irongoddess
03-07-2011, 10:23 PM
lots of pics on my site

lisaparadise
03-07-2011, 10:54 PM
lookin hot there sexy,now bring on the naked ones damn it lol:Bowdown:

CORVETTEDUDE
03-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Gloria....It's always a pleasure to see how you're progressing. Also, thanks for the link. I don't know if I'm your Number 1 fan but, you are most certainly one of my favorite ladies. You look GREAT!!!:Bowdown::dancing::whistle:

Jackal
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
You look great, Gloria!

south ov da border
03-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Nice as always...

Ben
03-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Gloria, you're absolutely gorgeous....

Robbie5
03-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Beautiful.

Merkurie
03-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Bellisima!

fordly66
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Wow! You are soooo pretty. I wish you all the best. Just awesome.

SirCumsAlot
03-08-2011, 02:13 AM
so i guess youre not on hormones

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Every time I look at pictures of Gloria I ruin a pair of underwear and have to throw them in the bushes.

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 02:19 AM
lookin hot there sexy,now bring on the naked ones damn it lol:Bowdown:
thanks bella!

Gloria....It's always a pleasure to see how you're progressing. Also, thanks for the link. I don't know if I'm your Number 1 fan but, you are most certainly one of my favorite ladies. You look GREAT!!!:Bowdown::dancing::whistle:thankkkkkkkkkks baby xxxx

You look great, Gloria!thanks Jackalxxx

Nice as always...thanks hunny xx

Gloria, you're absolutely gorgeous....thanks ben xxx

Beautiful.thanks Robbie xx

Bellisima! grazie mille,bacioni

Wow! You are soooo pretty. I wish you all the best. Just awesome.thanks hunny

so i guess you`re not on hormonesno i am not,i haven`t been on female hormones since i was 19yrs old.Being a Tg bodybuilder woman,Testo comes very handy for me!lol

pointblack
03-08-2011, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by lisaparadise http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=892993#post892993) lookin hot there sexy,now bring on the naked ones damn it lol:Bowdown:

thanks bella!

WTF!!!!!:(

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by lisaparadise http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/images/ca_serenity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=892993#post892993) lookin hot there sexy,now bring on the naked ones damn it lol:Bowdown:

thanks bella!

WTF!!!!!:(

Bella is a word in Italian that means beautiful.

What'sa matta you!

pointblack
03-08-2011, 02:35 AM

What'sa matta you!

Bello is the way I was taught! Sorry I fuck that up!

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Every time I look at pictures of Gloria I ruin a pair of underwear and have to throw them in the bushes.

What'sa matta you!

thanks Dino :)
xxxx

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 02:38 AM
xxxx

You're welcome... Oops... there it goes again.

pointblack
03-08-2011, 02:41 AM
xxxx
Ho detto che mi dispiace bella

Merkurie
03-08-2011, 02:44 AM
So if you are not on hormones?

How do you do it, stay beautiful and develop a feminine physique?
You have achived with your body something that is very difficult, building muscle is not easy. Do you teach?

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 03:01 AM
So if you are not on hormones?

How do you do it, stay beautiful and develop a feminine physique?
You have achived with your body something that is very difficult, building muscle is not easy. Do you teach?

a good friend of mine,she`s a female bodybuilder and she knows about my medical history,she`s convinced i am an intersexed person but i never had any tests done about chromosomes,it wouldn`t change anything for me even if i was!She says that my body look a lot more female than female bodybuilders,hips,glutes,legs and so on!

i`ve attached a old pic of me in my teens when did a shoot for shemale yum before i was a bodybuilder ,what a transformation !:)

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 03:11 AM
Those pics are great too. I think you're hot either way. Do you like those older pictures?

Jackal
03-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Great old pics and newer ones....

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=377051&stc=1&d=1299545817

You look a bit devilish here, but in a good, saucy way

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Great old pics and newer ones....

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=377051&stc=1&d=1299545817

You look a bit devilish here, but in a good, saucy way

That's my favorite too. Imagine coming home from work and a beautiful, sultry Italian woman like Gloria is waiting for you pulling her panties down as you walk through the door.

Gloria, if that boyfriend situation doesn't work out, look up your new best friend, Dino Velvet. Ask around. I always have an icebox full of cold beer and Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinners and plenty of Law & Order: Criminal Intent episodes on my DVR.

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Those pics are great too. I think you're hot either way. Do you like those older pictures?

thanks hunny
yes i do like those older pics but i much prefer my body now
i needed a body to match my mind and i got what i wanted!I love being a Goddess :)

Jackal
03-08-2011, 03:44 AM
I'm really curious know because your body is certainly very strong and toned if your mind can match it, wow! Nothing hotter than a woman who can work her brain! :) Do you compete at all?

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 03:46 AM
thanks hunny
yes i do like those older pics but i much prefer my body now
i needed a body to match my mind and i got what i wanted!I love being a Goddess :)

Whatever makes you happy. With either look you'd have have guys lining around the block just to meet you.

You were a Goddess then too.

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 03:49 AM
thanks Jack
i don`t compete,i need to have my gender reassigment first first,bikinis are too small to hide it lol
but people think i`m a pro bodybuilder when i`m out and about expecially when i am in north America,i get asked that a lot

x

Jackal
03-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Hehe, well I'd ask you out but I am in N. America and not London. Take care, Gloria thanks for sharing the pics :)

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 04:10 AM
thanks Jack
i don`t compete,i need to have my gender reassigment first first,bikinis are too small to hide it lol

You planning on getting GRS? I guess you have a sizeable decision to make in the future.

It's funny that many of the male bodybuilders have no problem squeezing their small wieners in those panties when they have a show.

irongoddess
03-08-2011, 04:45 AM
You planning on getting GRS? I guess you have a sizeable decision to make in the future.

It's funny that many of the male bodybuilders have no problem squeezing their small wieners in those panties when they have a show.

lots of guys are going to be happy hearing this but i`ve changed my mind about having srs!i`ve thought about it a lot and i`m quite happy the way i am and i like the testosterone:Bowdown:lol

south ov da border
03-08-2011, 06:14 AM
I like you either way then or now. But now, WOW, you are amazing...

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 06:35 AM
lots of guys are going to be happy hearing this but i`ve changed my mind about having srs!i`ve thought about it a lot and i`m quite happy the way i am and i like the testosterone:Bowdown:lol

I'm neutral on the wiener-ectomy. Do what makes you happy taking time to make a decision with permanent consequences/benefits. You'll look good no matter what you decide. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy to share the bed with you.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-08-2011, 07:22 AM

The choice is yours and I can't fault your rationale. My opinion of you would not be swayed, one way or the other. I would be very happy to be curled up next to you, in any case. I am, right now, trying to figure out how to replace your boyfriend. I don't know how I could personally classify you as anything other than "The Perfect Female". Thanks for being you.

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm neutral on the wiener-ectomy. Do what makes you happy taking time to make a decision with permanent consequences/benefits. You'll look good no matter what you decide. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy to share the bed with you.

I would be very happy to be curled up next to you, in any case. I am, right now, trying to figure out how to replace your boyfriend. I don't know how I could personally classify you as anything other than "The Perfect Female". Thanks for being you.

Hey there, Friendo. I don't mind Gloria eating crackers in bed as long as I'm the only cracker.

Merkurie
03-08-2011, 07:33 AM
Gloria you look like a superhero!

innocentbychoice
03-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Gloria there's an interview in which you said your boyfriend doesn't want to have full sex with you or something like that, what does that mean exactly? What won't he do? (I hope this isn't too personal, I just thought it was ridiculous for a guy not wanting to touch his girlfriend's body).

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey Gloria, I'm more familiar with powerlifting than bodybuilding. You ever Bench, Squat, and Dead Lift for power? If so, what do you max out at? If you don't max, how much do you think you could lift?

betts
03-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Foxy then and now. beautiful.

Donkey
03-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Gloria, what steroids have you found that help you build muscle, while also allowing you the ability to retain femininity?

rufusmaxwell
03-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Wow Gloria looking as beautiful as ever, enjoyed the new pictures.

rbiller
03-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Gloria, could you tell what name you used for your Yum Shoot?

underdawg
03-09-2011, 10:04 PM
You're not the perfect woman...and you're not the perfect man.....but what you are is a stunning human being that deserves great admiration for what you have achieved. Bravo, 'O buffed one! :-))

irongoddess
03-27-2011, 11:28 PM
thanks guy for all the compliments
i really appreciate it

i`ve attached two new pics,one taken this week and one last night outside a club showing off flexing!

underdawg
03-29-2011, 06:30 AM
That is some serious booty. Two melons wrapped in cellophane! The term 'Full Moons' comes to mind.

mealticket
03-29-2011, 06:38 AM
your butt is amazing. :)

giuxxx71
04-26-2011, 05:23 PM
incredible body indeed !

CORVETTEDUDE
04-26-2011, 05:47 PM
I melt every time I see you, "G" .... like 'underdawg' said, you may not be perfect but, you're so damn close to it...I'm not gonna bitch!!! Luv ya, Babe!!!

underdawg
04-27-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm probably not alone when I say I'd sure like to see you do a professional photo shoot with lots of images showing your muscular magnificence. And I mean lots of images. Don't tease us! :-))

irongoddess
05-14-2011, 12:33 AM
your butt is amazing. :)thanks hunny xx

incredible body indeed !thank u xx

I melt every time I see you, "G" .... like 'underdawg' said, you may not be perfect but, you're so damn close to it...I'm not gonna bitch!!! Luv ya, Babe!!!thanks baby,perfection is unachieveble but you can achieve excellence!:)

I'm probably not alone when I say I'd sure like to see you do a professional photo shoot with lots of images showing your muscular magnificence. And I mean lots of images. Don't tease us! :-)) thanks baby,i`m planning another photo shoot where i`m going to be with 3-4%bodyfat, it takes lots of will power to get''the shape'' ,it`s not a realistic weight and it can only be maintained for 1-2 days but i like to put myself through that!
i found this old pics from one of my photoshoots,my face looks very gaunt but that`s normal when you have close to zero bodyfat and the water is depleted from all over my body:)
enjoy the pics xx

CORVETTEDUDE
05-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Melting!!! Luv ya loads..G!!!:Bowdown::praying::rock2

Dutchy4U
05-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi Gloria, looking lean! Any new routines these days?

underdawg
05-15-2011, 10:15 PM
thanks hunny xx

thank u xx

thanks baby,perfection is unachieveble but you can achieve excellence!:)

thanks baby,i`m planning another photo shoot where i`m going to be with 3-4%bodyfat, it takes lots of will power to get''the shape'' ,it`s not a realistic weight and it can only be maintained for 1-2 days but i like to put myself through that!
i found this old pics from one of my photoshoots,my face looks very gaunt but that`s normal when you have close to zero bodyfat and the water is depleted from all over my body:)
enjoy the pics xxGlutes and calves to die for....sigh.