PDA

View Full Version : Skankfest in Brooklyn

Helvis2012
02-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Hey Everybody,
So, every few weeks I get bombarded with emails from people looking for information about the bi-monthly party in Brooklyn, Eden Underground. It's a private party in a residential part of Brooklyn, Park Slope and it's only a couple blocks away from the subway. There's a number to call and a recorded message gives you the address and date of the next party and attendees are welcome to bring their beverages.
Now in terms of the scene, suffice to say, that if the scene is truly Eden, thank God Adam and Eve were expelled. If you dig men in lingerie, the smell of mildew, like to be crowded into a pen full of thugs roaming about with their dicks in their hands than this is the party for you. Whenever someone gets into a little action, instantly a crowd surrounds the couple, who jerk off like they're in their own home as they watch.
The girl pictured would definitely be the hottest if she attended and all for the low, low price of $30. In short, a total waste of time....unless you like what is described above.
Enjoy.

Equalizer
02-26-2011, 07:27 AM
its a hairy guy with a wig...

Helvis2012
02-26-2011, 07:31 AM

And that's the kind of talent you'll find at Eden Underground.

Equalizer
02-26-2011, 07:39 AM
And that's the kind of talent you'll find at Eden Underground.

Im in NY this summer, where can I hook up with great looking TS, Natalia Ruiz like qualaty girls ?

amberskyi
02-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Im in NY this summer, where can I hook up with great looking TS, Natalia Ruiz like qualaty girls ?

eros.com

Helvis2012
02-26-2011, 08:22 AM

I can tell you where she definitely won't be....

scubaman
02-27-2011, 05:08 PM

eros.com

You can also visit any of the many parties that are run. Check the stickies and the posts. At the moment there are tranny parties every night but Sunday.

Boardwalkempire
02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
ya ill pass:anon

luvshemales
02-27-2011, 06:58 PM
I agree with Helvis assesment I have gone 3-4 times and although there are a few full TS there, it is mainly very casual CD's. The mildew smell in the basement is disgusting, it really is a dungeon that is used for other parties. The thug and pervert ratio is also pretty high and doesnt warrant the 2-3 pretty gals that do make it to the party at some part of the night.

Helvis2012
02-28-2011, 12:48 AM

Exactly :)