PDA

View Full Version : Going to Rio for Carnaval

am2010
02-22-2011, 01:45 AM
So I'm off to Rio on Thursday for two weeks.

I've already looked up the girls on riorelax and malicia and arranged to meet the lovely Natasha Rusthy at her flat on Friday...she's charging me R200 ($120) to meet her in her flat in Copacabana.

Can I get a better deal than this? Does it pay to haggle? What are the street girls like? Bear in mind that I won't be able to take them back to my own room - I'm sharing with a friend who doesn't know, so I'd need to go back to theirs.

Any recommendations? Any girls in Rio reading this?

acdaddy69
02-22-2011, 01:51 AM
always wanted to go there...I was waiting for the world cup..waiting no more heading next year at this time for carnaval...cant wait...

Martin C.
02-22-2011, 03:09 AM
you don't need to spend money to get a tgirl. But if you want to (...) .

So, if you are to be in carnival don't miss the "Gala gay" ... it's in the last night ... tuesday ... men , you are going to find the hottest Tgirls in the world in the same place and in the same time ...

maybe me and my tgirlfriend would go to Rio too , I'll keep you in touch ...

see ya !

Richctdude
02-22-2011, 07:50 AM
IM jealous!!!!

Louie Damazo
02-22-2011, 01:53 PM
So I'm off to Rio on Thursday for two weeks.

I've already looked up the girls on riorelax and malicia and arranged to meet the lovely Natasha Rusthy at her flat on Friday...she's charging me R200 ($120) to meet her in her flat in Copacabana.

Can I get a better deal than this? Does it pay to haggle? What are the street girls like? Bear in mind that I won't be able to take them back to my own room - I'm sharing with a friend who doesn't know, so I'd need to go back to theirs.

Any recommendations? Any girls in Rio reading this?

You re in good hands, the experience i have with Natasha is great, nice baby and very sexy. 200 is the usual but is good money then u need have best service

Enjoy your trip, dude. Rio is great this time of year, so hot for me but i love my city

Good luck

ELSAPO
02-22-2011, 03:41 PM
go to your pharmacy and stock up on condoms bro. Rio is cool I have been there twice but the HIV is running rapid there.

dante
02-22-2011, 06:27 PM
go to the favelas to buy drugs and enjoy yourself

addicted
02-22-2011, 06:51 PM
bring stitches for your butt crack

dante
02-22-2011, 07:13 PM
buy a machine gun at the favelas

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 03:33 AM
Great collection of bullshits in sequence

1) Favelas now have small police stations (UPPs) and drug trafic and violence is SSSOOOO down now. Update yourself before talk things that u dont know

2) HIV is running fast ??? What are u talking about ??? Where your stats comes from ??? HIV prob is same all over the world, what is bad in brasil is bad in USA or Thailand. The same way u protect yourself in your country u do in Brasil or some other place.

:loser:

amberskyi
02-23-2011, 04:23 AM

1) Favelas now have small police stations (UPPs) and drug trafic and violence is SSSOOOO down now. Update yourself before talk things that u dont know

2) HIV is running fast ??? What are u talking about ??? Where your stats comes from ??? HIV prob is same all over the world, what is bad in brasil is bad in USA or Thailand. The same way u protect yourself in your country u do in Brasil or some other place.

actually sir maybe you should try to do some research:

"Brazil had an adult HIV prevalence between 0.3 and 0.6% at the end of 2009, but, because of its large overall population, this country accounts for nearly half of all people living with HIV in Latin America. In Brazil, heterosexual transmission, injecting drug use and sex between men account for roughly equal numbers of infections."

http://www.avert.org/aroundworld.htm

might want to double up on the condoms lol

sp fan
02-23-2011, 04:49 AM
why do these clowns have to hijack every brazil threads with these fake medical stats. This is exactly what they want to u to be scared and paniced at all times. Just like politicians always trying to scare you with fake wars and made up terrorists.

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 05:09 AM
why do these clowns have to hijack every brazil threads with these fake medical stats. This is exactly what they want to u to be scared and paniced at all times. Just like politicians always trying to scare you with fake wars and made up terrorists.

TTTHHHAAANNKKKSSS

Its funny see these posts. If i come here talking shit about USA ll be a massacre over my head.

We re talking about PROTECTION and this is the same in all over the world. When u read this looks like YES in Brasil lets use condoms guys, too dangerous but as soon come back home lets do lots of unprotected sex because here is so much safer

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a question (for real), i m NOT a narcotic experct, what type of drugs are injected? Heroine ??? LSD ??? Cocaine??? We dont have heroine and LSD here and cocaine is strong only in usual form , not liquid then read a post that tells that In Brazil, heterosexual transmission, injecting drug use and sex between men account for roughly equal numbers of infections is just a bad taste joke

amberskyi
02-23-2011, 05:31 AM
it has nothing to do with bashing another country.it has everything to do with not being ignorant to a problem.my family are immigrants from africa but that doesnt change the fact that hiv is an epidemic over there.
even in america some cities have higher hiv rates than others.
if people could get over their own biases and hang ups maybe some kind of difference could be made.information and education are the best ways we have at this time to fight this disease.
take it or chalk it up to another ignorant american talking out her ass...

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 05:36 AM
I m NOT here for fight, i really apreciate this space but see a post that tells brasil has lots of transmissions with injected drugs is just ridiculous. Only this observation is enough for i see that its not a serious observation.

I m NOT telling here is perfect, is a terrible prob and its not exclusive of us but lets be a little more responsable about these things

;)

phobun
02-23-2011, 05:59 AM

That's classic

phobun
02-23-2011, 06:00 AM
Lots of pretty girls down there

amberskyi
02-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Lots of pretty girls down there

yea,brazil girls have crazy sex appeal.must be in the food or something lol

envivision
02-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Check out my girl Bianca !!!!!

She is in Rio till march 3

Helvis2012
02-23-2011, 07:20 AM

"drug traffic and violence is SSSOOOO down now..." Is that your definition of safe?

Also, AIDS is still a huge problem. Read the PDF detailing the 2010 report. Nearly one-third of all people living with AIDS in South America live in Brazil.

You're response seems a little disingenuous. :geek:

http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/global_health/aids/Countries/lac/brazil.html

GroobySteven
02-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Nearly one-third of all people living with AIDS in South America live in Brazil.

His response was perfect, maybe it's yours that is disingenuous? It doesn't matter how many people are HIV+ in Brazil compared to anywhere else.

If you are going to engage in sex with people you don't know, then you should be wearing a condom. Regardless of if you are visiting Brazil, Thailand, Africa or your neighbourhood bar. That's his point.

Boardwalkempire
02-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Simple. Just use a condom

Paulistano
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
"drug traffic and violence is SSSOOOO down now..." Is that your definition of safe?

Also, AIDS is still a huge problem. Read the PDF detailing the 2010 report. Nearly one-third of all people living with AIDS in South America live in Brazil.

http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/global_health/aids/Countries/lac/brazil.html

I don't feel safe in Rio. Violence is everywhere in that place. I will never put my feet on that city again in my life. Simple like that.

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 01:30 PM
I don't feel safe in Rio. Violence is everywhere in that place. I will never put my feet on that city again in my life. Simple like that.

Ohhh, when i think it ll stop. If u re REALLY paulistano (from Sao Paulo) cant tell anything about Rio. Violence in Sao paulo is big also but , come on, people, is a prob in all big cities in the world. Difference about violence in Rio and Sao Paulo is that Rio is always in news.

LibertyHarkness
02-23-2011, 01:33 PM
hell come to my city LONDON if you want to see some voilence on tap ... every day we got stabbings, beatings etc

Infern0
02-23-2011, 01:40 PM
hell come to my city LONDON if you want to see some voilence on tap ... every day we got stabbings, beatings etc

do you live near kensington?

some times i box at the dale youth boxing club there

Paulistano
02-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Ohhh, when i think it ll stop. If u re REALLY paulistano (from Sao Paulo) cant tell anything about Rio. Violence in Sao paulo is big also but , come on, people, is a prob in all big cities in the world. Difference about violence in Rio and Sao Paulo is that Rio is always in news.

You know exactly who I am and you know I’m from São Paulo.

You are not correct. Safety situations in Rio and São Paulo are totally different.

- In here we have violence problems like in any big city of the world, but situation is under control. In Rio the problem is out of control;

- We have twice population of Rio;

- We take care of our problems by ourselves, we don’t need National Army to manage our criminal problems, using money from all Brazilian citizens;

- São Paulo is not a touristic city. It’s an international place to make money. We don’t need to disclose our beauty or whatever, coz we just don’t have it; São Paulo doesn’t need to be “on news” like you said proudly, and it doesn’t need tourists to survive – it needs and it has business visitors;

- Rio has no condition to promote international tourism, coz it doesn’t have minimum safety infra structure to offer. But insanity of its people (vanity) insists on promoting that dangerous place to the world, putting in risk innocent lives and scratching Brazilian image around the world.

By the way, I said “I’m not gonna go to Rio anymore in my life”. This is me. Anyone can go there and have fun… Good luck!

Louie Damazo
02-23-2011, 06:31 PM
You know exactly who I am and you know I’m from São Paulo.

You are not correct. Safety situations in Rio and São Paulo are totally different.

- In here we have violence problems like in any big city of the world, but situation is under control. In Rio the problem is out of control;

- We have twice population of Rio;

- We take care of our problems by ourselves, we don’t need National Army to manage our criminal problems, using money from all Brazilian citizens;

- São Paulo is not a touristic city. It’s an international place to make money. We don’t need to disclose our beauty or whatever, coz we just don’t have it; São Paulo doesn’t need to be “on news” like you said proudly, and it doesn’t need tourists to survive – it needs and it has business visitors;

- Rio has no condition to promote international tourism, coz it doesn’t have minimum safety infra structure to offer. But insanity of its people (vanity) insists on promoting that dangerous place to the world, putting in risk innocent lives and scratching Brazilian image around the world.

By the way, I said “I’m not gonna go to Rio anymore in my life”. This is me. Anyone can go there and have fun… Good luck!

See

Different visions here. I LIVE in Rio and i look SSSOOOO gringo that its normal expect i can be a great target but...NEVER HAPPEN ANY PROB WITH ME.

Lucky ?! Of course that in some dose but fact is, in big cities u just need know places that need avoid. Nothing happens with me because i never try walk in a favela 3 am .

Point here is, doesnt matter where u are, u just need know where u can go and where avoid go, simple !!!

If u re happy with Sao Paulo , matte, good for u. i m happy in Rio AND in Sao Paulo enjoying best of both places without have those groundless prejudice .

In time, all these posts are not helping the guy that create the topíc. I think better we just come back to posts that can be good for him.

Cheers

Helvis2012
02-23-2011, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=seanchai;884945]His response was perfect, maybe it's yours that is disingenuous? It doesn't matter how many people are HIV+ in Brazil compared to anywhere else.

You're a nit wit. Whatever you say.

Stavros
02-23-2011, 08:02 PM
Apart from the stunningly obvious point made by Seanchai about covering up when having sex, I would rather hear about the Carnival season and its realities than arguments about crime -put it in another thread or start another one where Paulinos can whine about Janeiros and vice versa.

Helvis2012
02-23-2011, 08:07 PM
It sure looks like a wild scene.

addicted
02-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I would like to hear more about carnival and pictures. these thread hijackers are idiots. fuck your bogus links and your condom comments. sad to see this thread is now sao paulo vs rio who are enemies always.

envivision
02-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Both Rio and Sampa SUCK.

Belo Horizonte is the best place in Brasil to visit and meet hot trannies.

russtafa
02-24-2011, 07:08 AM
Be very careful it's a heavy crime rate in rio

addicted
02-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Be very careful it's a heavy crime rate in rio

here we go again. there are a lot of great white sharks in australia waters also.

LibertyHarkness
02-24-2011, 12:24 PM
just take chuck norris with you .....

RachelNETV
02-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Sooo jealous wish I was going - have a great time xxx

ronaldo73
03-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Would anyone pictures of carnivals? 2011?

Louie Damazo
03-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Both Rio and Sampa SUCK.

Belo Horizonte is the best place in Brasil to visit and meet hot trannies.

SWEET !!!

Some of best brazilian t-girls are from MINAS GERAIS (Belo Horizonte is the capital)

Lovely city and wonderfull people, u never ll feel better than there outside home

tsdvdman
03-10-2011, 02:05 AM
Joey Silvera and Buttman did a few Rio Carnival Tgirl party videos similar to this one. They were crazy!! Does anyone know if there is anything like this out recently?