PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the name and location of the TS club in Mexico City?

BDJAMES
03-06-2011, 04:18 AM
I heard that there is a TS club in Mexico City that is pretty good. Has anyone ever been? I'm going down there in a couple months and I'd like to check it out.

Nowhere
03-06-2011, 04:45 AM
I think an American tourist going into a TS club, likely not in a upper class neighborhood, in Mexico City, is a very, very BAD idea.

Why don't you just have unprotected sex with a dozen HIV+ prostitutes? That way you'll have a 100x better chance of living.

Good luck!

BDJAMES
03-06-2011, 05:43 AM
I think an American tourist going into a TS club, likely not in a upper class neighborhood, in Mexico City, is a very, very BAD idea.

Why don't you just have unprotected sex with a dozen HIV+ prostitutes? That way you'll have a 100x better chance of living.

Good luck!

Thanks for your concern and advice.

dan_drade
03-06-2011, 06:10 AM
I have no idea what the name of the club could be, but I would think that there would be many in Mexico City. Maybe even one or two in the tourist areas where you don't have to worry about being mugged or beaten up. Here is a list of all the clubs in Mexico city. http://www.clubsinmexico.com/Mexico_City_nightclbus_fun.html My guess is that it's The Lipstick Lounge.

phobun
03-06-2011, 06:25 AM

Good luck!

Gringos that travel into Mexico for cheap thrills are taking their lives in their hands. The beheadings are spilling over into Arizona these days. There are lots and lots of murders with the drug war:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/jan/14/mexico-drug-war-murders-map

hippifried
03-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Have fun. Don't worry about all the dire predictions of an untimely death. It's a huge city, & nowhere even remotely near the problems on the border. It helps if you can speak Spanish, no matter how badly. In my experience, the people of Mexico are friendly & helpful, & Ciudad de Mexico isn't a tourist town. It's quite cosmopolitan actually. If you're looking for a good time, you can find it there. Same safety rules apply as in any large city anywhere.

BDJAMES
03-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Thanks. I have been to Mexico many times. I have found the people to be very nice and a lot fun. I'm not worried about getting killed or something like that. I'm actually going down there to photograph some of the pyramids and other ruins.

Silcc69
03-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Were is tjinla2001, he is an expert in this field.

livepersona
03-06-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm sure there are a dime a dozen TS clubs in Mexico City. I remember the good old days of TJ. Damn I miss those days!

There was an HBO series that featured working girls and one was a smoking hot latina TS that worked in Mexico City I think. You might want to do a search on that.

Here's another site I like.

http://www.travestismexico.com/chicas-travestis.html

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 09:23 AM
Were is tjinla2001, he is an expert in this field.

Last I heard from him he mentioned taking a Spanish class. Hope he didn't get his face sewn on a soccer ball.

pablo12
03-07-2011, 01:11 AM
I think it's called Hysteria.

LittleGuy
03-07-2011, 02:46 AM
It was nice knowing you

Rip

markyboy21
03-07-2011, 08:28 AM
I felt safer in the zona rosa than in New York's or London's gay areas. Furthermore, there were some transexuals working on the streets and in the liverpool / Ambres area a lot of the prostitutes, including the gg's wore red sweatshirts.

BDJAMES
06-17-2011, 08:14 PM
I think it's called Hysteria.
Thanks.. Has anyone been to this club?