03-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Second!

2 times!

Dino Velvet
03-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Why? I'm more into giving her a hug.

BellaBellucci
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
She might be a racist, but I'd still let her use me for her own pleasure. :geek: :fuckin:

~BB~

rufusmaxwell
03-15-2011, 11:11 PM
Heck yeah, I'd really enjoy that for sure.

Dino Velvet
03-15-2011, 11:12 PM
She might be a racist, but I'd still let her use me for her own pleasure. :geek: :fuckin:

~BB~

Lisa would feel very comfortable in the OC or at my aunt's funeral. Where's a Hitler emoticon when I need it? Adolf got the trains to run on time but where is he when good ole Dino Velvet needs him?

dgs925
03-15-2011, 11:13 PM
As my dad always said, "You should only hit a woman if she's really asking for it."

youshouldtrythislol
03-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Ms. Paradise is a nice looking woman, and from what little bit I have spoken with her, seems to be very nice.

Dino Velvet
03-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Those who think Lisa is merely a NAZI Barbie Doll better realize that she also looks healthy and strong and might hit back pretty damn hard with some serious hate and stink on the punch.

joeym75ld
03-15-2011, 11:32 PM
i know i am not the only one here.
Depends what you mean by "hit".

kukm4
03-15-2011, 11:39 PM
Lisa always strikes first. -.o

rockabilly
03-15-2011, 11:46 PM
Hit or "Hit" ?

lisaparadise
03-15-2011, 11:55 PM
you guys kill me lill hitler nazi racist barbie lol im not racist god damn it,if i were id be pretty freakin poor lol i just try to be funny and stir the pot alittle thats all.but thanks for all the kind words lol

bighicknyc
03-16-2011, 12:00 AM
We all should feel sorry for Hitler for he never had a burrito

Dino Velvet
03-16-2011, 12:08 AM
you guys kill me lill hitler nazi racist barbie lol im not racist god damn it,if i were id be pretty freakin poor lol i just try to be funny and stir the pot alittle thats all.but thanks for all the kind words lol

When I jerk off to you you wear a NAZI uniform. Unfortuantely for you I'm Russian and have taken you as my prisoner.:jerkoff

fred41
03-16-2011, 12:14 AM
When I jerk off to you you wear a NAZI uniform. Unfortuantely for you I'm Russian and have taken you as my prisoner.:jerkoff

They misspelled Lisa...:)

Dino Velvet
03-16-2011, 12:19 AM
They misspelled Lisa...:)

Yeah, a little dyslexic perhaps. That movie was a Canadian production. Best Nazisploitation film ever.

rbiller
03-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Dino, you were right when you said that Lisa would hit back if you hit her. She has a mean golf swing so I don't think I would get her mad at me.

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 12:38 AM
They misspelled Lisa...:)lmfao,you guys are awefull lol

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 12:39 AM
When I jerk off to you you wear a NAZI uniform. Unfortuantely for you I'm Russian and have taken you as my prisoner.:jerkoffi have a black patent maid uniform will that work?

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Dino, you were right when you said that Lisa would hit back if you hit her. She has a mean golf swing so I don't think I would get her mad at me. lol,ive been practicing my putting in my livingroom for 2 months now lol.i put cloths under my carpet to change the putting green lol

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM

~BB~`yayayaayya thats mrs.hitler to you bitch lol

onmyknees
03-16-2011, 12:45 AM
Hit Her? Not sure what you mean by hit...I'd love to hit her in her pussy, but I get the feeling Lisa being a top, that She'd be hitting me !!!!! LMAO

BellaBellucci
03-16-2011, 12:46 AM
`yayayaayya thats mrs.hitler to you bitch lol

Uh-huh, sure. And I'm really Mrs. House. :whistle:

~BB~

onmyknees
03-16-2011, 12:51 AM
Uh-huh, sure. And I'm really Mrs. House. :whistle:

~BB~

Hey Bella...supp? Like the new avatar. Didn't I bitch about the old one? I'm quite sure you changed it on my request !!!!! LMAO:dancing:

Dino Velvet
03-16-2011, 01:01 AM
i have a black patent maid uniform will that work?

Let me see!

I thought you wrote black patient instead of black patent at first. The "i" makes all the difference. BTW, how is your eye today, Lisa? I'm sure it's nice and tight.:jerkoff

BellaBellucci
03-16-2011, 01:01 AM
Hey Bella...supp? Like the new avatar. Didn't I bitch about the old one? I'm quite sure you changed it on my request !!!!! LMAO:dancing:

Yup. You caught me. How did you know?! :lol:

~BB~

Infern0
03-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Left hook to the liver, or uppercut to the jaw?

onmyknees
03-16-2011, 01:37 AM
Yup. You caught me. How did you know?! :lol:

~BB~

Because I just know !! :jerkoff

dreamon
03-16-2011, 01:40 AM
Lisa would feel very comfortable in the OC or at my aunt's funeral. Where's a Hitler emoticon when I need it? Adolf got the trains to run on time but where is he when good ole Dino Velvet needs him?
haha. Not all of Orange County is racist.

Fudge
03-16-2011, 03:35 AM
More than happy to come over to Branford and tame you down to a purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Willie Escalade
03-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Then why can't I find my green Angels hat with the circa 1995 CA logo?

Star Angel 86
03-16-2011, 05:28 AM
I've known Lisa Paradise for what is going 3 years now and she is one cool lass.She either loves you or hates you there is no middle ground.She doesn't pull any punches she lets you know where you stand,I love her for that there is nothing phony about this fine blonde Canadian lass.:cheers::cool::mrgreen:

CORVETTEDUDE
03-16-2011, 05:58 AM
When I hit Lisa...it's gonna be in the ass!!! :rock2:rock2The rest of you, leave my bitch alone!!! :fu:

Dino Velvet
03-16-2011, 06:42 AM

Just the nicer more expensive part.

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 03:26 PM
When I hit Lisa...it's gonna be in the ass!!! :rock2:rock2The rest of you, leave my bitch alone!!! :fu:lol you guys are great lol

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 03:27 PM
I've known Lisa Paradise for what is going 3 years now and she is one cool lass.She either loves you or hates you there is no middle ground.She doesn't pull any punches she lets you know where you stand,I love her for that there is nothing phony about this fine blonde Canadian lass.:cheers::cool::mrgreen:tx babe i act like i hate some but i really dont lol i just like to have some fun with them.

tslvr
03-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Would love to see some pics of Lisa playing golf.

lisaparadise
03-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Would love to see some pics of Lisa playing golf.i have lots of video but no pix of me playing golf lol sorry.

william peterson
03-17-2011, 05:57 AM
the only way i want to hit lisa is in the ass . in that cute funhole. :dancing:

Klinghoffer 660C
03-17-2011, 06:02 AM
I've known Lisa Paradise for what is going 3 years now and she is one cool lass.She either loves you or hates you there is no middle ground.She doesn't pull any punches she lets you know where you stand,I love her for that there is nothing phony about this fine blonde Canadian lass.

tx babe i act like i hate some but i really dont lol i just like to have some fun with them.

Only a moron could confuse poor manners, ignorance and a constant willingness to demonstrate both as not "phony." "She either loves you or hates you..." yet, even more evidence of a tiny mind that unfortunately, never seems to stop sounding off around here.
Maybe she isn't all that bad in person, but she sure sounds like a stupid ass if you read her posts. Her inside seems to match her outward appearance.

PomonaCA
03-17-2011, 06:05 AM
She's hot and she's decent. I know my demands may be a little much for todays standards, but I want a girl to have no tattoo's on her face. Call me old fashioned.

She's hot!

Klinghoffer 660C
03-17-2011, 06:27 AM
She's hot and she's decent. I know my demands may be a little much for todays standards, but I want a girl to have no tattoo's on her face. Call me old fashioned.

She's hot!

Well, it looks like you won't be leaving Pomona anytime soon. What is it about the Valley?! The water, air, company????

lisaparadise
03-17-2011, 06:28 AM
i've known lisa paradise for what is going 3 years now and she is one cool lass.she either loves you or hates you there is no middle ground.she doesn't pull any punches she lets you know where you stand,i love her for that there is nothing phony about this fine blonde canadian lass.

Only a moron could confuse poor manners, ignorance and a constant willingness to demonstrate both as not "phony." "she either loves you or hates you..." yet, even more evidence of a tiny mind that unfortunately, never seems to stop sounding off around here.
Maybe she isn't all that bad in person, but she sure sounds like a stupid ass if you read her posts. Her inside seems to match her outward appearance.seriously get some help lol

lisaparadise
03-17-2011, 06:31 AM
well, it looks like you won't be leaving pomona anytime soon. What is it about the valley?! The water, air, company????youve been here a week and you made it to the shit list lol impressive.

Klinghoffer 660C
03-17-2011, 07:22 AM
youve been here a week and you made it to the shit list lol impressive.

`self-aggrandizement
noun
the action or process of promoting oneself as being powerful or important.

In a curious sort of way, you're actually kind of funny. But still, don't cry quite so much. It's no big deal. You say a lot of stupid shit. That's your choice. If you can't live it, then clean up your act.

Carissa00031
03-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I like the fact that Lisa represents the older girls well as I am going to be 46 years old next month.....kudos to her & the chats I had with her before, she is really cool......I am impressed an older girl like her passes well....

lisaparadise
03-17-2011, 12:42 PM
`self-aggrandizement
noun

In a curious sort of way, you're actually kind of funny. But still, don't cry quite so much. It's no big deal. You say a lot of stupid shit. That's your choice. If you can't live it, then clean up your act.point well takin although i dont get the crying part but the rest is spot on lol

lisaparadise
03-17-2011, 12:42 PM
I like the fact that Lisa represents the older girls well as I am going to be 46 years old next month.....kudos to her & the chats I had with her before, she is really cool......I am impressed an older girl like her passes well....thank you beautifull.:Bowdown:

Richctdude
03-17-2011, 03:12 PM
I like her!!!!!!!!:fuckin:

raquel1
03-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I would love to get up with lisa any day if you come down south baby we can get together muah love you stay beautiful

onmyknees
03-18-2011, 02:35 AM
`self-aggrandizement
noun

In a curious sort of way, you're actually kind of funny. But still, don't cry quite so much. It's no big deal. You say a lot of stupid shit. That's your choice. If you can't live it, then clean up your act.

Whatever your problem with Lisa is...you need to get over it. You're way to analytical about her. Why is that I wonder?? Did you rip you a new ass on a previous thread or something? She is what she is...she's in your face, likes what she likes, doesn't suffer foolish boys too well, and isn't apologetic about it. I prefer her directness , and besides...she's a hung angel ( with great fucking tats and a fine ass) and that's why I'm here.

theone1982
03-18-2011, 02:40 AM
What did Lisa Paradise ever do to you?! Oh, "hit" Lisa Paradise, as in sexual intercourse! I get it!:whistle:

BellaBellucci
03-18-2011, 02:43 AM
Leave

Lisa

Aloooooooooooooooooooooone!

~BB~

theone1982
03-18-2011, 02:46 AM
Leave

Lisa

Aloooooooooooooooooooooone!

~BB~

"Leave Lisa alone!…right now!….I mean it.!":)

LittleGuy
03-18-2011, 03:55 AM
Yes I will hit her

With my big

Long

Hard

Baseball bat :)

Carissa00031
03-18-2011, 09:41 AM
thank you beautifull.:Bowdown:

You're welcome Lisa & appreciate your compliment of me as well :)
Take care & have a good night.....

BigDF
03-18-2011, 11:33 AM
`self-aggrandizement
noun

In a curious sort of way, you're actually kind of funny. But still, don't cry quite so much. It's no big deal. You say a lot of stupid shit. That's your choice. If you can't live it, then clean up your act.Sounds to me like you're an authority on the subject there, Klinghoffer. Actually Lisa's a pretty cool gal, if you ask me. And as far as importance goes, hers will outweigh yours on any day. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

jamesedwards
03-18-2011, 12:27 PM
He should of just said 'WHO WOULD FUCK LISA PARADISE" instead of hit

arnie666
03-18-2011, 02:24 PM
I'd let my dobermann eat her arsehole out.

lisaparadise
03-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Yes I will hit her

With my big

Long

Hard

Baseball bat :)lol, be nice fucker:jerkoff

lisaparadise
03-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Whatever your problem with Lisa is...you need to get over it. You're way to analytical about her. Why is that I wonder?? Did you rip you a new ass on a previous thread or something? She is what she is...she's in your face, likes what she likes, doesn't suffer foolish boys too well, and isn't apologetic about it. I prefer her directness , and besides...she's a hung angel ( with great fucking tats and a fine ass) and that's why I'm here.awe thanks babe you rock,its cool that some people dont like me after all im opinionated and rub people the wrong way sometimes ,i am very outgoing and really well liked by everyone i meet in real life but have yet to master that on the net

CORVETTEDUDE
03-18-2011, 08:55 PM
awe thanks babe you rock,its cool that some people dont like me after all im opinionated and rub people the wrong way sometimes ,i am very outgoing and really well liked by everyone i meet in real life but have yet to master that on the net

To know you, is to love you, Mamacita!!!:Bowdown::whistle:

lisaparadise
03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
To know you, is to love you, Mamacita!!!:Bowdown::whistle:thanks my hubby lol

Klinghoffer 660C
03-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Sounds to me like you're an authority on the subject there, Klinghoffer. Actually Lisa's a pretty cool gal, if you ask me. And as far as importance goes, hers will outweigh yours on any day. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

You sound just as stupid as Lisa, maybe it's the whining? Anyway, it's funny how you attach such great value to an avatar. I guess it helps to feel like someone, somewhere...even if it's only a tranny chasing forum.
Thanks for the laugh, silly boy.

Klinghoffer 660C
03-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Whatever your problem with Lisa is...you need to get over it. You're way to analytical about her. Why is that I wonder?? Did you rip you a new ass on a previous thread or something? She is what she is...she's in your face, likes what she likes, doesn't suffer foolish boys too well, and isn't apologetic about it. I prefer her directness , and besides...she's a hung angel ( with great fucking tats and a fine ass) and that's why I'm here.

Thanks for making my point. You're a wonderful advocate. Have you thought of enrolling in night school? I'm sure your community offers opportunities for adult education. You should probably take advantage.
Good luck.

Dino Velvet
03-18-2011, 11:41 PM
thanks my hubby lol

If you and CORVETTEDUDE are married that makes us like second cousins or something like that since CORVETTEDUDE is my Crazy Internet Uncle. I'll still fuck 'ya, Lisa. We're kin but we ain't blood.:jerkoff

bassman2546
03-18-2011, 11:48 PM
i have lots of video but no pix of me playing golf lol sorry.

That would be cool. I'd love to see your swing.

bassman2546
03-18-2011, 11:52 PM
i have lots of video but no pix of me playing golf lol sorry.

Thanks for making my point. You're a wonderful advocate. Have you thought of enrolling in night school? I'm sure your community offers opportunities for adult education. You should probably take advantage.
Good luck.

You sound just as stupid as Lisa, maybe it's the whining? Anyway, it's funny how you attach such great value to an avatar. I guess it helps to feel like someone, somewhere...even if it's only a tranny chasing forum.
Thanks for the laugh, silly boy.

I'm not usually one to judge, but who is this douchebag and where did it come from? Too much sand kicked in your face as a child?

lisaparadise
03-18-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm not usually one to judge, but who is this douchebag and where did it come from? Too much sand kicked in your face as a child?lol,im assuming he doesnt get much loving at home lol.

LuvMonkeyGalore
03-19-2011, 01:38 AM
I remember being in my early 20's and JO'ing with her I still love her.. I would have sex with her any given day

lisaparadise
03-19-2011, 02:05 AM
I remember being in my early 20's and JO'ing with her I still love her.. I would have sex with her any given daysay what? lol do i know you?

CORVETTEDUDE
03-19-2011, 02:44 AM
say what? lol do i know you?

Don't pay attention to him, he's delussional. Just get yur hot ass down here, to Pensacola so I can show you some Southern Luv!!!:whistle::dancing:

Klinghoffer 660C
03-19-2011, 04:00 AM

I'm not usually one to judge, but who is this douchebag and where did it come from? Too much sand kicked in your face as a child?

Hey, if you like obnoxious, ignorant people that's cool but that doesn't excuse Lisa's poor behavior. You may enjoy her infantile rhetoric but you will always fail if you try to paint her as anything other than she is, which a nit wit.
I know this is all very complex to you but try to understand; you might even learn something, dumb dumb.

theone1982
03-19-2011, 04:03 AM
say what? lol do i know you?

Ha! Maybe he was thinking of jerking off with Pisa Laradise.:) That's a completely different person!:)

Klinghoffer 660C
03-19-2011, 04:29 AM

~BB~

She's not a racist; she just employs racist speech which is only evidence of her outgoing personality. LOL.

But if you do decide to mix it up with her, be sure to roll her flour in flour first. It might make things a little easier.

putitinyou
03-19-2011, 07:51 AM
wut i want to know is why did i get banned from this site i know its not from this thread. when some one in my area says u want to hit this or that person it means fuck, sex. if this thread made some one think i ment hit as in punch u are wrong as hell. when i made this thread it was for lisa paradise to see how many others want to have sex with her or feel the same way i do about trying hit fuck the funhole.

lisaparadise
03-19-2011, 01:43 PM
She's not a racist; she just employs racist speech which is only evidence of her outgoing personality. LOL.

But if you do decide to mix it up with her, be sure to roll her flour in flour first. It might make things a little easier.dont be gettin soft on me now lol,we both know if you had the chance you would be in like flint lol im not a nitwit im just missunderstood lol

lisaparadise
03-19-2011, 01:45 PM
wut i want to know is why did i get banned from this site i know its not from this thread. when some one in my area says u want to hit this or that person it means fuck, sex. if this thread made some one think i ment hit as in punch u are wrong as hell. when i made this thread it was for lisa paradise to see how many others want to have sex with her or feel the same way i do about trying hit fuck the funhole.oh that sucks i quess ill unbann you this time lol,i often wonder what line would be bigger the line that wants to punch me or the line that wants to fuck me lol

putitinyou
03-19-2011, 03:25 PM
wait u got me banned because u think i was posting about you getting punched. man you got to lighten up here. if you read some of the post some ppl got what it ment. but it is bull to get banned for not braking any rules. if i ment it in the way of you getting punch or in a fight i would have said who wants to ko lisaparadise not hit. but i guess you live and learn on this board.

rufusmaxwell
03-20-2011, 01:48 AM
oh that sucks i quess ill unbann you this time lol,i often wonder what line would be bigger the line that wants to punch me or the line that wants to fuck me lol

The line that wants to fuck you would twice the length of the line that wants to punch, how couldn't it be. Plus who would want to punch a sexy and beautiful woman like you Lisa?

onmyknees
03-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Hey, if you like obnoxious, ignorant people that's cool but that doesn't excuse Lisa's poor behavior. You may enjoy her infantile rhetoric but you will always fail if you try to paint her as anything other than she is, which a nit wit.
I know this is all very complex to you but try to understand; you might even learn something, dumb dumb.

dumb dumb?? wow...quite a take down. I'm shattered. LOL Don't break off more than you can chew there Klinger ! For a dude with 32 posts you're pretty judgemental. How's about you chill, take a look around this place a little before you start jumping on that soapbox pointing that boney finger of condemnation at people.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-20-2011, 03:48 AM
dumb dumb?? wow...quite a take down. I'm shattered. LOL Don't break off more than you can chew there Klinger ! For a dude with 32 posts you're pretty judgemental. How's about you chill, take a look around this place a little before you start jumping on that soapbox pointing that boney finger of condemnation at people.

He's probably about to get banned just like the other two assholes that were speadin' hate and discontent over the past few days. Like you, onmyknees, I strongly suggest he cool his jets or face some Qaddafi justice!:iagree:

dderek123
03-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Anyone who disagrees with her or points out weaknesses in her arguments is usually on the receiving end of a few pages of adolescent name-calling (sometimes includes racist remarks).

Other than that she is charming!

fred41
03-20-2011, 04:41 PM
dumb dumb?? wow...quite a take down. I'm shattered.

funny...there's one other poster on this site who uses that...hmmmm.

lisaparadise
03-20-2011, 06:38 PM
wait u got me banned because u think i was posting about you getting punched. man you got to lighten up here. if you read some of the post some ppl got what it ment. but it is bull to get banned for not braking any rules. if i ment it in the way of you getting punch or in a fight i would have said who wants to ko lisaparadise not hit. but i guess you live and learn on this board.i was kidding lol how the heck would i know ya got banned i dont even know who the mods are yet on here silly.

lisaparadise
03-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Anyone who disagrees with her or points out weaknesses in her arguments is usually on the receiving end of a few pages of adolescent name-calling (sometimes includes racist remarks).

Other than that she is charming!lol,what i say and who i direct it to is entertainment puposes only and yes i have fun at others expense but they deserve what they get plain and simple.

lisaparadise
03-21-2011, 05:33 PM
The line that wants to fuck you would twice the length of the line that wants to punch, how couldn't it be. Plus who would want to punch a sexy and beautiful woman like you Lisa?how much time ya got lol

Paladin
03-21-2011, 08:05 PM
That was benito - get it right ;-)

lisaparadise
03-21-2011, 09:07 PM
That was benito - get it right ;-)wtf?i must be blonde i dont have a clue on what you two are talking about lol,i better switch to decalf.:hide-1:

rufusmaxwell
03-21-2011, 10:38 PM
how much time ya got lol

I've got nothing but time for you Lisa!

lisaparadise
03-22-2011, 12:16 AM
i've got nothing but time for you lisa!so when are ya gonna invite me over lol

rufusmaxwell
03-22-2011, 01:52 AM
so when are ya gonna invite me over lol

You can come over when ever you want Lisa, although the distance between Branford Ontario and NYC is quite a bit unfortunately, unless you ever come to NYC I wont be heading back to Canada for awhile!

lisaparadise
03-22-2011, 01:58 AM
You can come over when ever you want Lisa, although the distance between Branford Ontario and NYC is quite a bit unfortunately, unless you ever come to NYC I wont be heading back to Canada for awhile!hmmmm,im in buffalo tommorrow lol thats alittle closer.

onmyknees
03-22-2011, 02:03 AM
hmmmm,im in buffalo tommorrow lol thats alittle closer.

you're getting closer to me now Lisa...just 400 miles away once in Buffalo !

rufusmaxwell
03-22-2011, 02:05 AM
hmmmm,im in buffalo tommorrow lol thats alittle closer.

Sure a bit closer, but Buffalo is still closer to Brantford than NYC isn't it, do you ever come down to NYC btw?

northshoreman52
03-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Please let me know, well in advance, if you are ever in NYC or Chicago.....tired of lusting after you via internet

lisaparadise
03-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Please let me know, well in advance, if you are ever in NYC or Chicago.....tired of lusting after you via internetawe i should do a tour in both places that would rock,maybe you guys could cum and see me.:Bowdown:

rufusmaxwell
03-23-2011, 03:11 AM
awe i should do a tour in both places that would rock,maybe you guys could cum and see me.:Bowdown:

you should definitely do a tour to NYC I think you would do real well and have a great time, I'll show you a great time that much I can assure you!:fuckin:

lisaparadise
03-23-2011, 04:20 AM
you should definitely do a tour to NYC I think you would do real well and have a great time, I'll show you a great time that much I can assure you!:fuckin:sounds like a plan

rufusmaxwell
03-23-2011, 04:35 AM
sounds like a plan

I sure hope so, btw you look amazing in that picture, what a body you have! Damn!

lisaparadise
03-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I sure hope so, btw you look amazing in that picture, what a body you have! Damn!
tx babe i gotta get into shape for golf season soon.

BigDF
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
tx babe i gotta get into shape for golf season soon.I've looked at that photo, Lisa, and I'm damned if I can see anything that you need to be in shape for golf; anybody playing with you will be so distracted that they spend all of their time in the woods looking for their ball. You look awesome!:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

lisaparadise
03-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I've looked at that photo, Lisa, and I'm damned if I can see anything that you need to be in shape for golf; anybody playing with you will be so distracted that they spend all of their time in the woods looking for their ball. You look awesome!:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:awe you rock tx babe but i need to put some muscles on my legs so i can keep my distance up and yes i distract alot of guys on the course lol its funny as soon as i go on the first tee i always have alot of guys watching me drive the first tee at my home club,its a par 4 386 yards from tee to green but its a dogleg right so if you hit 280 in the air you can clear the trees and hill and land the ball on the green and putt for eagle so about every 3rd time i will get on the green on my drive and if you miss the green your screwed cause theres a big ass hill with fescue that grows higher then my knees and you need alot of luck to get par if you miss omg i cant wait to go golfing damn it.

rufusmaxwell
03-24-2011, 03:00 AM
Damn you sound like a pretty good golfer, I enjoy golf although I'm consistently inconsistent and I've got a sweet slice. Just looking at you though I'm thinking you're already in plenty good shape for golf although I'd much enjoy something else with you besides golf!

raquel1
03-24-2011, 03:04 AM
you look sexy lisa always i love watching your website you do you travel any

lisaparadise
03-24-2011, 04:15 AM
Damn you sound like a pretty good golfer, I enjoy golf although I'm consistently inconsistent and I've got a sweet slice. Just looking at you though I'm thinking you're already in plenty good shape for golf although I'd much enjoy something else with you besides golf!tx babe if you wanna control the slice just remember to keep your top hand sqaure at impact its pretty simple actually.

Klinghoffer 660C
03-24-2011, 06:43 AM

Look at how you cry like a bitch simply because I stated the obvious. You should realize, the more you piss and moan, the more you prove my point. If it weren't true, you'd just laugh, right? You want to defend a racist dolt, than deal with it.
I think you're pathetic. It's funny how you equate a large amount of value to how many posts a person has submitted. You really need to get out of that trailer once in awhile. :loser:

Paladin
03-24-2011, 11:52 AM
wtf?i must be blonde i dont have a clue on what you two are talking about lol,i better switch to decalf.:hide-1:

It was italian benito mussolini who laid claim to getting the italian trains to run on time.

I'm sure the German trains had been running on time for decades before hitler.

BTW Mussolini's granddaughter was in politics a few yers back

lisaparadise
03-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Look at how you cry like a bitch simply because I stated the obvious. You should realize, the more you piss and moan, the more you prove my point. If it weren't true, you'd just laugh, right? You want to defend a racist dolt, than deal with it.
I think you're pathetic. It's funny how you equate a large amount of value to how many posts a person has submitted. You really need to get out of that trailer once in awhile. :loser:listen shit for brains the only idiot that thinks im racist in here is you and the fact that youve only been here a short time means you know absolutly nothing so take your troll ass outta here and go play in traffic.i dont need scum like you hanging around my posts so fuck off and die bitch and leave my friends alone.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-24-2011, 05:00 PM
listen shit for brains the only idiot that thinks im racist in here is you and the fact that youve only been here a short time means you know absolutly nothing so take your troll ass outta here and go play in traffic.i dont need scum like you hanging around my posts so fuck off and die bitch and leave my friends alone.

I know, for a fact, Lisa is NOT A RACIST!!! She loves me....and, I'm short!!!:dancing::dancing::whistle::whistle:

lisaparadise
03-24-2011, 05:28 PM
I know, for a fact, Lisa is NOT A RACIST!!! She loves me....and, I'm short!!!:dancing::dancing::whistle::whistle:lol but your white right? lol kidding

CORVETTEDUDE
03-24-2011, 06:27 PM
lol but your white right? lol kidding

Damn skippy!!! Free, White, Single, Short, Sex-crazed Horn Dog!!!:whistle:

Prospero
03-24-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm off white, kinda pinkish, flesh coloured... so I guess I'm okay. I wouldn't touch a hair on Lisa's head in any hostile kind of way.

lisaparadise
03-24-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm off white, kinda pinkish, flesh coloured... so I guess I'm okay. I wouldn't touch a hair on Lisa's head in any hostile kind of way.lol your aviter is scaring me lol

Prospero
03-24-2011, 08:16 PM
There - is that better?

traLika
03-24-2011, 08:20 PM
There - is that better?

Now you've done it. Cats scare her parrot! ;)

Ryz
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Lisa has lived to see like 3 wars. Fuck that

Prospero
03-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Love your avatar TraLika

traLika
03-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Love your avatar TraLika

Yours is kinda cute too! :)

lisaparadise
03-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Lisa has lived to see like 3 wars. Fuck thathey its faggoty ryz late to the party again i see,now go fuck yourself little girl.

Ryz
03-24-2011, 10:27 PM
hey its faggoty ryz late to the party again i see,now go fuck yourself little girl.

lmao :dancing:

rufusmaxwell
03-25-2011, 12:57 AM
You've gotta love how people try and take over a thread and start ripping on someone, I think you need to take things tongue and cheek on here sometimes, I myself find Lisa to be very amusing and funny!

lisaparadise
03-25-2011, 01:02 AM
You've gotta love how people try and take over a thread and start ripping on someone, I think you need to take things tongue and cheek on here sometimes, I myself find Lisa to be very amusing and funny!lol tx babe i am very funny lol theres always gonna be guys and girls who try to mess with me but hey im used to it by now its always the jealous ones and less fortunate then i who seem to get rattled lol

bassman2546
03-25-2011, 01:11 AM

Yes, Canada needs a great golfer since Weir and Ames don't have it going on.

bassman2546
03-25-2011, 01:13 AM

tx babe if you wanna control the slice just remember to keep your top hand sqaure at impact its pretty simple actually.

And I ensure my right arm is locked upon contact. Seems like an unwanted fade always happens when I get a little lazy with the right arm.

bassman2546
03-25-2011, 01:14 AM
lol but your white right? lol kidding

Now THAT'S funny.

BigDF
03-25-2011, 02:24 PM
awe you rock tx babe but i need to put some muscles on my legs so i can keep my distance up and yes i distract alot of guys on the course lol its funny as soon as i go on the first tee i always have alot of guys watching me drive the first tee at my home club,its a par 4 386 yards from tee to green but its a dogleg right so if you hit 280 in the air you can clear the trees and hill and land the ball on the green and putt for eagle so about every 3rd time i will get on the green on my drive and if you miss the green your screwed cause theres a big ass hill with fescue that grows higher then my knees and you need alot of luck to get par if you miss omg i cant wait to go golfing damn it.Neither can I, but I don't go to many clubs, just a couple of the city's par 3 courses and I can testify that no one as sexy as you ever shows up on those. Any chance of seeing a photo of you in your golfing duds?:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

lisaparadise
03-25-2011, 02:36 PM
Neither can I, but I don't go to many clubs, just a couple of the city's par 3 courses and I can testify that no one as sexy as you ever shows up on those. Any chance of seeing a photo of you in your golfing duds?:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:i have videos but nowhere to post them damn it.

BigDF
03-25-2011, 02:51 PM
i have videos but nowhere to post them damn it.That's too bad and good morning to you.:dancing::dancing::dancing:

lisaparadise
03-25-2011, 03:29 PM
That's too bad and good morning to you.:dancing::dancing::dancing:right back at ya babe

rufusmaxwell
03-27-2011, 05:27 PM
i have videos but nowhere to post them damn it.

Well you've gotta figure that out Lisa, I'd love to see more videos of you since thats about as close to Branford as I'm getting these days!

Prospero
03-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Oh okay then I'll hit her if I have to - I'll use a fluffy toy but only on condition that she wrestles with me afterwards

LeatherTGirlLover
03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Me me me, i'd be hitting on that ass for hours, Lisa be walking like John Wayne lol xxxx

CORVETTEDUDE
03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Me me me, i'd be hitting on that ass for hours, Lisa be walking like John Wayne lol xxxx

Pilgrim...that ass ain't big enough for both of us!!! You best be on the next train outta town!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

LeatherTGirlLover
03-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Pilgrim...that ass ain't big enough for both of us!!! You best be on the next train outta town!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

LOL We'll let Lisa decide that.

I'll be riding into the sunset on her back.....yee haw

CORVETTEDUDE
03-27-2011, 06:23 PM
LOL We'll let Lisa decide that.

I'll be riding into the sunset on her back.....yee haw

ROTFLMAO!!!:Bowdown: