PDA

View Full Version : More trolls? Is it possible?!

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 05:23 AM
I didn't want to keep arguing in the Holly thread, so out of respect for Holly, here goes:

Ilya, when you first came here (what? a week ago? :lol:), you almost got bounced out by an angry mob. I defended you, as did a few of my friends. Then you went and posted a thread in which I simply said that the number of photos you posted may have been a bit much, when in fact it was actually straight stalkerish. In response, you went even more overboard by posting even more pics and attacking me personally. When someone else called you out for making derogatory comments on yet another thread, you attacked me again, calling me jealous when the truth is that if some n00b came around posting an ungodly amount of photos of me, I would be creeped the fuck out, not impressed. Think Jody Foster and John Hinckley.

You've also attempted to get close to the people I'm closest to if your profile friends' list is any indication... and yet after all this I'm the one who did something wrong because I questioned your questionable motives?

If you have a problem with me, take me on head-to-head; don't go dragging other girls and bad psychology into this. Who the hell do you think you are? Seanchai's clone?!

~BB~

PomonaCA
03-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Trolls make me get all thinking about stuff.

theone1982
03-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Hey, why all this troll hate. Wasn't Gimli from Lord of the Rings a troll? And he was awesome! Oh, wait, he was a dwarf:). Damn!:) All right, carry on.:)

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 05:43 AM
One of you is a known troll, the other is a n00b, so I'm not surprised either of you would make jokes about this.

I reject on its face the argument that n00bs and trolls have rights too. Until they've proven themselves here, they get no benefits of doubt considering the track record of anon hate that this board has had to deal with over the years.

That's life. If you want respect, you should earn it like the rest of us. This entitlement complex on the part of the most questionable posters around here makes me sick.

~BB~

Tepres
03-26-2011, 05:44 AM
Appreciation threads for single models have been going on for years on this forum. I don't see any evidence of wrong doing yet.

theone1982
03-26-2011, 05:51 AM
One of you is a known troll, the other is a n00b, so I'm not surprised either of you would make jokes about this.

I reject on its face the argument that n00bs and trolls have rights too. Until they've proven themselves here, they get no benefits of doubt considering the track record of anon hate that this board has had to deal with over the years.

That's life. If you want respect, you should earn it like the rest of us. This entitlement complex on the part of the most questionable posters around here makes me sick.

~BB~

I hope you don't mean me!:(

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 05:56 AM
From the Holly thread:

Stop telling me what I intended. You don't speak for me, so don't put words in my mouth. You are real famous for that. I wasn't attempting to presume that I can ALLOW anything here you arrogant stuck up priss. I was encouraging Ilya to do what Ilya wants to do. If you don't like this thread, then why the hell are you still here bitching about it?

You just got here so how do you know me? But yeah, you're certainly acting without bias. :rolleyes:

I wonder from whom you picked it up. So I guess you're not just a troll after all. You're probably a sock puppet too. Great. Another one.

And don't go throwing that conspiracy theory shit at me either. It's funny how everybody who tries to come for me has an account that's two weeks old. [Edit: Ilya's account is a year old, but he didn't start actively posting until last week.]

I wasn't attempting to presume that I can ALLOW anything here you arrogant stuck up priss. I was encouraging Ilya to do what Ilya wants to do.

Right. So who the fuck are you again? Do you make the rules around here? We have rules for posting pics in order to avoid piracy issues. You know that, right? :geek:

If what Ilya has posted is wrong, then so are a whole shit load of people on this site for doing the exact same thing X 10.

They didn't just start posting this month. They've earned the trust of the other users here. This is simple forum etiquette. If you don't understand that, then it's probably a matter of time before you get banned, a la Daryl Washington, Mr. I Respect 'Shemales' But Not Enough To Not Call Them 'Shemales' Or Men. :geek:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 05:58 AM
Appreciation threads for single models have been going on for years on this forum. I don't see any evidence of wrong doing yet.

Actually, other than his n00b status and his overzealousness, neither did I until he overreacted like a spoiled 2 year old. This hasn't even ever been about Holly or her thread. In fact, I'm sorry I didn't separate out my fight with him sooner. If it gets deleted for DMCA, everything else I wrote will be gone too. :geek:

~BB~

PomonaCA
03-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Marijuana isn't a drug. Mmmmkay?

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 06:14 AM
I hope you don't mean me!:(

No, but I would appreciate it if you would stay out of this. You are still pretty new here yourself.

~BB~

AmyDaly
03-26-2011, 06:19 AM
No, but I would appreciate it if you would stay out of this. You are still pretty new here yourself.

~BB~

kinda funny...the person sticking her nose in everyone elses business telling people to stay out of her business.

Carry on though. Funny thread. Hard to take it serious.

Ineeda SM
Bella. From the moment I joined this site, I have tried to be nothing but nice to you and everyone else. I came here because I love people of all races and genders. I wanted to be with people that I don't have to be careful about my lifestyle, and feelings.

The very first post we were both in, you turned into an endless argument. You didn't like my opinions, so you started doing what you seem to do best here. Twist everything I said around to mean something you could give a smart ass reply to. You put words in my mouth that I never said or implied to keep the argument going. I still tried to be nice and joked around with you. But that didn't work because you just wanted to argue.

Don't you ever notice that in every thread you keep your arguments going and going and going...that most of the others in the thread seem to agree with me? I tell you how much respect I have for TGurls because I am fully aware of what they went through to get there. I love a TGurl for 3 years until she died. It was the best time of my life, and I miss her still. I respect them for who they are and what they feel. Then you turn around my words and say I am insecure and don't know love, and treat TGurls like shit, and think badly of them...etc....You can't treat people that way. You can't judge people because they have a different opinion from yours.

I think you are stuck up, arrogant, self centered, and can't stand to be wrong even when you are. People shove proof of opinions right in front of your eyes to read, and you still find a way to twist it into your own personal argument.

You talk about respect being earned, yet you disrespect me at every turn you can. So far, you are the only one giving me a problem in every thread we are both in. If you want to forgive and forget, I am all for it. I want to get along with everybody. I don't hold grudges. If you want to debate me on a topic, that's wonderful. I was the top on the debate team in high school. I lost a few, but rarely. I love a good debate. But when my words are twisted for the purpose of just arguing, that's bull shit and disrespectful.

How you respond is up to you. As I said, I do not hold grudges. You are still a smart ass, but a beautiful smart ass.:)

theone1982

~BB~

Good! I do kind of have that new car smell.:)

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 06:21 AM
kinda funny...the person sticking her nose in everyone elses business telling people to stay out of her business.

Carry on though. Funny thread. Hard to take it serious.

I talk about the business as I see it. I'm not actually in anyone's personal business that isn't already public. Not to mention the fact that I didn't just sign up or start posting so I've earned the right to interject with my commentary. Epic FAIL. But then that's your life.

'Carry on though.'

~BB~

AmyDaly
03-26-2011, 06:28 AM
Epic FAIL. But then that's your life.

'Carry on though.'

~BB~

haha what ever...you jelly http://smiliesftw.com/x/laugh.gif

Paulistano
03-26-2011, 06:31 AM
(I wrote this in other thread)

BellaBelucci: With all respect I have to you, I need to say you’re such a clever girl. I’m quite “new” around, but in these 3 months been member I noticed you have strong personality, good education and great perception about delicate subjects addressed on this board. Even if I don’t agree 100% with your thoughts (everyone is different), I admire you.

Congratulations.

About this issue, I guess you’re right again: There might be something VERY strange with this Ilya guy, which motivates him posting massive nonsense photos, fake t-girls or almost cartoons, in a frenetic way. When I asked him to tell “names” of Russian girls he was posting (by private message, to illustrate my collages in other thread), he answered “Why do you need names, man… their names are fake, they are only prostitutes”.

I don’t know who this guy is, but there’s something really strange behind his posts, comments and general behavior.

Or maybe we are only seeing ghosts! He can be just an insecure lonely man who wants attention, we never know!...

By the way, I’ve never met a NORMAL person in my entire life!!! (including myself)

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 06:34 AM
The very first post we were both in, you turned into an endless argument. You didn't like my opinions, so you started doing what you seem to do best here. Twist everything I said around to mean something you could give a smart ass reply to.

Oh really? To what opinions do you refer? Weren't you the guy trying to define 'true love' to your own subjective end? Aren't you the guy who on another thread just said transsexuals are men because we have a 'Y'-chromosome?

You put words in my mouth that I never said or implied to keep the argument going.

I did nothing of the sort. Maybe you should choose your words more carefully if you feel they're being misunderstood, but I've heard what you said so far around here loud and clear.

I still tried to be nice and joked around with you.

You did? When was this? :?

Don't you ever notice that in every thread you keep your arguments going and going and going...that most of the others in the thread seem to agree with me?

You said the same thing on that other thread, the 'true love' one. Last I remember, you were getting your ass handed to you for trying to preach your personal values as truth for the rest of us. You're like a transsexual lusting version of a Bible thumper. PRAISE TRANSSEXUAL JESUS!

I tell you how much respect I have for TGurls because I am fully aware of what they went through to get there. I love a TGurl for 3 years until she died.

Really? Did she know that you thought she was a man? And am I supposed to sympathize even though you're a douche? :?

I think you are stuck up, arrogant, self centered, and can't stand to be wrong even when you are. People shove proof of opinions right in front of your eyes to read, and you still find a way to twist it into your own personal argument.

Really? But again, you don't know me because you just signed up, right? Maybe if you has been around here a little longer you'd notice that I have plenty of support, but according to you, everyone's on your side about everything, right? Really now n00b? You think you know more about life as a transsexual or the social hierarchy of this board than I do? :rolleyes:

You talk about respect being earned, yet you disrespect me at every turn you can.

Ummm, exactly... because you didn't, you know, earn my respect, only my ire! :lol:

I love a good debate.

No, you don't. You just like to convince people that you're right after you've already been shot down by a multitude of people who disagree with you. Claiming victory in the midst of defeat is exactly what Hussein did when we toppled his regime, and that didn't work out so well for him either.

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/saddamstatue.jpg

~BB~

AmyDaly
03-26-2011, 06:37 AM
i'm an incredible ally and a powerful enemy. You might want to keep that in mind before you get personal.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/innoutrofl.gif

Ineeda SM
03-26-2011, 06:43 AM
I guess I was right about you Bella. That's too bad. You just twisted everything I said again to reply with your smart ass bull shit. At least I know from PM's that I am very much NOT alone. Most people see you for what you are and how you treat people. And you are too stupid to see it. There's always 1 or 2 in a crowd, and I guess you are one of them.

Oh well. Keep doing what you do. You do it so so well. It's a damn shame though. It is kinda ironic though considering the title you gave this thread, and everyone who PM'ed me thinks you are the troll.

phobun
03-26-2011, 07:05 AM
I didn't want to keep arguing in the Holly thread, so out of respect for Holly, here goes:

Ilya, when you first came here (what? a week ago? :lol:), you almost got bounced out by an angry mob. I defended you, as did a few of my friends.

The dude has a mean case of cock fever, and vodka is no tonic.

phobun
03-26-2011, 07:09 AM
I guess I was right about you Bella. That's too bad. You just twisted everything I said again to reply with your smart ass bull shit. At least I know from PM's that I am very much NOT alone. Most people see you for what you are and how you treat people. And you are too stupid to see it. There's always 1 or 2 in a crowd, and I guess you are one of them.

Oh well. Keep doing what you do. You do it so so well. It's a damn shame though. It is kinda ironic though considering the title you gave this thread, and everyone who PM'ed me thinks you are the troll.

Dude, don't get caught up in the politics of this site. The backbiters sending PMs have PMS and aren't virtuous themselves.

Just chill out, don't let things make you angry and don't allow yourself to be disappointed by anyone here. Around here, the only things on pedestals are things, and no person is beyond criticism.

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 07:21 AM
The dude has a mean case of cock fever, and vodka is no tonic.

Nice! :lol:

Dude, don't get caught up in the politics of this site. The backbiters sending PMs have PMS and aren't virtuous themselves.

Just chill out, don't let things make you angry and don't allow yourself to be disappointed by anyone here. Around here, the only things on pedestals are things, and no person is beyond criticism.

Well said. And frankly, if he wasn't fighting with me in the first place, nobody would care about him enough to even bother sending him PMs. But if he wants to be the biggest tool this side of Amy Daly, then that's his decision I guess. I just have to make sure he regrets it.

~BB~

Ineeda SM
03-26-2011, 07:27 AM

Yeah I know you're right Phobun. I normally don't let people get to me, but the way Bella completely twist everything people say just to argue, just made me sit back and stare at the screen in amazement at how someone could be that stuck on themselves.

I have read through lots of threads here, and after a while you begin to get the attitudes of people. I know you get a bunch of shit on here, but I usually agree with you and I just laugh at the whole mess.

Most of the PM's I got were not backbiting. They were mostly saying what you said, and how they know what she is. I figure I tried to be nice, but she feels otherwise. So be it.

You got on my shit once in our first meeting, LOL, but after reading more of your posts, I got over it, laughed, and it's all good. Let's just say, I now get the bigger picture here now. Thanks hun.

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 07:46 AM
I don't put words in your mouth as you've claimed:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=903560&postcount=66

... and claims of magical PMs from people who either don't exist or are too afraid to confront me don't impress me either. The only real power I have in this community and on this site is my integrity so it shouldn't be that way. The people who talk behind my back have no integrity and if I have a problem with someone, I deal with them directly, just as I am right now. I not only welcome, but expect the same in return, so your claims are incredibly lame. :geek:

~BB~

AmyDaly
03-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Nice! :lol:

Well said. And frankly, if he wasn't fighting with me in the first place, nobody would care about him enough to even bother sending him PMs. But if he wants to be the biggest tool this side of Amy Daly, then that's his decision I guess. I just have to make sure he regrets it.

~BB~

calling me a tool? ok now, ms divorced hooker mom lol

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 07:52 AM
calling me a tool? ok now, ms divorced hooker mom lol

Mediocre transsexuals for $2000, Alex.

Here's the clue:

A: Nobody could be found to either pay her for sex or have children with her.

Q: Who is Amy Daly?

Correct!

~BB~

AmyDaly
03-26-2011, 07:55 AM
Mediocre transsexuals for $2000, Alex.

Here's the clue:

A: Nobody could be found to either pay her for sex or have children with her.

Q: Who is Amy Daly?

Correct!

~BB~

haha ok mom of the year

bladex76
03-26-2011, 09:32 AM
i love HA!!!

dlbi22
03-26-2011, 10:37 AM
hey bella... shut up

lisaparadise
03-26-2011, 12:53 PM
calling me a tool? ok now, ms divorced hooker mom lolwhy is it the only time you post around here is when you get to hammer bella?let it go kid its making you look liike an angry young girl.

BellaBellucci
03-26-2011, 12:59 PM
why is it the only time you post around here is when you get to hammer bella?let it go kid its making you look liike an angry young girl.

I love the way you say 'get to,' as if you too think she needs someone's permission. Seanchai's perhaps? Maybe Buddy's? :lol:

~BB~

Jericho
03-26-2011, 05:46 PM
http://www.myextralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/25464truckfirezp5.jpg

:shrug

CORVETTEDUDE
03-26-2011, 06:35 PM
Hey, why all this troll hate. Wasn't Gimli from Lord of the Rings a troll? And he was awesome! Oh, wait, he was a dwarf:). Damn!:) All right, carry on.:)

No...He wasn't a Troll, he was of the Dwarfs.

dlbi22
03-26-2011, 10:25 PM
hey bellla... shut up

innocentbychoice
03-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Bella, The Troll Slayer!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1011/1184634706_cd46c4a7d8.jpg?v=0

;)

phobun
03-27-2011, 12:07 AM
:shrug

Looks like a flamer to me

MdR Dave
03-27-2011, 01:21 AM
I love the way you say 'get to,' as if you too think she needs someone's permission.

~BB~

Makes me imagine someone behind a desk somewhere, rasping into a telephone: "Release the hounds".

nevada64
03-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Makes me imagine someone behind a desk somewhere, rasping into a telephone: "Release the hounds".

Wow!...I just read all four pages of this thread. Why? Waste of time....