PDA

View Full Version : love those thick trannys

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 07:22 AM
this post is u the thick trannys i love them i meet this 1 in philly her name is alexis we had a grate time she was a freak.

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 07:25 AM
alexis zadora

Saintrose
12-14-2005, 07:38 AM
More cushin for pushin.... :D

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 08:02 AM
ANOTER 1 HOPE U LIKE IT

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 09:43 AM
You mean fat trannies? Ah okay, gotcha.....

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 09:58 AM
NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL :twisted:

SexxxyJade
12-14-2005, 10:03 AM
You mean fat trannies? Ah okay, gotcha.....

Lmaoooooooooooooo

p.s. Hey Adder..how u doin babe :wink:

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 10:20 AM
You call it what you want, but Ill call it like I see it. Call a fucking fat bitch a fat bitch and fucking dispence with the euphimisms......Oh!! Im sorry, did I post words you dont understand??? Sorry about that old chap, let me put it in terms you may understand

Your reply post is so fucking stupid im not even going to reply to it....But on a thought, we dont you post a pic of yourself on your avatar like some of us do???? Yeah? Okay thought not, go fuck yourself lol....

BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE WITH YE!!!

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks for asking Jade, Im freezing my ass off up here lol.....Nothing beats pulling frozen stumps and concrete block out of the ground at 12 midnight because youve got a property closing at 10AM tommorrow.....

Btw I did write you back, I hope you recieved it babe.

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 10:36 AM
GET A ROOM

LG
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
tranncock 4 u

NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL

Hilarious dude. I'm being ironic, by the way.

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid. Nothing wrong with using the word fat (to say there is implies that you think something is wrong with fat people) and no need to get defensive.

LG
12-14-2005, 10:45 AM
"Let's get to some of these other non-victims. You probably noticed, elsewhere I used the word fat. I used that word because that's what fat people are. They're fat. They're not large; they're not stout, chunky, hefty, or plump. And they're not big-boned. Dinosaurs are big-boned. These people are not necessarily obese, either. Obese is a medical term. And they're not overweight. Overweight implies there is some correct weight. There is no correct weight. Heavy is also a misleading term. An aircraft carrier is heavy; it's not fat. Only people are fat, and that's what fat people are. They're fat. I offer no apologies for this. It is not intended as a criticism or insult. It is simply descriptive language. I don't like euphemisms. Euphemisms are a form of lying. Fat people are not gravitationally disadvantaged. They're fat. I prefer seeing things the way they are, not the way some people wish they were..."

From Brain Droppings by George Carlin

hwbs
12-14-2005, 10:46 AM
why are u posting saying u met this girl...when in fact u are the same person as the pictures....miss trannycock4u...just say that it is u

The Magic One
12-14-2005, 10:51 AM
tranncock 4 u

NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid.

In America we blacks use thick to describe women with big titties and ass.

And to all you fuckholes posting negative shit any time someone post a girl you dont find attractive for whatever reason fuck off.

We know(ALOT)of you white boys dont like thick/fat women now get over yourselves

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 10:53 AM
FUCK U ! I QUESS U LIKE GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ON CRACK BUT AFTER SEEING HOW U TALK I THINK U AND A CRACK HEAD MIGHT GET ALONG I WANT 2 SEE GIRLS WITH FATTYS NOT HEAR U HAVEING PHONE SEX ON LINE GET A ROOM LIKE I SAID ASS WHIPE

LG
12-14-2005, 11:00 AM
The Magic One:

I didn't say I have anything against fat women. I for one did not post any "negative shit" about anyone (or call anyone a fuckhole for that matter). I didn't say I like skinny women. I didn't say it's bad to be fat or good to be skinny. I'm just saying call a spade a spad. Nothing worng with a spade. It's a useful implement. But it's a spade- not a handheld ground excavation tool.

And tranncock 4 u, man I have no idea who you're referring to or what you're saying. What can I say...peace man...

Asswipe is spelt without an "h" by the way.

The Magic One
12-14-2005, 11:01 AM
dont sweat the ass holes man. I say they should make a section for black tgirls so those of us who arent that attracted to Barbie dolls can post in peace

tranncock 4 u
12-14-2005, 11:02 AM
FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TAKEN SOME OF HER PICS 4 HER AND I THOUGHT THAT GUYS WOHLD LIKE HER PICS THATS ALL I WAS WITH HER AFTER WE DID A SHOOT AND I THOUGHT I WOULD POST HER PICS U GUYS TAKE THIS BORAD WAY 2 SERIOUS

The Magic One
12-14-2005, 11:05 AM
The Magic One:

I didn't say I have anything against fat women. I for one did not post any "negative shit" about anyone (or call anyone a fuckhole for that matter). I didn't say I like skinny women. I didn't say it's bad to be fat or good to be skinny. I'm just saying call a spade a spad. Nothing worng with a spade. It's a useful implement. But it's a spade- not a handheld ground excavation tool.

And tranncock 4 u, man I have no idea who you're referring to or what you're saying. What can I say...peace man...

Asswipe is spelt without an "h" by the way.

I didnt bunch you up with the fuckholes. i was just trying to tell you what "thick" meant in blackinese

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

LG
12-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Magic One,

Being European. I've gotta admit I'm not hip with the slang sometimes. But we're cool.

Although I don't understand why it's a black/white issue. White guys like fat girls too.

As for me, I like a girl with some curves. A little voluptous is sexy. But too much weight and those curves start disappearing. Although I wouldn't say no to Sophie Dahl. Come to think of it, I could probably go for Queen Latifah too (although I heard she lost weight recently.

Kind of weird how English words mean different things in the British and American slang, and generally in the UK and in the US.

In the UK faggots are a disgusting food made from offal (what you might call variety meats in America). In the US faggots are gay people. In the UK a fag is slang for a cigarette (or ciggie). There are of course euphemisms for the word homosexual, (but words like turd burlar and chutney ferret are hardly used nowadays).

In the UK a fanny refers to a woman's vagina, rather than her ass (which in the UK is spelt arse- an ass is a donkey). Butt means a leftover cigarette. But what one would call a bum in the States would be a tramp in the UK (a bum being an American butt).

Thor57
12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Not huge, but rounded nicely...

Thor57
12-14-2005, 02:08 PM
more thickness

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 08:44 PM
@The Magic One....another short bus rider eh? Mr. Captain fuckin-Save-A-Ho rides again lol...

Blackinese??? Thats all im saying about that..

@Tranncock4U

You cant even understand the fucking words im writing can you???

BOATER
12-14-2005, 11:48 PM
There is a difference betwwen thick and fat.

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

BOATER
12-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Holly's fine in any size. She had fine ass legs and sweet round ass 4 years ago ( pre boob and work).
Now she is straight Luscious and Sweet.

By the way are Lola, Lana or Britney going to be making appearances.

DamionXXX
12-15-2005, 02:23 AM

Big Booty Shemale Lover
12-15-2005, 03:27 AM
http://www.rawtrannysex.com/1205tn494etg/vmbhees.html

BOATER
12-15-2005, 03:46 AM
WOW glad you asked... Brittney Yes, Lana Yes, Lola ( dont hold your breath... NO! )

actually Brittney is part of our holiday update this year we just shot her a few days ago... I shot a nice video clip of her blasting her load into the video camera lens... I am sure you will enjoy that too...

Good, they take good pics.
Hmm.. no Lola... a bit of a falling out, I'd imagine. I've been out of touch with the bunch for a bit. No details needed. But not surprised knowing ... the ... (thinking how to word this).... over partying that some people live.

The Magic One
12-15-2005, 03:54 AM
@The Magic One....another short bus rider eh? Mr. Captain fuckin-Save-A-Ho rides again lol...

Blackinese??? Thats all im saying about that..

@Tranncock4U

You cant even understand the fucking words im writing can you???

You closet Commie. I'll come down to your mom and dads basement and stomp you until you fuckin die for having a screen name that sounds like a affirmative action sesame street muppet.

The Magic One
12-15-2005, 03:57 AM
Yup sure is...

You know those Tits dont look to hot to me. She should get them redone smaller and lifted because they kinda look like there going to bust out of the bottom

DamionXXX
12-15-2005, 04:21 AM

BOATER
12-15-2005, 05:06 AM
and Boater yeah you hit the nail on the head about over partying... i cant use her until she chills out...

I hope she does. I've spoke to her about that. Great girl.
I have love for all the Andrews, especially Mrs Erika.

Anyway I'm glad, Holly stayed focused and I will check out her site.

BlackAdder
12-15-2005, 08:21 AM
You closet Commie. I'll come down to your mom and dads basement and stomp you until you fuckin die for having a screen name that sounds like a affirmative action sesame street muppet.

Anytime your ready my soon to be bitch lol.....Your so stupid you dont even realize what the reference is from....Nothing to fear from you tough guy:)>[/quote]

Adam_Thompson
12-15-2005, 11:56 AM

Anytime your ready my soon to be bitch lol.....Your so stupid you dont even realize what the reference is from....Nothing to fear from you tough guy:)>[/quote]

:lol: he called you stupid....contraction...possessive

Adam_Thompson
12-15-2005, 12:55 PM
tranncock 4 u

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid.

In America we blacks use thick to describe women with big titties and ass.

And to all you fuckholes posting negative shit any time someone post a girl you dont find attractive for whatever reason fuck off.

We know(ALOT)of you white boys dont like thick/fat women now get over yourselves

I hear ya' brudder! In America, you can tie a skirt around a spreading chestnut tree and blacks will line up, in a million-man march, to fuck the knotholes!!

I'm too tired to find the attention whore photo...can someone post it under everything this guy says.... :P

Deepdarkfucker
12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
I like that girl!!!!

Sinister
12-15-2005, 06:24 PM
i love thick women (not fat to all those who get it twisted). there's nothing sexier than a women with curves, nice pics to all those who posted

tranncock 4 u
12-16-2005, 08:05 AM
WOW ALL THIS 4 SUCH A SILLY TOPIC ITS FUNNY OTHER RACES ARE QUICK 2 CALL SOME 1 FAT BUT THEY GO 2 EXTREAM MEASURES 2 GET WHAT MY RACE HAS ASS,LIPS.BIG BREASTS. BUT ITS ALL GOOD AND HOLLY MAY INFACT BE SWEET BUT SHE IS THE LARGEST GIRL POSTED UNDER THIS TOPIC BUT 4 HER ITS ALLRITE WHY IS THAT FUNNY.

ARMANIXXX
12-16-2005, 11:05 AM
You know going back and looking at the first 3 girls on page 1,

They really aren't that big.

The 3rd pic "tula4104.jpg: 1852 Time(s) Viewed, 181.59 KB", she's the biggest, but I have to agree with a bit with tranncock 4 u, in that Holly is pretty much the same size as the other 2 "thick girls".

BlackAdder
12-16-2005, 05:41 PM
@Adam_Thompson

So your a fucking English teacher??? Let me tell you buddy, I know English inside and out. Do I care to take the time with every internet post I write at 3 in the morning? Fuck No....Im not writing a fucking letter. By and large, I think even halfwits like yourself can understand what Im writing......Now, as Arianna would say, STFU....

Beaner
02-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Vanity is the perfect tranny

blackrob
08-03-2010, 05:25 PM
how about more pics in here?

mbf
08-03-2010, 05:30 PM
how about more pics in here?

How about you post some yourself, freddy freeloader?

And while we are at it, how dare you you bump a thread that it's last post is only three years old? You can bump older threads, I am sure :ignore: