PDA

View Full Version : killing people onscreen is ok, but a bulge to see - NO WAY!

mbf
12-14-2005, 06:55 PM
lol check that out. ridiculously funny

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=11574

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Typical hollywood bullshit....Heavens forfend the mighty icon Superman is shown with cock-n-balls.

I honestly hope this movie bombs.

BeardedOne
12-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Is Kirk Allen still alive? Let's bring back the original. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Brandon Rouch is HOT! They should leave it alone! :wink:

http://routh-brandon.celebrityblog.net/manual/routh-brandon/brandon-routh-superman.gif

I dont see anything wrong with the package. Looks like they got him padded up not to make it appear that visible. That sucks!! :evil:

Unfortunately, I found a pic of him full body side view..taken long shot at that still seem to show how endowed our new Superman is..Yummie:!: :wink: You cant tuck that in. No way!! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
12-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Im sorry say but i think this movie is gonna bomb simple fact there will never be a better superman then christopher reeves. Dude they are right who wants too see this shit besides some girls i was lmao at "We may be forced to erase his package with digital effects."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Well true. You might never know this Legend but women..Yes from hanging out with them growing up at a tender age of 6 to present..Women do check out a guys package. Maybe you guys just dont know it. But women talks to female friends about those type of things. ;)

:roll: While its true that the new Superman might not be quite the Christopher Reeve's classic Superman movies but Im sure he (Brandon Routh) wouldnt get the part had he got nothing to offer. m pretty sure auditions were held. Tough shoes to fill. Im sure back when Christopher Reeve took the role from the old Superman..people said the same thing.

Dont be so negative just yet. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
12-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Well true. You might never know this Legend but women..Yes from hanging out with them growing up at a tender age of 6 to present..Women do check out a guys package. Maybe you guys just dont know it. But women talks to female friends about those type of things. ;)

:roll: While its true that the new Superman might not be quite the Christopher Reeve's classic Superman movies but Im sure he (Brandon Routh) wouldnt get the part had he got nothing to offer. m pretty sure auditions were held. Tough shoes to fill. Im sure back when Christopher Reeve took the role from the old Superman..people said the same thing.

~Kisses.

HTG

lol yeah your right i cant remember the old superman before reeves(lee majors?) but people might have said that too. im not gonna judge it until i see it so for now i neither like it or dislike it.

AllanahStarrNYC
12-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Brandon Rouch is so, so, so , so , so , so , so FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I came unglued when I saw his pics a few weeks ago-
I can't control myself!!!!

Definately, one of the hottest men alive IMO

BlackAdder
12-17-2005, 07:46 AM
George Reeves was Super Man, so it was actually quite easy for his son to step into the role....almost you could say he was born into it:)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 07:56 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol yeah your right i cant remember the old superman before reeves(lee majors?) but people might have said that too. im not gonna judge it until i see it so for now i neither like it or dislike it.

Cool Legend. Its called giving it a chance. It wouldnt hurt. :wink:

Brandon Rouch is so, so, so , so , so , so , so FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I came unglued when I saw his pics a few weeks ago-
I can't control myself!!!!

Definately, one of the hottest men alive IMO

I AGREE. I felt something twitching under my thongs. J/K! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
12-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Im wondering if they used a padded suit ala batman......i wouldnt be suprised..

AllanahStarrNYC
12-17-2005, 10:21 AM
it doesnt look like it

HE S ROCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

did u see christian bales body in the last bat man

OMG

another one of my wet dreams!

love him yo death

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-17-2005, 10:33 AM
OMG..I love Christian Bale too! He is HOTTT Mama!! :wink:

http://www.louanders.com/uploaded_images/Batman-706327.JPG

~Kisses.

HTG

swamprat4077
12-17-2005, 01:19 PM
George Reeves was Super Man, so it was actually quite easy for his son to step into the role....almost you could say he was born into it:)

Christopher Reeve is not related to George Reeves, who played Superman on television in the 1950's. George Reeves' real name was George Brewer, and the similarity in their names is only coincidental.