PDA

View Full Version : Question to the guys!

pointblack
02-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Let me say this first!

I know some of you gurls will come in here and call us all gay or cock hound and the list goes on... :fu:

My question is...
Guys is it gay to shave the hair in your arm pits? Serious question here!

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 04:08 PM
I cant be on a shemale website and complain about something being gay..it makes no sense.

But i dont shave my armpits...but women and trannys better shave they shit lol

pointblack
02-27-2011, 04:14 PM
I cant be on a shemale website and complain about something being gay..it makes no sense.

But i dont shave my armpits...but women and trannys better shave they shit lol
Yes but the girls call the men gay all the time!
Think about this...

Why do most shemale profiles say they are straight??? Look at their profiles on cam4.

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes but the girls call the men gay all the time!
Think about this...

Why do most shemale profiles say they are straight??? Look at their profiles on cam4.

Cuz they seem themselves as women. So if they want a dude they call them str8.

To be honest i dont consider myself gay cuz i aint into dudes at all..i think its delirious ..but i love me some shemales scrumptious and delicious :dancing:

pointblack
02-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Cuz they seem themselves as women. So if they want a dude they call them str8.

To be honest i dont consider myself gay cuz i aint into dudes at all..i think its delirious ..but i love me some shemales scrumptious and delicious :dancing:
Ok...

What is TG on TG?

TG on Men?

TG on Women?

Also what about the ones that only top? (I won't name anyone)

bte
02-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah I shave my armpits. Having too much hair under the armpits traps the funk. Surely you don't want to have your arm around a girl and she smell some funky armpits.

onmyknees
02-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Let me say this first!

I know some of you gurls will come in here and call us all gay or cock hound and the list goes on... :fu:

My question is...

Absolutely not....It's a part of grooming and hygene. Social morays have changed....i remember when I was a kid, women used to melt for dudes like Rock Hudson and Tom Jones....hairy dudes.

To most women now, excess body hair is a turn off. I'm not suggesting using a straight razor under arms, LOL...but trimming should be a part of any grooming regiment. IMO.

Serious question...serious answer.

pointblack
02-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Absolutely not....It's a part of grooming and hygene. Social morays have changed....i remember when I was a kid, women used to melt for dudes like Rock Hudson and Tom Jones....hairy dudes.

To most women now, excess body hair is a turn off. I'm not suggesting using a straight razor under arms, LOL...but trimming should be a part of any grooming regiment. IMO.

Serious question...serious answer.
Wow! Good answer... I was always thinking this way.

Jake4
02-27-2011, 06:29 PM
I don't know why shaving one's armpits would be considered gay. I also don't know why any guy would go around checking another guy's armpits. Shave if you want to; I do it all the time because to me it feels better when I shave my armpits.

BiCuriousGeorge
02-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Shaving any body part is not gay. I shave my balls to make them soft and smooth for the ladies. I trim my chest hair because the Italian in me can get very hairy but I don't shave it with a razor, just hair clippers. If you want to shave your armpits who cares right. Unless you are walking around shirtless nobody would know anyway.

pointblack
02-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Shaving any body part is not gay. I shave my balls to make them soft and smooth for the ladies. I trim my chest hair because the Italian in me can get very hairy but I don't shave it with a razor, just hair clippers. If you want to shave your armpits who cares right. Unless you are walking around shirtless nobody would know anyway.
With a body like mine I do walk around shirtless. Thanks to all for your input! When i do shave my girl always asks who am I trying to impress. (?)

sukinsumtgurl
02-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Well if your with a shemale and your grinding cock on cock, is that gay?

fred41
02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Trimming armpit hair: not gay

sculpting your eyebrows to look like ancient Egyptians: totally gay

pointblack
02-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Well if your with a shemale and your grinding cock on cock, is that gay?
??? Lol!

Gay??? Grinding cocks? WTF?

You bring this up with your handle?
sukinsumtgurl (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=32686)

Lol!!!!!
sukinsumtgurl (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=32686)

rockabilly
02-27-2011, 08:23 PM
No , it's not gay.

Who wants to have Buckwheat in a headlock anyway?

giovanni_hotel
02-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Let me say this first!

My question is...

There's a BB somewhere ready to stomp your ass for asking that!!!lol

Nothing wrong with being well groomed, even the pits, but men who pursue a totally hairless look ALL OVER are kinda effeminate in my book.

Being a man doesn't mean you should be repulsive.

Infern0
02-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Well, I dont do it myself, but no it's not gay.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2011, 10:21 PM
I think some guys should at least trim their arm pit hair and shave their balls and ass..thats all

onmyknees
02-27-2011, 10:31 PM
I think some guys should at least trim their arm pit hair and shave their balls and ass..thats all

I agree.......it gets back to treating sexual partners how you wish to be treated. When I work my way down below a woman's navel in hopes of providing some oral satisfaction to her, the last thing I want to deal with is a forest...It's just harder to deal with. I expect she feels the same way about returning the favor to me. I just wish there was a lotion for guys to use to take care of all that. It's kinda scary to be trimming down there with with electrical devices ! Now a guy who gets laser hair removal>>?? That might be a tad gay !! LOL:dancing:

Silcc69
02-27-2011, 10:33 PM

Finally a girl replies LOL. Anyways I have shaved down there before and NEVER AGAIN.

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Finally a girl replies LOL. Anyways I have shaved down there before and NEVER AGAIN.
why what happen?

Kevin Dong
02-27-2011, 10:36 PM
It's only gay if you want it to be...

rockabilly
02-27-2011, 11:18 PM
why what happen?

Probably what happened to me ... he nicked his dick. lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Probably what happened to me ... he nicked his dick. lol
Rofl what kind of razor do you guys use?

And you should use a electric hair trimmer/shaver first then do the rest in the shower

rockabilly
02-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Mach 3

MrsKellyPierce
02-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Mach 3
hmmm lol and are you using shaving cream and letting it set there to loosen up the hair as well as soaking the hair with a hot cloth before hand or bath.

nonnonnon
02-27-2011, 11:57 PM
what about getting your eyebrows done?
http://mononoaware.concretebadger.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/manly-eyebrows-are-manly.jpg

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:00 AM
what about getting your eyebrows done?
http://mononoaware.concretebadger.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/manly-eyebrows-are-manly.jpg
Don't know but what if I shave my hair down there into a question mark?

rockabilly
02-28-2011, 12:04 AM
hmmm lol and are you using shaving cream and letting it set there to loosen up the hair as well as soaking the hair with a hot cloth before hand or bath.

duh lol

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:16 AM
duh lol
Yep to much work! What ever happen to scratch and sniff?

rockabilly
02-28-2011, 12:21 AM
You mean the dj from YBT?

edit - my bad that was dj scribble.

rbiller
02-28-2011, 12:24 AM
A number of years ago my pits starting itching so I shaved them and they stopped itching. I liked the feel and ease of putting on deodorant so I still shave every 3 weeks or so. I also use a Philipps Body Groomer for shaving my pubes and balls. It's not quite as close as a razor but a lot safer and more convenient. I normally shave if I am going to have an encounter or every couple of weeks just to stay neat. I agree that it is not gay to shave unwanted or unnecessary hair and hate when some TGirls don't do the same.

Barnabis78
02-28-2011, 12:26 AM
How does the amount of hair you choose to remove from your body have anything to do with your sexual proclivity?

When are people going to get past putting labels on everything. Do what you want and don't worry about what is "gay" and what is not.

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:26 AM
You mean the dj from YBT?

edit - my bad that was dj scribble.
just look at your location.... Scary we might know each other

rockabilly
02-28-2011, 12:38 AM
just look at your location.... Scary we might know each other

Did you steal the rims off my van?

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Did you steal the rims off my van?
No I only took your steering wheel cover!

rockabilly
02-28-2011, 12:49 AM
Gawdammit that doubled as a pillowcase!!

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Gawdammit that doubled as a pillowcase!!
Well hot grease on a plump pig! I didn't know that!

rockabilly
02-28-2011, 01:06 AM
You think Xzibit would pimp my van?

They could add some pontoons and my Van could float down the river.

BLKGSXR
02-28-2011, 01:11 AM
only reason I dont is because it hurts like all hell I trim it tho cant be a caveman brotha..Same goes with down south.

Willie Escalade
02-28-2011, 01:21 AM
I only shave my head and my beard. I'm not Sasquatch though!

phobun
02-28-2011, 01:24 AM
How does the amount of hair you choose to remove from your body have anything to do with your sexual proclivity?

When are people going to get past putting labels on everything. Do what you want and don't worry about what is "gay" and what is not.

Who worries about gay? Certainly no one on this forum.

Corven Ren
02-28-2011, 01:38 AM

Actually I do keep both my armpit and genital hair trimmed short. I also shave the hair off both my balls and the shaft of my penis it makes it easier for my wife to deep throat me.

pointblack
02-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Who worries about gay? Certainly no one on this forum.
You are a lost soul!

Anyway I am still thinking about it. It took me years to shave my chest!

rufusmaxwell
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure I'd shave my chest, I have a nice x across my upper chest because for some strange reason thats how the hair grew and it never filled in. I kinda like it and no I don't trim it at all.

DL_NL
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Is it somewhat gay to trim your armpits to avoid them looking like the Black Forest? Inquiring minds...

rufusmaxwell
02-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Is it somewhat gay to trim your armpits to avoid them looking like the Black Forest? Inquiring minds...

I would say no but that is just me!

shemalefetish3000
02-28-2011, 09:11 PM
I think no. I recently started doing it - just practically makes sense with application of anti-perspirent (sp). Just take a trimmer once a month or so. No big deal.

Nivek
02-28-2011, 09:17 PM
IMO, not at all! Because trimming that shit makes the edges sharper, and in the Summer there is nothing worse than wearing tank top n looking like you have Buckwheat in a headlock. that goes for Men n Women! ppl please encourage others to properly groom themselves!

aprilian
02-28-2011, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=pointblack;888119]Let me say this first!

I

My question is...
Guys is it gay to shave the hair in your arm pits?

Only if you use your boyfriend razor.

Helvis2012
03-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Never did it. I can't say. It might depend on why someone shaves.

pointblack
03-01-2011, 02:06 AM
[QUOTE=pointblack;888119]Let me say this first!

I

My question is...
Guys is it gay to shave the hair in your arm pits?

Only if you use your boyfriend razor.
No I use your boyfriend's razor you silly little prick! Go to hell! Dumb ass tranny mutt!
I will find you and...

I hope your liver gives out!