PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of You Gals Are Good In The Kitchen?

Dino Velvet
03-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Any of you pretty ladies like to cook? Love a gal who knows her way around the kitchen.

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm a better baker than a cook. I love to get fat on brownies and cookies! :)

~BB~

Dino Velvet
03-04-2011, 08:02 AM

~BB~

Hey, did you say you make pot brownies? I see a little Domestic Diva in you.

youshouldtrythislol
03-04-2011, 08:03 AM
A woman who can bake is great :)

Dino Velvet
03-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Bella's one of those Eye-Talian characters so I bet she's pretty good. Bet she has an interesting recipe for Alfredo Sauce.:jerkoff

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Bet she has an interesting recipe for Alfredo Sauce.:jerkoff

I'll bet you have an interesting recipe for brown marinara. :dancing:

~BB~

hippifried
03-04-2011, 08:10 AM

~BB~
...& we knew it would have to come back around to that, being a Dino thread & all...

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 08:10 AM
...& we knew it would have to come back around to that, being a Dino thread & all...

I'm an enabler. So what? :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
03-04-2011, 08:23 AM

~BB~

I make a mean mole' sauce too. I can even spit up some corn as a side dish.

Hey Bella, word on the street is you make a hot and steamy beanhole pie. Lemme have a piece,:jerkoff

sunairco
03-04-2011, 03:28 PM

~BB~

Would that be anything like trans-fats? I hear they're not very good for you.

lisaparadise
03-04-2011, 06:35 PM
I am actually one of the great cooks i got it from my mom who raised 10 kids and she was the greatest of them all.my mashed potatoes are amazing and my meatloaf,stew soups and cabbage rolls ill blow any pro cook away.

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
I am actually one of the great cooks i got it from my mom who raised 10 kids and she was the greatest of them all.my mashed potatoes are amazing and my meatloaf,stew soups and cabbage rolls ill blow any pro cook away.

That's really all I saw in this statement. Hey, I'll talk to you later though. I need to go enroll in culinary school right now. :dancing:

~BB~

CORVETTEDUDE
03-04-2011, 07:32 PM

Would you please marry me or, at least live with me 'til I die!!!!????:praying:

Dino Velvet
03-04-2011, 11:38 PM
ill blow any cook.

Lisa, look for me standing in front of your house wearing nothing but a chef''s hat.

Star Angel 86
03-05-2011, 12:02 AM

Crossing the border purchasing my case of Moosehead to wash this fine chow down with.:mrgreen:8):cheers:

lisaparadise
03-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Would you please marry me or, at least live with me 'til I die!!!!????:praying:that all depends on what year your corvette is lol

lisaparadise
03-05-2011, 02:13 PM
That's really all I saw in this statement. Hey, I'll talk to you later though. I need to go enroll in culinary school right now. :dancing:

~BB~you bad i didnt even see that lol :Bowdown:

lisaparadise
03-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Lisa, look for me standing in front of your house wearing nothing but a chef''s hat.now thats hot

lisaparadise
03-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Crossing the border purchasing my case of Moosehead to wash this fine chow down with.:mrgreen:8):cheers:dont forget Wayne Gretzky wine damn it,this is Brantford

onmyknees
03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Dino....I had this great visual...

You and me hangin' at your place, and BB and Lisa in the kitchen cookin' us guys up some Chicken Pot Pie, and otherwise "serving" us as we watch the game !! LMAO :dancing:

GroobyKrissy
03-05-2011, 04:25 PM
I rarely have the time but I know my way around a wok pretty well and can make some pretty tasty pho that I would put up against any restaurant... at least in the pdx area.

LittleGuy
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
I doubt any ladies on here know how to cook

CORVETTEDUDE
03-05-2011, 09:00 PM
that all depends on what year your corvette is lol

This, Dear Lady, is the 2003 Corvette I would be strapping you on with. Will it work? :praying::praying:

amberskyi
03-05-2011, 09:18 PM
I doubt any ladies on here know how to cook

i make a hell of a breakfast

AlwaysAda
03-05-2011, 09:32 PM
I get way too frustrated easily to try and cook... I need "help" doing everything.. even then I get over it..

iamdrgonzo
03-05-2011, 10:00 PM

I like french toast with real maple syrup, eggs over easy, crispy bacon, extra-strong coffee and fresh squeezed OJ.

I'll buy you cook.

AngelinaTorres
03-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I love to cook. My specialties are Pasta with Chicken onion, red, green & yellow peppers, mushrooms and cream, Paella of course, Beer Chicken, chocolate cake coated with jam.... I could spent hours in the kitchen i really enjoy that!
Shame of whoever doesn't eat my starter! horse salad or frog legs you won't be invited again lol

irongoddess
03-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Being italian,i am a great cook but my diet is pretty tasteless 95% of the time!
but that`s fine with me,i don`t eat for taste,i eat to fuel my body:)
one of my quote is'' if you eat chicken you will look lean like a chicken,if you eat...''ok i`ll stop there lol

Dino Velvet
03-05-2011, 11:14 PM
I love to cook. My specialties are Pasta with Chicken onion, red, green & yellow peppers, mushrooms and cream, Paella of course, Beer Chicken, chocolate cake coated with jam.... I could spent hours in the kitchen i really enjoy that!
Shame of whoever doesn't eat my starter! horse salad or frog legs you won't be invited again lol

I like French Food as long as I can get a double portion. We don't eat horses in America but I'll try the frog legs. As long as there's some hot, steamy butt sex at the end of the night, I might even eat British Food.

Odelay
03-05-2011, 11:20 PM

I bet you do!

irongoddess
03-05-2011, 11:25 PM
my breaksfast is always ten egg whites(i only leave one yolk)and porridge oats and green tea!
i love it!

CORVETTEDUDE
03-05-2011, 11:54 PM
my breaksfast is always ten egg whites(i only leave one yolk)and porridge oats and green tea!
i love it!

I want you for breakfast, then I'll have all the nutrients I need!!!:dancing:

Dino Velvet
03-05-2011, 11:57 PM
i love it!

I have to be careful loading up on too much egg and dairy products on squat day. I've lost a few gym buddies over the years. They're not dead but they don't like me anymore.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-06-2011, 12:00 AM
I have to be careful loading up on too much egg and dairy products on squat day. I've lost a few gym buddies over the years. They're not dead but they don't like me anymore.

Leave it to you....that's frickin' hilarious!!!:party:

amberskyi
03-06-2011, 12:20 AM
I like french toast with real maple syrup, eggs over easy, crispy bacon, extra-strong coffee and fresh squeezed OJ.

I'll buy you cook.

i only cook for guys who had put in work the night before ;)

CORVETTEDUDE
03-06-2011, 12:21 AM

DEAL!!!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

amberskyi
03-06-2011, 12:22 AM
I bet you do!
....wanna find out ;) lol

iamdrgonzo
03-06-2011, 12:24 AM

Have tongue will travel :tongue:

AngelinaTorres
03-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I like French Food as long as I can get a double portion. We don't eat horses in America but I'll try the frog legs. As long as there's some hot, steamy butt sex at the end of the night, I might even eat British Food.

British food is awful.
What's the point of cooking for someone and don't have sex at the end of the night

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 12:31 AM

I'll work on that funhole of yours like a team of Germans putting together a Mercedes. Your turds will be so flat it'll look like you're squeezing out blood pudding the next morning.

http://www.phlebotomist.net/organization_files/1032/Blood_Pudding.jpg

lisaparadise
03-06-2011, 12:44 AM
this, dear lady, is the 2003 corvette i would be strapping you on with. Will it work? :praying::praying:yes yes yes yes lol

russtafa
03-06-2011, 01:18 AM
my girl is a great cook

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 01:24 AM
British food is awful.
What's the point of cooking for someone and don't have sex at the end of the night

You're my kinda gal. When you ring the dinner bell I'll be pitching a tent in my trousers.

Your post reminds me of this film.

onmyknees
03-06-2011, 04:58 AM
I'll work on that funhole of yours like a team of Germans putting together a Mercedes. Your turds will be so flat it'll look like you're squeezing out blood pudding the next morning.

http://www.phlebotomist.net/organization_files/1032/Blood_Pudding.jpg

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 08:00 AM
:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

She'd forgive me for being a no good honkey if I could make her turds look like that.

amberskyi
03-06-2011, 08:33 AM
She'd forgive me for being a no good honkey if I could make her turds look like that.

lmao.i douche so no turds lol

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 08:40 AM
lmao.i douche so no turds lol

Hold the door! No turds? When was the last time you pinched off a loaf, sexy lady?

Also, when's that dirty movie of your's comin' out. I need to know so I can go to the Walgreen's and buy some Vaseline.:jerkoff

amberskyi
03-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Hold the door! No turds? When was the last time you pinched off a loaf, sexy lady?

Also, when's that dirty movie of your's comin' out. I need to know so I can go to the Walgreen's and buy some Vaseline.:jerkoff

of course i do..lol..i just douche before sex

Dino Velvet
03-06-2011, 10:15 AM
of course i do..lol..i just douche before sex

Good. Life would be hectic if you didn't have a place of peace and tranquility to go make a number two and maybe squeeze in a game of Tetris and a quick jerk. I'm a big eater and a healthy boy so I'm good for about 4 full trips a day.

KittyFallon
03-06-2011, 10:42 AM
I can cook a pretty mean Irish potato stew using Ma Fallon's secret recipe. Apart from that I'm a big fan of mexican food. Oh, and I also know how to prepare Sushi ^_^