PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With This Guy?

onmyknees
03-24-2011, 03:18 AM
So I'm coming home from some bizz in Lower Manhattan last night and I'm down by the Nite Club Webster Hall and I see hundreds of the hottest fucking girls I've ever laid eyes on lined up outside up on the sidewalk...shit they were smokin'..White girls, Asian girls, Black Girls..I ask the dude I'm with if he know's what's up...He tells me it's a Chris Brown record party or something. I wouldn't know Chris Brown if he fell on me in the subway, so I'm obviously not fimilar with his music. I get home and see on the news he went off the set of Good Morning America. All in all an eventfull day I'd say !!!! So what's up with this dude....is he talented ...or just another artist with anger management issues?

MizRoxxy
03-24-2011, 03:30 AM
I want him inside me!!!!:fuckin:

theone1982
03-24-2011, 03:30 AM
I don't know, but it seems like he needs to get his shit together. He blew it with Rihanna, and now he gets a chance at a comeback and starts acting up again. He had to know that any interviews he was going to have that they were going to ask him about beating her up, even if they said they weren't going to. That's what the press does!

onmyknees
03-24-2011, 03:55 AM
I want him inside me!!!!:fuckin:

LMAO...I see....would that be before...or after he smacks you around?

You're cute as hell MZ Roxxy....I wouldn't care to see you all busted up !!

dlbi22
03-24-2011, 11:15 AM
hes bigger than ever now... and why stay with rihanna? he can get ANY piece of ass he wants

amberskyi
03-24-2011, 02:29 PM
anytime..anywhere....i would let him do all sorts of depraved things to me

alyssaluxor
03-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Yummy!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
03-24-2011, 03:31 PM
He's a JACKASS!!!:fu::fu::fu:

russtafa
03-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Bob is looking for a new punching bag?

onmyknees
03-25-2011, 12:16 AM
anytime..anywhere....i would let him do all sorts of depraved things to me

I'm sure he could come up with all sorts of fun shit for you guys to do...just don't piss him off or your pretty face will look like a uncooked hamburger, but hey...some chics dig that. To each her own.

theone1982
03-25-2011, 12:32 AM
By the size of his downstairs mixer, if that pic is accurate, it looks like he could have used that to beat up Rihanna, rather than his fists.:ignore:

Paulistano
03-25-2011, 03:41 AM
After being interviewed by reporter Robin Roberts last Tuesday, on TV Show “Good Morning America”, he got pissed off by questions made about Rhianna’s aggression.

On back stage of ABC few minutes later, he just broke the window with a chair, screaming and forcing employees call security. I don’t know what’s wrong with him…

FreddieGomez
03-25-2011, 03:46 AM
he's a spoiled lil nigga wit too much money

theone1982
03-25-2011, 03:51 AM
The crazy thing is, he'll probably sell a million more records just from the publicity from this outburst.

hwbs
03-25-2011, 04:03 AM
i think hes way less popular than b4 he beat up rhianna...he was on top of music game ...now is more known for roughing up his gf...

onmyknees
03-25-2011, 04:49 AM
i think hes way less popular than b4 he beat up rhianna...he was on top of music game ...now is more known for roughing up his gf...

I don't know enough about it, but I suspect you're right, but his popularity and his outbursts appear to be completely irrelevent. Witness the ladies who responded. And they call dudes cock hounds....the irony !!!!! LMAO:dancing:

Jackal
03-25-2011, 04:55 AM
are iTunes sales a good measure? I believe he is on top there at the moment...

onmyknees
03-25-2011, 05:06 AM
are iTunes sales a good measure? I believe he is on top there at the moment...

Hey...can't fault him...that shit's all glorified...it just keeps him in the news and keeps the cash register ringin'...Charlie Sheen is playing to packed houses and he too likes to smack chics. Maybe there's something fucked up with us?? LMAO

Klinghoffer 660C
03-25-2011, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=onmyknees;902244]So I'm coming home from some bizz in Lower Manhattan last night and I'm down by the Nite Club Webster Hall

Yeah, right. BTW, Lower Manhattan is not the East Village. Also, criminal court doesn't go past five PM. :jerkoff

Something tells me your idea of business is very different from most others.
But I'm glad you got on a bus and the made the trip. It might do you some good to see successful people in action.