PDA

View Full Version : Vo's Beautiful Cock

Lavonne
12-11-2005, 05:59 AM
I still say Vo has the most beautiful cock in all TGirldom. Does anyone know or have some idea what it measures?

Daren
12-11-2005, 07:22 AM
wow...that is definately a great looking cock...not sure on the size

Hugh Jarrod
12-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Don't really care about the size, but I love Vo.

Jack59
12-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Vo has said it's 9 and a half inches. :D

And needs to cum at least twice a day or her balls start to ache something awful. :shock:

You gotta love a girl like that. :D

sinjin
12-12-2005, 11:17 PM
i have seen a photo shot with vo, where she is holding a ruler, she is 9in in the pic.. she might be cheating in the pic (holding ruler down near pushed back balls) but she is really close to 9in , wish more girls would do this kind of shot, (i dont care if they have 9in or 4in i just think its a hot photo shot

Lavonne
12-13-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm not wild about size just for the sake of size but i do find size and comparisons interesting. As I've said before the biggest isnt always the best or the most beautiful I think two TGirls cock to cock is absolutely breathtaking and sadly there isnt much of it to be seen as far as I know.

Lavonne

General124
12-13-2005, 02:32 AM
Vo is by far my favorite shemale in the industry right now (with Jade a close second). I only wish she had a website.

Lavonne
12-13-2005, 04:06 AM
She's also one of the most aggressive when paired up with a GG or another TGirl and I really like that a lot.

General124
12-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Yea, but the end product is perfect.

sinjin
12-13-2005, 08:49 PM
i would love to do a size comparison with say neff, just to see the size difference, and would love to see girls like vanity and gia or vicki and mia or allanah do a size comparison .. those would be hot photot shoots..

Lavonne
12-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Oh I think that would be the most exciting video or photoshoot ever, and especially if you had them do some cockhead to cockhead "whose is harder" type duel and finished it off with a lying on their sides mutual bj to see which one could make the other cum first.

I seriously think that would sell more VHS or DVD than you can even imagine, but I seriously doubt we'll ever see such a thing because there are some tremendous egoes involved as well as some very good money at stake. Losing would not only severely injure the loser's pride but could very well end up affecting her income. Very exciting to think about though isn't it?

Lavonne.

jbo700
12-18-2005, 01:10 AM
deleted

Darkwing Duck
12-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh I think that would be the most exciting video or photoshoot ever, and especially if you had them do some cockhead to cockhead "whose is harder" type duel and finished it off with a lying on their sides mutual bj to see which one could make the other cum first.

I seriously think that would sell more VHS or DVD than you can even imagine, but I seriously doubt we'll ever see such a thing because there are some tremendous egoes involved as well as some very good money at stake. Losing would not only severely injure the loser's pride but could very well end up affecting her income. Very exciting to think about though isn't it?

They could just match up the blatantly large girls with the tiny ones.

Mmmm. I would give up both of my legs for a video that had Kallea/Mariana Corboda, Olivia Love/Lauren DiKarlo, Lisa Kage/Sapphire comparisons. :twisted:

sinjin
12-20-2005, 09:28 PM
to me it wouldnt matter who was bigger (the pose it self is just hot) would love to see girls like vaniity and vicki,, maybe gia and danielle , neff and lisa kage together those pose of the girls together would just be soooo hot..