PDA

View Full Version : Try This On.....

CORVETTEDUDE
03-14-2011, 05:15 AM
There just AIN'T no good answer to this one.

The Wedding Ring
A man who was born and bred in Woodbridge , Western Australia went to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off from his penis.
According to the nurse attending the operation, the patient's girlfriend found the ring in his pants pocket.
She didn't know he was married and she was so mad she used petroleum jelly to slip the ring on his penis while he was asleep.

I don't know what's worse:
1) Having your girl friend find out you are married.
2) Explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got on your penis.
OR....
3) Finding out your penis fits through your wedding ring.

Tough call. You decide

ilovetrees
03-14-2011, 05:21 AM
#2 would be the most difficult. #3 would be an unpleasant surprise. #1 I would of expected eventually.

Now that I've said that I'd like to add I'd never find myself in this predicament because if I was married I wouldn't fool around. This guy had it coming and I applaud the girlfriends sense of humor.

Tomahawkinit
03-14-2011, 05:24 AM
I would have to say 3. 2. would end in death, and 1, would happen regardless. 3. Would mean committing suicide!

Paulistano
03-14-2011, 06:22 AM
Number 3 is a total disaster!

(he can get a new girlfriend, even a new wife, but never a larger penis...lol)

BigDF
03-14-2011, 06:29 PM
The old cavalryman's toast: "To our wives and girlfriends.........may they never meet!" Actually I don't have a wedding ring, but back when I did, it might have possibly fit over limp penis:oops: In answer to the riddle, I'd say number 2 would be worst.

"I heard about cock rings and thought about trying it."

iamdrgonzo
03-14-2011, 11:09 PM
That would be door # 3 Monty.