PDA

View Full Version : For people that wanted to see interviews of the tranny awards

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2011, 12:20 AM
MANDY MITCHELLE & HOLLY STEVENS

YouTube - Hollie Stevens and Mandy Mitchell: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNnVUkEcKnU&feature=related)

TS JESSE AND WOLFE HUDSON

YouTube - Jesse and Hudson: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaeTb7nrNk&NR=1)

MIA ISABELLA

YouTube - Mia Isabella: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHmNI388Ad0&feature=related)

DANNI DANIELS AND KARA PRICE

YouTube - Danni Daniels/Kara Price: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKLHhduBUJE&feature=related)

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2011, 12:23 AM
VICTORIA PORSCHE

YouTube - Victoria Porsche: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCSHnRN8zaU&feature=related)

MORGAN BAILEY AND HOLLY STEVENS

YouTube - Morgan Bailey and Hollie Stevens: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny Awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaVxkDdmNy8&feature=related)

TALISSA BROWN AND CRYSTAL METH

YouTube - Talisa Brown and Crystal Clear: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txv5IfeSjGg&feature=channel_video_title)

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Thats all I found..you have to fast forward a little bit to get to the actual interview..every interview had the same opening..

AsiaMei
03-14-2011, 01:05 AM
the interviewer kept calling "danni daniels" a he "/

Willie Escalade
03-14-2011, 01:08 AM
I wish Danielle would post hers...

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2011, 01:08 AM
oh wow did he really..that I didn't see I just posted the links.

BellaBellucci
03-14-2011, 01:47 AM
That guy is extremely disrespectful. If he said 'tranny' one more time...

~BB~

Sparky Snakeden
03-14-2011, 02:45 AM
all i got was the show from the back stage,
YouTube - Tranny Awards BackStage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJ6MJtr_6g)

yeah i watched some of those when they came out and, the guy is kinda a dick to tgirls in them and really nice to the GG's

I don't know where Danielle's footage is, think there was so much she just hasn't finished editing it yet? sure there is alot of good stuff in there too!

BellaBellucci
03-14-2011, 03:29 AM
yeah i watched some of those when they came out and, the guy is kinda a dick to tgirls in them and really nice to the GG's

It's always painful to agree with you, but this was no more evident than in the way he talked to Mandy (he couldn't even remember her name) versus the way he treated Holly, and like I said, I would have yellow carded him for excessive use of the word 'tranny.' He could have substituted 'girl' or 'woman' here and there, but he just kept driving the point home that he wasn't covering girls, he was covering 'trannies.' I found it to be disrespectful and in bad taste.

Also Mia Isabella, by comparison, came off more polished in her interview than did Mandy and he seemed to be more respectful of her because of it, so I'm not entirely sure what to make of that other than he possibly didn't see every girl there as a woman, but others he did. That's pretty self-serving if you ask me.

Yeah, that too. What a dick.

~BB~

dc_guy_75
03-14-2011, 03:29 AM
Interviewer seems to be a jerk, a type of person to best avoid in life.

BellaBellucci
03-14-2011, 03:35 AM
TALISSA BROWN AND CRYSTAL METH

YouTube - Talisa Brown and Crystal Clear: Red Carpet 2011 Tranny awards (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txv5IfeSjGg&feature=channel_video_title)

Wait.

What?! :lol:

~BB~

Jackal
03-14-2011, 03:43 AM
The videos are interesting but the wannabe Bono guy is a crude asshole! Would he talk to his sister or friends like that? They should have gotten a guy with a couple of brain cells and a bit of tact to greet these ladies.

Solitary Brother
03-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Jews are everywhere

Jackal
03-14-2011, 03:50 AM
Jews are everywhere

say what?! :yayo:

theone1982
03-14-2011, 04:34 AM
It's always painful to agree with you, but this was no more evident than in the way he talked to Mandy (he couldn't even remember her name) versus the way he treated Holly, and like I said, I would have yellow carded him for excessive use of the word 'tranny.' He could have substituted 'girl' or 'woman' here and there, but he just kept driving the point home that he wasn't covering girls, he was covering 'trannies.' I found it to be disrespectful and in bad taste.

Also Mia Isabella, by comparison, came off more polished in her interview than did Mandy and he seemed to be more respectful of her because of it, so I'm not entirely sure what to make of that other than he possibly didn't see every girl there as a woman, but others he did. That's pretty self-serving if you ask me.

~BB~
Surely they could have got a better interviewer than this? Calling Danni Daniels a he and using the word tranny so many times, what the hell? It just shows you how classy these ladies are that they did not get flustered by it. Maybe somebody should have taken him off to the side and instructed him to have some respect.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2011, 04:54 AM
I think this guy is a mainstream interviewer..this is why AVN covered it...

BellaBellucci
03-14-2011, 04:58 AM
I think this guy is a mainstream interviewer..this is why AVN covered it...

And that excuses what exactly? :geek:

~BB~

Jackal
03-14-2011, 05:03 AM
And that excuses what exactly? :geek:

~BB~

You look great in your new avatar! Very pretty in that red dress

BellaBellucci
03-14-2011, 05:28 AM
You look great in your new avatar! Very pretty in that red dress

Oh thanks. That's an old photo. I assure you I'm much uglier now. :geek: :lol:

~BB~

GroobySteven
03-14-2011, 11:29 AM
He wasn't our interviewer. One of the models asked for him to be able to interview there and I obliged.
He won't be invited back.

Danielle was doing the official red carpet but I'm still waiting on getting the footage from her. Obviously, hers was far closer to the ethos we were trying to promote.

the jesse
03-14-2011, 05:29 PM
i didnt mind him he was very nice and respectful to me. thanks kelly for posting the vid as i hadnt seen them xoxoxo lol they cut it where i kiss him ;)

tsmandy
03-14-2011, 11:45 PM

~BB~

Well Robert and I met at a Girls and Corpses event about a year ago and I was introduced by my name, not my stage name, and he has always heard of me by my name. Hollie and him have been working together on the magazine for years, as she is a regular contributor and has been involved with the magazine since its inception.

Hollie was very upfront with me that he's kind of a dope, but a good guy so I was intentionally being standoffish and difficult. If he wasn't a friend and part of Hollies life I would have been far more gracious and professional, but I just treated him like I would have any of Hollies friends that act a lil dumb. My friendship/whatever with Hollie makes alot of people like Robert a little nervous, which is understandable because we are a formidable pair, and at this point I kind of enjoy watching them squirm. I'm used to it.

If that makes any sense?

onmyknees
03-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Well Robert and I met at a Girls and Corpses event about a year ago and I was introduced by my name, not my stage name, and he has always heard of me by my name. Hollie and him have been working together on the magazine for years, as she is a regular contributor and has been involved with the magazine since its inception.

Hollie was very upfront with me that he's kind of a dope, but a good guy so I was intentionally being standoffish and difficult. If he wasn't a friend and part of Hollies life I would have been far more gracious and professional, but I just treated him like I would have any of Hollies friends that act a lil dumb. My friendship/whatever with Hollie makes alot of people like Robert a little nervous, which is understandable because we are a formidable pair, and at this point I kind of enjoy watching them squirm. I'm used to it.

If that makes any sense?

I'll try to cut the dude some slack....I'm not sure how I would handle myself should I come face to face with Mandy or my other heart throb Morgan, or gawd help me....Jesse, but I'd like to think I'd be a little more interesting and with more humor.

It would seem that in a short snapshot interview like that someone who loves T women, and has a wide frame of referrence about thier performances and has a cutting sence of humor would be the best to handle this. Next year someone send a limo for Dino Velvet ( perfect show bizz name!) and let him handle these interviews. LOL

tsmandy
03-15-2011, 01:11 AM
I'll try to cut the dude some slack....I'm not sure how I would handle myself should I come face to face with Mandy or my other heart throb Morgan, or gawd help me....Jesse, but I'd like to think I'd be a little more interesting and with more humor.

It would seem that in a short snapshot interview like that someone who loves T women, and has a wide frame of referrence about thier performances and has a cutting sence of humor would be the best to handle this. Next year someone send a limo for Dino Velvet ( perfect show bizz name!) and let him handle these interviews. LOL

Yeah he had admittedly no knowledge or experience of TS and was there because Hollie was. I go through shit like that with Hollie so much that at this point I kind of just make fun of her friends when they act like idiots. Didn't even think about the reality that we were being interviewed.

But even if the conversation is weird, exposure is exposure, and he reaches a very different audience then the other people covering the event.

BellaBellucci
03-15-2011, 01:14 AM

If that makes any sense?

You deserved better. That's all I'm saying. :geek:

~BB~

onmyknees
03-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Yeah he had admittedly no knowledge or experience of TS and was there because Hollie was. I go through shit like that with Hollie so much that at this point I kind of just make fun of her friends when they act like idiots. Didn't even think about the reality that we were being interviewed.

But even if the conversation is weird, exposure is exposure, and he reaches a very different audience then the other people covering the event.

Understood........but I would have had a list of questions for you a mile long. They would have had to drag me away ! Maybe the guy just didn't have a full understanding of what erotica looks like !! LOL:fuckin:

Ben
03-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Mandy Mitchell is too hot.

onmyknees
03-15-2011, 01:32 AM
Mandy Mitchell is too hot.

Hey....knock it off Ben........you're too young for Mandy !! LOL

tsmandy
03-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Understood........but I would have had a list of questions for you a mile long. They would have had to drag me away ! Maybe the guy just didn't have a full understanding of what erotica looks like !! LOL:fuckin:

I think he just had no idea what he was getting into or what was going on. Hollie usually lets me know when guys are idiots before introducing me so I won't be surprised when they act stupid. I was expecting it.

onmyknees
03-15-2011, 02:25 AM
I think he just had no idea what he was getting into or what was going on. Hollie usually lets me know when guys are idiots before introducing me so I won't be surprised when they act stupid. I was expecting it.

LOL...that's funny ! Keep Holly as your wing gurl. She's a Lucky lady to be sure ...xox

Quiet Reflections
03-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Mandy you looked amazing as always! Where was the footage of you Kelly?

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2011, 04:17 AM
Mandy you looked amazing as always! Where was the footage of you Kelly?
I didn't go to the Tranny Awards lol

tsmandy
03-15-2011, 04:43 AM
LOL...that's funny ! Keep Holly as your wing gurl. She's a Lucky lady to be sure ...xox

Hollie is anything but my wing girl. Most of the time I'm just along for the ride, do my best to keep up. :)

nonnonnon
03-15-2011, 05:17 AM
"I'm here at the tranny awards. I'm expecting a lot of trannies this evening" :B durp

thanks for the links

Felicia Katt
03-15-2011, 05:49 AM
He wasn't our interviewer. One of the models asked for him to be able to interview there and I obliged.
He won't be invited back.

Danielle was doing the official red carpet but I'm still waiting on getting the footage from her. Obviously, hers was far closer to the ethos we were trying to promote.
Seanchai, do you know who was doing interviews in the rabbit costume?

FK

cheez
03-15-2011, 06:11 AM
How mad can you be that he used the word "tranny" at the TRANNY awards? Is this like the n-word, where I can use it because I'm black?
I understand the word is offensive, but don't you endorse the use of it by showing up at the "TRANNY" awards?
Just think if the organizers knew you girls wouldn't show up if the word tranny was in the title. They likely would have had to change it because then no one would've shown up if you girls weren't there, right?

BellaBellucci
03-15-2011, 08:49 AM
How mad can you be that he used the word "tranny" at the TRANNY awards? Is this like the n-word, where I can use it because I'm black?
I understand the word is offensive, but don't you endorse the use of it by showing up at the "TRANNY" awards?
Just think if the organizers knew you girls wouldn't show up if the word tranny was in the title. They likely would have had to change it because then no one would've shown up if you girls weren't there, right?

It wasn't the word, but its excessive use that is the complaint here. Subtlety would have served the situation much better.

~BB~

cheez
03-16-2011, 05:19 AM
It wasn't the word, but its excessive use that is the complaint here. Subtlety would have served the situation much better.

~BB~

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't get it.
You're (i'm guessing) offended by the fact that he used the word in a pejorative fashion?
But a) I don't think most people who don't know your situation as the members of this board do, would call you "women," especially uneducated people.
and
b) if you want to be called transgendered women or something better that you know of, then shouldn't the show be called transgendered women or something better?
If someone sent me to the housewives of america convention and then got mad I called them housewives, even if I said it over and over again in a jackass fashion, I'd find it silly.
I wouldn't go to the nigga awards...(or the Source awards for that matter).

BellaBellucci
03-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Perhaps it's just me, but I don't get it.
You're (i'm guessing) offended by the fact that he used the word in a pejorative fashion?
But a) I don't think most people who don't know your situation as the members of this board do, would call you "women," especially uneducated people.
and

Speaking from my own experience, I've never had any problem getting respected as treated as the woman I am, nor did it seem that a few of the interviewees did either. I think it was that he treated some girls differently than others than bothered me I guess.

b) if you want to be called transgendered women or something better that you know of, then shouldn't the show be called transgendered women or something better?
If someone sent me to the housewives of america convention and then got mad I called them housewives, even if I said it over and over again in a jackass fashion, I'd find it silly.
I wouldn't go to the nigga awards...(or the Source awards for that matter).

I've been making that exact same point for years. Thank you. :)

~BB~