PDA

View Full Version : How Soft Is Amberskyi's Funhole?

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm White so I have no idea. Any bruthas out there give it a licky before sticky? From pictures I've seen I'd imagine it like a perfectly ridged velvety purple button. Her farts must be like the Spring Essence Glade Plug-Ins.

nonnonnon
03-10-2011, 11:05 AM
goatse

iamdrgonzo
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
I'd sure like to give her a propper rectal examination with my tongue in order to find out.

Her farts must be like the Spring Essence Glade Plug-Ins.

Mmmmmmm.... it could be called essence of Amber.

amberskyi
03-10-2011, 06:23 PM
0_0 you guys are crazy .everyone knows when you take hormones your farts smell like candy lol.
there's only two people on this board who know my irl.neither one of them hit it

rockabilly
03-10-2011, 06:56 PM
So that's why it tastes like butterscotch. :wiggle:

south ov da border
03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I'd love to find out...

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 07:26 PM
0_0 you guys are crazy .everyone knows when you take hormones your farts smell like candy lol.
there's only two people on this board who know my irl.neither one of them hit it

Rimming you must be like licking a Watermelon Jolly Rancher.

joeym75ld
03-10-2011, 07:51 PM
I think we need a picture of said "funhole" to aid in this discussion.

iamdrgonzo
03-10-2011, 08:57 PM
A funhole a day keeps blue balls away.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Do you know anybody that's been in it???:whistle:

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I think we need a picture of said "funhole" to aid in this discussion.

I certainly wouldn't object. I'd love to add her to the funhole section of my Pictures Folder. I don't have too many black girls not named Natassia Dreams in there so Amber would be in good company.

Do you know anybody that's been in it???:whistle:

She's not gonna give guys like us any of that sweet black pussy. The closest I'll ever get to sodomizing her is to sexually harass her like I'm doing right now.

Iori
03-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I slightly grazed it once.
Not really :/

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 11:11 PM

I would've totally lost it and ruined another pair of underwear just brushing up against her.

rockabilly
03-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Tiger knows

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Tiger knows

Tiger Woods has screwed the same number of black broads as I have. Zero. At least I find a few attractive.

stimpy17
03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
jUST STOP

Dino Velvet
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM
jUST STOP

What are 'ya, some kind of racist? Just because Amber's African-American, you want me to stop. It's 2011 fer Christ Sakes!

Sorry, but I wanted to play the race card just once. It was really fun. Now back to my one man slap and tickle party.:jerkoff

SilentTide
03-11-2011, 12:01 AM

Haha I stopped reading there:)

kukm4
03-11-2011, 01:16 AM
How Soft Is Amberskyi's Funhole? ...

Soft enough to eat.:rolleyes:

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 01:37 AM
How Soft Is Amberskyi's Funhole? ...

Soft enough to eat.:rolleyes:

Tastes so good I wouldn't even need to smear any of the jelly from that donut on it. I prefer syrup anyway.

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:35 AM
i bet dino is really hot and this either all an act or hes a really hot twisted guy(my fav)

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Not really :/

WHO?WHAT?WHEN? AND WHERE? lol

rockabilly
03-11-2011, 02:44 AM
"How many licks does it take to get to the center?" :p

onmyknees
03-11-2011, 02:53 AM
i don't know Dino....but I'm guessing pretty damn soft and pretty damn sweet, but then again she is a size queen....think about it ! LMAO. She sure has soft lookin' cheeks though !

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:58 AM
i don't know Dino....but I'm guessing pretty damn soft and pretty damn sweet, but then again she is a size queen....think about it ! LMAO. She sure has soft lookin' cheeks though !

i maybe a size queen but i dont just let anyone run up in me.its been awhile since i got laid

onmyknees
03-11-2011, 03:01 AM
i maybe a size queen but i dont just let anyone run up in me.its been awhile since i got laid

OK...that clarifies things ! LMAO. I wasn't tryin' to be
derogatory. I think you're pretty cool actually ( although I hated Steven's avatar of you)

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 03:06 AM
OK...that clarifies things ! LMAO. I wasn't tryin' to be
derogatory. I think you're pretty cool actually ( although I hated Steven's avatar of you)

oh? how come you hated it?

onmyknees
03-11-2011, 03:21 AM
oh? how come you hated it?

because you're a very attractive woman, and it simply wasn't a good picture. Like a little kid eating Lima beans or something...LOL I'm guessing it was done in fun, but there are a ton of much nicer photos of you i'd much rather have seen. Hell...most of the self portraits you take are nicer than that ! Your current avatar looks really sweet.

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 03:22 AM
i bet dino is really hot and this either all an act or hes a really hot twisted guy(my fav)

You sexy girl! You flrtin' with me? If I was hot but still White would you be interested? You're definitely hot and I'd love to get jiggy in your funhole. I'd cover you in the 11 secret herbs and spices and eat you like a 4 piece meal at KFC.

Dino Velvet, the character here, is 69% gimmick. I'd shock you with my ability to be a gentleman and use of my rich White Catholic School Boy manners. I know good from evil but choose to walk the left hand path.

onmyknees
03-11-2011, 03:31 AM
You sexy girl! You flrtin' with me? If I was hot but still White would you be interested? You're definitely hot and I'd love to get jiggy in your funhole. I'd cover you in the 11 secret herbs and spices and eat you like a 4 piece meal at KFC.

Dino Velvet, the character here, is 69% gimmick. I'd shock you with my ability to be a gentleman and use of my rich White Catholic School Boy manners. I know good from evil but choose to walk the left hand path.

well we learn something new every day........Dino...you're white?? Damn LMAO

And it took Amber for you to reveal the real Dino. You can never go back to Dino we have come to know....you realize that...right? LMAO
From here on out...we expect stories about nuns and little girls in uniforms and knee socks!

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 03:44 AM
well we learn something new every day........Dino...you're white?? Damn LMAO

And it took Amber for you to reveal the real Dino. You can never go back to Dino we have come to know....you realize that...right? LMAO
From here on out...we expect stories about nuns and little girls in uniforms and knee socks!

Well, since Amber seduced me and was instumental in blowing a well concealed cover it's only fair for her to be blowing my wiener with no cover.:jerkoff

onmyknees
03-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Well, since Amber seduced me and was instumental in blowing a well concealed cover it's only fair for her to be blowing my wiener with no cover.:jerkoff

:Bowdown::Bowdown: Classic comeback, but I expected nothing less. Long Live Dino Velvet !

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 04:11 AM
:Bowdown::Bowdown: Classic comeback, but I expected nothing less. Long Live Dino Velvet !

I ain't goin' nowhere unless I get banned for dropping the n-bomb (which I totally did:dancing:) 10 minutes ago in another thread.

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM

i like it. the left hand path?someone knows their occult/esoteric knowledge..lol..;)

Dino Velvet
03-11-2011, 07:34 PM
i like it. the left hand path?someone knows their occult/esoteric knowledge..lol..;)

Think of me as the Damien Thorn of the board.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/Omen_III_the_final_conflict.jpg/300px-Omen_III_the_final_conflict.jpg