PDA

View Full Version : If you can suck girl cock, will you suck horse cock?

PomonaCA
03-24-2011, 06:57 AM
this dumb horse bitch gonna tell me
"if you can suck a tgirls cock, you can suck a horse cock, and if you can fuck a tgirl (or get fuckedby a tgirl) you can fuck/get fucked by a horse"
I tried to tell her dumbass that she's looking at it through a matter of semantics and that it's a 2 different situations. That's like saying if you can eat bacon, you can eat human flesh

Instrumental
03-24-2011, 07:05 AM
what is this I don't even

bulge
03-24-2011, 07:18 AM
HUH??? WTF

Ill suck a shemale with a horse cock ..lol

BigDF
03-25-2011, 02:47 PM
"if you can suck a tgirls cock, you can suck a horse cock, and if you can fuck a tgirl (or get fuckedby a tgirl) you can fuck/get fucked by a horse"
I tried to tell her dumbass that she's looking at it through a matter of semantics and that it's a 2 different situations. That's like saying if you can eat bacon, you can eat human fleshYou don't have to worry, Pomona, I think it's safe to say you can have all of the horsecock you want; it should go down good with all of your horseshit.:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Brandi Boots
03-25-2011, 02:54 PM
You don't have to worry, Pomona, I think it's safe to say you can have all of the horsecock you want; it should go down good with all of your horseshit.:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Wow, Zinger!

ouch:ignore:

Bohica
03-25-2011, 03:41 PM
well if the horse took care of its body and has a tic tack .... and if no on finds out.....

PatrickLA
03-02-2013, 09:49 PM
You're all liars. Tell me you haven't thought about it! I was with a shemale here in Hollywood about 7 years ago named Mia(Asian) and she was obsessed with wanting to suck horse and dog cock! I have to admit it was hot watching her suck my dog off and we had a great time(so did my dog!). Why can't you all be honest????

giovanni_hotel
03-02-2013, 11:18 PM
You're all liars. Tell me you haven't thought about it! I was with a shemale here in Hollywood about 7 years ago named Mia(Asian) and she was obsessed with wanting to suck horse and dog cock! I have to admit it was hot watching her suck my dog off and we had a great time(so did my dog!). Why can't you all be honest????

Come back to planet earth, moon unit.

You don't need a tranny. You need a shrink.

Quiet Reflections
03-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Really? you honestly think everyone has thought about sucking an animals cock?

bluesoul
03-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I tried to tell her dumbass that she's looking at it through a matter of semantics and that it's a 2 different situations. That's like saying if you can eat bacon, you can eat human flesh

this is serious. what happened next?

bluesoul
03-02-2013, 11:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xShXRGC.gif

Jamie French
03-03-2013, 03:26 AM
The question is just silly... horses can't speak so you could never get their permission.

Jimmy W
03-03-2013, 03:55 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!!! ...........A thread about sucking horse cock!!!!!

bat1
03-03-2013, 04:09 AM
What has hung angles turned in too

horse cock sucking~~:dead::dead::dead: WOW!

Like this one

Prospero
03-03-2013, 12:25 PM
This is repulsive and stupid. I've had pomona on block for a looong time for reasons I'm now reminded of.

themaster
03-03-2013, 12:27 PM
What has hung angles turned in too

horse cock sucking~~:dead::dead::dead: WOW!

Like this one

Wonder how he can get out.

nausicaa
03-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Well - with all the food scandals we have had in Europe the past few weeks - probably all non vegetarians have eaten horse-cock recently....

tsmounting
03-03-2013, 01:52 PM
The question is just silly... horses can't speak so you could never get their permission.

Is the issue of getting 'permission' from the horse the first issue that sprang to mind?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?

Just because the horse can't speak that doesn't mean it can't give permission. There is a lot of video based evidence to support claims that SOME horses actually enjoy such interaction with humans.
That is not to say ALL horses, and as such some horses should have the right to say no. They usually buck if they don't like something.

giovanni_hotel
03-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Is the issue of getting 'permission' from the horse the first issue that sprang to mind?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?

Just because the horse can't speak that doesn't mean it can't give permission. There is a lot of video based evidence to support claims that SOME horses actually enjoy such interaction with humans.
That is not to say ALL horses, and as such some horses should have the right to say no. They usually buck if they don't like something.

Being sexually responsive doesn't equal permission.
You have the rationale of a pedophile/rapist.

steve1
03-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Mods

I am all for freedom to say what you want but this is wierd and frankly revolting. If there was ever a reason to block or delete a thread this seems to be it.

Avers
03-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Well, the question is that in historical tradition of many Western and Eastern countries and of stock-raising peoples, not only the women but also the men use the so-called horse/donkey/goat/bull/mule/pony/elephant/camel semen as an excellent source of very nutritive and healthy alimentation. Even more, there is a tradition that the semen of these animals can considerably improve and perfect the development of male and female sexual characteristics, to make the human bodies (both for male and female - in childhood and in adult age) grow taller and more solid, the muscles - stronger, the hair - longer, etc. So, if you want, there is an ancient tradition ... to suck or to collect the "milk" of all these animals to consume as much semen / sperma as it possible. To use it next for alimentation or like a food supplement. Because it makes the body good. As also it makes good the physical development and is good as an element of anti-age medecine. Well, - make a pleasure to all horses that you meet, and you'll have both a good and nutritive alimentation and anti old age remedy.

tsmounting
03-04-2013, 03:32 AM
Being sexually responsive doesn't equal permission.
You have the rationale of a pedophile/rapist.

That's tantamount to calling me a rapist and pedophile, of which I am neither! Very offensive but I see the point you are trying to make.

What if the animal initiates the sexual interaction? Is that not simply indulging it's unique sexual preference? Remember NOT ALL horses may be so inclined. Remember also that we are talking about horses and not foes which means that some kind of permission could be granted by innuendo. Would it make difference if the horse is of a certain age?

I think perhaps the horses inability to speak may preclude it from both granting and/or denying 'permission'. We must explore the limitations of the horses capacity to communicate before deciding on whether the animal can give consent.

I'm still not sure if I can suck horse cock with a clear conscience. Needs more discussion...I'm going to bed, asta manure-na

Avers
03-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Maybe the spring in North hemisphere already affects some people ...

giovanni_hotel
03-04-2013, 09:03 AM
That's tantamount to calling me a rapist and pedophile, of which I am neither! Very offensive but I see the point you are trying to make.

What if the animal initiates the sexual interaction? Is that not simply indulging it's unique sexual preference? Remember NOT ALL horses may be so inclined. Remember also that we are talking about horses and not foes which means that some kind of permission could be granted by innuendo. Would it make difference if the horse is of a certain age?

I think perhaps the horses inability to speak may preclude it from both granting and/or denying 'permission'. We must explore the limitations of the horses capacity to communicate before deciding on whether the animal can give consent.

I'm still not sure if I can suck horse cock with a clear conscience. Needs more discussion...I'm going to bed, asta manure-na

LOL. You might be a sicko.
Learn and remember the lesson of Mr. Hands.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mr._Hands

I was going to post the gif. but decided instead to only post the link.
The image at the top of the link page is NOT for the squeamish.

Seeing a grown man reamed by a twenty inch equine phallus might be against the rules and regs of HA.:hide-1:

Anyway this nutter DIED from being fucked by a horse. Guess that happens when a stallion's penis literally penetrates your diaphragm and rips through your intestines.

bzzzay
03-04-2013, 10:25 AM
His name was Mr. Hands. To me, that's the funniest part. I've seen a documentary about him and other animals lovers before. Weird stuff. Animals don't give consent...they are animals. They certainly don't need my consent to slaughter and eat them - why would they need my consent to make love to them? Especially if it isn't hurting the animal (I don't condone bestiality, I think it's disgusting and should be illegal, people who do it nee help, but consent srsly?)

Rocker123
01-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Tell that to Mr. Hands.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 01:12 AM

I don't see the appeal of being fucked by a horse and possibly dying, I agree they are different. However if you are a fan of facials then I believe a horse can let off quite a load and maybe it would be fun for the truly enthusiastic?

STARTUP999
01-02-2014, 01:26 AM
I think this whole thread belongs on some beast forum or something. Equating transgender women to animals is sick and demeaning.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 01:34 AM
You would be surprised how many women with big dogs let those dogs fuck them, and eat their pussy.

STARTUP999
01-02-2014, 02:02 AM
Haaahhhhaaa Make it stop!!!!!

giovanni_hotel
01-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Mods need to lock this thread down.

LilyRox
01-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Mods need to lock this thread down.

I agree. This thread is just asking for chat about bestiality and weird furry freaks.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 02:32 AM
I agree. This thread is just asking for chat about bestiality and weird furry freaks.

I could of swore I saw a picture of you in a set of furry ears...

LilyRox
01-02-2014, 02:42 AM
I could of swore I saw a picture of you in a set of furry ears...

Good luck digging that up. I don't go for the kiddie animal act.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Good luck digging that up. I don't go for the kittie animal act.

Corrected.

LilyRox
01-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Corrected.

No, I meant kiddie. I can see how you got kitten out of that though.

algebra1900
01-02-2014, 05:50 AM
No, I meant kiddie. I can see how you got kitten out of that though.

Haha, I know what you meant and I thought it was a bit harsh, so I figured you for one to dress up like a dog over a cat. ;-D

SheWantsTheD
01-05-2014, 08:59 PM
I think this whole thread belongs on some beast forum or something. Equating transgender women to animals is sick and demeaning.
Agreed.

You would be surprised how many women with big dogs let those dogs fuck them, and eat their pussy.
Only white women do this.

Tapatio
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
agreed.

Only white women do this.

lmao!

drongo
01-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Ask Mr Ed.....

ed_jaxon
01-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Don't ask me shit. I ain't in this.