PDA

View Full Version : The Colts.... sigh

kink234
12-11-2005, 11:04 PM
The Colts are still undefeated and I hate it! They suck Payton Manning sucks and I just don't like them. And what really makes me mad is that they are trying to hand Payton the MVP when it's so obivious that LT
should recieve the award. And they are overrarated!! What do you all think about it.

NickTheQuick
12-12-2005, 01:32 AM
It's your opinion and I happen to disagree with most of it. The only thing you got right was the fact you realize that they are still undefeated. That will probably change though next week since the game against the bolts means nothing to the Colts as they wrapped up home-field all the way through. Even if Manning doesn't win the MVP this year, there are 3-4 other guys I would give it to before LT. He's bad ass but there are others having just as good (if not better) a year and are on better teams. I believe the MVP is usually from a playoff team and the Chargers will possibly miss the playoffs.

kink234
12-12-2005, 04:15 AM
You do have a point

blckhaze
12-12-2005, 09:03 AM
but you do have a point bout LT bein MVP, if he get the ball in the begining of the season, the chargers have a better chance to win a wild card. hes easily the second most important player to his team, with peyton being first.

Legend
12-12-2005, 01:42 PM
The Colts are still undefeated and I hate it! They suck Payton Manning sucks and I just don't like them. And what really makes me mad is that they are trying to hand Payton the MVP when it's so obivious that LT
should recieve the award. And they are overrarated!! What do you all think about it.

Fucking hater.

kink234
12-12-2005, 11:30 PM
I would not call it hating just , critism. My critism of Manning is because to me he isn't the reason they are winning it's the defense. Plus, they never performed well in the playoffs. Now the Colts are damn good, but I just believe they are overrated.
And besides the team you think is going to win in the NFL never wins.

Legend
12-16-2005, 11:02 AM
I would not call it hating just , critism. My critism of Manning is because to me he isn't the reason they are winning it's the defense. Plus, they never performed well in the playoffs. Now the Colts are damn good, but I just believe they are overrated.
And besides the team you think is going to win in the NFL never wins.

I think their offense is ranked 1 and there defence is 4th.

blckhaze
01-16-2006, 08:01 AM
well for all the colts haters, you got your wish. Pittsburg beat up on the colts. they ALMOST gave it away on the bettis fumble, but Vanderjack(?) shanked a 47 yrd. FG at the end. I myself wanted the colts to win, not cause i liked the, but for Tony Dungy. He did a great job this year, and I was routing for him.

Legend
01-16-2006, 07:50 PM
well for all the colts haters, you got your wish. Pittsburg beat up on the colts. they ALMOST gave it away on the bettis fumble, but Vanderjack(?) shanked a 47 yrd. FG at the end. I myself wanted the colts to win, not cause i liked the, but for Tony Dungy. He did a great job this year, and I was routing for him.

Oh well there is always next year.

Tom_Brady
01-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Unbelieveable choke job...with the way cleared for them to get to the Super Bowl and it fell apart.

good luck next year.