PDA

View Full Version : She wants me to suck her cock

Equalizer
03-24-2011, 02:39 AM
well, ive recently been seeing a really hot "girl", we hit it on great, but she now wants me to suck her cock, when i told her i only fuck her all, becaouse shes girl to me, she trew into rage.

so i slaped the bitch, started calling her by the boy name, and told her to get a faggot if shes into dick sucking dudes.

was i too harsh?

BellaBellucci
03-24-2011, 02:42 AM
well, ive recently been seeing a really hot "girl", we hit it on great, but she now wants me to suck her cock, when i told her i only fuck her all, becaouse shes girl to me, she trew into rage.

so i slaped the bitch, started calling her by the boy name, and told her to get a faggot if shes into dick sucking dudes.

was i too harsh?

LULZ! :lol:

~BB~

Equalizer
03-24-2011, 02:47 AM

~BB~

whats funny, i was upset

Infern0
03-24-2011, 02:52 AM
cool story, brah.

kaiser1one
03-24-2011, 03:15 AM
Lol.

phobun
03-24-2011, 03:17 AM

was i too harsh?

I think this is as much of a bullshit story as any of Chris in LA's.

Lies, lies, lies.

onmyknees
03-24-2011, 03:20 AM

~BB~

Call him a troll Bella..........or I will ...but it sounds better coming from u ! LOL

Chris in LA
03-24-2011, 03:43 AM

Lies, lies, lies.

This story does sound like bullshit, but mine is 100% true you fat little faggot. I'm not going to waste my time making shit up on here. Why you choose not to believe my story is most likely due to the fact that you can't understand how you can't even dream up the life I live out here. You're stuck in your miserable little world and because you are probably 5 ft 4 and 250 lbs nobody gives you the time of day.

On a side note, I would never hit this person & if she is that hot you should probabaly do whatever you can to make her happy, but this is probably a bs story anyway.

Teydyn
03-24-2011, 04:01 AM

Lies, lies, lies.
You really think he is serious?

He is making fun of all the tgirls who want straight guys who never were with a ts, never would suck dick or take it in the ass.

Till the moment THEY want them to...

PS:
You forgot the extra big [sarcasm]-tags

JamesHunt
03-24-2011, 04:19 AM
this happened to me, but I sucked it

amberskyi
03-24-2011, 04:31 AM

good man **salute** lol

giovanni_hotel
03-24-2011, 05:01 AM
You need to work that shit out, dude.

Don't worry, your own dick won't fall off.

BellaBellucci
03-24-2011, 05:19 AM
This story does sound like bullshit, but mine is 100% true you fat little faggot.

Overreaction much? :?

~BB~

Equalizer
03-24-2011, 06:02 AM
You really think he is serious?

He is making fun of all the tgirls who want straight guys who never were with a ts, never would suck dick or take it in the ass.

Till the moment THEY want them to...

PS:
You forgot the extra big [sarcasm]-tags

The manner in which I wrote it is of course exaggerated and sarcastic, but the issue beneath is true, and has actually happened to me with TGs

llemming
03-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Don't be gay... suck her throbbing cock!

Ineeda SM
03-24-2011, 06:41 AM

was i too harsh?

I think the story is bull shit. But if there was any truth to it, SHE is the one who should be fucking YOU in the ass with her foot (still in high heel) for smacking her around and treating her like shit.

theone1982
03-24-2011, 06:44 AM
What's the problem? It's just a big clit!:wiggle:

a994
03-24-2011, 08:20 AM

was i too harsh?

You are only joking, right?

(Okay, I got to this thread a bit late. Never mind.)

yodajazz
03-24-2011, 11:08 AM

I dont believe you. I think you just said this to fit in the the regular guys on this forum. I dont suppose you took any pics, did you?

nonnonnon
03-24-2011, 11:31 AM
it's a test

Paladin
03-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Don't feed the fukin' trolls!

russtafa
03-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Send her around to me and i will be a gentleman and suck her lol

Birgitta
03-24-2011, 12:04 PM

was i too harsh?

You never hit girls, and btw there must be a lot of T girls out there that will have no problem with u not giving them oral, I think most of them prefer 100% tops... so you just chose the wrong girl.

Richctdude
03-24-2011, 02:13 PM
suck it you may like it!!

joeym75ld
03-24-2011, 03:37 PM

was i too harsh?

You sound like a real prince. She's lucky to have such a great guy.

But if you're gonna fuck a dude in the ass, the least you could do is to have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Radical Response....

Maybe she should cut your head off, stuff it up your ass and shit down your windpipe for smackin' her around.

:fu::fu::fu::fu:

Ryz
03-24-2011, 04:25 PM

So i slaped the bitch, started calling her by the boy name, and told her to get a faggot if shes into dick sucking dudes.

Was i too harsh?

elle oh elle

yosi
03-25-2011, 02:34 PM

was i too harsh?

How will YOU react if she refused to suck your cock after you sucked her?

:cheers:

Brandi Boots
03-25-2011, 02:59 PM
If this story were real, it would have been too awesome if you called her by her former name and then she beat the shit out of you in front of your wife and kids....at your front door....in broad daylight....and then your wife left you because you like gurls.

just sayin'

BigDF
03-25-2011, 03:05 PM
whats funny, i was upsetSo that bs is true?

BigDF
03-25-2011, 03:13 PM
If this story were real, it would have been too awesome if you called her by her former name and then she beat the shit out of you in front of your wife and kids....at your front door....in broad daylight....and then your wife left you because you like gurls.

just sayin'I certainly agree with that, Brandi and I can't tell if it's true or not. I hate this crap always showing up on here. As far as I'm concerned, I am willing to do anything, save killing myself, to make my partner happy. I had to put that in there as my wife is going through the change right now and I have to be a bit careful of the promises I make.

And to all of the little boys out there that think because they can hit someone it makes them more manly, I'll tell you what an older gal told a little boy like that: "you gotta sleep sometime."

Bohica
03-25-2011, 03:45 PM
so fucking "her" ass is ok but "sucking" her "cock" makes you a "faggott" then "we" all have "our" little "quirks" dont we"?"

hwbs
03-25-2011, 05:21 PM
this just reinforces my ideas with guys like this around makes my job so much easier !!!! and i am not talking about being a mod on ha !!!

Quiet Reflections
03-25-2011, 06:42 PM
1. I hope that story isn't real because your a bitch if you hit a girl(even one born a guy)
2. Stop being a faggot and suck that cock.
C. Its only gay if balls are touching

giovanni_hotel
03-25-2011, 09:49 PM
1. I hope that story isn't real because your a bitch if you hit a girl(even one born a guy)
2. Stop being a faggot and suck that cock.
C. Its only gay if balls are touching

QFT.lol

MatiasTz
03-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Wow. If this true, you're quite the coward and need help. Some girls don't want attention between their legs, some do, get over yourself.

Equalizer
03-28-2011, 12:46 AM
Let me again emphasize the post was sarcastic.

lovetoollover
08-21-2017, 05:49 PM
and let her squirt her love juice in your mouth....over and over again..

crazyeditor
09-18-2017, 01:54 AM
This almost happened to me but when I tried to say something she said "dont talk with your mouth full"

hamdasl
09-18-2017, 07:13 PM
You don't have to, but remember: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent".

tacocorpv2
09-18-2017, 10:26 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51RDX28RE0L._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:D