PDA

View Full Version : A new twist! There was a Congressman...

phobun
02-26-2011, 09:38 PM
...who is Republican, married with a kid, and oh-so-straight:

http://gawker.com/#!5769037/the-craigslist-congressman-and-the-crossdressing-prostitute

He voted NO on repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

He probably thought it should apply to him!

Boardwalkempire
02-26-2011, 09:45 PM
oh wow i just read the article..

if its true that crazy

Jackal
02-26-2011, 10:34 PM
Sometimes you can just copy and paste news stories into a dime novel format and sell it as is.

Jackal
02-26-2011, 10:45 PM
The asshole moved to Florida! fuck him!

onmyknees
02-26-2011, 11:48 PM
If you were thinking this might be Phobun putting on his hottest catsuit for a night of trolling the strip for gay dudes........you'd be wrong. That is in fact Oregon Congressman David Wu. ( oh by the way...Party affiliation? Democrat...LOL) What is he doing playing dress up you ask?? ...........No one is sure...but it's disturbing to say the least. Probably not as juicy as some dude posing with no shirt trolling for Tranny's, but it's at least as funny !! Glad to see the folks in Oregon are being well represented by Tony the Tiger!! LMAO
He seems to have come undone. Far be it for me to revel in the agony of others but isn't that what you'all love doing?? LMAO

The Story.......

As we reported (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oregon-congressman-urged-to-get-psychiatric-help/) over the weekend, U.S. Rep. David Wu’s behavior grew to be so erratic and disturbing during the final weeks of his re-election campaign last November, the Oregon Democrat’s staff and advisers staged “interventions” to encourage him to seek psychiatric help.
The Willamette Week (http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-26539-documents_show_congressman_david_wus_staff_%E2%80% 9Cthreatened_to_shut_down_his_campaign%E2%80%9D.ht ml) broke the story on Friday afternoon after the congressman responded to the claims.
Wu, a former lawyer and graduate of Sanford University and Yale Law School, has served in Congress since 1999. But his disturbing behavior last fall led his campaign staff to deliberately keep him out of public view until after the votes were all cast, the WW reports.
Wu was initially confronted by staffers who staged the first “intervention” last year on Oct. 28. The emotional meeting reportedly spanned several hours as staffers told the congressman they were worried about his health.
Now, emails and photographs obtained by WW continue to shed a disturbing light on the congressman’s mental state. Two days after the staff “intervention,” a photo was emailed from the congressman’s Blackberry which showed Wu posing in a fuzzy tiger costume. The photo was sent his female staffers at around 1:30am on Saturday, October 30: His staff also believes in an effort to explain the photos, he faked emails using his children's screen name.

BBaggins06
02-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Can someone tell me why this isn't in the Politics & Religion section?

Helvis2012
02-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Can someone tell me why this isn't in the Politics & Religion section?

Maybe you should report this egregious act :geek:.