PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night

T$420
03-02-2011, 11:04 PM
So last night I was just going to stay in, not hit up Hamburger Mary's at all...then about 12:45, decided to walk over, cause that's how close I live from it, and grab a beer.

There wasn't a whole lot of talent there, but it was fun nonetheless...especially after the club ended & the fireworks began...

I remember hearing about some girl who was in the bathroom after getting punched, so after the club closed down and I was walking out by the parking lot, the royal tranny rumble began!

There were at least 6-10 ts ladies throwing down and beating each other up like it was the fuckin WWF, it was awesome...one girl's weave was left chillin on the ground afterward. It lasted a good 10 minutes, with a couple small breaks and then more rushing each other & throwing mad punches, kicks, slamming heads on the ground...you just can't buy this type of entertainment...it should have been on pay per view.

Infern0
03-02-2011, 11:15 PM
the sad thing is, people would buy that ppv.

T$420
03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
If only I had a video camera ready last night....one guy got quite a bit of it on his camera phone, hopefully it will be on youtube soon...

Star Angel 86
03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Damn I never seen anything like this in my Blacklite days (1998 - 2004).I witnessed a few fights breakout nothing this exciting though.

T$420
03-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Yeah, it was awesome, I'm really hoping I can find it on youtube, will post it on here if I do...

GroobyKrissy
03-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I saw this mentioned on someone's twitter... was wondering what happened!

Infern0
03-02-2011, 11:27 PM
gotta lol at street fights where like 100 punches land and no-one gets seriously hurt

MrsKellyPierce
03-02-2011, 11:39 PM
This is why I don't go to such events..

Dino Velvet
03-03-2011, 12:27 AM
I've never been witness to a tranny free-for-all. I hope to someday.

This gives me fond memories of that YouTube video filmed in Oakland at the worst Burger King on Earth where all those minority inner city types were fighting each other. They were practically throwing their own feces at each other. Uncivilized if you ask me.

Hello, Kelly Shore. Nice day, eh?

scubaman
03-03-2011, 12:41 AM
YouTube - The 8 Rules of Fight Club (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WELvpeYo5m0)

MdR Dave
03-03-2011, 01:14 AM
If I post, important updates go to my phone. BUMP!

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 01:17 AM
So last night I was just going to stay in, not hit up Hamburger Mary's at all...then about 12:45, decided to walk over, cause that's how close I live from it, and grab a beer.

There wasn't a whole lot of talent there, but it was fun nonetheless...especially after the club ended & the fireworks began...

I remember hearing about some girl who was in the bathroom after getting punched, so after the club closed down and I was walking out by the parking lot, the royal tranny rumble began!

There were at least 6-10 ts ladies throwing down and beating each other up like it was the fuckin WWF, it was awesome...one girl's weave was left chillin on the ground afterward. It lasted a good 10 minutes, with a couple small breaks and then more rushing each other & throwing mad punches, kicks, slamming heads on the ground...you just can't buy this type of entertainment...it should have been on pay per view.

And you were doing what during all this? You, the 6'4" 220 muscle dude ??

Infern0
03-03-2011, 01:21 AM

he'd be sensible to stay out of it if its not his business and it's fair numbers.

doesnt matter how big you are if someone pulls a blade on you

T$420
03-03-2011, 01:24 AM

I was thoroughly enjoying it! What did you want me to do? Am I fuckin security for the club? No. They had security there, who kept breaking it up for a moment and it would get started up again.

So, you think I should have run to the rescue of these girls that I don't know? Why the hell would I get involved in somebody else's fight? Actually I did know a couple of the girls and since they were whoopin that ass, I didn't feel bad one bit, haha

It would have made for great TMZ...

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 01:27 AM
he'd be sensible to stay out of it if its not his business and it's fair numbers.

doesnt matter how big you are if someone pulls a blade on you

Come on man....R U kidding me? Chics are smashing each other's heads into the pavement and you'd stand there gawkin' >?
Let's see what others say ..............

Infern0
03-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Come on man....R U kidding me? Chics are smashing each other's heads into the pavement and you'd stand there gawkin' >?
Let's see what others say ..............

if that was happening of course i'd try pull some of them off, If someone had blatently got the upper hand and was just taking the piss, but if it's a fair fight, let them fight

oh and i wouldnt be gawking, i'd glance over and carry on about my business.

T$420
03-03-2011, 01:33 AM
So OMK, you wanted me to jump into a fight I had nothing to do with, while security is there trying to break it up, for what? There were plenty of peeps working to resolve it, what good would it have been to start throwing girls off of each other, I'm not getting blood all over me for people I dont know.

If it was my girl or one of my homies, that is different, trust me...but for a group fighting that I had nothing to do with, I'm not jumping in...its not my fight.

Infern0
03-03-2011, 01:34 AM
So OMK, you wanted me to jump into a fight I had nothing to do with, while security is there trying to break it up, for what? There were plenty of peeps working to resolve it, what good would it have been to start throwing girls off of each other, I'm not getting blood all over me for people I dont know.

If it was my girl or one of my homies, that is different, trust me...but for a group fighting that I had nothing to do with, I'm not jumping in...its not my fight.

I agree, chicks brawling in the street lack class and have obviously got issues, and who knows what else they have with regards to the blood

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 01:40 AM

Well..in your original post you didn't mention security or other peeps. Appearently they weren't too good at breaking it up. Understand that those situations can be dicey, but you're a big dude...just sayin.

nonnonnon
03-03-2011, 01:50 AM
I would've returned the weave and used that to start a conversation :D

T$420
03-03-2011, 01:55 AM
I would've returned the weave and used that to start a conversation :D

Well there was this bald gay guy who was picking it up and taking pics with it on his head...besides you wouldn't want to start a conversation with this girl after she had half a head of hair, jacked up makeup, and a bruised up face.

The drama was all time though...

T$420
03-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Well..in your original post you didn't mention security or other peeps. Appearently they weren't too good at breaking it up. Understand that those situations can be dicey, but you're a big dude...just sayin.

I hear ya, but again, if it was a friend, it would have been a different story...

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2011, 02:07 AM
Why would he need to get in the middle of it?

Girls are so stupid and crass sometimes.

Talk about tacky and too much testosterone.

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:11 AM

You're a fucking asshole. Fights happen all the time at the other clubs, particularly at Cobra, and from what I'm told, BMN as well, of which everyone here knows you're an avid supporter. People got hurt last nite and blabbing about it here on HA is absolutely tasteless.

Hamburger Mary's is not a club known for drama like that, but there seem to be some new people there hellbent on making it so. Sort of like here on HA. Is this another Grooby 'coincidence?' Hmm... :geek:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:19 AM
I agree, chicks brawling in the street lack class and have obviously got issues, and who knows what else they have with regards to the blood

You want him to stay out of other peoples' business, and yet here you are, again, rudely commenting on something with a connection to me and none to you, and implying that the girls in question had some sort of blood disease or STD. If you're not a sock puppet, you're at least a fucking stalker dude. :lol:

~BB~

Infern0
03-03-2011, 02:22 AM
You want him to stay out of other peoples' business, and yet here you are, again, rudely commenting on something with a connection to me and none to you, and implying that the girls in question had some sort of blood disease or STD. If you're not a sock puppet, you're at least a fucking stalker dude. :lol:

~BB~

I'm implying that girls brawling in the street could possibly be carrying something, it's not too big a stretch.

onmyknees
03-03-2011, 02:24 AM
Why would he need to get in the middle of it?

Girls are so stupid and crass sometimes.

Talk about tacky and too much testosterone.

Well of course girls can be so stupid and crass sometimes, but that misses the point baby. I think that was obviously his intent by making the post. My point was simply, this sounded like more than a couple of cats scratching each others eyes out. Somebody's head was getting smashed into the pavement. What obligation does a passerby have? None Legally...We all make decesions we have to live with. Suppose he sat down to his morning coffee and paper and read that a girl was killed in the parking lot after her head was busted open like a grapefruit and he had walked by ? That's all I'm sayin'. Sometimes intervening can be dicey, but I saw a 70 year old lady with an unbrella break up a bank robbery that involved 4 dudes. She had more balls than most guys I know. I'm not judging the dude because I wasn't there and I'm not sayin' this particular situation warranted it..., all I'm saying is sometimes people have to step up.

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:27 AM
I'm implying that girls brawling in the street could possibly be carrying something, it's not too big a stretch.

They weren't 'on the street.' They came from the club and this happened in the parking lot. That means they have diseases? Really? How did you get to D without first passing through B & C? We're not talking about street hookers here and your implication is disgusting and inflammatory.

I'm officially calling it: you are definitely a troll.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Fights like these go on at every tranny club..usually between the asian girls.

Infern0
03-03-2011, 02:30 AM
They weren't 'on the street.' They came from the club and this happened in the parking lot. That means they have diseases? Really? How did you get to D without first passing through B & C? We're not talking about street hookers here and your implication is disgusting and inflammatory.

I'm officially calling it: you are definitely a troll.

~BB~

Not really, if you break it down, just about anybody could be carrying something.

wherever they were they were brawling in public, that is NOT something people with some semblance of class do, if you have class, you walk away, it's simple.

that being the case I myself would chose to stay out of it for multiple reasons.

And as for your beef with me, fine, it is what it is, i don't have a problem with you, you do have one with me, so i advise that you simply avoid interacting with me on this site and we both get on with our lives.

T$420
03-03-2011, 02:30 AM
You're a fucking asshole. Fights happen all the time at the other clubs, particularly at Cobra, and from what I'm told, BMN as well, of which everyone here knows you're an avid supporter. People got hurt last nite and blabbing about it here on HA is absolutely tasteless.

Hamburger Mary's is not a club known for drama like that, but there seem to be some new people there hellbent on making it so. Sort of like here on HA. Is this another Grooby 'coincidence?' Hmm... :geek:

~BB~

You are so unattractive, it hurts me to look at you...

I'm not bashing hamburger mary's, that usually doesn't happen, but it did, and i posted about what i saw, because, well I saw it and thought it might be relevant to this board. You weren't in the mix fighting, I didn't name any names, so big deal. It was classic and again, wish i had that on tape...although i think the bald gay guy got you & your "pretty" friend on video afterward...now that was funny shit.

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Fights like these go on at every tranny club..usually between the asian girls.

Not our club. Sure it happens occasionally, but it's very rare there. We have a security team, people like the promoter Jamie and her associates, me included, keeping tabs on the crowd, a security team, and a location and concept that really doesn't lend itself to drama.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:36 AM
You are so unattractive, it hurts me to look at you...

I'm not bashing hamburger mary's, that usually doesn't happen, but it did, and i posted about what i saw, because, well I saw it and thought it might be relevant to this board. You weren't in the mix fighting, I didn't name any names, so big deal. It was classic and again, wish i had that on tape...although i think the bald gay guy got you & your "pretty" friend on video afterward...now that was funny shit.

It's not relevant to this board, but it sure could be beneficial to Buddy Woods' T-Party, couldn't it? You're suspect.

Again.

~BB~

nonnonnon
03-03-2011, 02:47 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5442/963153-its_a_conspiracy_super.jpg

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:49 AM
I swear this board may be a lost cause. People get set up in this community all the time, but when it comes to the biggest exploiter of all, you guys call the accuser a 'conspiracy theorist?' Fine. It was just a series of magical coincidences of rare occurrences that all seem to tie together. Riiiiight.

Hakim's Razor says 'the simplest explanation...' right? Well, at this point there has been so much 'random' drama in such a short time span, that all seems to benefit the same parties, that it would probably be more simply explained by a coordinated effort that said 'magical coincidence.'

Geezus! What the fuck is going on here? :lol:

~BB~

rockabilly
03-03-2011, 02:49 AM
Could it be Tranny Mafia related?

It's rather sad to watch girls fight , would it be "trollish" to inquire who brought the beef to Hamburger Mary's? :geek:

T$420
03-03-2011, 02:50 AM
It's not relevant to this board, but it sure could be beneficial to Buddy Woods' T-Party, couldn't it? You're suspect.

Again.

~BB~

You're still unattractive...

I've been there at least as many times if not more than to BMN. With the exception of your "girl" slapping the shit out of that guy, I've never witnessed a fight at Mary's. The security usually does a good job....not last night, however...

Regardless, fights can break out anywhere, i'm not knocking the venue, I'm just laughing at the drama, the location was just a fact in the story, had nothing to do with me wanting to make you look bad, trust me, you do that by yourself, you don't need any help from me...

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 02:55 AM
You're still unattractive...

I've been there at least as many times if not more than to BMN. With the exception of your "girl" slapping the shit out of that guy, I've never witnessed a fight at Mary's. The security usually does a good job....not last night, however...

Regardless, fights can break out anywhere, i'm not knocking the venue, I'm just laughing at the drama, the location was just a fact in the story, had nothing to do with me wanting to make you look bad, trust me, you do that by yourself, you don't need any help from me...

That's fine, and thank you for your honest opinion, but this thread was completely unnecessary. You had no reason to post this.

~BB~

rockabilly
03-03-2011, 03:14 AM
Let me get this straight ... there are actual hamburgers at Hamburger Mary's ?

It's not just a clever marketing ploy ... because once i went to a bar called Chicken Hawks and they did not have chicken ... the last time i saw that many bearded fat guys w/ skinny guys it was a Jay and Silent Bob costume contest.

oh and nice buns.

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 03:15 AM
Could it be Tranny Mafia related?

It's rather sad to watch girls fight , would it be "trollish" to inquire who brought the beef to Hamburger Mary's? :geek:

After a little more research, I'm not entirely sure it was a setup, but I'm more offended that Buddy's pal T$420 would try to capitalize on it regardless. The OP was tasteless and biased.

~BB~

Silcc69
03-03-2011, 03:16 AM
YouTube - eminem superman music video uncut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RibxH2-cIW8)

fred41
03-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Nice to see that some of the girls in LA get just as ghetto as some of the the girls in Queens (Roosevelt Ave.)... :roll:

Klinghoffer 660C
03-03-2011, 05:24 AM

Sounds like fun. How long have you been out of prison?

amberskyi
03-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Nice to see that some of the girls in LA get just as ghetto as some of the the girls in Queens (Roosevelt Ave.)... :roll:

we arent ghetto in queens.we just like a good time lol

BLKGSXR
03-03-2011, 07:51 AM

There were at least 6-10 ts ladies throwing down and beating each other up like it was the fuckin WWF, it was awesome...one girl's weave was left chillin on the ground afterward. It lasted a good 10 minutes, with a couple small breaks and then more rushing each other & throwing mad punches, kicks, slamming heads on the ground...you just can't buy this type of entertainment...it should have been on pay per view.Dont really think a thread was necessary man Especially if laying low lol. but fck it who cares right? lol.

This is why I don't go to such events..Right.....

Fights like these go on at every tranny club..usually between the asian girls.So how would you know? Has to be the most ill thought comment ive ever seen you make.. by the way it was started by a latin girl...And she has been 86'd from the club.

I saw this mentioned on someone's twitter... was wondering what happened!A couple of Drunk off their ass girls dont like each other and a fought broke out...

I wouldnt say ghetto, more like naive and childish they started the fight in the restroom where I saw it up close security "as bitchy as she is" broke it up it ended up continuing in the parking lot. nuff said.

These girls have too much hate with-in their hearts and need to cut it out.I know it will never end but who knows maybe one day they will grow up.I dont look for fights but if they come my way no doubt ill throw down, but like I said they were drunk and WORKING.

T$420
03-03-2011, 08:46 AM
After a little more research, I'm not entirely sure it was a setup, but I'm more offended that Buddy's pal T$420 would try to capitalize on it regardless. The OP was tasteless and biased.

~BB~

I'm not capitalizing on shit, wtf are you talking about? I don't even know Buddy, so why are you bringing his name in any of this? I just saw some amazing fuckin, crazy ass shit, and wrote about it...I like hamburger mary's just fine, i'm not slandering anything about them.

You on the other hand, are so damn annoying and get in everybody's biz, starting drama wherever you go, do you realize your friends are so few and far between that you would need a private eye to find anybody who actually likes you? And as unattractive as you are, you are so much uglier on the inside than even that fugly, fat ass butt pic you posted up...

I can't tell you how many people have independently walked up to me and told me they get along with almost everybody, except you! I don't give two shits about hearing your name, but its funny that the consensus of peeps in this scene don't like you. Gee, if most people don't like you, do you think it might actually be because of something you've done?

We can both do each other a favor and agree to disagree, and refrain from acknowleding each other. I didn't post this thread to bring down Mary's, why would I do that? This had nothing to do with you or your beef with grooby, which you can't fuckin compete with anyway, so why not just stop bothering them as well of the rest of us?

T$420
03-03-2011, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=BLKGSXR;890779]Dont really think a thread was necessary man Especially if laying low lol. but fck it who cares right? lol.

No shit, fuck it, it was funny ass shit, had to share it...

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm not capitalizing on shit, wtf are you talking about? I don't even know Buddy, so why are you bringing his name in any of this?

Why would you care unless Buddy's your... you know, buddy? :geek:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uuCqsyqQObY/S9ZmlrlF5tI/AAAAAAAABD4/d4yuI2Ee7Hk/s1600/m7f3ty.jpg

~BB~

GroobySteven
03-03-2011, 12:46 PM
At the old Peanuts barely a week went by without a fight, it was ALWAYS happening.

Then one night, after the club, it got out of hand ... leaving one girl dead and another in prison. The way some of these threads go, with accusations flying everywhere, embittered people, trolls (or those posing under multiple names) and it spilling over into real life, I just truly hope we don't have to see that sort of tragedy again.

I think it's pretty sick and twisted of you Bella to suggest that another club night started a fight like this. It shows a) how low you will go to slander somebody and b) just what a nasty piece of work you really are.

Infern0
03-03-2011, 12:53 PM
At the old Peanuts barely a week went by without a fight, it was ALWAYS happening.

Then one night, after the club, it got out of hand ... leaving one girl dead and another in prison. The way some of these threads go, with accusations flying everywhere, embittered people, trolls (or those posing under multiple names) and it spilling over into real life, I just truly hope we don't have to see that sort of tragedy again.

I think it's pretty sick and twisted of you Bella to suggest that another club night started a fight like this. It shows a) how low you will go to slander somebody and b) just what a nasty piece of work you really are.

Mate, you talk too much sense for some people.

I agree 100% on what your saying, My cousin once tried to break up a fight outside a bar, he ended up getting stabbed, he survived, but it wasn't a good time for the family.

I made an inappropriate comment in this thread which i shouldn't of done and didn't mean

apologies for any offence caused.

BLKGSXR
03-03-2011, 07:09 PM
I remember one night at cobra A latin fight hear that KELLY LATIN!!! Lmfao
Celeste me and Ben were standing right in front she held us back from doing anything stupid she said it best...Its not your business leave it be you might get hurt or hated.

rockabilly
03-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Those must be some phenomenal burgers if people fight over 'em.

BellaBellucci
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Those must be some phenomenal burgers if people fight over 'em.

Actually the burgers are so-so IMHO. :lol:

~BB~

rockabilly
03-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Better be careful Bella , thems fightin words. :lol:

BBaggins06
03-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Hakim's Razor says 'the simplest explanation...' right?

Occam's Razor

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Occam's Razor

LOL OMG I must have been so fucking high! Thank you. I always do that! I iz smrt. :lol:

~BB~

BBaggins06
03-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Mate, you talk too much sense for some people.

I agree 100% on what your saying

He started off ok, then finished with the obligatory insults hurled in Bella's direction. I have a question for you and Steven. If Bella is so universally hated, why do you and all his other cronies feel compelled to denigrate her at every turn? How could someone with such a low approval rate possibly have any ability to affect your businesses at all?

This incessant jihad is so tedious and unnecessary.

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 07:41 AM
He started off ok, then finished with the obligatory insults hurled in Bella's direction. I have a question for you and Steven. If Bella is so universally hated, why do you and all his other cronies feel compelled to denigrate her at every turn? How could someone with such a low approval rate possibly have any ability to affect your businesses at all?

I've been asking this exact same thing since the feud first began. If I'm nobody, why should anybody bother responding? Thank you. :)

YouTube - "AND THE TRUTH shall set you free" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo)

~BB~

Infern0
03-04-2011, 11:58 AM

Please inform me of the times when I denigrated Bella, even one time, let alone at every turn.

I have never insulted her personally, except in the form of banter, which she knew was a joke and brushed off, I have never insulted her appearance, intelligence or ambitions. Not once.

If you can find 3 times when i attacked Bella, with unprovoked, personal abuse I will leave this site and never come back.

all my posts are viewable

BellaBellucci
03-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Please inform me of the times when I denigrated Bella, even one time, let alone at every turn.

I have never insulted her personally, except in the form of banter, which she knew was a joke and brushed off, I have never insulted her appearance, intelligence or ambitions. Not once.

If you can find 3 times when i attacked Bella, with unprovoked, personal abuse I will leave this site and never come back.

all my posts are viewable

I think he's referring to that fact that you so quickly, unquestionably, and ardently support my opposition despite not really knowing a thing about the situation. Sure, you have the right to say whatever you like, but you also need to understand that you haven't been here long enough to be taken seriously in this matter and your posts come off as puppetry to other members here aside from me. Face it, you and BWE have been on Seanchai's proverbial nuts since you got here. :lol:

~BB~