PDA

View Full Version : Will Be Visiting New Jersey Soon,I Need Some Info On Hair Removal Places! New Pics!!!

SweetnCuteTs
02-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Im Very Excited About Heading Up To New Jersey!! Iv Never Been That Far North!! Ill Be Visiting Sometime Soon!! I Havent Set The Exact Date But Its SOON!!

I Was Wondering If Any Of You TS Girls Know Of Any TS/TG Friendly Lazar Hair removal Places In The New Jersey Area(Preferably The Newark Area)? If Theirs Any Good Places To Go In New York Let Me Know Also!!

If You Could Help Me Id Really Appreciate It!!!

Here Is Some New Pics!!

xoxox Allanah

P.S. If I Have Any Fans In The NEW JERSEY/New York Area Id Love To Hear From You!!

Blazr63
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
My advice is to stay away from towns like Newark, Jersey City, and basically all areas that are within 20 minutes of NYC unless you like dirt and crime.

Jackal
02-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Lovely photos, you are a very cute girl, but yes, stay away from places like Newark

flabbybody
02-18-2011, 06:33 PM
My advice is to stay away from towns like Newark, Jersey City, and basically all areas that are within 20 minutes of NYC unless you like dirt and crime.
:yayo:
problem with the internet is that u never know if someone's trying for humor or is just plain dumb

SweetnCuteTs
02-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks! I Didnt Know That...Where Do You Recommend Staying At In New Jersey..I Dont Wanna Stay In New York But I Dont Want To Be In The Ghetto

SweetnCuteTs
02-18-2011, 06:40 PM
:yayo:
problem with the internet is that u never know if someone's trying for humor or is just plain dumb

I Dunno If Your Being A D*ck Kinda Sounds Like It..1st Off Iv Never Been To New Jersey So I Dont Know The Good Parts & Bad Parts...I Dont Want To Stay In NYC Because Its Expensive,But Plan On Going To The City.

flabbybody
02-18-2011, 07:09 PM
I was trying to make the point that Newark and JC are safe, fun, clean, and economical areas to stay when visiting our area. Like any big cities, there are certain sketchy areas to avoid but you can say that about any place in the USA. Many tourists save loads of cash by avoiding the trendy expensive hotels in Manhattan.
The girls on HA have mentioned the places in the Newark Airport vicinity as being ideal.
hopefully someone will chime in with specific recommendations

SweetnCuteTs
02-18-2011, 07:17 PM
I was trying to make the point that Newark and JC are safe, fun, clean, and economical areas to stay when visiting our area. Like any big cities, there are certain sketchy areas to avoid but you can say that about any place in the USA. Many tourists save loads of cash by avoiding the trendy expensive hotels in Manhattan.
The girls on HA have mentioned the places in the Newark Airport vicinity as being ideal.
hopefully someone will chime in with specific recommendations

Oh Ok, Hopefully Ill Find A Nice Area To Stay In, I Really Dont Want To Stay Anywhere In NYC

Jackal
02-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Really avoid Newark, I've got family in new Jersey and that area is really hit hard by the economy (high crime, few resources like restaurants and grocery stores, crumbling buildings, rats) and pollution is bothersome as well.,