PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else afraid he's not good enough?

purge85
03-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Well this is embarrassing, but I'll just go ahead and ask. First a description of myself. I'm in my mid-twenties, have a slightly receding hair, a bit of a flabby stomach and recently noticed man-boobs. I'm not fat, just slightly overweight and I do intend to go back to the gym, but time and other factors have been stopping me temporarily. Oh and my cock is smaller than average (5 inches when erect). But otherwise, I'm clean shaven, very hygienic and polite.

Now my problem is that everytime I go to visit a WG (be it shemale or a regular girl) I always feel embarrassed about the way I look.

The last time I visited a TS I actually saw the look of disappointment when I took my clothes off. :( It's not a very good feeling I have to say. It gave me such a low self esteem that the only girl I ended up being a regular with is an old lady (in her 40s or 50s) that only provides rimming and OWO. I keep researching for my next TS visit but I always hesitate to call.

Is there anyone else in a similar situation and yet had a good time with someone? If you're in London, is there anyone you could recommend who would be happy to provide a service without any judgement or looks of disapproval? I do understand that this particular 'business' is too intimate to ignore physical attraction, but since I am generally passive when with a tgirl, I would hope it wouldn't matter too much? :(

Cheers guys!

dan_drade
03-20-2011, 09:54 PM
First of all, you are probably imagining the look of disapointment in the girls. But if it really bothers you that much, just get your fat ass back in the gym. It's not that hard to workout 3-5 times a week. I'm a bit on the soft side now, but when i was single, i was in the gym at least 3-5 days a week. So just go to they gym and get in shape.

Infern0
03-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Sweet jesus you have some issues mate.

You need to start taking positive action, get to the gym, shave your hair off completley, or give it the number 1 all over like jason statham, stop making excuses.

finding someone to indulge your self-pity is not the answer bro.

PomonaCA
03-20-2011, 09:57 PM
You should become a tranny.

purge85
03-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Alright alright, well I re-read my original post and I realise it is more pathetic than I imagined. Yes I have a low self esteem when it comes to my sex-appeal, but all what I wanted was for someone to come up and say "I'm a fat 60 year old bald guy and I never had a problem".

That would actually help. Anyone? :praying:

Ryz
03-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm a fat 60 year old bald guy and I never had a problem

traLika
03-20-2011, 10:19 PM
... I do intend to go back to the gym ...

Don't intend. Just do it. Some of the other stuff will automatically fall into place...

Infern0
03-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Alright alright, well I re-read my original post and I realise it is more pathetic than I imagined. Yes I have a low self esteem when it comes to my sex-appeal, but all what I wanted was for someone to come up and say "I'm a fat 60 year old bald guy and I never had a problem".

That would actually help. Anyone? :praying:

To be fair mate, as long as you have the required fee I really don't think it matters that you are of below average attractivness, as long as you are clean and polite which i'm sure you are.

But still, get that shit sorted out

Ryz
03-20-2011, 10:26 PM
To be fair mate, as long as you have the required fee I really don't think it matters that you are of below average attractivness, as long as you are clean and polite which i'm sure you are.

But still, get that shit sorted out

Fuck being clean and polite.
He should only worry about how much money he has. That's what all these girls care about anyways. heh

Infern0
03-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Fuck being clean and polite.
He should only worry about how much money he has. That's what all these girls care about anyways. heh

I was trying to be PC mate, i dont wanna get no death threats!

alyssaluxor
03-20-2011, 11:18 PM
I actually like this post. Its nice to hear a guys(client) feeling on what a providers attraction to him. I always taught client usually doesnt care on what they look since they are donating some coins. My Goshhh! Ill be honest with you guys with this type of work Ive met some of the most ewww type of guys lol. I wonder why they wouldnt take care of themselves even just for the good of their health. Ive met a guy he cant even enter my hotel room since he is just so fat. My hotel bed almost got broken. And some clientelle are just so dirty even they take more than 2 showers they still stink!

Sorry for being honest but luckily sometimes youll meet guys who are just so hot and yummy i can lick them all over lol

alyssaluxor
03-20-2011, 11:19 PM
by the way possible for you to post a pic of you baby?

rbiller
03-21-2011, 01:00 AM
OK Purge. I'm 66 with a big belly and a cock as small or slightly smaller than yours. I still have most of my hair however. I have never seen a look of disappointment when a girl sees me for the first time. Maybe that is because I warn them that I am an older dude with a big belly and small cock. Most everyone thinks I am 10-15 years younger than I actually am, which makes me feel pretty good.

Infern0
03-21-2011, 01:19 AM
OK Purge. I'm 66 with a big belly and a cock as small or slightly smaller than yours. I still have most of my hair however. I have never seen a look of disappointment when a girl sees me for the first time. Maybe that is because I warn them that I am an older dude with a big belly and small cock. Most everyone thinks I am 10-15 years younger than I actually am, which makes me feel pretty good.

Purge, do you know why he never gets a look of disaapointment?

because he's GANGSTA' thats why, he's rocking the big belly and smaller than average penis and he don't give a fuck.

It's all about how you carry yourself!

theone1982
03-21-2011, 02:23 AM
I actually like this post. Its nice to hear a guys(client) feeling on what a providers attraction to him. I always taught client usually doesnt care on what they look since they are donating some coins. My Goshhh! Ill be honest with you guys with this type of work Ive met some of the most ewww type of guys lol. I wonder why they wouldnt take care of themselves even just for the good of their health. Ive met a guy he cant even enter my hotel room since he is just so fat. My hotel bed almost got broken. And some clientelle are just so dirty even they take more than 2 showers they still stink!

Sorry for being honest but luckily sometimes youll meet guys who are just so hot and yummy i can lick them all over lol

Yikes! How did he finally get in the room? Or did he just stand in the doorway and do his business?:) As for the showers, what the hell? I can't believe someone would want to have sex, for coin or not, and not be as clean as possible. I mean you are with another human, not a frickin' robot, I can't see how you would be comfortable enough to have sex if you are dirty and smelly. The being overweight part is more understandable, obviously it's easier to take a shower then lose weight.:) But to not be able to enter a doorway is a little over the top! If you're that big it might be time to start hitting the:pumped:!

alyssaluxor
03-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Yikes! How did he finally get in the room? Or did he just stand in the doorway and do his business?:) As for the showers, what the hell? I can't believe someone would want to have sex, for coin or not, and not be as clean as possible. I mean you are with another human, not a frickin' robot, I can't see how you would be comfortable enough to have sex if you are dirty and smelly. The being overweight part is more understandable, obviously it's easier to take a shower then lose weight.:) But to not be able to enter a doorway is a little over the top! If you're that big it might be time to start hitting the:pumped:!

No disrespect at all the guy is really big. He works as a professor in a university. For him to be able to enter the hotel door he needs to enter sideways. He cant even lay in bed and go up in bed properly without my help. But luckily his a total gentleman and a nice person so i still like the time with him. But sex and blowjob with him is really hard he cant even move very much in bed at all.

LibertyHarkness
03-21-2011, 11:07 AM
mehhh i cant do stinkers ..or bad hygene .. i just booted them out .. i would always take a guy that is not visually appealing with perfect hygene over a good looking guy with awful hygene any day of the week ..

Ineeda SM
03-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Well this is embarrassing, but I'll just go ahead and ask. First a description of myself. I'm in my mid-twenties, have a slightly receding hair, a bit of a flabby stomach and recently noticed man-boobs. I'm not fat, just slightly overweight and I do intend to go back to the gym, but time and other factors have been stopping me temporarily. Oh and my cock is smaller than average (5 inches when erect). But otherwise, I'm clean shaven, very hygienic and polite.

Now my problem is that everytime I go to visit a WG (be it shemale or a regular girl) I always feel embarrassed about the way I look.

The last time I visited a TS I actually saw the look of disappointment when I took my clothes off. :( It's not a very good feeling I have to say. It gave me such a low self esteem that the only girl I ended up being a regular with is an old lady (in her 40s or 50s) that only provides rimming and OWO. I keep researching for my next TS visit but I always hesitate to call.

Is there anyone else in a similar situation and yet had a good time with someone? If you're in London, is there anyone you could recommend who would be happy to provide a service without any judgement or looks of disapproval? I do understand that this particular 'business' is too intimate to ignore physical attraction, but since I am generally passive when with a tgirl, I would hope it wouldn't matter too much? :(

Cheers guys!

Purge85 are you kidding. She has no room to be judging you or anyone. She is doing you for your cash. You shouldn't be worried about what she thinks of you. It's her job to have sex with you no matter what you look like. You are not going to fall in love and take her home to meet mom and dad. You're gonna pay her a ridiculous fee, have your fun with her, then go home smiling. She is the only one who should look hot. She is the product for sale. She is paid to look hot and get you off.

Now if you are talking about a TG that has never been in the business and you just met her and would like to know her better as friends, then appearance may be an issue even though it still shouldn't make any difference.

Purge85, just pay the gurl and enjoy the moment.

fred41
03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
It's her job to have sex with you no matter what you look like. You are not going to fall in love and take her home to meet mom and dad. You're gonna pay her a ridiculous fee, have your fun with her, then go home smiling. She is the only one who should look hot. She is the product for sale. She is paid to look hot and get you off.

Are these rules written in the imaginary book of rules for illegal jobs?..lol

FreddieGomez
03-21-2011, 02:01 PM
never felt this way in my life. i know i look good and chicks fall at my feet

Infern0
03-21-2011, 02:12 PM
never felt this way in my life. i know i look good and chicks fall at my feet

thats because of the smell mate.

Prospero
03-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Im not fat nor 60 nor bald but I have had problems. We all have the occasional problem. The best and professional girls will give you a good service even if you're not the very model of a hunk. (Who really is?) I suspect you've not been seeing the right girls.

Equally it might be imagination on your part.

And the advice about getting a bit into shape is a good idea too.

alyssaluxor
03-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Im not fat nor 60 nor bald but I have had problems. We all have the occasional problem. The best and professional girls will give you a good service even if you're not the very model of a hunk. (Who really is?) I suspect you've not been seeing the right girls.

Equally it might be imagination on your part.

And the advice about getting a bit into shape is a good idea too.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Getting in shape and being healthy is not just good for others but most of all for you

phobun
03-21-2011, 11:14 PM

Do these fat smelly guys ever take off their clothes and it turns out they're creepers who are wearing women's underwear?

Do you top their smelly bottoms?

rockabilly
03-21-2011, 11:35 PM
How much do you wanna bet he's listening to "Goodbye Horses" ?

altarica
03-21-2011, 11:37 PM
I am not in top shape but I do quite well. I guess it helps that I am a nice guy, respectful and easy to talk to and be with. Sure I could do with knocking off a few pounds and now I have diabetes I am going to have to. But being a nice fellow goes a long way. Oh and having scrupulous hygiene is a must.

iamdrgonzo
03-22-2011, 12:00 AM
How much do you wanna bet he's listening to "Goodbye Horses" ?

Where did you find my picture and how did you know I was listening to "Goodbye Horses"?

rockabilly
03-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Where did you find my picture and how did you know I was listening to "Goodbye Horses"?

Phobun's Myspace page.

jk

iamdrgonzo
03-22-2011, 12:15 AM
Phobun's Myspace page.

jk

One trip too many over the "edge".

That damn ether is murder.

rockabilly
03-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Forget Bat Country welcome to Fat Country.

phobun
03-22-2011, 12:23 AM
phobun's myspace page.

Jk

wtf.

iamdrgonzo
03-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Forget Bat Country welcome to Fat Country.

So much madness, so little time .....

DL_NL
03-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Maybe you're not BF material for her but who cares, that's not what you're there for. Have a good time and be yourself.

theone1982
03-22-2011, 01:08 AM
No disrespect at all the guy is really big. He works as a professor in a university. For him to be able to enter the hotel door he needs to enter sideways. He cant even lay in bed and go up in bed properly without my help. But luckily his a total gentleman and a nice person so i still like the time with him. But sex and blowjob with him is really hard he cant even move very much in bed at all.

I think it's really cool that you are accepting of someone if they are a nice person, even if they aren't physically perfect. I know many girls, both GGs and TSs that would not be with that person, coin or no coin, because of the physical issue. I have friends that some people would consider "fat" and it always makes me kind of sad when I see girls turn them down because of that, because I know they are really nice people on the inside. I agree that people should get into shape, most importantly for themselves and their quality of life. But, sometimes people try really hard and can't reach what they, our others, feel is physical perfection, and, in that case, it is always good when they find someone to be with who accepts them for who they are, rather than what they want them to be.

scubaman
03-22-2011, 01:37 AM
YouTube - Stuart Smalley's famous quote (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY)

theone1982
03-22-2011, 02:09 AM
YouTube - Stuart Smalley's famous quote (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY)

All right, Stuart Smalley!:) Going with Stuart Smalley is like going with the nuclear option!:)

Ineeda SM
03-22-2011, 02:30 AM
Are these rules written in the imaginary book of rules for illegal jobs?..lol

YES! Haven't you read it yet? It's very detailed. LOL!

Yvonne183
03-22-2011, 02:33 AM
I think it's really cool that you are accepting of someone if they are a nice person, even if they aren't physically perfect. I know many girls, both GGs and TSs that would not be with that person, coin or no coin, because of the physical issue. I have friends that some people would consider "fat" and it always makes me kind of sad when I see girls turn them down because of that, because I know they are really nice people on the inside. I agree that people should get into shape, most importantly for themselves and their quality of life. But, sometimes people try really hard and can't reach what they, our others, feel is physical perfection, and, in that case, it is always good when they find someone to be with who accepts them for who they are, rather than what they want them to be.

That was very nicely written,, good for you.

I am not good enough,, I got scars on my body that scare people away from me. I am a nice person,, well sometimes I am,,lol. But quite a few people don't want just a nice person, they also want a body that is near to perfect, well, you know what I'm trying to say,, a better than average body with few distortions.

So, I know I am not good enough for most people but I am good enough for myself and that is all I need,, I am happy.

scubaman
03-22-2011, 02:40 AM
YouTube - Saturday Night Live: Stuart Smalley - St Patricks Day (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvoGwCg3JsM)

fred41
03-22-2011, 02:47 AM
I agree that people should get into shape, most importantly for themselves and their quality of life. But, sometimes people try really hard and can't reach what they, our others, feel is physical perfection, and, in that case, it is always good when they find someone to be with who accepts them for who they are, rather than what they want them to be.

Here's the thing though (..and I am NOT speaking about anyone on this site in particular..... because I don't know what most of you look like)..there are SOME people, people we meet IRL who complain about no one giving them a chance, it's unfair,..blah,blah,blah...but what they're really saying is "no one attractive is giving them a chance"...or a lot more attractive than they realistically have a chance with...(and obviously I am not speaking of a pay date). By and large I believe men do this more often than women....quite often, especially younger people, don't want to settle for their physical equal counterparts.

onmyknees
03-22-2011, 02:58 AM
Do these fat smelly guys ever take off their clothes and it turns out they're creepers who are wearing women's underwear?

I was going to comment, but some things are best left unsaid....ahhhhhhh the hell with it.

You are one sick, twisted, morbid fuck Phobun.

phobun
03-22-2011, 03:01 AM
I was going to comment, but some things are best left unsaid....ahhhhhhh the hell with it.

You are one sick, twisted, morbid fuck Phobun.

You're a priss.

runningdownthatdream
03-22-2011, 04:35 AM

Are you a masochist? You have commented many times in the past about smelly, fat, ugly clients so why not draw a line!?

phobun
03-22-2011, 04:43 AM
Are you a masochist? You have commented many times in the past about smelly, fat, ugly clients so why not draw a line!?

If she is going to draw a line, she should just develop her own business (I think she said she's trained in real estate once) and/or find a rich husband who loves her, and dispense with servicing any sort of LOSER who has to pay for sex.

fred41
03-22-2011, 05:46 AM
If she is going to draw a line, she should just develop her own business (I think she said she's trained in real estate once) and/or find a rich husband who loves her, and dispense with servicing any sort of LOSER who has to pay for sex.
Rich husbands pay for sex.

runningdownthatdream
03-22-2011, 05:48 AM
Rich husbands pay for sex.

LOL...........and the poor ones don't? They may pay less but they pay!

fred41
03-22-2011, 06:01 AM
LOL...........and the poor ones don't? They may pay less but they pay!

read the whole quote i was responding to...think about it a bit...and you'll understand why i wrote that.

it also has a double connotation.

BigDF
03-22-2011, 06:27 AM

I am not good enough,, I got scars on my body that scare people away from me. I am a nice person,, well sometimes I am,,lol. But quite a few people don't want just a nice person, they also want a body that is near to perfect, well, you know what I'm trying to say,, a better than average body with few distortions.

So, I know I am not good enough for most people but I am good enough for myself and that is all I need,, I am happy.I'd love a body that is near to perfect, but I think I'm stuck with one I've got. Yvonne, this is the best answer to the Purge's question I've seen. The only thing I would add is that if Purge really wants to see a look of disappointment on a WG's face, he can tell her he's changed his mind and wants his money back.

traLika
03-22-2011, 10:31 AM

So, I know I am not good enough for most people but I am good enough for myself and that is all I need,, I am happy.

As you say, there are quite a few people who want a body that's near to perfect, but there are also many who don't...

Also, I think there's a little bit of "I'm not good enough" in everybody, even if we pretend there's not. I have my moments too...

BTW, you look cute - certainly not in the "not good enough" category!

alyssaluxor
03-22-2011, 04:39 PM

Ohhh my Goshhh! How did you even know that? lol ;)

alyssaluxor
03-22-2011, 04:41 PM

lol you completely dont know what youre talking about

phobun
03-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Ohhh my Goshhh! How did you even know that? lol ;)

Because I'm just a fat smelly lisping cockhound myself.

wendell
03-22-2011, 05:14 PM
Purge, I would have thought that your feelings of not being good enough are less to do with how others view you and more to do with how you perceive your own body. If you don't meet your own expectations then rather than looking for reassurance which will, I believe, still leave you with feelings of insecurity you should concentrate on bringing your body in line with your own desires. Contentment with ones physical appearance rarely comes from the acceptance of others [though I have no doubt it helps] but by your own happiness with how you look...get to the gym mate.