PDA

View Full Version : silicone injections in the chest good or bad?

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 01:43 PM
so i have a friend considering getting slilcone injections in the chest. good? bad? any info? i heard its really just a CHEAP alternative to actually getting implants. true?

AlwaysAda
02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
looks too lumpy to me..

archie8132
02-21-2011, 05:14 PM
As your name implies, that is exactly what could happen to you.

bte
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Surprise that Natina has answered this question yet.

phobun
02-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Surprise that Natina has answered this question yet.

I think Natina has been sent to virtual heaven to join its sister TSBrenda and bros like KIR. Natina's warts attack thread also seems to have been vaporized.

bte
02-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I think Natina has been sent to virtual heaven to join its sister TSBrenda and bros like KIR. Natina's warts attack thread also seems to have been vaporized.

That thread was gross though.

phobun
02-21-2011, 06:59 PM
That thread was gross though.

It was total convergence of gross, stupid and mean.

Natina could single-handedly hold back the singularity.

SunshyneMonroe
02-21-2011, 09:26 PM
i would say no i got sil then had to get it taken out and then get implants

giovanni_hotel
02-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Silicone accidentally leaking into the heart muscle??

Good or bad??

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 10:49 PM
looks too lumpy to me..

:iagree: ive even felt someone who had the injections in their chest. it felt all lumpy inside like someone just stuffed a bunch of rocks in there. it looked like the sil was actually migrating out of the chest cavity headed for the stomach!:hide-1:

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 10:51 PM
As your name implies, that is exactly what could happen to you.

wow that makes alot of sense!:iagree:

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 10:54 PM
i would say no i got sil then had to get it taken out and then get implants

thats wonderful, im so happy for you. so what would your advice be to girls who still have it floating in their chest?

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 10:55 PM
silicone accidentally leaking into the heart muscle??

Good or bad??

great point

Bobzz
02-21-2011, 11:22 PM
It's a bad, very bad idea. First, it's dangerous because of the materials and the manner in which the silicone is injected (typically, it's a done in a back-room or hotel room by non-medical personnel fly by nighters). Second, during the injection proper the silicone can and often does leak into the blood stream where it can cause embolisms and death; third, if the first two aren't bad enough, the silicone can encapsulate and literally choke off blood supply to healthy tissue and cause necrosis in the short term. Even if none of this happens immediately, the silicone does tend to migrate and reposition itself in other parts of the body, like the legs and feet (gravity's a bitch!). Fourth, over time the silicone get hardened and lumpy and in many cases, the body will attempt to reject the silicone which can begin an immunological response and will eventually begin the immuno-compromise cascade increasing the person's susceptibility to opportunistic infections. If the individual in question is a sex trade worker, the likelihood of being unable to fight off and acquire a sexually transmitted disease increases substantially. Personally, I won't even see a girl if she's had silicone, I just assume that she's gotten cut-rate medical care and doesn't really care about her health (or mine). Fifth (if I'm tracking the numbers correctly), many of the girls who I have seen in the past, their tits were reddened, nipples inverted and they were as hard as rocks, not at all like real breasts or even implants. I'm sure there are other reasons like the difficulty in removing this crap but anyone who is thinking of silicone in any part of their body is, simply put, a fucking lunatic.

losemybreath
02-21-2011, 11:31 PM
It's a bad, very bad idea. First, it's dangerous because of the materials and the manner in which the silicone is injected (typically, it's a done in a back-room or hotel room by non-medical personnel fly by nighters). Second, during the injection proper the silicone can and often does leak into the blood stream where it can cause embolisms and death; third, if the first two aren't bad enough, the silicone can encapsulate and literally choke off blood supply to healthy tissue and cause necrosis in the short term. Even if none of this happens immediately, the silicone does tend to migrate and reposition itself in other parts of the body, like the legs and feet (gravity's a bitch!). Fourth, over time the silicone get hardened and lumpy and in many cases, the body will attempt to reject the silicone which can begin an immunological response and will eventually begin the immuno-compromise cascade increasing the person's susceptibility to opportunistic infections. If the individual in question is a sex trade worker, the likelihood of being unable to fight off and acquire a sexually transmitted disease increases substantially. Personally, I won't even see a girl if she's had silicone, I just assume that she's gotten cut-rate medical care and doesn't really care about her health (or mine). Fifth (if I'm tracking the numbers correctly), many of the girls who I have seen in the past, their tits were reddened, nipples inverted and they were as hard as rocks, not at all like real breasts or even implants. I'm sure there are other reasons like the difficulty in removing this crap but anyone who is thinking of silicone in any part of their body is, simply put, a fucking lunatic.

wow thats a real and harsh to many girls statement! its somewhat eye opening.. i however do not particulatly agree with it in the chest

Merkurie
02-22-2011, 01:28 AM
Does it even sound like a good idea?

SunshyneMonroe
02-22-2011, 01:31 AM
bad i got them and had to pay to get it taken out and get implants just get a boob job looks wayyyyyy better

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Does it even sound like a good idea?

not at all. you know i see a regular "girl" here who always posts pics of herself occasionally and i see comments like sexy sexy! or "hottie" or "beautiful pics" and im think to myself, are these alt accounts to give them self compliments or do guys really support this MONSTROSITY! :confused:

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 01:35 AM
bad i got them and had to pay to get it taken out and get implants just get a boob job looks wayyyyyy better

sunshyne i admire that about you. you're not some CHEAP BITCH walking around with bacon grease in their FLAT, NON HORMONIZED, male chest cavity. i respect you for that :Bowdown:

SunshyneMonroe
02-22-2011, 02:12 AM
sunshyne i admire that about you. you're not some CHEAP BITCH walking around with bacon grease in their FLAT, NON HORMONIZED, male chest cavity. i respect you for that :Bowdown:

yes i cant walk around at 40 with no implants sill is just bad for your body i see alot of girls with there whole body full of home depo sill

amberskyi
02-22-2011, 02:15 AM
i would never put sil in ANY part of my body

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 02:20 AM
yes i cant walk around at 40 with no implants sill is just bad for your body i see alot of girls with there whole body full of home depo sill

yes girl, some of these hoes are are just too BROKE to afford a real LEGIT pair of breasts. they walk around like they are the shit yet they dont even have implants or any real work. in my opinion NO GIRL without implants can say shes better than another with implants. implants = real work real determination & real money making capability!

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 02:21 AM
i would never put sil in ANY part of my body

smart and you're pretty too so implants will work fine for you. SILICONE INJECTIONS are not the answer.

SunshyneMonroe
02-22-2011, 02:22 AM
yes girl, some of these hoes are are just too BROKE to afford a real LEGIT pair of breasts. they walk around like they are the shit yet they dont even have implants or any real work. in my opinion NO GIRL without implants can say shes better than another with implants. implants = real work real determination & real money making capability!

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 03:42 AM
yes, it is confirmed. walking around with silicone injections in your chest cavity thinking you shit on hoes with your horrible botched body and nightmare inducing face, is not a good look.. not at all.

Merkurie
02-22-2011, 04:13 AM
It is possible to grow actual breasts.

losemybreath
02-22-2011, 04:16 AM
It is possible to grow actual breasts.

yes, by taking female hormones. the longer and earlier the better. many girls were not fortunate enough to get their hormones at an early age. :geek:

Nowhere
02-22-2011, 05:45 AM
I don't see any reason why ANY girl should do that. It's not effective. It doesn't look real. And, it's deadly. A girl could earn enough money for (cheap) implants at McDonalds over the course of months. I don't get it.