PDA

View Full Version : Gloria Irongoddess documentary on the active channel on sky tv

irongoddess
03-19-2011, 02:45 AM
muscle girl

CORVETTEDUDE
03-19-2011, 02:49 AM
Pick the time and venue that is right for you, Gloria....never seccumb to the flair. You may want to consider a documentary biographt or an autobiography that leads to it. Just a thought. Love you always and really hope we met before I die!!!

irongoddess
03-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks Corverttedude,i`m sure we will meet soon i might come to the Usa on tour this summer but i havend`t decided yet!
by the way I wouldn`t write a book yet;)xx

CORVETTEDUDE
03-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Well, here's to hoping you make it to the US of A!!!

Prospero
03-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Gloria - it's been years since we met and it wasn't a good meet (from my point of view) but putting that aside, respect to you for your new look and determination. AND I think you are 100 per cent right NOT to get involved in stuff for TV or the cheap press. They'll paint you as a freak whatever they say. I know this to be the case. So power on to you.

irongoddess
03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
they now contacted me again today and they want to do only a doc about me about my muscle worship sessions without mentioning at all that i am tg woman!i`m not going to do it,i don`t need the publicity anyway!If i would do this doc with or without mentioning that i am a tg,it would have been a positive one,but the press would have got hold of it and they probably wouldn`t have been very nice!this is not the first time that i refuse to go on tv,i`ve been invited to many tv shows but i always refused,once i was also contacted by bizarre magazine,i didn`t have to think about that,straighaway i said no,i wouldn`t want to featured in a magazine with a name like that!
I did the Arena magazine and the Rxmuscle.com interview and they were both very positive but i wouldn`t want to be on tv!

I`ve always lived my life how i want to live it from a young age and nobody can tell me how i should live it!

CORVETTEDUDE
03-19-2011, 09:53 PM
they now contacted me again today and they want to do only a doc about me about my muscle worship sessions without mentioning at all that i am tg woman!i`m not going to do it,i don`t need the publicity anyway!If i would do this doc with or without mentioning that i am a tg,it would have been a positive one,but the press would have got hold of it and they probably wouldn`t have been very nice!this is not the first time that i refuse to go on tv,i`ve been invited to many tv shows but i always refused,once i was also contacted by bizarre magazine,i didn`t have to think about that,straighaway i said no,i wouldn`t want to featured in a magazine with a name like that!
I did the Arena magazine and the Rxmuscle.com interview and they were both very positive but i wouldn`t want to be on tv!

I`ve always lived my life how i want to live it from a young age and nobody can tell me how i should live it!

I'm with ya, Babe!!! Personal integrity is everything. Besides, once the media gets hold of you...there would be no stopping the avalanche of exposure. And, I love you, just the way you are!!!:rock2

TGasMutiny
03-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Great pics Gloria!

timxxx
03-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Good on you.

I bet they were surprised you rejected them,to many people are only too willing to sell
themselves out for their 3mins of TV "fame".

So no Maury Povich show for you.

underdawg
03-23-2011, 02:36 AM
.....but i refused!I said no!
i got a call on Monday afternoon,the active channel (on sky tv)have read my interview on Rxmuscle.com in which i talked about bodybuilding and i was open about my transgender status!
Now,they wanted to do two documentaries,the first one about my muscle worship sessions and i was with other female bodybuilders talkin about the sessions and also some fans and my medical history wouldn`t have been mentioned!The second documentary would have been all about me and bodybuilding!It would have been a positive doc,nothing demeaning for myself infact i did sleep on it for few nights till i came to the decision to not do it!
It would have been so much exposure but all for the wrong reasons,the Daily mail,the News of the world ,the Sun and so on would have loved a story like this on their trashy ,right wing,ignorant newspapers !No thank you,i wouldn`t do that to myself!i know some people wouldn `t have thought about it twice,i`ve seen lots of tg women that just to be in the media,the newspapers,tv shows have made a total joke about them!That`s not myself,i have pride and self-love and i like to be in control and once my private life would have been exposed that much ,ok i would have had few more muscle worship clients,but is it really worth it?Nobody tells me how to live my life,not some producer that all he worries about, it`s his ratings and someone like myself it`s what they`ve been dreaming of ...tg +figure athlete bodybuilder+muscle worship sessions all this is normal for me of course,but people wouldn`t see it that way,this would sell a lot and they are not goin to make any money with me!they proposed me to do the doc,bluring my face to show my body still looks feminine with muscles but i wouldn`t do that either,i still said no!I don't blame you at all Gloria. Most TV shows are simply looking for subject matter to bash in the name of ratings. Don't be a statistic. Your bod is hotter than hell , by the way.......

rufusmaxwell
03-23-2011, 03:27 AM
Gloria you are looking great love the new pictures and as you said you should always live your life for you and enjoy it!

runningdownthatdream
03-23-2011, 05:33 AM
.....but i refused!I said no!
i got a call on Monday afternoon,the active channel (on sky tv)have read my interview on Rxmuscle.com in which i talked about bodybuilding and i was open about my transgender status!
Now,they wanted to do two documentaries,the first one about my muscle worship sessions and i was with other female bodybuilders talkin about the sessions and also some fans and my medical history wouldn`t have been mentioned!The second documentary would have been all about me and bodybuilding!It would have been a positive doc,nothing demeaning for myself infact i did sleep on it for few nights till i came to the decision to not do it!
It would have been so much exposure but all for the wrong reasons,the Daily mail,the News of the world ,the Sun and so on would have loved a story like this on their trashy ,right wing,ignorant newspapers !No thank you,i wouldn`t do that to myself!i know some people wouldn `t have thought about it twice,i`ve seen lots of tg women that just to be in the media,the newspapers,tv shows have made a total joke about them!That`s not myself,i have pride and self-love and i like to be in control and once my private life would have been exposed that much ,ok i would have had few more muscle worship clients,but is it really worth it?Nobody tells me how to live my life,not some producer that all he worries about, it`s his ratings and someone like myself it`s what they`ve been dreaming of ...tg +figure athlete bodybuilder+muscle worship sessions all this is normal for me of course,but people wouldn`t see it that way,this would sell a lot and they are not goin to make any money with me!they proposed me to do the doc,bluring my face to show my body still looks feminine with muscles but i wouldn`t do that either,i still said no!

What about if you get editorial control of the final cut? The documentary could provide something positive to others. Perhaps inspire and positively influence kids or young adults? Maybe allow others to get a new perspective on transgendered people?

irongoddess
03-25-2011, 04:33 AM
What about if you get editorial control of the final cut? The documentary could provide something positive to others. Perhaps inspire and positively influence kids or young adults? Maybe allow others to get a new perspective on transgendered people?

Hi hun,the active channel has contacted me again,i told them once and for all that i will not put my private life out there and i`m not changing my my mind!I know that for them this would be a huge success,there`s has never been a ts female figure athlete bodybuilder and it would be shown on tv for the first time,they can sell this all over the world and make millions and what would i get?
i `m not going to sacrifice my personal life to change people perspective on tg people,it doesn`t affect me now anyway,when people see me ,they always ask me if i am a pro and when is my next competition,if my private life would come out they would start asking silly questions like if i had my srs and so on!i`m not that brave to be open on tv about myself because unfortuantely people will always see tgs as freaks,this is the reality!ok probably i would get a lot of fans but i would get so many haters,i would be the main talk on bodybuilding forums,youtube and so on!
if i did look like a transgender than of course i would do it without blinking an eye but i don`t and i have a great life!
Tg is a small part of me,i`m a daughter,a friend and i am a bodybuilder,this is who i am,but if people would know about my gender than they start to see you differently!
i`m sure that guys who like tg women wouldn`t go on national tv to talk ,so you can understand where i am coming from!
Gloria

ps i`ve attached 2 pics,the first two are for a promotion for a gym with some glamour girls(none of them are tgs)

runningdownthatdream
03-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi hun,the active channel has contacted me again,i told them once and for all that i will not put my private life out there and i`m not changing my my mind!I know that for them this would be a huge success,there`s has never been a ts female figure athlete bodybuilder and it would be shown on tv for the first time,they can sell this all over the world and make millions and what would i get?
i `m not going to sacrifice my personal life to change people perspective on tg people,it doesn`t affect me now anyway,when people see me ,they always ask me if i am a pro and when is my next competition,if my private life would come out they would start asking silly questions like if i had my srs and so on!i`m not that brave to be open on tv about myself because unfortuantely people will always see tgs as freaks,this is the reality!ok probably i would get a lot of fans but i would get so many haters,i would be the main talk on bodybuilding forums,youtube and so on!
if i did look like a transgender than of course i would do it without blinking an eye but i don`t and i have a great life!
Tg is a small part of me,i`m a daughter,a friend and i am a bodybuilder,this is who i am,but if people would know about my gender than they start to see you differently!
i`m sure that guys who like tg women wouldn`t go on national tv to talk ,so you can understand where i am coming from!
Gloria

ps i`ve attached 2 pics,the first two are for a promotion for a gym with some glamour girls(none of them are tgs)

Thanks for taking the time to explain and wish you continued success in everything you do!

rbiller
03-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know what name Gloria used when she posed for YUM? I looked through all the face pics the other day and couldn't pick her out.

irongoddess
03-29-2011, 01:07 AM
my name on shemale yum was Louisa and i was in my late teens.
may i please ask to not post the fully naked pics on here,you can post all the other ones semi clothed :)

rbiller
03-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Thank you. I have no intention of posting any pictures of you.

rbiller
03-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Well Gloria I guess you didn't have to worry and there is a reason I could not find your pictures. They have seemed to disappeared. There is no Louisa in the models face pic section. Hey Mr. Seanchai, what's up?

irongoddess
03-29-2011, 02:45 AM
try maybe Luisa or louisa not sure which name i gave at the time to Shemale yum,was a long time ago!
anyway i have some pics from the shoot!here you go:)
i always had a nice butt and thank goodness never needed silicon otherwise i could have never become a bodybuilder!

underdawg
03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Stunning how much more shapely your legs are with the added muscle. It's like they say "only muscle can make the shapes".

irongoddess
03-30-2011, 07:03 PM
thanks underwag but this documentary would have been a very positive one,it`s the active channel,a popular fitness channel on sky tv,so there were not goin to make themselves look bad bashing me just because i am a tg and of course a bodybuilder
but it`s all the other staff that would have come with it,trashy Daily Mail,the Sun,youtube etc that would have had their ignorant piece to say and i`m not let that happen!i am not some media whore that is desperate to be on tv!it`s good to have a very high opinion of youself and i am very proud i refused!I told the active channel that i haven`t lost any opportunites that if i want to be on tv,i will contact the BBC,channel 4 tomorrow,tell my story and they will come and do a documentary about me,because a tg bodybuilder like myself,someone that started as a tg woman before puberty and than has decided to build muscles and still look feminine with it,this is never been seen before,expecially on tv so i told the producer i didn`t need him!
xx