PDA

View Full Version : Did another Katrina hit?

brickcitybrother
12-14-2005, 03:24 AM
It seems that all the posts (and almost all of the pics) of a certain member have been blown away, disappeared, however you would like to describe it. Her name on the forum was ... Shalaya. Did something happen? Could there have been drama?

Inquiring minds ... probably don't care. lol But I thought I'd ask nonethless.

chefmike
12-14-2005, 03:30 AM
At this very moment shalaylay may be meeting with a certain banned member's high powered legal team at ruby tuesdays...in the vip section, of course. A notarized letter may be in the works...

brickcitybrother
12-14-2005, 03:32 AM
Damn...

So its come to that now.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-14-2005, 03:53 AM
Katrina didn't hit, but some homegrown lubriderm hit that cheekbone...............................LMAO
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes massa, iza pick that cotton good massa

tubgirl
12-14-2005, 03:55 AM
her posts may have disappeared, but is the picture still there?

BeardedOne
12-14-2005, 03:58 AM
At this very moment shalaylay may be meeting with a certain banned member's high powered legal team at ruby tuesdays...in the vip section, of course. A notarized letter may be in the works...

Over Cap'n Crunch and Coco Puffs? :lol:

chefmike
12-14-2005, 04:00 AM

Over Cap'n Crunch and Coco Puffs? :lol:

LMFAO

BeardedOne
12-14-2005, 04:15 AM
Wow! That's just too fucking scary. :shock:

I wonder if this is the same thing that happened to Hoffa and Cratur.

Hey, can they make my ex's disappear the same way :?:

fishman33
12-14-2005, 04:16 AM

I don't really know where the Ruby Tuesday's VIP section thing came from, but I giggle like a school child everytime I read that.....

brickcitybrother
12-14-2005, 06:07 AM
Wow! That's just too fucking scary. :shock:

I wonder if this is the same thing that happened to Hoffa and Cratur.

Hey, can they make my ex's disappear the same way :?:

LOL - Yea I can understand that feeling towards an Ex

Katrina didn't hit, but some homegrown lubriderm hit that cheekbone...............................LMAO
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes massa, iza pick that cotton good massa

JWBL - That's some wild shit

slinky
12-14-2005, 09:51 AM
I know it's not polite to speak ill of people who are not around to defend themselves, but to put it in as kind words as I can manage, she really rubbed me the wring way.

PS What was it that finally did it?

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Sometimes ive no fucking idea what your talking about JWBL...

As an aside, after the first time i called her on being a confused little girl, she IM'ed me about how mean i was too her...

I talked to her a few times and shes no better in chat then her posts are on here.....I really thought either A) Shes on drugs or B) Needs to be on drugs.....

/shrug