PDA

View Full Version : The People That Work At My Weed Store Sure Are Friendly

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 07:34 AM
I go buy my weed on Fridays. They do 33 gram ounce specials on Fridays. Walk in today and as soon as they let me out of the rat trap a guy to my left tries to hand me a piece of pizza and someone to the right offering me a hit off a roach clip. Now that's customer service!

I talked to the owner about my armpits. He was really high and seemed to be interested in what I had to say. I didn't bathe for a few days and smelled something horribly skunky and wasn't sure if it was the weed or my pits. The owner, who is this really chatty Persian guy, told me I smoke so much weed it's coming through my pores. I am one stony motherfucker now.

Today I went with the Spiderman Kush. Anybody have that yet?

nonnonnon
03-19-2011, 08:02 AM
for medical reasons I assume

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 08:04 AM
for medical reasons I assume

I had an ingrown hair on my taint. It really hurt. Now I am better. Hallelujah!

PomonaCA
03-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Drugs are bad

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 08:15 AM
I proudly support the DARE Program.

BellaBellucci
03-19-2011, 09:50 AM

Not me. I'm a sativa.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Not me. I'm a sativa.

~BB~

You smoke during the day, don't you? Ever get the Sour Diesel or Green Crack?

I like my pot as close to heroin as I can get. I smoke at 9PM until I fall asleep in this chair.

MizRoxxy
03-19-2011, 10:09 AM
me and weed dont mix well.... when i get really stoned i usually start puking all night... idk why that is

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 10:26 AM
me and weed dont mix well.... when i get really stoned i usually start puking all night... idk why that is

Weed makes me horny and you're bent over a toilet. I don't see a problem here.:jerkoff

BellaBellucci
03-19-2011, 12:25 PM
You smoke during the day, don't you? Ever get the Sour Diesel or Green Crack?

I smoke all day and nite. I'm high 24/7. I like Green Crack but my favorites are Snowcap and Blue Dream and right now I'm smoking Platinum Jack Herer. I have a spot 4 blocks from my house with $40 8ths and 2grams for $25. A year ago that was unheard of but now with all of the new competition in OC, the prices are finally coming down nicely. :)

When I first started smoking, my doctor's rec was $125/year, now it's $30/2 years. Back then I had to go all the way to Long Beach to get my meds and an 8th would run $60! :lol:

~BB~

Merkurie
03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
You have a weed store?

I need to move.

CaptainPlanet
03-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Try the Hawaiin Lights! <--- Smells crazy... and its a Great Sativa. if u like Indica try that Obama Kush or the Red OG.

CaptainPlanet
03-19-2011, 01:45 PM
You have a weed store?

I need to move.

In California we call them "Medical Dispensaries" Codename Legal Weedman lol

Quiet Reflections
03-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Im smoking some hash this morning but I go for stativas over indicas unless its late in the evening

KimberlyBanxxx
03-19-2011, 03:49 PM
omg i jus tried green crack last week
um hello la...lol =0

dgs925
03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
I smoke all day and nite. I'm high 24/7. I like Green Crack but my favorites are Snowcap and Blue Dream and right now I'm smoking Platinum Jack Herer. I have a spot 4 blocks from my house with $40 8ths and 2grams for $25. A year ago that was unheard of but now with all of the new competition in OC, the prices are finally coming down nicely. :)

When I first started smoking, my doctor's rec was $125/year, now it's $30/2 years. Back then I had to go all the way to Long Beach to get my meds and an 8th would run $60! :lol:

~BB~

$30 for 2 years? Do you still have to pay the state some license fee every year? I just moved to OC but don't want to have to pay the fee so I just buy from a guy down the street like I have all my life.

amberskyi
03-19-2011, 09:31 PM
ugh smokers...i just like getting fucking wasted lol

BLKGSXR
03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Damn It Feels Good To Be Taylor (official video) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyirZw5QP14)

CORVETTEDUDE
03-19-2011, 09:45 PM
"Reefer Madness"

Star Angel 86
03-19-2011, 11:20 PM

I'm the same way myself my reason being is I'm beer drinker and those two definitely don't mix at all,at least for me anyway.

BellaBellucci
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM
$30 for 2 years? Do you still have to pay the state some license fee every year? I just moved to OC but don't want to have to pay the fee so I just buy from a guy down the street like I have all my life.

The state ID card is optional. :)

~BB~

Dino Velvet
03-19-2011, 11:45 PM
I'm the same way myself my reason being is I'm beer drinker and those two definitely don't mix at all,at least for me anyway.

You should try some of my Spiderman. It's so good you feel like you have dozens of spiders crawling all over you.:cheers:

onmyknees
03-20-2011, 04:00 AM
You should try some of my Spiderman. It's so good you feel like you have dozens of spiders crawling all over you.:cheers:

You fuckers out there better get high, and stay that way.....and who could blame you? You've got the economy of a third world country, illegals flowing across the border like water at Niagra Falls, a Governor who dated Linda Ronstadt a half century ago, trade winds blowing in air laced with toxins from Japan, an almost ungovernable State, water and electirical issues, a prision system in crisis, gangs, and just yesterday I saw a bumber sticker that said "Don't Californacate Oregon" ....but hey...the weather's nice and the weeds cheap !! LOL

rockabilly
03-20-2011, 05:36 AM
This guy had too much of the Spiderman Kush. lol

http://1pixel2.es/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gif-22.gif

theone1982
03-20-2011, 05:46 AM
This guy had too much of the Spiderman Kush. lol

http://1pixel2.es/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gif-22.gif

HA! My spider-sense is tingling! Did someone call for a pot-smoker...I mean web-slinger?!:)

SunshyneMonroe
03-20-2011, 06:54 AM
I go buy my weed on Fridays. They do 33 gram ounce specials on Fridays. Walk in today and as soon as they let me out of the rat trap a guy to my left tries to hand me a piece of pizza and someone to the right offering me a hit off a roach clip. Now that's customer service!

I talked to the owner about my armpits. He was really high and seemed to be interested in what I had to say. I didn't bathe for a few days and smelled something horribly skunky and wasn't sure if it was the weed or my pits. The owner, who is this really chatty Persian guy, told me I smoke so much weed it's coming through my pores. I am one stony motherfucker now.

all i know is u better be clean when u take me out when i come to la...

Dino Velvet
03-20-2011, 07:05 AM
all i know is u better be clean when u take me out when i come to la...

I'll wash my balls real good for you and spritz a little Hai Karate on my taint.

SunshyneMonroe
03-20-2011, 07:53 AM
I'll wash my balls real good for you and spritz a little Hai Karate on my taint.

Thanks.....i think lol:)

Dino Velvet
04-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Darn weed store stopped their 33 gram ounce Fridays so I went over to CCR on Sepulveda just south of Santa Monica. I pull up in the lot and the Mexico Valet guy asks me something that sounded like, "Joo goin to buy some crack?" I replied, "No. Mota." I heard him right the second time, "Joo park you truck there?"

Get in there and buy an ounce of Bubba Fire. Sticky, sticky stuff. Time to get baked extra crispy.

Want Some???
http://california.budtrader.com/files/classipress/indoor-bubba-kush-aa-105336854.jpg

YouTube - Corrosion of Conformity - "Who&#39;s Got The Fire" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_50moFeBA)

GrimFusion
04-02-2011, 09:17 AM
ugh smokers...i just like getting fucking wasted lol

I always knew you were kinda lame. lol. I kid; just jokes.

You fuckers out there better get high, and stay that way.....and who could blame you? You've got the economy of a third world country, illegals flowing across the border like water at Niagra Falls, a Governor who dated Linda Ronstadt a half century ago, trade winds blowing in air laced with toxins from Japan, an almost ungovernable State, water and electirical issues, a prision system in crisis, gangs, and just yesterday I saw a bumber sticker that said "Don't Californacate Oregon" ....but hey...the weather's nice and the weeds cheap !! LOL

HA! Unfortunately, Oregon isn't in a much better position. We're just sour toward Californians because the bastards drove up our house prices, taxes, gas prices, practically ruined our local economy, and drive like fuckin' morons.

What do they get in return? Legal weed and a medical system which practically hands medical marijuana cards out for scraped knees. Fuck! Meanwhile here in Oregon, I have bum knees from a car injury about a decade ago and I'm forced to pay $20 a dub to get my kicks. Ass sauce. That's just a load of ass sauce.

GrimFusion
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't support medical marijuana. I do think it can be a great non-addictive pain killer, but honestly a solid 70% of the people on medical marijuana programs lie or pay their way into them. Any real doctor would tell their patients smoking anything that produces a carcinogen is generally a bad idea. I smoke a shit ton none-the-less. I just think the programs are relatively pointless tax-sucking black holes which do nothing but prolong government from decriminalizing or legalizing. It's a pacifying measure. Keep the serious pot heads happy and you'll keep them out of voting booths.

iamdrgonzo
04-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Keep the serious pot heads happy and you'll keep them out of voting booths.

What good are voting booths in a land of men?