PDA

View Full Version : Do Cock rings really work???

ir8jorge
03-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Just wondering if any has and or uses/used a cock ring. It claims to work by slowing the flow of blood from the erect penile tissue, thus maintaining erections for a longer period of time. BUT is it true does it really work

Prospero
03-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Yes it does

LibertyHarkness
03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
i love cock rings ..

here is my new Red Anodinsed metal cockrings that were kindly sent to me curtosey of cockringsonline.com :)

i love the look and feel of them ..

http://www.libertyharkness.com//free_gallery_1.php?affid=NONE&prefix=lhreddring

Kisses Libby xx

youshouldtrythislol
03-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Slightly off topic, but Ms. Harkness, you are absolutely gorgeous.

LibertyHarkness
03-06-2011, 08:43 PM
ha thanks xx i dont really like these photoset at all , i wasnt into it, and i had laser 2 days before so my face is all manky and scabby.. i just felt ming so didnt get into it , but the cockrings were epic lol

but unfortunately i had to shoot 3pohotsets no matter what lol, oh well this week coming i will shoot some much sexier ones .. but thanks that you like them lol

xx

youshouldtrythislol
03-06-2011, 08:49 PM
despite that you were not into it, you still look amazing. I think your face is quite pretty, not manky and scabby. You would look amazing even if you were not naked in these pics.

Prospero
03-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Intrigued by the second shot with a the two rings including the second smaller cock ring. Not seen one of those. What is the effect of that? You can't use it when you're fucking - obviously - but does it enhance sensation at other times?

Oh and I agree with other the correspondents. Your face does NOT look manky.

LibertyHarkness
03-06-2011, 09:31 PM
hehe thanks .. well the smaller cockring grips under the helemt, now i have masturbated a few times wearing them in this setup and wow ....my head expands alot and i cum quite powerfully ....you couldnt really fuck in it though that is correct ...well you could make fuck a pussy as its more sloppy ..

feels great to wear though its more jewelery though the top ring .
xx

mikelpo
03-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Lib babe you look fucking awesome x

loren
03-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Hott pics Lib!

northshoreman52
03-07-2011, 03:54 AM
Love the fashion color match too!!! yum!

onmyknees
03-07-2011, 03:57 AM
ha thanks xx i dont really like these photoset at all , i wasnt into it, and i had laser 2 days before so my face is all manky and scabby.. i just felt ming so didnt get into it , but the cockrings were epic lol

but unfortunately i had to shoot 3pohotsets no matter what lol, oh well this week coming i will shoot some much sexier ones .. but thanks that you like them lol

xx

Lordy...those pics are spine tingling. OK Libby..the purpose of the cock ring right behind the head? Functional or just for show? I didn't know cock rings come on pairs...LMAO

And yes they do work, and if even if they don't they look good !

lordworm
05-11-2011, 10:04 AM
looks painful...

LibertyHarkness
05-11-2011, 10:46 AM
hmmm it only painful taking them off lol ad then its its more just like a quick squeeze pain :)

The ring behind the helmet is more for show, it just slips on and off.. though at the point of cumming your head swells abit so the ring locks tight and you can feel it lol

xx

Prospero
05-11-2011, 11:00 AM
I assume you don't wear the smaller one if you are penetrating someone (or do you wear it under a condom)? if so has anyone ever remarked on how it feels inside?

LibertyHarkness
05-11-2011, 11:05 AM
no you cant wear the small head ring for penetration as it would simply come off :(

i mean ia m sure you coold but i think it would rub to much and hurt .. x

Birgitta
05-11-2011, 11:36 AM
I never liked them before taking hormones, but i do now, they help me stay erect and sensitive for a longer time which feels great

Prospero
05-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Birgitta - under what sexual conditions would you use them since, as i recall, you despise men who are interested in your cock. is this for masturbation?

Richctdude
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
yes they work but you have to be carefull you can do some damage

Birgitta
05-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Birgitta - under what sexual conditions would you use them since, as i recall, you despise men who are interested in your cock. is this for masturbation?

Lol hi! I dont despise them lol, i just dont feel comfortable with them,
But say what, imagine a guy making me feel really good and feminine by treating me right and not focussing too much on my genitals, thats the kind of guy that can turn me on in the first place, and once i like a guy, much more is possible coz it will then feel right for me, except me topping him, that will never happen,
I have a boyfriend that shows no interest in my genitals which is great for me, but i do enjoy erections still, i like the feeling...especially on female hormones, and im not entirely rigid when it comes to my private parts, i just dont like the way most tlovers treat me because of it, coz underneath it all, i am a woman, with more or less the same emotional desires any woman has

Prospero
05-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Okay - I get the picture. Thanks

Birgitta
05-11-2011, 12:29 PM
i just dont like the way most tlovers treat me because of it, coz underneath it all, i am a woman, with more or less the same emotional desires any woman has

I guess for some men it will be inevitable not to identify with a t girl on some level, this can be a great pleasure also, but if more of them would understand that in many ways a lot of us have the same desires woman have (or even more so coz many of us missed our childhood and youth as girls) i predict those guys that know how to treat them as woman, and know how to treat woman in general, will have a great time with them...

It works that way for me at least lol,
Someone treating me right may even be suprised how much he will be respected and appreciated for it in return...
And i like to think i am not unique, when it comes to this, but you never know for sure in tgirlland lol

westxgrrl
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Are there any physical concerns about leaving a cock-and-balls ring on too long?

tvkim
05-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Mine works a treat and I can wear it all night long as its the right profile and lightweight too

http://s3.postimage.org/8v4eimtsp/013.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/1rwj30o04/full/)
image hosting (http://www.postimage.org/)

HbgDon
05-11-2011, 06:16 PM
I find they hurt my balls at the base. I've tried different ones too.

theone1982
05-11-2011, 11:42 PM
With this ring, I thee.....um.....keep you hard!:):dancing:

Paladin
05-12-2011, 03:31 AM
they work all right. I like the stetch silicone ones - easier to install and remove!

theone1982
05-12-2011, 03:47 AM
You've got to try tantric sex, you can go for hours, no rings needed!:)

robertlouis
05-12-2011, 03:54 AM
You've got to try tantric sex, you can go for hours, no rings needed!:)

Although it might help if someone gives you a ring every hour or so just to keep you awake LOL.

theone1982
05-12-2011, 03:55 AM
Although it might help if someone gives you a ring every hour or so just to keep you awake LOL.

Lol! Wrist exercises wouldn't hurt either!:) Hey it was Sting's idea right?:)

robertlouis
05-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Lol! Wrist exercises wouldn't hurt either!:) Hey it was Sting's idea right?:)

Yep, and when it comes to wrist exercises Sting is just about the biggest wanker around.

theone1982
05-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Yep, and when it comes to wrist exercises Sting is just about the biggest wanker around.

Really? I thought he could have sex for like 15 hours a pop?!:)

robertlouis
05-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Really? I thought he could have sex for like 15 hours a pop?!:)

Yes. Doesn't stop him from being a wanker though.

Clue: "wanking" is uk slang for masturbation. A wanker, however, is a wanker.

theone1982
05-12-2011, 04:12 AM
What about the ring around the head? Wouldn't that be a little uncomortable for anal? Plus, what if it fell off and got lost in there?:)

theone1982
05-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Yes. Doesn't stop him from being a wanker though.

Clue: "wanking" is uk slang for masturbation. A wanker, however, is a wanker.

I prefer wanking, it sounds much funnier than jerking!

LibertyHarkness
05-12-2011, 11:25 AM
i would fall asleep if some one tried to plough my starfish for 15hours ..

The ring on the head yes is mostly decorateve show... i personally would fuck with it on ..

Jericho
05-12-2011, 12:02 PM
I prefer wanking, it sounds much funnier than jerking!

It's ok, we thought you were a wanker ,anyway! :whistle:
:lol:

GrimFusion
05-12-2011, 03:47 PM
They do work, and I've been with a couple of girls that prefer all their dudes use 'em. I've never had a good experience with cockrings, though. If you don't have issues with stamina or premature ejaculation, you might find they're too much fuss.

In my case, they work too well. I can't cum until I take it off and have another 30-minute go. That doesn't always work out in my favor after a three hour session. By then, I usually get the "I'm chaffing. How long is this going to take?" question.

Prospero
05-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Yeah Cock rings are really not needed unless you have a problem with premature ejaculation - and as GrimFusion says they can really slow you down way too much.

robertlouis
05-12-2011, 08:23 PM
i would fall asleep if some one tried to plough my starfish for 15hours ..

Look on it as a good opportunity to catch up on some reading Libby. You could knock off War and Peace in about six shags LOL.

theone1982
05-14-2011, 04:16 AM
It's ok, we thought you were a wanker ,anyway! :whistle:
:lol:

Guilty as charged!:)

robertlouis
05-14-2011, 04:22 AM
Guilty as charged!:)

It's a mandatory entrance requirement for membership of this place, isn't it?

theone1982
05-14-2011, 04:30 AM
It's a mandatory entrance requirement for membership of this place, isn't it?

If it isn't, it should be!:)

Prospero
05-14-2011, 09:12 AM
19 hours... surely that would be more "Crime and punishment" for Liberty?

robertlouis
05-14-2011, 09:35 AM
19 hours... surely that would be more "Crime and punishment" for Liberty?

There speaks The Idiot.

Blimey, this is getting seriously intellectual, isn't it chaps?