PDA

View Full Version : Any one ever regret having sex with a particular person

Boardwalkempire
03-07-2011, 07:35 PM
I do! lol

I remember in high school I thought i got this girl prego! I was shitting myself for weeks waiting for her to get on the rag lol

I was stressed! haha She was never pregnant

Prospero
03-07-2011, 07:44 PM
My landlord's girlfriend when i was at university

BigDF
03-07-2011, 07:47 PM
I do! lol

I remember in high school I thought i got this girl prego! I was shitting myself for weeks waiting for her to get on the rag lol

I was stressed! haha She was never pregnantI went through that myself way back in '73:hide-1: Talk about being relieved once the scare was over:dancing:

nonnonnon
03-07-2011, 07:49 PM
I was sleeping over at a neighbor's when I was around 8 and we played doctor. her parents walked in and yoked me up. I was so scared haha

Boardwalkempire
03-07-2011, 07:49 PM
My landlord's girlfriend when i was at university

Did you end up getting evicted? lol

Boardwalkempire
03-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I went through that myself way back in '73:hide-1: Talk about being relieved once the scare was over:dancing:

haha I think every man has went through a pregnancy scare or 2 lol

Boardwalkempire
03-07-2011, 07:50 PM
I was sleeping over at a neighbor's when I was around 8 and we played doctor. her parents walked in and yoked me up. I was so scared haha

huh? lol

Quiet Reflections
03-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Everyone has a person they wish they hadn't fucked. If a sexually active person doesn't have at least one story of regret then I would have to call into question if they were really having sex. That said, even the bad one are learning experiences so I don't think I would ever say I would do things differently

Dino Velvet
03-08-2011, 01:41 AM
I fucked all kinda fat, ugly, old, toothless, addicted, missing toes, homeless, and crazy ladies but have no regrets... except for the itching and burning.

pointblack
03-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Everyone has a person they wish they hadn't fucked. If a sexually active person doesn't have at least one story of regret then I would have to call into question if they were really having sex. That said, even the bad one are learning experiences so I don't think I would ever say I would do things differently
Well to tell you the truth I can't name one!!!!
Oh hell I can't name less then ten.

Merkurie
03-08-2011, 01:59 AM
There was this brunette named Monica.
But she had the cutest mouth and a nice big butt.
So no-- no regrets.

south ov da border
03-08-2011, 02:09 AM
a girl named Nicole back in the day. It wound up messing up things for me with somebody else I wanted to be with...

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 05:21 AM
I was 20, she was (as of midnight) "age of consent" and a co-worker's sister-in-law. And a FREAK! We drank and boned all night beside a pond on the farm. She scratched/gouged the $hit out of my back, neck and shoulders and licked the blood from every wound.

The next day at work I got a visit from her very angry, very large father, pissed that I kept her out all night. He yelled, threatened, and when he was walking away said "I hope you know she's very sick".

About two dozen HIV tests later I decided he was fu*king with me. I shoulda just let him punch me.

LittleGuy
03-08-2011, 05:43 AM
Yeah your mom

CORVETTEDUDE
03-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Why regret it, I can't change it? Anything I've ever regreted, I blamed on being drunk. I've been really drunk...I mean really fuckin' drunk, at least three times that I know of. I was married three times!!!

Infern0
03-08-2011, 07:36 AM
Well, yeah but it's nothing i didn't get over pretty fast.

I have made worse life choices than deciding to sleep with a dirty slag or two

dan_drade
03-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I fucked a really fat girl once in high school. That was pretty regrettable.

SirCumsAlot
03-08-2011, 09:16 AM
I been with a tgirl once who claim she couldn't cum because "she was on hormones". Biggest waste of two minutes of my life

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 09:18 AM
I been with a tgirl once who claim she couldn't cum because "she was on hormones". Biggest waste of two minutes of my life

You can learn to last longer. Buck up, little camper.

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 09:26 AM

most girls who are on a consistent regimen of hormones cant ejaculate.semen is a result of testosterone.
next time find a man.

SirCumsAlot
03-08-2011, 09:42 AM
...next time find a man...

maybe i will :dancing:

One of them fat, hairy jelly bellys that looks like a grizzly bear and feels like a brillo pad rubbing against you

She was the only one I been with who couldn't cum. Since her I ask first before we meet and if she gives me one of them, I dont know, maybe, answers, we aint meeting. Thankfully there's actually still lots of tgirls out there who loves to cum

Ryz
03-08-2011, 10:03 AM

One of them fat, hairy jelly bellys that looks like a grizzly bear and feels like a brillo pad rubbing against you

She was the only one I been with who couldn't cum. Since her I ask first before we meet and if she gives me one of them, I dont know, maybe, answers, we aint meeting. Thankfully there's actually still lots of tgirls out there who loves to cum

I been with this Tgirl who came in like 45 seconds, and was finished after that. Wouldn't even return the favor. selllfisssh

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 10:07 AM

you silly men and yall homoerotic fetishes lol

Boardwalkempire
03-08-2011, 10:10 AM
you silly men and yall homoerotic fetishes lol

What? Wanting to suck on your cock makes me a homo??? lol

Ryz
03-08-2011, 10:14 AM

not if its a feminine she-cock. Duhh

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 10:17 AM
yea it is
when you wont have sex with a girl because she cant cover your [insert body part] in semen

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Her c*ck? Have you seen those lips?! Those I would suck on all day!

(shameless request for picture here: those lips, please!)

Boardwalkempire
03-08-2011, 10:21 AM
yea it is
when you wont have sex with a girl because she cant cover your [insert body part] in semen

Hmm but I like transsexuals not guys. Just the thought of being with a guy makes me wanna throw up

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Her c*ck? Have you seen those lips?! Those I would suck on all day!

(shameless request for picture here: those lips, please!)

only because you asked nicely and not for a pics of my cock lol

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Hmm but I like transsexuals not guys. Just the thought of being with a guy makes me wanna throw up

so if you dont like guys why does it matter if she can ejaculate or not?it should be about rather or not she felt good.
and also if you didnt like guys wouldnt you want her to have the least amount of masculine qualities possible?

MdR Dave
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
only because you asked nicely and not for a pics of my cock lol

Love, love, LOVE you! Goodnight!

Boardwalkempire
03-08-2011, 10:29 AM
so if you dont like guys why does it matter if she can ejaculate or not?it should be about rather or not she felt good.
and also if you didnt like guys wouldnt you want her to have the least amount of masculine qualities possible?

Well I dont want her ejaculating on me, but she can if she wants..I do want a ts to be feminine but I do want her to have a good looking cock to lol

PS Your really cute..Where are you from?

amberskyi
03-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Well I dont want her ejaculating on me, but she can if she wants..I do want a ts to be feminine but I do want her to have a good looking cock to lol

PS Your really cute..Where are you from?

are you saying that to me or my penis.....i kid, i kid lol. im from new york

Boardwalkempire
03-08-2011, 10:43 AM
are you saying that to me or my penis.....i kid, i kid lol. im from new york

haha well I guess you because I haven't seen your Penis

But I would gladly examine a pic of your penis Ms New york :geek:
lol

BLKGSXR
03-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Never!

russtafa
03-08-2011, 12:38 PM