PDA

View Full Version : Don't this model look like a tgirl?

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2011, 06:06 AM
http://www.lulus.com

theone1982
03-21-2011, 06:15 AM
I would say yes somewhat because of the bone structure in the face, high cheek bones, etc.

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2011, 06:16 AM
I would say yes somewhat because of the bone structure in the face, high cheek bones, etc.
Yep I am wondering if that's real or photoshopped to look that way..they do that alot

BellaBellucci
03-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Not at all.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Not at all.

~BB~
you're blind lol

theone1982
03-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Yep I am wondering if that's real or photoshopped to look that way..they do that alot

That's interesting. Wonder what the reasoning behind that is? Maybe to give them a more intriguing look?

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2011, 06:25 AM
That's interesting. Wonder what the reasoning behind that is? Maybe to give them a more intriguing look?
yeah in the modeling world boxy faces are 'modelesque' attractive

Quiet Reflections
03-21-2011, 06:35 AM
I say No, but what does a tgirl look like? Is there a industry standard that you must fit? Not to be an ass but isn't the point to blend in seamlessly? GG's had the look first so isn't a better question, "don't some tgirls mimic this look successfully".

Felicia Katt
03-21-2011, 06:47 AM
the model is Rihanna

http://www.luluscouture.com/lulus-fashion/rihanna-7/

FK

BellaBellucci
03-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Ooooh! I get it. The campaign is called New Hue so they turned her white! Am I Right? :lol:

And yes, Rhianna, in her normal form, looks trans.

~BB~

NatashaLover
03-21-2011, 06:56 AM
I LOVE Rihanna!!!!!!! Plus she is into Ds lifestyle!

ConceitedNobody
03-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Lol, that is not Rihanna, doesn't hardly even resemble her.

NatashaLover
03-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Lol, that is not Rihanna, doesn't hardly even resemble her.

I think that's Whoopi Goldberg.

theone1982
03-21-2011, 07:12 AM
I say No, but what does a tgirl look like? Is there a industry standard that you must fit? Not to be an ass but isn't the point to blend in seamlessly? GG's had the look first so isn't a better question, "don't some tgirls mimic this look successfully".

There are certain features in the face that give a sense of a person's gender. With the male face it's prominent cheek bones, a larger brow, high forehead, and a square jawline. Not all men have these features as prominent as others and those male to female TSs that have these features less prominently are the ones most likely to be "fish" or blend in seamlessly without having to have surgery. Studies have shown that women are more attracted to men who have these features prominently, in fact male symmetry in the face, that is, all the above mentioned features perfectly aligned, is the only factor that could predict the likelihood of a women experiencing an orgasm during sex. Although some of the masculine qualities in GGs, like Kelly mentioned, are sought after in areas like modeling, because that "boxey" quality has become associated with being modelesque, also, because those features stand out more in photos, giving a striking look.

Quiet Reflections
03-21-2011, 08:15 AM
There are certain features in the face that give a sense of a person's gender. With the male face it's prominent cheek bones, a larger brow, high forehead, and a square jawline. Not all men have these features as prominent as others and those male to female TSs that have these features less prominently are the ones most likely to be "fish" or blend in seamlessly without having to have surgery. Studies have shown that women are more attracted to men who have these features prominently, in fact male symmetry in the face, that is, all the above mentioned features perfectly aligned, is the only factor that could predict the likelihood of a women experiencing an orgasm during sex. Although some of the masculine qualities in GGs, like Kelly mentioned, are sought after in areas like modeling, because that "boxey" quality has become associated with being modelesque, also, because those features stand out more in photos, giving a striking look.
The orgasm thing sounds like bs but my point was that people look how they look. you cant say someone is a man or woman based on high cheek bones and shitty makeup. There is no standard look anymore because like you said the world is finding GG models that look like that naturally therefore not making it a gender identifier anymore.

theone1982
03-21-2011, 08:33 AM
The orgasm thing sounds like bs but my point was that people look how they look. you cant say someone is a man or woman based on high cheek bones and shitty makeup. There is no standard look anymore because like you said the world is finding GG models that look like that naturally therefore not making it a gender identifier anymore.

I totally agree with you that you can't say someone is a man or woman based purely on physical features. Obviously, it's more how you feel inside, rather than how you look. I was just pointing out that the physical features that I mentioned are more likely to make people say "that's a man, or that's a woman", just by looking at them. But, I've known GGs who people have mistaken as TSs because they have these features prominently, and I've known TSs who no one could tell that they were TSs just by looking at them. I think that the more prominent that people are with features that make them unidentifiable by gender, then, like you said, the more there will be no standard look anymore. As for the orgasm study, it's just info that I've looked at, you could be right, it could be BS:) But, then again, some people might say the entire idea of a female orgasm is BS.:)

alpha2117
03-21-2011, 10:24 AM
Fake hair and a high forehead are the two features that kind of make the girl look fake which of course in this forum means t-girl. In real life it's just a weave or wig on a high forehead girl - hell we could post almost every shot of Tyra banks and using that criteria she looks like a transgirl ad in the height and it's even moreso.

DL_NL
03-22-2011, 01:34 AM
She's not an ugly girl, that's for sure. I couldn't care less what she used to be, I'd have fun with her.

onmyknees
03-22-2011, 04:46 AM

i don't know to be honest with ya Kelly. What's a T girl "look like" anyway??

LOL

runningdownthatdream
03-22-2011, 04:51 AM

Looks like Allanah Myles

kukm4
03-22-2011, 06:45 AM
her face looks a bit like Jasmine Guy and Rosie Perez mixed together.

Iori
03-23-2011, 10:03 PM
her face looks a bit like Jasmine Guy and Rosie Perez mixed together.

I can kinda see that.