil hides it well - something someone else needs to work on.

lisaparadise
03-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Intimate with? Want to add a clubmaker to the list? :)seriously lol oh ya

rufusmaxwell
03-31-2011, 02:04 AM
As much as Tiger is an ass, I enjoy that as I have said I want winners I want people that take no prisoners, I think to get to the heights he has gotten to you have to be somewhat of a prick, like say Jordan who it's well known is not the nicest guy at all, plus Tiger drives the sponsorships and the crowds and I don't really think thats at all debatable, if you look at a tournament that he is not in the purse is lower and the gate numbers are drastically lower so as far as people hating him I think that the proof shows up when all the people show up to watch him play.

Skunch
03-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Golf fans should watch this:
http://wimp.com/amazinggolfer/

bassman2546
03-31-2011, 08:47 PM
Golf fans should watch this:
http://wimp.com/amazinggolfer/

Except, I've heard of the great Moe Norman. I think every Canadian golfer has. Nice excerpt.

kensterling
04-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Golf is a fair game. You want to be the greatest of all time? Win 19 majors and it's done. You want to win the Masters? Qualify and shoot the lowest score. All the rest is just talk. There it is Tiger, go do it!

giovanni_hotel
04-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Tiger won't win a Major this year.

Masters?? Forget it.
TIger is about to discover just how difficult it's going to be to surpass Jack's records.

The field has caught up to him, and mentally he's lost his edge.

lisaparadise
04-05-2011, 01:18 PM
oh my i love masters week if tiger wins this weekend hes back to worlds number one and phil can reach world number one status for he first time ever and is the huge favorite it should be awesome,my 2 favorite guys sweeeeet.

bassman2546
04-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Tiger won't win a Major this year.

Masters?? Forget it.
TIger is about to discover just how difficult it's going to be to surpass Jack's records.

The field has caught up to him, and mentally he's lost his edge.

Here's a record of Jack's that will be tough to eclipse. 73 top 10s in major tournaments. That's over 18 seasons of majors in the top 10. Incredible!!

bassman2546
04-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Aside from Mickelson winning this last year, the last couple of years have shown a new crop of golfers winning majors (Kaymer, McDowell, Cink). I'm sticking with lefty based on his performance at this past weekend's Houston Open. I think Paul Casey, Hunter Mahan (based on his consistency this year) and Padraig Harrington will be top 10.