View Full Version : Shemale Executed Point Blank in Brazil

MizRoxxy
03-10-2011, 12:44 AM
this is sad!!!
always keep ur guard up girls!!!
http://theync.com/media.php?name=20647-shemale-executed

FreddieGomez
03-10-2011, 12:47 AM
but ya'll also need to realize not every man is into trannies either....

dc_guy_75
03-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Fuck you! Justifying murder. Asshole.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-10-2011, 02:35 AM
That's fucked up.

Jackal
03-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Horrible crime!

zekemek
03-10-2011, 02:41 AM

What does that have to do with anything? I don't know the story behind the video, but just because you're not into something doesn't give you the right to kill someone.

You wouldn't say that MLK's murder was justified because not everyone was into civil rights.

Jackal
03-10-2011, 02:45 AM

So? Everyone knows that not all men are attracted to transsexuals. What does that have to do with anything? It certainly doesn't justify anything by an ounce. Lesbians aren't into men, does that mean they should be allowed to shoot guys dead?

HbgDon
03-10-2011, 02:46 AM
As I agree not everyone is into transexuals or transvestites, that is no reason to kill anyone. Terrible crime.

AmyDaly
03-10-2011, 02:51 AM

Go fuck yourself, freddie

russtafa
03-10-2011, 03:02 AM
I a strong believer in the death penalty.I believe that people thinking of murder will think twice if they know their life is automatically forfeit,it would put more value on a human life.

MdR Dave
03-10-2011, 05:23 AM

Type, THINK, and then hit "submit reply".

Unconscionable.

giovanni_hotel
03-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Freddie, you have no clue why that girl was murdered!! Coulda been she owed someone money or stole from the wrong person.

To assume she was killed ONLY because she was trans is ignorant.

That was an execution by more than one shooter, and it appeared to be on a drag where girls frequently prostitute.

Posting a link to that vid really wasn't necessary btw.

rockabilly
03-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Sad that it happened but Freddie made the thread all about himself w/ one post. smh

Coelho
03-10-2011, 06:11 AM
I am Brazilian and I am using Google Translator. Please forgive the strange wording, then.

The Transsexual has been executed, murdered, this highlights what nobody wants to reveal: the contest for transvestites female pimps, prostitution points.

The transvestite murdered, was featured in a documentary film about transvestites from Belo Horizonte - Brazil. The mother had accepted the transformation of the child, and built a shop selling mattresses for him to leave prostitution. So nobody knew what she was doing there.
One can understand that attracted her to prostitution, not only for the money earned.

Infern0
03-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Very sad, as always to hear about this kind of thing.

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2011, 06:25 AM
terrible

loren
03-10-2011, 07:20 AM
very sad

but ya'll also need to realize not every man is into trannies either....:loser:You're a duche bag:fu::fu:

Quiet Reflections
03-10-2011, 07:24 AM
they need to string that guy up

hippifried
03-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I really hate doing this, but regardless of what y'all think of him, Freddie makes a point. Blunt & insensative, but a point none the less. There really are some fucked up people in this world, & some of them get intensely radical in their irrational hatred of others.

Does anybody know who or why yet? I mean, is this a hate crime or a beef over something else like money?

Nikka
03-10-2011, 09:27 AM
I miss Sao Paulo :(

Jackal
03-10-2011, 09:38 AM
I really hate doing this, but regardless of what y'all think of him, Freddie makes a point. Blunt & insensative, but a point none the less. There really are some fucked up people in this world, & some of them get intensely radical in their irrational hatred of others.

Does anybody know who or why yet? I mean, is this a hate crime or a beef over something else like money?

His post was idiotic and nonsensical. Nobody ever said that every man is attracted to transsexuals. And there are plenty of men who aren't attracted, even those who are prejudicial against transwomen, and guess what, they do not kill someone just for not finding them attractive or respectable; and even if they did, it wouldn't be justified. Don't encourage morons.

scroller
03-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Everyone knows that not all men are attracted to transsexuals.

Wait, there's currently a 26-page thread in which most everyone agreed with the statement "I think all straight men like shemales." (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=52478)

zekemek
03-10-2011, 10:31 AM

A point is "A significant, outstanding, or effective idea, argument, or suggestion". What he said was "but ya'll also need to realize not every man is into trannies either.... ". Hardly significant, outstanding, or effective. All he did was imply that she deserved it because she was transgendered.

So by that logic if freddie got lynched one could say "but ya'll need to realize that not every man is into negros either...." and that would be making a point?

Jackal
03-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Wait, there's currently a 26-page thread in which most everyone agreed with the statement "I think all straight men like shemales." (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=52478)

"All straight men" and "all men" are not the same statements.

Prospero
03-10-2011, 06:25 PM
That was a very dubious website that was linked too anyway. What kind of people get their thrills looking at pics of mutilated profiles, people getting killed etc! NOT that I ignoring the horro of the video. Hate is hate - and cannot be condoned.

Jackal
03-10-2011, 06:27 PM
The website was disturbing, this shooting was almost light compared to the other gruesome photos and videos

giovanni_hotel
03-10-2011, 08:59 PM
So by that logic if freddie got lynched one could say "but ya'll need to realize that not every man is into negros either...." and that would be making a point?

Yeah it's twisted, but I laughed out loud when I read this!!:ignore:

Traveler1
03-11-2011, 02:14 AM
amen

"Freddie, you have no clue why that girl was murdered!! Coulda been she owed someone money or stole from the wrong person.

To assume she was killed ONLY because she was trans is ignorant.

That was an execution by more than one shooter, and it appeared to be on a drag where girls frequently prostitute."

FreddieGomez
03-11-2011, 02:20 AM
not even diginifying it

FreddieGomez
03-11-2011, 02:23 AM

good lookin out. thanks for seeing the point. i didnt set out to maliciously offend anyone, i jjust dont like to sugarcoat shit.

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:27 AM
good lookin out. thanks for seeing the point. i didnt set out to maliciously offend anyone, i jjust dont like to sugarcoat shit.

your not making a point tho because you dont know why that girl was killed.your making an ASSumption

FreddieGomez
03-11-2011, 02:27 AM
your not making a point tho because you dont know why that girl was killed.your making an ASSumption

BUT regardless

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:33 AM
BUT regardless

but nothing.this thread is about a girl getting killed.it has nothing to do with TSWOMEN tricking guys.
throwing that out makes you look disrespectful and of low intelligence.which i kinda know your not.theres a time and place you know?

FreddieGomez
03-11-2011, 02:33 AM
oh ok. not dignifying shit. u have your opinon i have mines.

amberskyi
03-11-2011, 02:38 AM
oh ok. not dignifying shit. u have your opinon i have mines.

god forbid you show a tranny dignity.what is wrong with you??

scubaman
03-11-2011, 06:55 AM
what is wrong with you??

YouTube - Wizard of Oz-- If I Only Had A Brain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKK8mAkiUI)

Helvis2012
03-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Fucked up.

brookecdgirl
03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
dude, you are an idiot. shut the fuck up. hope you get shot because... well any reason.