PDA

View Full Version : Request: ID this hot girl

llemming
03-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Has this hot girl been discussed on this board?. I am almost certain these are photoshopped (since 2 of the photos are watermarked "teenminx.com"), but they are not bad works. If they are true, can some "connoisseur of cock" help with a name? If they are fakes, I'd still be curious to know the name of the GG.

Much obliged!

Star Angel 86
03-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Aline Bane,rumor going around she is going back to being a man.

theone1982
03-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Aline Bane,rumor going around she is going back to being a man.

No way!:( Well, that kinda sucks for her admirers, this is the first time I've ever seen her!:Bowdown: But, if that's what she wants, then that's cool.

gmercer
03-24-2011, 07:32 AM
She also goes by Aline Brathio and has a twin sister named Erica Brathio.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=41106

Star Angel 86
03-24-2011, 07:39 AM
No way!:( Well, that kinda sucks for her admirers, this is the first time I've ever seen her!:Bowdown: But, if that's what she wants, then that's cool.

I heard it's because of religious reason and like you said if that's what she wants.Also I still don't mind looking at old pix of Lisa Lawer,who went back to being a man and married a distant cousin.

theone1982
03-24-2011, 07:43 AM
I heard it's because of religious reason and like you said if that's what she wants.Also I still don't mind looking at old pix of Lisa Lawer,who went back to being a man and married a distant cousin.

Yeah, I had heard that about Lisa Lawer. It kind of blew my mind, she was so fem, it's hard to picture her as a man.

llemming
03-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks to everyone for the names & info! It also appears that she goes by the moniker Karina Brathio as well.
Damn, this girl has some of the most suckable lips (amongst other things) I've seen in a while!

theone1982
03-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks to everyone for the names & info! It also appears that she goes by the moniker Karina Brathio as well.
Damn, this girl has some of the most suckable lips (amongst other things) I've seen in a while!

She's uncut, and I'm loving it!:jerkoff

CORVETTEDUDE
03-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Sweet lookin' but, she's got to make her own decisions. Personally, I'd be on her like white on rice!!!