traLika
03-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Very sexy!

Jackal
03-20-2011, 11:24 PM
gorgeous lady :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-21-2011, 12:04 AM
I like the second pic a lot...a little less make up on the eyebrows though..it's disguising her natural beauty.

Sparky Snakeden
03-21-2011, 12:41 AM
here's a little Hazel Tucker on the pole at Buddy Wood's T-Party Thursday St Patricks Day! boobs cum out only on tgirls.com
http://www.tgirls.com/videos/hazeltucker-stpatricksday-poledance-4427.html

and she will be working the pole tonight at the strip club!

YouTube - Hazel Tucker St Patrick's Day PoleDance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7_Lf6bBuKA)

rockabilly
03-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Gorgeous as usual.

latemaxxis
04-01-2011, 01:22 PM
She just gets better every time

Brandi Boots
04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Her little A-cups are totally cute. I hope she does not decide to go bigger...at least not for awhile.

HuckleBerry
04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Hazel is gorgeous!

billjd41
04-01-2011, 08:23 PM
A bit too much make up in the previous set. Just my opinion.

Latest post....fine!

I'm not well-versed enough to expound, but I think the girl
has such fine features that excessive make-up does her an injustice.
To accomplish what she wants, and to do it w/o tons of make-up?
How many can you count in THAT group?

Exactly. THAT'S the appeal of Hazel Tucker. That, and she
doesn't have a manly 75-inch cock and 195 Quad-Z" fake cans to
shove in your face. "Not that there's anything WRONG" with you if
you prefer those numbers.

She's a girl who intimidates only by her sheer BEAUTY. She can answer
the door on a Sunday morning and STILL be hot, whereas some of her
paramours would get the "Homer Simpson scream."

Again, just my opinion. THANKS FOR SHARING, HAZEL!!!!!

Realgirls4me
04-01-2011, 09:07 PM
What these images of Hazel reveal is that not only can her physical traits and beauty work the wholesome,clean,sexy,girl-next-door angle sans all the cake batter,but that she can also embellish her terrific looks by adding a little make-up and transform into the hot night club diva everyone would like to take home. Her physical traits allow her to take either route;not many women can do that. I prefer the former since that's what I'm use to,but I'll take the primped up Hazel anytime. ...She's quite the extraordinary beauty. Extraordinary beauty.

theone1982
04-05-2011, 03:27 AM
More Hazel.:jerkoff

Sparky Snakeden
04-05-2011, 03:40 AM
hey i got video of Hazel the night after her shoot with strokers in her bathing suit still, gettin a little tipsy with Domino Presley!

YouTube - Hazel Tucker & Domino Presley lettin loose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwzd_FiKl8)

theone1982
04-05-2011, 03:42 AM
hey i got video of Hazel the night after her shoot with strokers in her bathing suit still, gettin a little tipsy with Domino Presley!

YouTube - Hazel Tucker & Domino Presley lettin loose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwzd_FiKl8)

Sweet! I didn't think it was possible, but she's even cuter drunk!:Bowdown:

Helvis2012
04-05-2011, 03:57 AM
You're right. Incredible.

latemaxxis
04-07-2011, 12:03 PM
More

latemaxxis
04-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Even More

jaybee
04-07-2011, 12:23 PM
No disrespect to Hazel at all, but I think the fresh faced look suits her best. She is gorgeous.

bullride24
04-07-2011, 05:21 PM
wow she looks so different. Now I want both of them together that is heaven

Old and the new Hazel

Dinand
04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I agree with jaybee. The less makeup the hotter she looks! Hazel is a girl who doesn't need makeup at all.

Helvis2012
04-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Yes, indeed.

Jackal
04-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Hazel is super hot and she seems very sweet and personable.

theone1982
04-09-2011, 10:00 AM
More proof that the title of this thread is 100% true.:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Dinand
04-12-2011, 07:05 PM
What Bob did to Hazel's look for his "Hazel Tucker and the Fucking Machine" photo set is in my opinion unforgivable. And I'm a HUGE Hazel Tucker fan myself. Way way way way way too much make up and because of that she lost the natural look which made Hazel always so beautiful. It's sad to say this :(

BiCuriousGeorge
04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
What Bob did to Hazel's look for his "Hazel Tucker and the Fucking Machine" photo set is in my opinion unforgivable. And I'm a HUGE Hazel Tucker fan myself. Way way way way way too much make up and because of that she lost the natural look which made Hazel always so beautiful. It's sad to say this :(

Agreed 100%. Her natural beauty is why so many people like her. Makeup isn't for everyone.

Dinand
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Makeup is suppose to make girls more pretty but when you're already as pretty as Hazel you don't need that shit, it only takes away from the beauty!

latemaxxis
04-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Even More!!!

theone1982
04-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Even More!!!

Love 'em. I love the little dimple above her cock in this pic!:jerkoff

theone1982
04-21-2011, 12:52 AM
New Pic!:Bowdown:

SisterDickRadio
04-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Well, I have to say I am the person who styled her, did her makeup and hair. And FYI on eyebrows, they are her eyebrows just colored in. No exaggeration. To be honest thinker eyebrows are sexy, mine are same way. She looks great and wanted to change her image... AND FYI I know a lot of u like her old look, and thats great and all but Hazel wants to wear more makeup and sell an different image at this time. You can either stick it out with her or move on. But dont set here and insult the choices she has made to make her image even more sellable. The person who matters the most is her and what she wants. You will be seeing her do more Fetish work soon too and I know that will piss more people off, its what she wants to do. Why do we all have to be so insulting on every girl on here?

u can see updates on her blog:

Http://hazel-tucker.com/blog

theone1982
04-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Well, I have to say I am the person who styled her, did her makeup and hair. And FYI on eyebrows, they are her eyebrows just colored in. No exaggeration. To be honest thinker eyebrows are sexy, mine are same way. She looks great and wanted to change her image... AND FYI I know a lot of u like her old look, and thats great and all but Hazel wants to wear more makeup and sell an different image at this time. You can either stick it out with her or move on. But dont set here and insult the choices she has made to make her image even more sellable. The person who matters the most is her and what she wants. You will be seeing her do more Fetish work soon too and I know that will piss more people off, its what she wants to do. Why do we all have to be so insulting on every girl on here?

u can see updates on her blog:

Http://hazel-tucker.com/blog

I love both her looks and I'm looking forward to her festish work. I saw a preview of her video with the dildo machine and it was really hot!:Bowdown: Whatever she wants to do or look like, it's cool with me, she seems like such a sweetheart, she'd be hot not matter what.

SisterDickRadio
04-21-2011, 01:28 AM
I love both her looks and I'm looking forward to her festish work. I saw a preview of her video with the dildo machine and it was really hot!:Bowdown: Whatever she wants to do or look like, it's cool with me, she seems like such a sweetheart, she'd be hot not matter what.

She is one of the sweetest people I know! I am glad she is a friend and we have had fun times. I think I helped her come out of her shell a little and be more wild. I mean she used to go out to club in tennis shoes, then after her new look she went out in skirts and heels. She even got on the stripper poll and stripped. She was so scared to do that, and did it so well. Shes just growing into a woman and her sexuality. Photoshoots can allow more makeup because of all the lights.

theone1982
04-21-2011, 01:36 AM
She is one of the sweetest people I know! I am glad she is a friend and we have had fun times. I think I helped her come out of her shell a little and be more wild. I mean she used to go out to club in tennis shoes, then after her new look she went out in skirts and heels. She even got on the stripper poll and stripped. She was so scared to do that, and did it so well. Shes just growing into a woman and her sexuality. Photoshoots can allow more makeup because of all the lights.

I saw one of those videos where she stripped at the club! She's got some moves!:Bowdown: That's awesome that she was scared to do it and then did such a great job!

Nivek
04-21-2011, 04:17 AM
She is SOOO sexy!

phobun
04-21-2011, 05:33 AM
I love her natural titties

latemaxxis
04-22-2011, 12:21 PM
More Pics

raquel1
04-22-2011, 06:51 PM
hazel you looking sweeter everyday i am a big hazel tucker fan

txjr3
04-22-2011, 07:14 PM
She's crazy hot! I'm curious though - did Hazel get castrated? Looks kinda light in the sac in a couple of these pics.

Hi Michelle! I used to drop by and see you sometimes in Austin - looks like LA is working for you!