PDA

View Full Version : Bella Bellucci who?

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Who is this BITCH that sticks her nose in everyone else's business? All she does is sit around all day and hijack other's threads. Go back into your hole troll :hide-1:

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:31 AM
you such are a fucking moron, it's not even funny.

Get a life for fuck sake.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:32 AM
Umm, OK. Who are you again? :?

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:34 AM
you such are a fucking moron, it's not even funny.

Get a life for fuck sake.

She is isn't she

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:35 AM
She is isn't she

I know you are, but what am I?

fucking child.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:35 AM
She is isn't she

Yup. And I'm not even a 'she' either. :geek:

Trollz r phun!

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:39 AM
Yup. And I'm not even a 'she' either. :geek:

Trollz r phun!

~BB~

I just realized that. I also just found out you and Infern0 are the same person. WOW

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:41 AM
I just realized that. I also just found out you and Infern0 are the same person. WOW

OMG, how did you figure it out? You're like a genius detective or something.

http://stkarnick.com/culture/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Columbo-Peter-Falk.jpg

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Who is this BITCH that sticks her nose in everyone else's business? All she does is sit around all day and hijack other's threads. Go back into your hole troll :hide-1:

Seriously your an idiot. Stop picking on bella. Do you have no life?

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Seriously your an idiot. Stop picking on bella. Do you have no life?

No she doesn't. She's too busy giving it to me. :dancing:

~BB~

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 06:45 AM
bella is some 30 something nobody that got boobs put in, so he can get any attention...

but hes been over the hill even when he first entered the biz.

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:45 AM
OMG, how did you figure it out? You're like a genius detective or something.

~BB~

nah actually we are just clones, i'm the non ts version (the better looking one too)

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:46 AM
:dancing:

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:47 AM
bella is some 30 something nobody that got boobs put in, so he can get any attention...

Don't talk about my sister like that, punk.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:47 AM

Says Equalizer, sign up date: Jan. 2011. Welcome to HA.

... and my itty bitty boobies are real. Who the hell pays a surgeon for A-cups? :lol:

To what do I owe the honor of receiving this much attention anyway?

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:48 AM

Yea I heard she couldn't even get a callback to Yum she's so nasty. Thats a first from what I hear. Yum will take anybody. Bella must really be messed up.

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Yea I heard she couldn't even get a callback to Yum she's so nasty. Thats a first from what I hear. Yum will take anybody. Bella must really be messed up.

why don't you show your face, instead of hiding, you troll.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 06:51 AM
why don't you show your face, instead of hiding, you troll.

No, no. Please. Let her(??) continue. :dancing:

~BB~

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:53 AM
No, no. Please. Let her(??) continue. :dancing:

~BB~

i reckon its some 13 year old boy, scared and confused at his sexuality, lashing out.

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:53 AM
You mean like you did....fake. What an ass

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Bella you look better with the beard

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 06:54 AM
Says Equalizer, sign up date: Jan. 2011. Welcome to HA.

... and my itty bitty boobies are real. Who the hell pays a surgeon for A-cups? :lol:

To what do I owe the honor of receiving this much attention anyway?

~BB~

honestly, i just dont think your hot, your an obvious tranny. and you yourself say you have a 8 year old kid...

becaouse of dudeish "girls" like you, shemales get a bad rap... while im in it not for middle aged men in wigs, but hot passable cuties, like her

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54273

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_m4YQnKvhsP8/S-WTbYdrxNI/AAAAAAAAAhg/7M3Q1mhhN74/s1600/IMG_2599+[].JPG

Infern0
02-27-2011, 06:57 AM
honestly, i just dont think your hot, your an obvious tranny. and you yourself say you have a 8 year old kid...

becaouse of dudeish "girls" like you, shemales get a bad rap... while im in it not for middle aged men in wigs, but hot passable cuties, like her

First off that doesnt describe bella, second in reality you couldn't get with neither bella or that other chick, or anywhere close, and third what a vile thing to say.

You sir, are a cunt of the highest order.

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:04 AM
First off that doesnt describe bella, second in reality you couldn't get with neither bella or that other chick, or anywhere close, and third what a vile thing to say.

1 plane ticket to brasil, and i can...

you on the other hand can enjoy your fantasy of <bella> toping you white boy...:fuckin:

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 07:05 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_m4YQnKvhsP8/S-WTbYdrxNI/AAAAAAAAAhg/7M3Q1mhhN74/s1600/IMG_2599+[].JPG

Your a douche bag and a bully. Your most likely will delete your internet history to not let your bbw wife find out your into trannies.

Get a life. Stop trying to bring people down. I think bella is hot and i would fuck the shit out of her and suck her cock all night. You couldn't get a $2 hoe if you tried

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 07:05 AM

Look in the mirror twin of Bella. Your "T" is showing

Infern0
02-27-2011, 07:06 AM
1 plane ticket to brasil, and i can...

you on the other hand can enjoy your fantasy of <bella> toping you white boy...:fuckin:

Racist piece of shit, go choke on a cock

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm equal parts flattered and confused about what's going on here, but I'm sure the motives behind this post will become clear soon enough. :geek:

~BB~

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Your a douche bag and a bully. Your most likely will delete your internet history to not let your bbw wife find out your into trannies.

Get a life. Stop trying to bring people down. I think bella is hot and i would fuck the shit out of her and suck her cock all night. You couldn't get a $2 hoe if you tried

looks like your an another bottom looking for cock...

Infern0
02-27-2011, 07:09 AM

I hear he himself was a 2 dollar rent boy, but too many people asked for refunds so his pimp told him to fuck off.

Equalizer
Racist piece of shit, go choke on a cock

i dont suck cock, but i have a feeling you take it deep down your ass... dont you white boy.

Mia Mastrianni
I'm equal parts flattered and confused about what's going on here, but I'm sure the motives behind this post will become clear soon enough. :geek:

~BB~

Get over yourself. You're just not worth it

Infern0
02-27-2011, 07:12 AM
i dont suck cock, but i have a feeling you take it deep down your ass... dont you white boy.

whatever makes you happy while you jerk off to my pics, bitchcakes

BellaBellucci
Get over yourself. You're just not worth it

... and yet here we all are. :lol:

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
I hear he himself was a 2 dollar rent boy, but too many people asked for refunds so his pimp told him to fuck off.

haha he got fired!

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:14 AM
whatever makes you happy while you jerk off to my pics, bitchcakes

white boy trying to be funny?

its amazing how you bottom bitches jump all crazy when someone says they have some standards...

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 07:15 AM
... and yet here we all are. :lol:

~BB~

NOT! lol

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 07:15 AM
looks like your an another bottom looking for cock...

I am actually not a bottom but so what?! Your on a shemale website!

Hypocrisy at its best.

People just stop feeding this troll. Just ignore him and let him die out
:trolls

Infern0
02-27-2011, 07:16 AM
white boy trying to be funny?

its amazing how you bottom bitches jump all crazy when someone says they have some standards...

"White Boy, White Boy"

You have the intellect of a mushroom, get fucked, i'm through talking to you, i can feel my IQ dropping by the second.

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:17 AM
I am actually not a bottom but so what?! Your on a shemale website!

Hypocrisy at its best.

you think its the same if you like to fuck tranny ass, or if you like to get fucked by trannys and suck their cock?

1.st is def not gay, second is...

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:18 AM
you think its the same if you like to fuck tranny ass, or if you like to get fucked by trannys and suck their cock?

1.st is def not gay, second is...

Please continue Dr. Kinsey. :geek:

~BB~

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Please continue Dr. Kinsey. :geek:

~BB~

Well being active is not considered gay, in prison gay is only the bottom slut.

Ryz
02-27-2011, 07:22 AM
A lot of the comebacks in this thread are really, really lame. I'm about to close my browser.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Well being active is not considered gay, in prison gay is only the bottom slut.

I see.

Anything else? :geek:

http://cosmodromemag.com/files/oz.jpg

~BB~

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 07:28 AM
I see.

Anything else? :geek:

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/movies/wallpapers/oz.jpg

~BB~

anyway, i have nothing aganist you bella, its just that i think some people should not transition and put their pics over the net...

http://shemaleinch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bella-176.jpg

why dont you get a real job? who will want to see you in 10 years?

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:33 AM
:hide-1: Gods DAMN I'm ugly! You're absolutely right. I should just go back to being a lumberjack. :yayo:

YouTube - Lumber jack song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg)

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 07:39 AM
anyway, i have nothing aganist you bella, its just that i think some people should not transition and put their pics over the net...

http://shemaleinch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bella-176.jpg

why dont you get a real job? who will want to see you in 10 years?

Bella there is one guy here who would be happy to lick that babe

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:41 AM
Bella there is one guy here who would be happy to lick that babe

One. Precisely one. :lol:

Here. This one's better.

http://bellabellucci.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2010-01-19_00052.jpg

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 07:46 AM
One. Precisely one. :lol:

Here. This one's better.

http://bellabellucci.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2010-01-19_00052.jpg

~BB~

Better? Better than what? And I sure don't want any guys sucking my cock. I'm a woman. Don't you dare touch that. But you can eat my ass/pussy

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:48 AM
I sure don't want any guys sucking my cock. I'm a woman. Don't you dare touch that. But you can eat my ass/pussy

Ignoring your anatomy and denying yourself pleasure does not make you a woman, unless you're a 1950's housewife of course, and even then... :geek:

~BB~

hippifried
02-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Equalizer = Daryl's sock puppet?

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Ignoring your anatomy and denying yourself pleasure does not make you a woman, unless you're a 1950's housewife of course, and even then... :geek:

~BB~

1950's housewife? LOL....Bella your past is showing....er husband right

Shows how little you know about true transgenderism. You can't assimilate can you Bella.
Therfore you will always be a man in the eyes of others. Why are you transitioning if you
don't want to be a complete female??

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 07:55 AM
1950's housewife? LOL....Bella your past is showing....er husband right

Ryz is right. These comebacks are lame. If you're going to act like a monkey, you ought to entertain us like one. :lol:

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Ryz is right. These comebacks are lame. If you're going to act like a monkey, you ought to entertain us like one. :lol:

~BB~

Sharp wit there Bella. You're the entertainement here and always have been. You're the board Jester. You go girl....

rockabilly
02-27-2011, 08:25 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4818460/I-was-bored-Now-I-am-not.jpg?imageSize=LargeandgeneratorName=Batman-smiley

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:29 AM
Bella, can you please explain your tatoos, their placement and meaning? How old you were when you got them & if you look back & go, "fuck!"

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Bella, can you please explain your tatoos, their placement and meaning? How old you were when you got them & if you look back & go, "fuck!"

I fucked two different ts girls yesterday, one in the morning & the other last night...and yes, I did j/o today anyway...

I live in LA...and no, I didn't pay for either one...

Did you really fuck two TS girls this weekend without paying? Are you proud of the fact that you're a lair on a sock puppet account? :geek:

Pics or it didn't happen, loverboy.

~BB~

rufusmaxwell
02-27-2011, 08:32 AM
This is a very confusing thread, you've got to MORONS Mia Mastrianni, and then Equilizer (who's ripping on Bella, and for that matter TS in general then posting a picture of a beautiful TS), and neither of them can say anything of substance! HUH! Bella you're sexy as hell who cares what these two idiots have to say!

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Did you really fuck two TS girls this weekend without paying? Are you proud of the fact that you're a lair on a sock puppet account? :geek:

Pics or it didn't happen, loverboy.

~BB~

I'm a lair? What does that mean?

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:34 AM
who cares what these two idiots have to say!

Not me. I just find them entertaining. :wiggle:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm a lair? What does that mean?

It means I find your claim extremely difficult to believe and I don't think I'm alone by a longshot.

~BB~

rufusmaxwell
02-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Not me. I just find them entertaining. :wiggle:

~BB~

For the most part everything is just rather entertaining on this site, I enjoy this site but sometimes this stuff is just so far out in left field that you have to go beyond questioning peoples sanity and wonder just how miserably repressed some people really are!

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:38 AM
It means I find your claim extremely difficult to believe and I don't think I'm alone by a longshot.

~BB~

Well, I don't give two shits whether your ugly ass believes me or not...I wouldn't fuck you with your own little ass peepee

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 08:38 AM
:anon

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, I don't give two shits whether your ugly ass believes me or not...I wouldn't fuck you with your own little ass peepee

:?

About Chris in LA
Biography
Tall, cool, fun, quick wit, sane & drama free

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=74313

You're certainly showing that now. You should add 'articulate' to the list. Kudos! :geek:

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:45 AM
:?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?u=74313

You're certainly showing that now. You should add 'articulate' to the list. Kudos! :geek:

~BB~

I'm very articulate, actually...and I don't see how you posting my profile up does anything to disrupt what I wrote...

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Come on, really would luv to hear an explanation on your body "art"

You have a pic of a dog or wolf above your left tittie...you have a parental advisory circle/heart thing bleeding down into some other unrecognizable design..

Then you have your lovely satanic circle dangling from your neck as you look on in amazement that you were actually able to stretch your penis out to 5 inches...

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm very articulate, actually...and I don't see how you posting my profile up does anything to disrupt what I wrote...

... because bragging about your supposed 'conquests' is neither 'cool,' nor 'drama free.' Grow up. A real man would be happy with what he got and not feel the need to gloat about it. And moreover, misogyny is never a good look. It's really douchey actually.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Come on, really would luv to hear an explanation on your body "art"

You have a pic of a dog or wolf above your left tittie...you have a parental advisory circle/heart thing bleeding down into some other unrecognizable design..

Then you have your lovely satanic circle dangling from your neck as you look on in amazement that you were actually able to stretch your penis out to 5 inches...

Wow. You supposedly don't know me but you act like you think you can manipulate me. Perhaps it's because you're a:

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sock-puppet.jpg

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Wow. You supposedly don't know me but you act like you think you can manipulate me. Perhaps it's because you're a:

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sock-puppet.jpg

~BB~

I guess I'm not in the know or cool enough to know, but wtf is a sock puppet?

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:02 AM
... because bragging about your supposed 'conquests' is neither 'cool,' nor 'drama free.' Grow up. A real man would be happy with what he got and not feel the need to gloat about it. And moreover, misogyny is never a good look. It's really douchey actually.

~BB~

I didn't brag, I just made a statement about my day...that I actually jerked off even after an amazing day I had.

You sound a little jealous to me....and don't act like you haven't pulled two tricks in one day, for shits sake, you of all people are going to pull the moral card on misogyny???

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:03 AM
I guess I'm not in the know or cool enough to know, but wtf is a sock puppet?

Wooowww. You're good! :Bowdown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Also see 'Meatpuppet,' a section within the wiki.

Google is your friend.

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Bella post some new pics of you. Do you have any pics of you getting fucked??

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Wooowww. You're good! :Bowdown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Google is your friend.

~BB~

Ok, I read that & you're right, I'm hiding to make somebody else look better or make a fake identity to praise or defend or talk shit about you, lmao! Sorry, I don't usually spend time on online forums, this is the only one I've ever been on actually.

I've read so many of your posts on here that just show why so many peeps don't get along with you. I've never met you personally and god willing, I never will...

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:13 AM
I didn't brag, I just made a statement about my day...that I actually jerked off even after an amazing day I had.

You sound a little jealous to me....and don't act like you haven't pulled two tricks in one day, for shits sake, you of all people are going to pull the moral card on misogyny???

Jealous? Of what? :?

And I don't use words like 'trick' or look down on the gentlemen who reward themselves with my services. I'm not some low-class street walker and accordingly, I treat everyone with respect and discretion, even my clients, so yes, I'm going to 'pull the moral card.' Your behavior is tacky at best, oafish at worse and contradicts the claims you made about yourself in your profile here.

Welcome to the board.

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Jealous? Of what? :?

And I don't use words like 'trick' or look down on the gentlemen who reward themselves with my services. I'm not some low-class street walker and accordingly, I treat everyone with respect and discretion, even my clients, so yes, I'm going to 'pull the moral card.' Your behavior is tacky at best, oafish at worse and contradicts the claims you made about yourself in your profile here.

Welcome to the board.

~BB~

Dammit Im here to!

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:15 AM
I've read so many of your posts on here that just show why so many peeps don't get along with you. I've never met you personally and god willing, I never will...

You must have quite the perspective on that, being here a whole two weeks and all.

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:15 AM
jealous? Of what? :?

And i don't use words like 'trick' or look down on the gentlemen who reward themselves with my services. ~bb~

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, thank you so much, i haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time!!!

nonnonnon
02-27-2011, 09:16 AM
you do seem a little paranoid
YouTube - Rockwell - Somebody&#39;s Watching Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY)

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:17 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, thank you so much, i haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time!!!

Really? :geek:

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
You must have quite the perspective on that, being here a whole two weeks and all.

~BB~

I've been reading these boards for months. I used to only come on here to look at the hot pictures but I just couldn't resist anymore and had to actually register, and I can promise you it had 0 to do with wanting to talk to you....

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:18 AM
you do seem a little paranoid
YouTube - Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY)

Am I?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54303

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:19 AM
I've been reading these boards for months. I used to only come on here to look at the hot pictures but I just couldn't resist anymore and had to actually register, and I can promise you it had 0 to do with wanting to talk to you....

You can't look at hot pictures unless you register, so you're full of shit. :geek:

http://thesinglefilez.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/bullshit.jpg

If I were you I'd quit while I was only a little behind.

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:27 AM
You can't look at hot pictures unless you register, so you're full of shit. :geek:

http://thesinglefilez.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/bullshit.jpg

If I were you I'd quit while I was only a little behind.

~BB~

Look pretty girl, have you not gone onto the home page after you enter and seen all the hot ass pics and videos? Im not talking about the forum pics...

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Look pretty girl, have you not gone onto the home page after you enter and seen all the hot ass pics and videos? Im not talking about the forum pics...

It took you 8 minutes to devise that lame excuse which is quite a bit longer than your previous responses. I would think somebody who describes themselves as having a 'quick wit,' would have a truthful response ready even more quickly. :loser:

I'd close out my account and try to start over if I were you. :geek:

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:37 AM
It took you 8 minutes to devise that lame excuse which is quite a bit longer than your previous responses. I would think somebody would describes themselves as having a 'quick wit,' would have a truthful response ready even more quickly. :loser:

~BB~

OMG, I'm sorry I'm not staying on this thread, hitting the refresh button, so I can respond to your ass as soon as you post some more stupid ass shit. lmao!

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:40 AM
OMG, I'm sorry I'm not staying on this thread, hitting the refresh button, so I can respond to your ass as soon as you post some more stupid ass shit. lmao!

Actually, it seemed like that's exactly what you were doing, right up until my bullshit detector went off that is, and then of course, again right afterwards. Your last response? Witless and returned in under 3 minutes.

Buh-bye. :party:

~BB~

Chris in LA
02-27-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm going to log off now bella, is that ok? I'm going to go out with some friends now, so if i don't reply right away, don't come up with another conspiracy theory...i'll try my best to log on later and come up with some more witty replys...or not.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm going to log off now bella, is that ok?

It's terrific actually. Don't come back.

"Chris in LA: Chased (away) by 'tranny.'" :dancing:

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I thought you were leaving. :?

I've always had a thing for Jessica Host, she just turns me on like no other!

~BB~

kaiser1one
02-27-2011, 02:19 PM
I think TC wants Bella's dick but was turned down.

onmyknees
02-27-2011, 05:31 PM
does anyone ever get the feeling this is a 3 stooges episode, and you just wanna grab 2 of the stooges and slam thier heads together?
Here we have a case in point...somebody lobs the grenade, somebody else pics it up and lobs it again....then we have a full blown HA fuck fest.

This is a pretty unseemly thread with all the personal attacks, White boy referrences, and it's probably a perfect time to shit can it. Let it die...it's getting ugly.

amberskyi
02-27-2011, 08:40 PM

WOW.you have to be fucking kidding me?!
you sir are an ignorant ass and a closeted fool!

Equalizer
02-27-2011, 11:04 PM
It's terrific actually. Don't come back.

"Chris in LA: Chased (away) by 'tranny.'" :dancing:

~BB~

I just saw a lady behind the counter at wall mart that looked like you, scary...

Dino Velvet
02-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Leave The Bella Bellucci
ALOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!
(Sorry. Somebody had to say it.)

pointblack
02-28-2011, 12:10 AM
I just saw a lady behind the counter at wall mart that looked like you, scary...
I agree with Dino... But that was fuck up what you said. I can't wait to use this one. Fucking classic there man!

LittleGuy
02-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I heard Bella likes black cock

Mia Mastrianni
02-28-2011, 01:28 AM
I heard Bella likes black cock

She likes a lot more than that. She'll take whatever she can get because there aren't too many offers out there for her.

Mia Mastrianni
02-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Bella why aren't any of your sites on the "Recommended List"? A little strange since you seem to think you are soooooo hot.

BellaBellucci
02-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Because the social network is in the same genre as this site and so I wouldn't ask that it be featured. My solo site is still in production and will be for the next few months.

You know... since you asked. :geek:

~BB~

bte
02-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Why are people so against Bella? Some of things that she has written seem to benefit transsexuals such as she wanting transsexuals to take charge of their careersand not be at the mercy of the porn companies. I am sure there is more, but that is what I can remember most recently with her thread about the trans community.

Mia Mastrianni
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
That's all bull for the sake of her feud with Seanchai. Otherwise she runs around screwing up other people's threads. She's a worthless piece of shit.

BellaBellucci
02-28-2011, 09:50 PM
YouTube - Bob Marley Get Up Stand Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMlHdxiIZ8)

~BB~

AmyDaly
02-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Bella why aren't any of your sites on the "Recommended List"? A little strange since you seem to think you are soooooo hot.

I really don't see a point to have affiliate links on a site like this. You can have your own link in your sig and not have to pay HA affiliate fees : ) Of course this only works for girls who are regular posters or have friends/fans put your links in their sigs <3 Rockabilly

as far as bella goes, I don't think she has an affiliate program for HA to put a link up for her.

BellaBellucci
02-28-2011, 10:52 PM
I really don't see a point to have affiliate links on a site like this. You can have your own link in your sig and not have to pay HA affiliate fees : ) Of course this only works for girls who are regular posters or have friends/fans put your links in their sigs <3 Rockabilly

as far as bella goes, I don't think she has an affiliate program for HA to put a link up for her.

Thanks Pepper.

YouTube - Cotton!!! From Dodgeball (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIxx6iuYR6A&NR=1)

~BB~

DL_NL
02-28-2011, 11:58 PM
That's all bull for the sake of her feud with Seanchai. Otherwise she runs around screwing up other people's threads. She's a worthless piece of shit.
You on the other hand are a valuable contributor to this site and not a troll at all.

Mia Mastrianni
03-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Thank you

lisaparadise
03-01-2011, 02:11 PM
That's all bull for the sake of her feud with Seanchai. Otherwise she runs around screwing up other people's threads. She's a worthless piece of shit.no you are the worthless piece of shit hiding behind an i p addy your a fucking joke,drop dead bitch.

BellaBellucci
03-01-2011, 02:12 PM
no you are the worthless piece of shit hiding behind an i p addy your a fucking joke,drop dead bitch.

That's OK. I know who she really is. And I wasn't surprised a bit when I found out.

~BB~

lisaparadise
03-01-2011, 02:17 PM
That's OK. I know who she really is. And I wasn't surprised a bit when I found out.

~BB~let me know so i can send her a message she wont soon forget.

Kevin Dong
03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
let me know so i can send her a message she wont soon forget.

lol Lisa would it be a jar of pee? :) Good morning!

lisaparadise
03-01-2011, 03:24 PM
lol Lisa would it be a jar of pee? :) Good morning!you think your funny?

Kevin Dong
03-01-2011, 03:53 PM
you think your funny?

just teasing you pumpkin

Mia Mastrianni
03-01-2011, 07:57 PM
no you are the worthless piece of shit hiding behind an i p addy your a fucking joke,drop dead bitch.

Seriously? LOL.....you mean nothing to me nor anyone else. Run along and play in traffic before you trip over your own tongue. Which NFL team did you play for? Duck.......

lisaparadise
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Seriously? LOL.....you mean nothing to me nor anyone else. Run along and play in traffic before you trip over your own tongue. Which NFL team did you play for? Duck.......lol,your a mess now fuck off and die loser but do us all a favour and prolong it awhile k.oh keep editing all your post right back to 2007 what a freak.

FreddBoxx
03-01-2011, 09:23 PM
just a PSA

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4784650/WARNING-DO-NOT-FEED-THE-TROLL.jpg

SirCumsAlot
03-01-2011, 10:44 PM
wow this post is still going on... jesus

DL_NL
03-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Thank you
Please look up 'sarcasm' in your dictionary.