PDA

View Full Version : Being eaten out

thumper_kicks
02-23-2011, 07:17 PM
When my gf was eating out my ass the other day she commented that my ass tastes the same as the taste of a vagina, so I licked her finger and it really did taste just like vagina - strong and pungent but sweet. There is nothing wrong with her vagina, could there be something wrong with my ass? how can my ass taste good if all I did was douche it clean with water? Does anyone have the same issue? Do people here like the taste of a cleaned out ass?

phobun
02-23-2011, 07:34 PM
When my gf was eating out my ass the other day she commented that my ass tastes the same as the taste of a vagina, so I licked her finger and it really did taste just like vagina - strong and pungent but sweet. There is nothing wrong with her vagina, could there be something wrong with my ass? how can my ass taste good if all I did was douche it clean with water? Does anyone have the same issue? Do people here like the taste of a cleaned out ass?

This is repulsive.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM
You did WHAT????:yayo::yayo::yayo:

innocentbychoice
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM

Your ass is clean and you think it is a problem. Do you want it to taste like shit?:confused:

Merkurie
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Asspussy?

Jericho
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Stop sticking fish up yer arse!

bridgetbbyxo
02-23-2011, 08:55 PM
wtf your are a disgusting fag

rockabilly
02-23-2011, 09:07 PM

betts
02-23-2011, 09:08 PM
rofl.

LibertyHarkness
02-23-2011, 09:44 PM
maybe she fingered her snatch first then fingered your hole abit to get it loosen up? then licked it perhaps?

hey dont knock it if your ass tastes/smells good thats a pretty rare thing for a guy to be honest as most men have horrid arseholes .

GroobySteven
02-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Your girlfriend has a cock doesn't she?
I've some news for you ... that ain't no pussy!

onmyknees
02-24-2011, 05:21 AM
maybe she fingered her snatch first then fingered your hole abit to get it loosen up? then licked it perhaps?

hey dont knock it if your ass tastes/smells good thats a pretty rare thing for a guy to be honest as most men have horrid arseholes .

Don't disagree, but anybody making a post like is probably cleaning his ass with leaves and grass gorilla style ! LMAO

Infern0
02-24-2011, 05:32 AM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1877074/ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

BluegrassCat
02-24-2011, 05:38 AM
The level of hate & homophobia on this site is staggering sometimes. To answer your question, I love rimming my gf's ass after a shower. It does taste different from her snatch but, in general, clean skin tastes the same.

nicebrn
02-24-2011, 07:51 AM
http://potshot.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/sisko-facepalm.jpg
wtfbbq?

Okay, I'll take this thread at least halfway seriously now (though I almost laughed my ass into a stroke after reading innocent's post).

No, absolutely nothing tastes like vagina but vagina.

Yes, I do enjoy the taste of a cleaned ass...because nothing kills my mood faster than the smell of shit, whether it's on my fun parts or theirs.

arnie666
02-24-2011, 08:12 AM
A real mans ass should taste of shit not pussy. And you douche it as well so you are obviously experienced in being a complete faggot.

If your girlfriend will not eat an ass that has been on the go all day, bin her .

thumper_kicks
02-24-2011, 08:22 AM
first of all a big thank you to those like liberty (luv you!) who gave a considered response to my question.

as for Bridgetbbyxo - i may be young but you are immature and your behaviour on this and many other threads is repulsive. you demean yourself with your actions and you should get help to deal with whatever it is that makes you such an angry person.

Helvis2012
02-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Pretty gross. But hey, to each his own.

natina
02-24-2011, 01:00 PM
if you got a sweet ass/sugar in your ass

you got diabetes

ts pussy on a diabetic has sugar in it