PDA

View Full Version : 5-6 yrs old TS girl in the making! feroshhh!

alyssaluxor
02-18-2011, 07:47 AM
http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-17-cute-little-asian-boy-does-burlesque-by-christina-aguilera

PAK!

zimm66
02-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Wow scary

PomonaCA
02-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Wow scary

Yeah all I needed was to see that it was fatfucks website and I clicked out.

innocentbychoice
02-18-2011, 09:03 AM
I had seen that already and I just thought that's terrible...

A boy in makeup and a dress dancing like Christina, and his parents taped it for the world to see? I don't know, it's just kinda creepy.

phobun
02-18-2011, 12:56 PM
I had seen that already and I just thought that's terrible...

A boy in makeup and a dress dancing like Christina, and his parents taped it for the world to see? I don't know, it's just kinda creepy.

I agree....

cheez
02-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Well the ten seconds I watched were pretty disturbing...
However, it's not much worse than the crap those parents let their kids do on Toddlers and Tiaras. And from everything I've read on this board, most of the transgirls on here knew they were girls from literally the time they could walk, and if that's the case with this kid, then it is what it is. If this kid already knows his own mind, while the internet isn't the best forum for it, at least it seems like the parents are pretty accepting which is good, isn't it?

Jackal
02-18-2011, 09:16 PM
I don't get why some videos go viral, this is just odd and a little Toddler/Tiara creepy too. If the kid is showing early signs of being tg and/or ts, then its good that the parents are accepting. What is PAK btw?

dogsandcats
02-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Great for the kid and great for the parents to support.

giovanni_hotel
02-19-2011, 12:28 AM
That's Alyssa's baby!!

She has another thread on HA posted of the same kid getting his groove on!!lol
I wanna know who's turning little man out at such a delicate young age???
Mom!!?? Dad?? Sis?
He does know how to WORK when the camera is turned on him!!

Quiet Reflections
02-19-2011, 12:54 AM
that is terribly disturbing

Dino Velvet
02-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Yeah all I needed was to see that it was fatfucks website and I clicked out.

Me too. As soon as I saw Perez Hilton's name I realized there was no reason to bother. I did scroll back up to give another look at Alyssa's sexy avatar.

MissGinger
02-19-2011, 05:32 PM
it reminds me of the episode of southpark where butters records cartman's tea party....

phobun
02-19-2011, 05:35 PM
I did scroll back up to give another look at Alyssa's sexy avatar.

Good call!

wendell
02-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Supporting your child demonstrating transgender behaviour at a young age is one thing. Filming him dance a burlesque piece in drag quite another. As if tarting up a five year old like a hooker and having him gyrate is the best method to dea with gender issues in children... But as Dino says this presented by Perez Hilton who is frankly a tosspot at the best of times.

cheez
02-20-2011, 05:58 AM
Supporting your child demonstrating transgender behaviour at a young age is one thing. Filming him dance a burlesque piece in drag quite another. As if tarting up a five year old like a hooker and having him gyrate is the best method to dea with gender issues in children... But as Dino says this presented by Perez Hilton who is frankly a tosspot at the best of times.

I agree.
But plenty of parents of non TS children (which this may or may not be) do the exact same thing and they're rewarded with cash and TV show appearances...
YouTube - 2 year old Mia Grande Models Madonna Style Cone Bra On Stage in Austin TX - Toddlers & Tiaras (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTxL5o4TH5g)

Helvis2012
02-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Very interesting. Leaves a lot to be considered.

innocentbychoice
02-21-2011, 08:46 AM
I agree.
But plenty of parents of non TS children (which this may or may not be) do the exact same thing and they're rewarded with cash and TV show appearances...
YouTube - 2 year old Mia Grande Models Madonna Style Cone Bra On Stage in Austin TX - Toddlers & Tiaras (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTxL5o4TH5g)

But that's creepy as well. I don't have kids but if I did I don't think I'd like my 2 year old child to be judged on how cute he/she looks, or how talented he/she is.

cheez
02-21-2011, 09:37 AM
But that's creepy as well. I don't have kids but if I did I don't think I'd like my 2 year old child to be judged on how cute he/she looks, or how talented he/she is.

I'm not disagreeing that its creepy- however, parading your children in outlandish get-ups and do things we might consider provocative or unusual is acceptable to a somewhat decent sized part of our nation...
Not everybody finds it creepy, and I'm not going to criticize people's unusual approach to child rearing as long as the child isn't harmed by it.
Is this harmful? I don't know...

innocentbychoice
02-21-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm not disagreeing that its creepy- however, parading your children in outlandish get-ups and do things we might consider provocative or unusual is acceptable to a somewhat decent sized part of our nation...
Not everybody finds it creepy, and I'm not going to criticize people's unusual approach to child rearing as long as the child isn't harmed by it.
Is this harmful? I don't know...

I think we'll found out if it's harmful when the classmates and friends of this boy see this video of him.