03-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Wow, just wow.. :)

Star Angel 86
03-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Kellz,I love it when you get the fine ass of yours in pic.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

iamdrgonzo
03-24-2011, 09:00 PM
My, OH, my, you is fine Kelly Shore.

I don't see no lock-down ring on them there danty lil' knubbins.

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2011, 09:03 PM
My, OH, my, you is fine Kelly Shore.

I don't see no lock-down ring on them there danty lil' knubbins.
Thats cause I use..a bronzer in my tanning lotion... here it is lol

I hate it if I don't wipe it in good enough in my hands my hands will turn a funky brown color

joeym75ld
03-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Thought we were gonna see the morning wood.

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2011, 09:07 PM
This is the tanning lotion I use lol I hate it if I don't wipe it in good enough in my hands..but other than that it's great!

Joe Blow
03-24-2011, 09:07 PM
You're just too damn cute, and you fill out a pair of jeans as well as anybody. so hot!

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Thought we were gonna see the morning wood.
lol I never really get that

joeym75ld
03-24-2011, 09:12 PM
lol I never really get that

Probably due to hormones.
Does it cause your dick to become smaller?

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Probably due to hormones.
Does it cause your dick to become smaller?
yep :) I lost an inch when I started on heavier hormones..I was 7 to 71/2 now I'm 51/2 to 6 inches

wyndavid
03-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Are you engaged or something? X

iamdrgonzo
03-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Any pics of you in a wedding dress?

That would be steamy on a humid afternoon in Thailand hot.

MrsKellyPierce
03-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Are you engaged or something? X
Married ;)

wyndavid
03-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Congrats, wasn't aware. Has anyone checked if he's the luckiest person alive. :-)

mikelpo
03-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Married ;)

Your hubbys a very lucky man Kelly

Realgirls4me
03-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Love your pics,Kelly,but I'd like to see more head to toe shots...I'm a leg man and I want to take in all your physical beauty. :)

joeym75ld
03-24-2011, 11:19 PM
yep :) I lost an inch when I started on heavier hormones..I was 7 to 71/2 now I'm 51/2 to 6 inches

Wow, that's interesting. I always wondered if taking female hormones would cause this. It's probably more due to the fact that it doesn't get erect as much, as anything - less blood flow, less "exercise" = atrophy.

Good thing for you that you started off with a long one. Otherwise you'd be down to barely anthing now :dead:
I never realized you were one of the "big dick" girls :Bowdown:

kaiser1one
03-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Dont Iphone's take better pictures than that???? Thats quite grainy.

onmyknees
03-25-2011, 12:05 AM
OK...would you stop the damn tanning already ??? I know it looks good, and it feels so warm and relaxing...I know I did it for several years, but I'm not so sure it all that good for you baby. Look what's it's doing to those nipples..they're growing like weeds !! xo LMAO

Nice jeans by the way. They sit perfectly on those hips

theone1982
03-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Your pillows were looking extra perky, was it cold in there?!:) Great new avatar, by the way!:):Bowdown:

MrsKellyPierce
03-25-2011, 01:49 AM
I have the iPhone3 I'm not cool enough to get the iPhone 4 yet..I figure I will just wait for the iPhone5 since it comes out this June supposedly..here are some pics my hubby took of me in my new shoes that a fan bought me! He isn't the best photographer! lol

And it depends sometimes the pics are clearer and sometimes they aren't..it's tempermental..

TheGuard
03-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Love the puffy Nerps, you've come a long way m'lady.

MrsKellyPierce
03-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Love the puffy Nerps, you've come a long way m'lady.
thank you doll :)

theone1982
03-25-2011, 02:07 AM
I have the iPhone3 I'm not cool enough to get the iPhone 4 yet..I figure I will just wait for the iPhone5 since it comes out this June supposedly..here are some pics my hubby took of me in my new shoes that a fan bought me! He isn't the best photographer! lol

And it depends sometimes the pics are clearer and sometimes they aren't..it's tempermental..

Wow, your butt looks amazing in these photos!:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Quiet Reflections
03-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Congrats, wasn't aware. Has anyone checked if he's the luckiest person alive. :-)
He might not be the luckiest person but he's in the top 10 million, which is pretty damn good

onmyknees
03-25-2011, 02:57 AM

I've seen some pics of you I wasn't crazy about that were probably done by pros....not sure if it was the pose, the light, the angle, or all of the above....but for all hubby's faults as a photographer...these might be my favorite pics. You look real fine here. Tell him I said that...and let him take more !!!!!!!! LOL

MrsKellyPierce
03-25-2011, 04:08 AM
I've seen some pics of you I wasn't crazy about that were probably done by pros....not sure if it was the pose, the light, the angle, or all of the above....but for all hubby's faults as a photographer...these might be my favorite pics. You look real fine here. Tell him I said that...and let him take more !!!!!!!! LOL
I wouldn't call those guys pros lol when they use bad lighting (red gels and video lighting for taking pics) and they shoot you at 12 noon outside when the sun is the highest...

robertlouis
03-25-2011, 04:27 AM

And the smile's different too - that's a girl smiling for her man. Good for you, Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
03-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Here is a pic from my cam show today

MrsKellyPierce
03-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Wow three more presents were bought off my wishlist...not sure if it was guys on here or on my twitter/facebook...But thanks to any of them :)

Every present I send back an 8x10 autograph pic, a thank you card, and a napskin with my kiss on it :)

For presents over a 100 dollars I send some of my personal lingerie with all of the mentioned above :)

I had a few fans that wanted to buy something off my list, but it wasn't in their budget I have added some cheaper things! My birthday is April 19th :)

xoxoxoxo to all my fans :)

If you would like to spoil me :) you can do so by looking at my wishlist :)

Amazon.com@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610XpDgW4CL.@@AMEPARAM@@610XpDgW4CL (http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1K8JZIHYE0NAM?reveal=purchased&filter=all&sort=date-added&layout=standard&x=12&y=6)

Messing with the lighting Possessed me lol

serial138
03-27-2011, 02:46 PM
Who sleeps in jeans?!?! Why do I not believe you when you say you just rolled out of bed. Lol

onmyknees
03-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Here is a pic from my cam show today

That's a nice pic....gonna have to check out that cam show thing, but those I phone pics by hubby are still the best ....you just look sweet, soft and relaxed....well ya know what I mean !! LOL

Any pics with just straight hair?

MrsKellyPierce
03-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Who sleeps in jeans?!?! Why do I not believe you when you say you just rolled out of bed. Lol
Well I obviously get dressed before I go to the gym to tan, otherwise I'd have to go naked, since I sleep naked lol

I wish I owned my own tanning bed..

MrsKellyPierce
03-27-2011, 09:10 PM
That's a nice pic....gonna have to check out that cam show thing, but those I phone pics by hubby are still the best ....you just look sweet, soft and relaxed....well ya know what I mean !! LOL

Any pics with just straight hair?
I rarely wear my hair straight for cam shows..next time I do I'll take pics :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Here sweetie just for you :) I took them with straight hair lol

nonnonnon
03-28-2011, 08:48 AM
before I clicked, I thought this was gonna be about srs. I guess I'm not psychic

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 08:51 AM
before I clicked, I thought this was gonna be about srs. I guess I'm not psychic
No sir not here :) lol no post op surgery for me :)

theone1982
03-28-2011, 08:54 AM
No sir not here :) lol no post op surgery for me :)

Don't mean to get personal, but is that because of gratification issues. I think I heard Vanity say once in an interview that she wouldn't go post-op because she was afraid she would no longer have orgasms.

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Don't mean to get personal, but is that because of gratification issues. I think I heard Vanity say once in an interview that she wouldn't go post-op because she was afraid she would no longer have orgasms.
That would be one reason...but a lot of post-op girls are orgasmic...but also I would be worried I'd get one of the bad looking ones...I don't want one like that lol

Danielle got a good one!

theone1982
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
That would be one reason...but a lot of post-op girls are orgasmic...but also I would be worried I'd get one of the bad looking ones...I don't want one like that lol

Danielle got a good one!

:iagree: Danielle's looks great! That's interesting. It seems like that it's more of an art than a science in terms of making a good looking one.

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 09:04 AM
:iagree: Danielle's looks great! That's interesting. It seems like that it's more of an art than a science in terms of making a good looking one.
I've seen good and bad..from the same doctors..

I used to work in a laser/electrolysis office and I would see come in with cocks and leave with vaginas. From about every doctor...I would see awesome work and then I would see hack jobs and they were by the same doctors.

It's just a chance you take...and I'm not willing to take the chance till I know it's 100 % WORKABLE!

theone1982
03-28-2011, 09:11 AM
I've seen good and bad..from the same doctors..

I used to work in a laser/electrolysis office and I would see come in with cocks and leave with vaginas. From about every doctor...I would see awesome work and then I would see hack jobs and they were by the same doctors.

It's just a chance you take...and I'm not willing to take the chance till I know it's 100 % WORKABLE!

Yeah, that's definitely a good idea to wait until there's a surgery that works 100% everytime. There aren't even that many doctors that perform the surgery are there? It seems like that's an area in medicine that will see a lot of growth in the future.

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah, that's definitely a good idea to wait until there's a surgery that works 100% everytime. There aren't even that many doctors that perform the surgery are there? It seems like that's an area in medicine that will see a lot of growth in the future.
Yes more advances and practice every day!

I hope they conquer the ftm surgery as well...they have a much farther road to go.

theone1982
03-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Yes more advances and practice every day!

I hope they conquer the ftm surgery as well...they have a much farther road to go.

Yeah, that seems like a pretty complex process that hasn't really been perfected yet.

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that seems like a pretty complex process that hasn't really been perfected yet.
The road is long, but we all get to where we want to be in time...but the most important things is to be beautiful in your skin...

A lot of girls are just ugly on the inside, because of their insecurity.

supersquid08
03-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Your looking amazing Kelly!:Bowdown:

theone1982
03-28-2011, 09:31 AM
The road is long, but we all get to where we want to be in time...but the most important things is to be beautiful in your skin...

A lot of girls are just ugly on the inside, because of their insecurity.

That's true. If you're not comfortable with yourself, then you'll probably take it out on the people around you, and that's a really crappy way to live your life.

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2011, 09:36 AM
That's true. If you're not comfortable with yourself, then you'll probably take it out on the people around you, and that's a really crappy way to live your life.
It really is :) :iagree:

ZELLGADISS
03-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Kelly wow you are super pretty in this moment, and im surprised that you told that before heavier hormones you had 7.5 inches wow, really you are hung

DL_NL
03-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Great pics, Kelly. You look amazing, beautiful complexion too.

savannah
03-30-2011, 02:42 AM
WOW, you are very pretty, Your husband is a very lucky guy...

MrsKellyPierce
03-30-2011, 02:51 AM
Thanks you guys LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU :)