PDA

View Full Version : Hey Vicki Is This You?

jimbo45
03-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Ever do a video with Holly sweet where you both fuck this bald dude

oxoxo

keyplay
03-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Wtf? why not get off your lazy ass and research it ?

jimbo45
03-22-2011, 12:46 PM
why dont you go fuck yourself asshole!!! For your information. i do searches regularly. i am 98 per cent it is Vicki just wanted to be sure she had done videos with Holly Sweet. Its douchebags like you that ruin posting on message boards for the rest of us.

Mayrah
03-22-2011, 12:48 PM
why dont you go fuck yourself asshole!!! For your information. i do searches regularly. i am 98 per cent it is Vicki just wanted to be sure she had done videos with Holly Sweet. Its douchebags like you that ruin posting on message boards for the rest of us.

Arent you a little rude kiddo:loser:

jimbo45
03-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Arent you a little rude kiddo:loser:
im rude LOL I was not the one who started this you need to go nack and read the first reply jackass

Mayrah
03-22-2011, 01:21 PM
im rude LOL I was not the one who started this you need to go nack and read the first reply jackass

And you need to stop being a dipshit and use fucking google

jimbo45
03-22-2011, 01:54 PM
what is your motherfucking problem asshole. You dont own the goddamn forum you need to shut the fuck up you shitface loser!!! if you would just read the goddamn post reply i stated i do searches refularly and i dont do just some stupid ass google search.

I use the shemale movie database & shemale model index. I searched did not fud anything that why i asked you fucking assclown.

NYCe
03-22-2011, 01:55 PM
earmuffs.

Richctdude
03-22-2011, 03:28 PM
try the google machine on the interwebs

keyplay
03-22-2011, 03:57 PM

no shit you lazy turd...what the fuck stopped your research this time?...and i don't give a flying fuck about your "board experience", cocksucker.:fu: you have "rude" and "stupid" stamped on your forehead now.

bassman2546
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM
what is your motherfucking problem asshole. You dont own the goddamn forum you need to shut the fuck up you shitface loser!!! if you would just read the goddamn post reply i stated i do searches refularly and i dont do just some stupid ass google search.

I use the shemale movie database & shemale model index. I searched did not fud anything that why i asked you fucking assclown.

Okay, deep breath. Calm down. Don't ruin your day. You're new here and, yes some people here are idiots, but rather than lash out and give everyone a totally negative opinion about you, just lay low and get a feel for how people operate around here. Almost all of your first posts have been negative. Not a good start.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Welllll, now isn't this interesting?!

altarica
03-22-2011, 04:33 PM
Handbags at dawn.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Handbags at dawn.

Breaking out the heavy stuff from the get-go, I see!!!:dancing: