Boardwalkempire
02-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Who wants to kill some time?

http://tinychat.com/hungangels5

~BB~

Did you miss me? I love fucking with you :banana:

Felicia Katt
02-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Bella banned me from chat. I said nothing to her. I said nothing against her. I never speak to her or of her. I've turned the other cheek to all the shit she has repeatedly flung at me online and have never responded in kind. She was first in the room, so she was the moderator and had the power to do that. But not the right.

I won't speak any further on this and certainly won't address anything she might say on this subject. But thought people should know.

FK

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Bella banned me from chat. I said nothing to her. I said nothing against her. I never speak to her or of her. I've turned the other cheek to all the shit she has repeatedly flung at me online and have never responded in kind. She was first in the room, so she was the moderator and had the power to do that. But not the right.

I won't speak any further on this and certainly won't address anything she might say on this subject. But thought people should know.

FK

Actually, it was an accident. You showed up as a guest in my window and you were idle for a while. I don't like lurkers. I checked and the ban list is clear. I'm really sorry. I know you think I did it on purpose because I gave you a hard time earlier, but I was really just messing around. Please come back and join us.

~BB~

Felicia Katt
02-25-2011, 11:20 AM
I know I said I wouldn't respond, but I guess that makes us both liars. I was banned on purpose, right after I said how are you to Natasha in the room. And I am still banned. If you want to ban me, you have the power, but don't pretend you exercised it by accident. And don't pretend you corrected that mistake, when you did nothing of the sort.

FK

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Actually, it was an accident. You showed up as a guest in my window and you were idle for a while. I don't like lurkers. I checked and the ban list is clear. I'm really sorry. I know you think I did it on purpose because I gave you a hard time earlier, but I was really just messing around. Please come back and join us.

~BB~

http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

Boardwalkempire
02-25-2011, 11:37 AM
http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

I dont get it

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
I know I said I wouldn't respond, but I guess that makes us both liars. I was banned on purpose, right after I said how are you to Natasha in the room. And I am still banned. If you want to ban me, you have the power, but don't pretend you exercised it by accident. And don't pretend you corrected that mistake, when you did nothing of the sort.

FK

I'm telling you what happened and I'm not going to try to force you to believe it. I cleared the ban list. If it still wouldn't let you in it's a technical glitch that will clear itself up by the next time we use the chat. You should also be able to rejoin using another browser if you would like to do so now. Natasha and a few other people are still there.

So I fucked up and I even told you how so. I'm sorry. :oops:

But Seanchai can just go fuck himself because he has no clue what he's talking about. :lol:

~BB~

Felicia Katt
02-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Its now been over an hour since I was banned and over half an hour since it was supposedly lifted and I am still banned. If you wanted to ban me, Bella, you had the power this time but don't think you can do so in freedom from the disapproval of others by lying about what you did "by mistake" or by lying further about how you corrected it.

if you want to be a bitch, be one, but at least be an honest one.

FK

Boardwalkempire
02-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Dam you shemales must be on your period.

I wish you guys could see from the outside looking in about the the stupid shit you guys are fighting about...

HILARIOUS :anon

Infern0
02-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Its now been over an hour since I was banned and over half an hour since it was supposedly lifted and I am still banned. If you wanted to ban me, Bella, you had the power this time but don't think you can do so in freedom from the disapproval of others by lying about what you did "by mistake" or by lying further about how you corrected it.

FK

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1877074_o.gif

DAMN!

Boardwalkempire
02-25-2011, 11:50 AM

FK

But your right the list is not clear..The bitch bella blocked me to

Felicia Katt
02-25-2011, 11:50 AM
and so we are clear on this convenient "glitch", I have tried logging in on two different computers and two different browsers on each computer and am still banned. if you assumed I would continue to ignore you, as I have done for the last several months, and you would get away with it, you were wrong. Only I shut me up.

FK

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 11:51 AM

FK

For the last time, I didn't ban you on purpose; I thought you were a lurker because my window said you were a guest, not a user. I didn't even know that this happened until someone brought up your post in the room. Ask Natasha. I had no idea what happened and I responded here immediately. If I wanted to be a bitch, I would most certainly do it to your face. Insult my integrity again and it's precisely what I'll do.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 11:53 AM
But your right the list is not clear..The bitch bella blocked me to

You liar! I'm not even in the room to ban anyone! I have to go now. The stench of desperation is overpowering. :lol:

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-25-2011, 11:56 AM
You liar! I'm not even in the room to ban anyone! I have to go now. The stench of desperation is overpowering. :lol:

~BB~

Oh Im sorry I thought you blocked me because no one was on there.

Srry

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 12:19 PM
For the last time, I didn't ban you on purpose; I thought you were a lurker because my window said you were a guest, not a user. If I wanted to be a bitch, I would most certainly do it to your face. Insult my integrity again and it's precisely what I'll do.

~BB~

Bella by your standards you are protesting too much ... so therefore must be GUILTY of what you are accused of? :Bowdown:

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Bella by your standards you are protesting too much ... so therefore must be GUILTY of what you are accused of? :Bowdown:

The fuck?! I don't think you're guilty simply because you protest. I think you're guilty when you protest with flat denials and no affirmative defenses. And I'm not protesting a damn thing. I gave my side of the story. Felicia can believe it or not and frankly I don't care either way. She's not my friend. :geek:

Besides, it cracks me up how badly you want to find a crack in my integrity. Please keep wasting your time. :lol:

Luv yaz! xoxo

~BB~

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 12:29 PM
The fuck?! I don't think you're guilty simply because you protest. I think you're guilty when you protest with flat denials and no affirmative defenses. And I'm not protesting a damn thing. I gave my side of the story. Felicia can believe it or not and frankly I don't care either way. She's not my friend. :geek:

Besides, it cracks me up how badly you want to find a crack in my integrity. Please keep wasting your time. :lol:

Luv yaz! xoxo

~BB~

" I think you're guilty when you protest with flat denials and no affirmative defenses. And I'm not protesting a damn thing. I gave my side of the story. Felicia can believe it or not and frankly I don't care either way. She's not my friend."

Well said. You hypocrite. One rule for Bella and another for the everyone else. You don't have real integrity - but you are cracked.
Thanks for the morning fun!

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 12:31 PM
" I think you're guilty when you protest with flat denials and no affirmative defenses. And I'm not protesting a damn thing. I gave my side of the story. Felicia can believe it or not and frankly I don't care either way. She's not my friend."

Well said. You hypocrite. One rule for Bella and another for the everyone else. You don't have real integrity - but you are cracked.
Thanks for the morning fun!

I have no affirmative defense because I admitted my mistake and apologized for it. Seriously. You might want to get tested for mental defect if you don't see that.

Good nite, fat man. :)

~BB~

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I have no affirmative defense because I admitted my mistake and apologized for it. Seriously. You might want to get tested for either Down Syndrome or clinical psychopathology if you don't see that.

Good nite, fat man. :)

~BB~

Wow ... getting personal now talking about my physical size, how unlike you Bella? Rattled?
... and making poor taste jokes about Down Syndrome ... shame shame,

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Wow ... getting personal now talking about my physical size, how unlike you Bella? Rattled?
... and making poor taste jokes about Down Syndrome ... shame shame,

Yeah, the Down Syndrome joke was a bit much. I'd never want to insult the Down Syndrome community by implying that you're a member of their ranks, so I edited my post accordingly.

And I'm not rattled. I'm just doing what I always do; I'm telling the truth: you're fat. Oh, and ugly. I almost forgot about ugly. :geek:

~BB~

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
you're fat. Oh, and ugly. I almost forgot about ugly. :geek:

~BB~

Yet what does any of that have to do with, anything? I'm not a model nor do I try to be?

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 12:45 PM
Yet what does any of that have to do with, anything? I'm not a model nor do I try to be?

Are you serious? Do you Brits not understand sarcasm? :?

~BB~

Infern0
02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
Why has world war 3 broken out over a dumb ass chatroom?

~BB~

Don't mess with the brits girlie :-)

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Why has world war 3 broken out over a dumb ass chatroom?

Don't mess with the brits girlie :-)

Because Felicia's playing the good little solider for Seanchai, dramatically declaring herself a victim of a mass conspiracy to ban her because, presumably, she's affiliated with him... so that Seanchai can attempt to erode my integrity by accusing me of hypocrisy. I really appreciate their failed efforts. They certainly validate my position as a respected leader around here. Thanks guys! You've been a terrific help. :Bowdown:

~BB~

Infern0
02-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Because Felicia's playing the good little solider for Seanchai, dramatically declaring herself a victim of a mass conspiracy to ban her because, presumably, she's affiliated with him... so that Seanchai can attempt to erode my integrity by accusing me of hypocrisy. I really appreciate their failed efforts. They certainly validate my position as a respected leader around here. Thanks guys! You've been a terrific help. :Bowdown:

~BB~

I was in the chatroom, and bella was trying to keep the annoying trolls out, it got quite confusing, and it took me a little time to get in there at the start, plus it was laggy as shit so i see no reason not to take her at her word that it was an accident.

and it aint worth crying over anyways

bridgetbbyxo
02-25-2011, 12:58 PM

Infern0
02-25-2011, 01:02 PM

i know, right?

dderek123
02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Bella you are the "Princess Vespa" do you own a vespa?

Infern0
02-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Bella you are the "Princess Vespa" do you own a vespa?

my money is on it being a spaceballs reference

GroobySteven
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM

~BB~

Perfectly well. Maybe you need to learn how and when it's appropriate to be used.

Yeah you're validated Bella ... irrelevant as usual.

Felicia Katt
02-25-2011, 02:12 PM
Your integrity on this matter should have been no more insulted by my posts than my intelligence should have been by yours. I was going to let it go, much the way I have let all of your past shit go, but not when you turn around and directly insult my integrity after declaring yours to be inviolate.

I'll accept your apology but not your apoplexy when I'm not playing the victim here but actually was one. You banned me. You admitted as much. I did nothing to provoke or warrant it. You can't claim I did. You say you unbanned me. It didn't happen. Those are the facts. I'm no one's soldier no matter how much ammunition such an undisputed set of circumstances may provide.

I'm not claiming a conspiracy. You are. You assert you somehow thought I was a guest and lurker, when I was a named user and had just chatted in the room and that as result of that misunderstanding, you mistakenly banned me. You then allege that you remedied that mistake but some glitch on Tinychat, kept the ban in effect and me out of the room until everyone left it and it closed. If your version suggests a conspiracy by you it does so on its own without any advocacy by me. For you to then claim my telling people I was banned by you was somehow part of a greater conspiracy against you is totally without any suggestion of fact.

Its hard to take someone at their word, when so many of them are twisted or unsupported like that. I've no doubt you will respond to this since you have to have the last word. But in this case, that last word should be one of contrition, not contradiction.

FK

Sparky Snakeden
02-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Felicia Katt knows her shit! I missed you at the club tonight!

jesus bella why causin so much shit on HA threads. I've been hearing from alot of the top tgirls don't come on Hung Angels cause your on here, there all on Hung Devils, fun there check it out, oh wait you were banned! well better for everyone else then!

Infern0
02-25-2011, 02:45 PM
let it die before someone gets hurt.

BellaBellucci
02-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Your integrity on this matter should have been no more insulted by my posts than my intelligence should have been by yours. I was going to let it go, much the way I have let all of your past shit go, but not when you turn around and directly insult my integrity after declaring yours to be inviolate.

I'll accept your apology but not your apoplexy when I'm not playing the victim here but actually was one. You banned me. You admitted as much. I did nothing to provoke or warrant it. You can't claim I did. You say you unbanned me. It didn't happen. Those are the facts. I'm no one's soldier no matter how much ammunition such an undisputed set of circumstances may provide.

I'm not claiming a conspiracy. You are. You assert you somehow thought I was a guest and lurker, when I was a named user and had just chatted in the room and that as result of that misunderstanding, you mistakenly banned me. You then allege that you remedied that mistake but some glitch on Tinychat, kept the ban in effect and me out of the room until everyone left it and it closed. If your version suggests a conspiracy by you it does so on its own without any advocacy by me. For you to then claim my telling people I was banned by you was somehow part of a greater conspiracy against you is totally without any suggestion of fact.

Its hard to take someone at their word, when so many of them are twisted or unsupported like that. I've no doubt you will respond to this since you have to have the last word. But in this case, that last word should be one of contrition, not contradiction.

FK

My 8-year old has a thicker skin than you. I told you my side of the story, I apologized, I went to sleep, and you're still hammering on me. Grow up Big Bird. Seriously. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm done. :geek:

As far as 'conspiracy' claims, don't blame me, blame your (ignorantly) fearless leader who showed up almost immediately upon your compaint. Yeah, two against one. That's fair. But I'm used to it. That's just the way Grooby gets down.

~BB~

Boardwalkempire
02-26-2011, 12:06 AM
I was in the chatroom, and bella was trying to keep the annoying trolls out, it got quite confusing, and it took me a little time to get in there at the start, plus it was laggy as shit so i see no reason not to take her at her word that it was an accident.

and it aint worth crying over anyways

I agree

dderek123
02-26-2011, 04:09 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rzJHDdHabLw/SZ1jvzCXJkI/AAAAAAAABus/Z832YgxnFXw/s400/crying+baby.jpg

BellaBellucci
02-26-2011, 06:59 AM
*bump*

http://tinychat.com/hungangels5

And yes, Felicia is invited.

~BB~

hippifried
02-26-2011, 08:56 AM
for some reason, I lose the bottom of the window. the part where you type your messages. makes whole thing kind of useless.

dreamon
02-26-2011, 12:23 PM
I was in this chat room and I don't think Felicia was banned on purpose! I want to stay out of any argument but I'm just giving my opinion. It was a friendly chat and even though Bella and Felicia don't get along, when Felicia had a nickname Bella was nice to her and didn't ban her or anything. I had a good time getting to know Bella, John, infern0 and Natasha better.

BBaggins06
02-26-2011, 11:46 PM
for some reason, I lose the bottom of the window. the part where you type your messages. makes whole thing kind of useless.

That happened to me on two separate browsers. Once I re-booted my computer, everything went back to normal.

BTW, like Daemon & infern0, I saw what happened and it was just like Bella said it was. For some reason, you lost your ID and appeared as a guest, Felicia. I specifically remember seeing the Banned:guest2746whatever and wondering who it was. And there is a glitch where you can't get back in the room after you get banned. I know, it's happened to me once or twice before.

So I think Steven owes Bella an apology.

BellaBellucci
02-27-2011, 02:50 AM
The truth is an affirmative defense to 'slander.' Thanks guys. Steven's been trying to catch me being hypocritical for a while and it looks like he's starting to get desperate. He knows I get away with the things that I do because I have plenty of integrity to spare and he wants it to stop. It's no surprise he and Felicia would harp on this incident the way they did, and although I'm used to being attacked like this, I also really appreciate the support. :yingyang:

~BB~

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 06:52 AM
The truth is an affirmative defense to 'slander.' Thanks guys. Steven's been trying to catch my being hypocritical for a while and it looks like he's starting to get desperate. He knows I get away with the things that I do because I have plenty of integrity to spare and he wants it to stop. It's no surprise he and Felicia would harp on this incident they way they did, and although I'm used to being attacked like this, I also really appreciate the support. :yingyang:

~BB~

Geezus get over it bitch. You lost now move on and stop stalking Steven

BLKGSXR
02-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Yall some fools that said BUMP! in chat dont worry no "glitches" or "banning" will happen tonight.

Mia Mastrianni
02-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Night all. I'm sure Bella will be entertaining you with her feeble attempts at intelligence for the rest of the night while the rest of us are sleeping. What's entertaining to me is that she won't even know she's alone. Sweet dreams Infern0.

Mia Mastrianni
02-28-2011, 01:30 AM
I heard Bella accidentally banned herself last nite