PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Apocalypse Live On TV

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Claiming an Earthquake rated as an 8.9. Massive tsunami. Pray.

gmercer
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
It's fucking nuts. I just saw at least 20 vehicles driving along completely unaware, then the massive wave of water just rushes up at them sideways washing the cars away. I hope those people are OK.

gmercer
03-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Second wave is hitting right now.

gmercer
03-11-2011, 09:15 AM
OK, the second wave stopped at the coast, it didn't go inland. Maybe the worst is over.

phobun
03-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Claiming an Earthquake rated as an 8.9. Massive tsunami. Pray.

Praying is useless.

Ineeda SM
03-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Was watching MSNBC when the story broke. Wow! Pretty horrible stuff.

phobun
03-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Was watching MSNBC when the story broke. Wow! Pretty horrible stuff.

That is about the most repulsive avatar yet you freak.

Ineeda SM
03-11-2011, 09:34 AM
That is about the most repulsive avatar yet you freak.

Why! What's wrong with it? Compared to many I have seen here so far, I thought mine was kinda mild.

gmercer
03-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Hawaii is expected to get hit at 3am their time, 8am EST.

Ryz
03-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Why! What's wrong with it? Compared to many I have seen here so far, I thought mine was kinda mild.

No, no it isn't

Ineeda SM
03-11-2011, 09:56 AM
No, no it isn't

It isn't which Ryz? Mild or repulsive.

Ryz
03-11-2011, 09:57 AM
It isn't which Ryz? Mild or repulsive.

It isn't mild. It actually is most definitely repulsive

Ineeda SM
03-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Sorry people. Some of the avatars I have seen so far seemed pretty harsh. But if it bothers people, give me some time to change it. I certainly do not want to offend anyone.

nonnonnon
03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
will someone save the ladyboys???

and ineeda, it's because you're white :B

Ryz
03-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Who would make my Animes and Video Games :(

Chris in LA
03-11-2011, 10:32 AM
This is crazy, if that happened in LA, we would be fucked....

Ineeda SM
03-11-2011, 10:37 AM
....and ineeda, it's because you're white :B

I don't understand what being white has to do with anything. Are you saying whites are not liked here?

Jericho
03-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't understand what being white has to do with anything. Are you saying whites are not liked here?

Nobody's liked here! :shrug
Stop being such a pussy, if you like you're avatar, tell 'em to fuck off, and put it back!

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 12:00 PM

Ah hates me some dirty ass cracka! Dat am right!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xGM0JOmQm_I/TRG7FQTMmII/AAAAAAAAABE/9tdLAd0_ZeE/s1600/adebisi1.png

http://www.inpapasbasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Oz_Simon-Adebisi_TobiasBeecher.jpg

Caff_Racer
03-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey, I'm sorry to play spoilsport here, but can we perhaps get this thread back on track instead of doing all this pointless bickering? :smh

rameses2
03-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Well...speaking as someone who's IN Hawaii, I've got about an hour and 15 minutes till the Tsunami is to hit. I was at work, in Waikiki, and I watched as throngs of tourists drove and walked out, to find higher ground.

Caff_Racer
03-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Stay safe, man!

rameses2
03-11-2011, 02:55 PM
...T- Minus 10 minutes...:hide-1::praying:

joeym75ld
03-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Sorry people. Some of the avatars I have seen so far seemed pretty harsh. But if it bothers people, give me some time to change it. I certainly do not want to offend anyone.
What was your avatar?
Post the pic of it here.

rameses2
03-11-2011, 03:10 PM
So far, Kauai hasn't experienced anything too dramatic. Kauai ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick when Tsunamis and Hurricanes strike:confused:.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Was watching CNN when it went down....crazy stiff. The Japanese warning system, touted as the dest in the world, gave them less than 30 seconds of advanced warning. I can't even kiss my own ass good-bye that quickly. Good luck in Hawaii!

iamdrgonzo
03-11-2011, 03:20 PM
So far, Kauai hasn't experienced anything too dramatic. Kauai ALWAYS gets the short end of the stick when Tsunamis and Hurricanes strike:confused:.

I was living on Oahu in 1992 when Iniki visited Kauai, what a fuck-shop that turned into.

rameses2
03-11-2011, 03:28 PM
I was living on Oahu in 1992 when Iniki visited Kauai, what a fuck-shop that turned into. Yewp! I've been here since the hurricane in '82, 'Ewa. The waves have begun to come in. Both here, on O'ahu, and on Kauai.

And NOW its RAINING, as well:(. Oh, shit!

iamdrgonzo
03-11-2011, 03:38 PM
And NOW its RAINING, as well:(. Oh, shit!

Better rain water than tsunami water.

I surely do miss the old loco-motion-isle-style laid backness haven't been back since 1999-2000 (Y2K holiday). I figured if civilazation was going to take a crap then Hawaii was the best place to ride out the resulting Fear and Loathing.

How were the sets at Ehukai (pipeline) this winter?

Shaka bra.

phobun
03-11-2011, 04:01 PM
This is crazy, if that happened in LA, we would be fucked....

Some might like that.

phobun
03-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Pray.

Why would anyone try to insert religion into this, and how could praying help? Either god doesn't give a damn anyway, or s/he's a a sadist for allowing it to happen, or there is no god.

Or, if you're a religious conservative, you find other reasons for why disasters happen:
YouTube - Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I)

iamdrgonzo
03-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Why would anyone try to insert religion into this, and how could praying help? Either god doesn't give a damn anyway, or s/he's a a sadist for allowing it to happen, or there is no god.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Nietzsche, The Gay Science, Section 125

phobun
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
Nietzsche, The Gay Science, Section 125

Losers love Nietzsche: http://www.slate.com/id/2281133/

iamdrgonzo
03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Losers love Nietzsche: http://www.slate.com/id/2281133/

Que Sera Sera

AngelinaTorres
03-11-2011, 11:57 PM
This is a perfect time to explain why I don't support nationalistic mentality. Am a citizen of the earth. When person from Japan or anywhere in the world is hurt, am hurt also. As part of the human race, I am asking you to pray for Japan and the whole earth. Let us pray for all the Living creatures. love you Japan.

Dino Velvet
03-12-2011, 02:17 AM
I am a Citizen Of The United States. I was born here and I will die here. Japan is more than an ally. They are a good friend. That's my motivation.

mikejones
03-12-2011, 02:53 AM
This is a perfect time to explain why I don't support nationalistic mentality. Am a citizen of the earth. When person from Japan or anywhere in the world is hurt, am hurt also. As part of the human race, I am asking you to pray for Japan and the whole earth. Let us pray for all the Living creatures. love you Japan.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls...for it tolls for thee."

onmyknees
03-12-2011, 03:26 AM

Fuck them...put the avatar up you want. Don't let these pikers lead you around. I can deal with a bad avatar if you're a good poster, but a bad avatar, and a bad poster....makes me upset. LOL

onmyknees
03-12-2011, 03:42 AM

Or, if you're a religious conservative, you find other reasons for why disasters happen:
YouTube - Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I)

only a misreable bitter ignorant homophobe like you could, or would turn a post about a hoffiffic tradgey made in good faith into a anti religious, political free for all. You're somewhere beneath contempt. You don't wish to pray or don't believe in a higer being....that's your perrogative, but don't shit on everybody else with your tired old routine during such a tradgey. You hijack nearly every thread with your twisted paranoia. Have you no shame or sence of decency you piece of shit? You're a person off ill repute. My only regret is that you and your bigoted, homophobic views weren't in one of those cars swept out to sea.

:fu:

pointblack
03-12-2011, 03:43 AM
Fuck them...put the avatar up you want. Don't let these pikers lead you around. I can deal with a bad avatar if you're a good poster, but a bad avatar, and a bad poster....makes me upset. LOL
Pssst! Good try!

Jackal
03-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Japan is a beautiful place with great people, such a horrible thing to happen.

Ineeda SM
03-12-2011, 04:53 AM
OK I have changed my avatar. If you don't like this one, tough shit. Deal with it.

But for those who were curious to what they bitched about, here is what I was using that caused such a huff in a couple of....people.

fred41
03-12-2011, 05:55 AM
That's the avatar ?....there are whole threads that are worse than that. It's incredibly silly (I hope to God that's not you...lol)...I assume it's some kind of joke.

...but there are much worse than that....some of the rape and S&M shit looks worse to me.

but you are right to get rid of it...I mean, c'mon ...really...LMAO...

....(maybe it's Kayla Coxx without the photoshop...)

PomonaCA
03-12-2011, 06:06 AM
Praying is useless.

Fat boy, you wouldn't say that if the prayer was layered with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and a hamburger patty.

Dino Velvet
03-12-2011, 06:20 AM
Fat boy, you wouldn't say that if the prayer was layered with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and a hamburger patty.

Reminds me the time I made Monsignor Sullivan mad when I shook a little Tabasco on the wafer. Just trying to kick up the Jesus a bit, Padre.

Ineeda SM
03-12-2011, 06:28 AM
That's the avatar ?....there are whole threads that are worse than that. It's incredibly silly (I hope to God that's not you...lol)...I assume it's some kind of joke.

...but there are much worse than that....some of the rape and S&M shit looks worse to me.

but you are right to get rid of it...I mean, c'mon ...really...LMAO...

....(maybe it's Kayla Coxx without the photoshop...)

It just might be me. But it WAS intended as a joke. Kinda like my ass sticking it's tongue out at you. But I guess SOME people can't handle creative art. LOL!

phobun
03-12-2011, 07:50 AM
only a misreable bitter ignorant homophobe like you could, or would turn a post about a hoffiffic tradgey made in good faith into a anti religious, political free for all. You're somewhere beneath contempt. You don't wish to pray or don't believe in a higer being....that's your perrogative, but don't shit on everybody else with your tired old routine during such a tradgey. You hijack nearly every thread with your twisted paranoia. Have you no shame or sence of decency you piece of shit? You're a person off ill repute. My only regret is that you and your bigoted, homophobic views weren't in one of those cars swept out to sea.

:fu:

The real gay haters are your political homies and much of the military brass.

But you would never think of criticizing the gay haters in the military or GOP, because you don't have the guts.

---

For anyone interested in donation options for Japanese via charitable groups, this link has a number of possibilities:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/11/how-to-help-japan-earthquake-relief_n_834484.html

phobun
03-12-2011, 08:14 AM

Fool, I'm not fat. Fairly skinny actually.

phobun
03-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Nuclear meltdown at a Japanese nuclear power plant.

Oh shit

Dino Velvet
03-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Nuclear meltdown at a Japanese nuclear power plant.

Oh shit

For sure? Fuck. There was a guy that said he worries more about the cooling going down than a meltdown. Doesn't the cooling going down cause the meltdown?

alyssaluxor
03-12-2011, 08:53 AM
OK I have changed my avatar. If you don't like this one, tough shit. Deal with it.

But for those who were curious to what they bitched about, here is what I was using that caused such a huff in a couple of....people.

OMG! lmao!

is that you in your previous avatar pic?

Dino Velvet
03-12-2011, 08:57 AM
OMG! lmao!

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/eatingpopcorn.gif

Ineeda SM
03-12-2011, 09:56 AM
OMG! lmao!

Yes Alyssa baby it was me. That pic was taken about 4 years ago as a joke. Here is one from December 2010. I may change my avatar again to this one. What do you think I should do, beautiful? Keep the one I am using now, or change it to this one?

phobun
03-12-2011, 03:03 PM
For sure? Fuck. There was a guy that said he worries more about the cooling going down than a meltdown. Doesn't the cooling going down cause the meltdown?

Man, check this shit out:
YouTube - 福島第一原発 爆発の瞬間 Explosion at Fukushima nuclear plant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMEV-_X5b_8)

Radiation leaks, the evacuation zone increased to 20 km, and the government denying problem...

http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/03/77156.html

onmyknees
03-12-2011, 03:38 PM
The real gay haters are your political homies and much of the military brass.

But you would never think of criticizing the gay haters in the military or GOP, because you don't have the guts.

---

For anyone interested in donation options for Japanese via charitable groups, this link has a number of possibilities:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/11/how-to-help-japan-earthquake-relief_n_834484.html

Again....you shit up a thread about the horrific incidents in Japan with your political dribble, yet I've not seen you show up once on the politics and religion boards. You can't help yourself. You see the word "pray" Christian or cock and it's like someone tazed you. If you were so concerned about the Japenese people, you wouldn't have hijacked the thread in the first fucking place and said something so that we might forget you're a fat, unattractive bottom feeder.You have a serious case of self loathing and it comes through loud and clear on every post. Your punishment for diverting attention from the point of this thread, is to stare into the mirror for one hour, if you can stomach it !!

phobun
03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Again....you shit up a thread about the horrific incidents in Japan with your political dribble, yet I've not seen you show up once on the politics and religion boards. You can't help yourself. You see the word "pray" Christian or cock and it's like someone tazed you. If you were so concerned about the Japenese people, you wouldn't have hijacked the thread in the first fucking place and said something so that we might forget you're a fat, unattractive bottom feeder.You have a serious case of self loathing and it comes through loud and clear on every post. Your punishment for diverting attention from the point of this thread, is to stare into the mirror for one hour, if you can stomach it !!

You're a conservative who defends GOP b.s. on the internet while sucking penis in the closet. I don't respect you.

onmyknees
03-12-2011, 04:38 PM
You're a conservative who defends GOP b.s. on the internet while sucking penis in the closet. I don't respect you.

I don't care who or what you respect. You don't respect yourself...I mean how could you ? Look at yourself...you're a fat mess. Concentrate on that before worrying about respecting me, or trying to figure out my politics. You're pretty much universally despised in here....is that any help on your journey to gain some self respect? LMFAO...Stop trolling my posts and spend some time with the wife and kids...that's a good place to start !!!!!!!:dancing:

phobun
03-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't care who or what you respect. You don't respect yourself...I mean how could you ? Look at yourself...you're a fat mess. Concentrate on that before worrying about respecting me, or trying to figure out my politics. You're pretty much universally despised in here....is that any help on your journey to gain some self respect? LMFAO...Stop trolling my posts and spend some time with the wife and kids...that's a good place to start !!!!!!!:dancing:

I think you do, and very much.

BigDF
03-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I was struck by how much the devastation in Japan looked like the photos of destruction World War II. I feel very sorry for them and hope a friend of mine who lives in Osaka is OK.:praying:

partlycloudy
03-17-2011, 02:13 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=42110347&#42110347&from=en-us_msnhp&snid=18424824

:(