PDA

View Full Version : Most Special Day Of My Life.

Ineeda SM
03-10-2011, 01:23 PM
This is a true story about the most special day in my life.

Kelly was the kind of girl that would always turn heads whenever she appeared. She was a black beauty that reminds me a lot of the actress "Rosario Dawson", but her skin was a very dark brown. She had hazel/brown eyes from her mom who was mixed black and Cuban. Shoulder length straightened jet black hair with just a slight volume. Her smile alone made your every bad thought just seem to vanish. Always very friendly, smart, and a great sense of humor. She always wore dresses or skirts that were a little loose and flowing. They were short, but not real short. About half way between her crotch and knees. The slightest breeze made the material wave, and as she walked, the material moved with her shape just enough to give an outline of her hot body. Not too much make-up, but she didn't need much. And she always smelled so good.

Kelly and I worked for the same company for 4 years. An import/export of ski equipment and swimsuits, both from Sweden. She worked in accounting, and I was the supervisor of the shipping/receiving department. Kelly often had to come into the warehouse to confirm records and files, so I saw her a lot. I asked her out a few times. She always said she didn't date much, but I would be at the top of her list. We always got along well and would share an eye contact with a smile, from time to time. When she had to go back to her office, I would stop what I was doing and watch her delicious ass and legs as she walked away. She caught me watching a few times, and just smiled.

One day she came into the warehouse as usual, but she wasn't smiling. We discussed the paperwork, and as she started to get up, I asked if there was something wrong. She paused, and looked in my eyes for a few seconds, silent. Then she surprised me by saying, "You've been asking me for a date for a few years now. Would you like to have dinner at my place tonight? I will cook your favorite meatloaf." At first I was stunned that this lovely creature just asked me for a date at her home, and she would cook. She is a great cook by the way. Once the shock wore off, I came quickly to my senses, and said, "I would love to have dinner with you tonight." It was Friday and we set a time of 7:00pm.

I arrived at Kelly's home just before 7:00 with some red wine and an empty food container. She asked what the container was for, and I said, I am hoping to take some of your famous meatloaf to my lonely apartment. She finally broke her bummed mood and laughed out loud. She gave me a little hug and put the food on the table.

Of course, the meal was wonderful. I told her I don't get many home cooked meals and this was a special treat for me. We finished dinner and watched a movie. Then we talked for a while. She still didn't quite seem her usual upbeat self. I finally said, "Okay girl. Something is bothering you. What's going on?" She looked at me and said, "Is it that obvious?" I said, "I am pretty used to who you are, and this isn't you." She looked down and paused for a while. She then looked at me, and leaned over to give me a friendly kiss on my cheek. I smiled and moved to give her a real kiss. She stopped me, and looked worried. She said, "We have known each other for four years, and I often wanted to ask you out. But I was afraid to." I had a puzzled look on my face.

She stood up and said, "There is something I need to tell you, and I am not sure how you will react. It scares me that I might lose you as a friend. And no matter what you think of me after, please promise me that you will not tell anyone else, especially the people at work." I asked what could be so terrible. She said, "You have to promise me this. PLEASE!" I gave her my word that I would keep her big secret. Then I told her the best way was to just come out and say it. She said, "Funny choice of words, "Come out"." She took a deep breath and said, "OK here it goes.

I am not what I appear to be. I am a man." She saw me start to smile as I stood up, and she said quickly, "You want proof?" She grabbed my hand, and slid it up under her dress and to her crotch. To my utter surprise, I felt a dick under her panties. I slid down and found her balls. I pulled my hand back slowly. It took me a minute to absorb the best kept secret I have ever heard. I noticed a tear on her cheek as she looked deeply into my eyes. I wiped the tear away and smiled. Then I pulled her close and tight for a warm hug. I whispered into her ear, "It's okay honey. I have been bi-sexual for longer than I remember." Then I moved my head to face her, still in a nice hug. I planted my lips on hers, and kissed her with a passion I didn't know I was capable of. The kiss was long, deep, and warm. She hugged me back with a tightness and kissed me more and more.

We must have kissed several passionate kisses for at least 20 minutes. When we finally broke our lips free of each other, we just looked at each other and laughed our asses off. She took my hand and brought me into her bedroom. We undressed together. When I saw her standing there nude, she looked so sweet and beautiful, it was hard for me to catch my breath. This was going to be my first TGirl. I felt like a kid at Christmas.

We laid on the bed, me on top, and kissed for another 20 minutes. I looked at her and said, "This is a first for me, but just trust me. I want to rock your fucking world." I told her to turn over on her belly. I slipped up between her legs, and started to kiss her legs, inner thighs, then her beautiful ass. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, and buried my face in her crack. My tongue was sinking into her asshole. She was moaning and lifting her ass to push it harder into my face. I licked her ass up and down. Then I slid down to her balls and started to lick them slowly. She moaned deeper. She quickly turned onto her back, and said, "My cock. Don't tease it anymore. Suck it please." I ran my lips and tongue up the shaft of her beautiful deep brown 6 inch cock. I sucked the head into my mouth and licked it. She jumped, and I sucked her cock down to the base of her cock. She was moaning and wiggling with pleasure. My right hand slid down to her ass, and I inserted a finger deep inside. I was sucking up and down on her dick and fucking her asshole with my finger. She was crazy with excitement.

She stopped for second to prevent cumming. She told me to bring my cock up to her face. I did, and she played with my balls and started sucking my cock. I was afraid to push in too far, but she grabbed my ass and pulled me down all the way into her throat. She held me there for a while, then I pulled out. She told me to fuck her mouth like it was her ass. So I began the in and out motion, and she was loving every second of it. She threw me to the other side of the bed on my back, and got on top of me in a 69. We were sucking each others cocks in a frenzy.

After a long double sucking, I threw her back to her side on her back. I got on top and slid her cock into my ass. I rode her like a horse for what seemed like a long long time. We switched back to me on the bottom and she fucked my mouth until her body started to shutter and get stiff. She let out a scream of relief as she squirted about 5 or 6 big streams of hot cum in my mouth. After she regained her sanity, she jumped back into a 69 with her on top, and was sucking hard on my cock. I started to moan loud with her cock stuffed in my mouth, then it was my turn. I shot my cum in her mouth. I felt like I couldn't stop jumping from each stream of cum I expelled. A few minutes later, she rolled over next to me. We turned to face each other, and kissed with loving passion. We finally drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, I was awaken by a hard cock entering my ass. WOW what a great way to wake up. She fucked my ass so so nice. After she came in me, she rolled over and said to do her now. One of my arms was under her neck, reaching around to fondle her nice natural little breasts. Each breast was just barely more than a handful, but they were soft and very sweet. I loved them. My other hand was playing with her balls, and my cock was pumping her ass. I wanted that moment to go on for days, it was so fucking sweet. I couldn't hold back any longer. Her ass was tight and very warm inside on my dick. She felt so damn good, I finally came hard and heavy inside her delicious ass.

We lived and loved together for the next two and a half years. It was the best time of my life. I was on top of the world. Nothing could stop me now. At least until I got a phone call one afternoon at work. Kelly had left work to go to the post office with work mail. As she was driving back to work, a drunk driver came out of a cross street against a red light. Kelly didn't make it to the hospital alive. My life came to a stand-still on that day.

Not all beautiful love stories have a happy ending. Sorry if this story brought anyone down. As I said, It was a true story. It really happened to me 35 years ago. I still miss her.

satanic_orgasmus
03-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Beautiful Story!
Left with no words...

squirtsilly
03-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Good story even if it ended sadly. But it didn't bring me down, because it sounds like when she was alive, the two of you were happy together. That's more than a lot of people have. Thanks for sharing it, Ineeda SM.

BigDF
03-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Good story even if it ended sadly. But it didn't bring me down, because it sounds like when she was alive, the two of you were happy together. That's more than a lot of people have. Thanks for sharing it, Ineeda SM.I agree with this sentiment and want to add that I really enjoyed reading your well written story. I thank you for sharing also.

Ineeda SM
03-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Thanks guys. My story took place several years ago. I was just 23 years old then, and Kelly was 25. Being gay, Bi, or a TGirl was not very popular at all back then as it is now, and the few who learned of us were not too forgiving. A white man loving a black man with real breasts that dressed and acted like a woman, were mainly considered freaks of nature. We had to move a few times and start fresh, and we didn't have many friends who knew our little secret. We had to deal with the religious groups that hated our unique gender and gayness, and the white prejudice hate groups because we were a mixed race couple. It was not easy, but love was the key that made it all good. If Kelly had lived, I know we would still be together. To this day, I am not sure I could really love like that again.

I am glad that times have changed a few more hearts to make alternate lifestyles more accepted, even though there are still the prejudice assholes that walk around with closed minds and hearts.

Since I moved to PA 32 years ago, I have not found a TGirl in this area. I am sure they are around, but I do not know where to find them. So I will just live on memories of the best time of my life.

Thanks again guys. I appreciate your very warm comments.