Merkurie
02-17-2011, 09:16 AM
The dick is a big giveaway.

Helvis2012
02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
It's certainly something.

kukm4
02-17-2011, 09:25 AM
YouTube - Dramatic Chipmunk - It's a trap! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqeNC54FMrQ)

Mayrah
02-17-2011, 01:00 PM
@OP, look up the difference between "crossdresser/transvestite and transsexual aka tranny"

It might give you some insight to word things better then to give it a name it isnt is:)

GroobySteven
02-17-2011, 01:17 PM
@OP, look up the difference between "crossdresser/transvestite and transsexual aka tranny"

It might give you some insight to word things better then to give it a name it isnt is:)

Maybe you need to look it up.
TRANSvestite or TRANSexual/TRANSsexual could both be "aka tranny".

:geek:

Mayrah
02-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Maybe you need to look it up.
TRANSvestite or TRANSexual/TRANSsexual could both be "aka tranny".

:geek:

Could, sure.. but that would be in a non-sexual way on a intelligent level?

In category, they all fall underneath the transgender term, transvestite/androgyn/transsexual.

Sarina Valentina for example is what you would define a true-transsexual, while someone who dresses part time is a normal transsexual, because as you said, they could be both? BUT, to category them better, Sarina lives as a female at all times, which is a transsexual/tranny(real thing) while someone who dresses part time is seen as a crossdresser/tranvestite(man with wig)

Am i right or is that way off? :wiggle:

keyplay
02-17-2011, 03:04 PM
whatever floats your boat....nothing wrong with getting your freak on.

GroobySteven
02-17-2011, 03:59 PM

You are way off but I'll let someone else explain why.

Mayrah
02-17-2011, 07:10 PM

Fair enough :)

SirCumsAlot
02-17-2011, 07:16 PM
:puke

innocentbychoice
02-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Could, sure.. but that would be in a non-sexual way on a intelligent level?

In category, they all fall underneath the transgender term, transvestite/androgyn/transsexual.

Sarina Valentina for example is what you would define a true-transsexual, while someone who dresses part time is a normal transsexual, because as you said, they could be both? BUT, to category them better, Sarina lives as a female at all times, which is a transsexual/tranny(real thing) while someone who dresses part time is seen as a crossdresser/tranvestite(man with wig)

She's not way off, she's right. A trangendered person (the word "transgender" is a bit more accurate cuz it defines the difference between their brains or genders and bodies, while the word "transsexual" is more about the physical change or transition from one sex to the other) is someone trapped in the wrong body so they modify their bodies to match the way they feel and think. A crossdresser/transvestite is someone who dresses as the opposite sex for whatever reason, but at the end of the day they're still a man in costume or a woman in costume.

Ryz
02-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Mmmmm so sexy bb