PDA

View Full Version : Makeovers..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Found this link on ABC.com and a new reality show geared towards make overs like the "SWAN" Called Extreme Makeovers.

http://abc.go.com/

If you have a choice (This is a question for both guys and tgurls, Would you go under "Extreme makeovers?" Why and or Why not?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Continued..

BeardedOne
12-14-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm generally pleased with myself these daze, though I'm sure the sight of me frightens the bejeezus outta small children and animals. :shock:

Rather happy about having lost a few pounds after my great adventure this summer. I thought it was about ten or so, but a couple of the women at work have been hissing at me that they'd like to lose the 15+ that they seem to think I've shed.

It's a simple diet, really. I just stopped drinking the six of cheap be*URP*er for dessert every night. :)

My idea of an extreme makeover is a new pair of shoes. 8)

chefmike
12-14-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm generally pleased with myself these daze, though I'm sure the sight of me frightens the bejeezus outta small children and animals. :shock:

Rather happy about having lost a few pounds after my great adventure this summer. I thought it was about ten or so, but a couple of the women at work have been hissing at me that they'd like to lose the 15+ that they seem to think I've shed.

It's a simple diet, really. I just stopped drinking the six of cheap be*URP*er for dessert every night. :)

My idea of an extreme makeover is a new pair of shoes. 8)

Giving up beer is what I call extreme...

BeardedOne
12-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Giving up beer is what I call extreme...

Oh, I didn't give it up. Gawd, no! :shock:

I just save it for special occasions now...Like any day with a "Y" in it. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-14-2005, 11:06 PM
LOL@beer..

Anyone else care to answer about the "Extreme Makeovers?"

I know I would. 8) Not that there's alot work I need or want to change in myself. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
12-15-2005, 12:27 AM
I love that show!

Having undergone an extreme make over myself- it has been, the best things I ever did in my life.

If you can do it- and WANT to do it, more power to anyone who chooses to make drastic appearance changes. As you see, not only trannies can have extreme make overs.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-15-2005, 03:42 AM
I love that show!

Having undergone an extreme make over myself- it has been, the best things I ever did in my life.

If you can do it- and WANT to do it, more power to anyone who chooses to make drastic appearance changes. As you see, not only trannies can have extreme make overs.

Yeah me too Allanah. I watched it alot. You cant help but just be in awe and admire the courage these people have to go through the whole process.

I think they should do a tranny make over on primetime television. :wink: I mean MTV's started doing it here and there but Im talking about a Transexual "SWAN" version. That be awesome to see.

~Kisses.

HTG

suchgreatheights
12-15-2005, 03:52 AM
I used to think those were extreme until I read about Dr. Ousterhouts "works" which really involve more intensive sugery. transgirls go thru way more stuff on average.

I would rather prefer like to have the less intense kinda makeovers like lasik, tooth whitening, laser hair removal for legs... etc

nyc curious
12-15-2005, 03:53 AM
I love make over shows.
Extreme Make Over actually predates The Swan.

I wanna see them take the average to pretty Girl Next Door and do an Extreme Stripper Makeover