PDA

View Full Version : Silena/ Houston

willib
12-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Has anyone been with this girl?

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 02:17 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Bigguy
12-13-2005, 02:33 AM
I guess the marriage didn't last long then? :lol:

I was wondering what happened to her. She seemed horny when I talked to her briefly that night at the carnival party.

WendyWilliams
12-13-2005, 02:34 AM
lol dan

GroobySteven
12-13-2005, 02:49 AM
So tell us how you really feel about her Dan?
seanchai

:shock:

GrimFusion
12-13-2005, 03:42 AM
if u ever pulled my sister out of a car by the hair ide fuckin whack ur winshield in with a shovel too....many people are annoying or even unbearable when drunk, especially with issues regarding relationships, etc involved...im sure she aint a saint, but im betting ur not the most even keeled person either;)

There are always two sides to every story, but rarely do you hear the absolute truth from either side. I'm sure if you were to ask her, he'd be the raging lunatic.

Either way, man... pulling a chick out of a car by her hair and leaving her stranded is a bit much for any situation. It's obvious they both over-reacted.

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 03:50 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 03:57 AM

WendyWilliams
12-13-2005, 04:03 AM
It was horrible she came slurring over to me rambling about Kourtney who had been nothing but nice to her and then she suddenly says "you want to fuck him too" LOL I was like Ashley ummm you are kinda drunk. Next thing I know the Houston girls come around the cornor saying Kourtney was ready to go because of Ashley and they were going to kick her ass for ruining the party and bothering Kourtney LOL

Next thing I know Dan is rushing her out the door.

I never knew what happen.

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 04:14 AM

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 04:17 AM

Saintrose
12-13-2005, 04:47 AM
What a waste....she's very attractive

hollysweet
12-13-2005, 05:00 AM
HUM NO SHES NOT SHE VERY PLAIN WHEN YOU SEE HER THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER HER FACE IS OVER DONE AND NOT EVEN DONE RIGHT LIPS LIKE A FISH WITH A VOICE LIKE A TRUCK DRIVER ASK ANY ONE I SAY WHAT A WASTE OF A PIC OF DAN POOR THING HAD TO STAND NEXT TO HER LOSER ASS

hollysweet
12-13-2005, 05:05 AM
much better yes i think so :P

DamionXXX
12-13-2005, 05:12 AM

NickTheQuick
12-13-2005, 05:42 AM

No but she's got amazing boobs, and the rest of her is nice as well.

yowsa
12-13-2005, 10:48 PM

What is this device she's using? Looks interesting...

EdelweissFan
12-14-2005, 12:05 AM
This is a little OT, but Dan, you wrote:

Just because a guy has tits that does not mean they are above an ass beating, I didnt hurt her one bit and used only the amount of force I needed to to get her out of the car and diffuse the situation... IF HOWEVER SHE WOULD HAVE CONDUCTED HERSELF LIKE A LADY EVEN JUST A LITTLE BIT NONE OF THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED...

I assume you are saying you would not treat a GG that way. My question is whether you and the other guys here really think that way about TGs when it comes to relationships getting physical. Like, you would never hit a girl, but a TG under these circs really isn't a girl?

And I'm not being judgmental. I know a number of gay guys who have knock down drag out fights, and from their perspective, it's really like two guys had a "fair fight" -- very different vibe from "domestic violence".

So if it comes that that, is a fight with a TG, a fight with a guy with tits? Or no matter what she has done, she is a girl, and you are a guy and it's not right to get physical back?

Kramer
12-14-2005, 12:09 AM
WOW that pic of her squatting on that dildo was hottt.

Is that pic part of a video? If so which video? I want it ASAP!

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 01:26 AM

Legend
12-14-2005, 01:50 AM
I slapped the shit out of her... ACTION... REACTION ...

Dude i was agreeing on everything on how you handle the situation about the drunk friend but that action toward the ex is cowardly A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward, guys who hit on women tend too be chicken shit scared to fight guys.

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Dude..dont let the cock chasers here get you down about that shit...

If a bitch was wiggin off in my car she'd be kicked to the curb with a quickness....You are NOT GOING TO FUCK UP the interior of my car, when i put that shit in by hand and spent much $$$...I dont care if your a TS, a GG or my best friend....if your fucking things up your going home via taxi........

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 02:01 AM
[Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

BOATER
12-14-2005, 02:01 AM
Damionxxx, I have your back here. I would generally say it is wrong to hit a girl, GG or TS.
But there is a limit of where the line is drawn.
I have dated GG and TS's that have flipped out and picked up some shit to come at me with. If you have the ability to walk away fine, but in a car, your life, innocent people in other cars and walking by are at risk.
Have I ever decked a girl, no. Have I had to push, pick up, pull out a girl from the car? Yes.

Legend
12-14-2005, 02:04 AM
Damon why did you edit your post?

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 02:05 AM

EdelweissFan
12-14-2005, 02:07 AM
Dan, if you are responding to me, you missed my point completely. I wasn't judging your particular situation at all. The language you quoted from my post was a QUESTION, not a conclusion. I was asking the guys in general IF you believe it is never OK to hit a girl (and there are a lot of men who feel this way, and even more important, whether you agree or not this is how the LAW is going to treat you) -- IF you believe that, does it also extent to Tgirls?

That's my question. If not, why? Is it because, when it comes to physical "domestic" conflicts you think of them as guys with tits -- ie the way most people think of gays who fight -- or something else -- like they themselves demand street cred?

I am asking, not telling.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:08 AM

Dude i was agreeing on everything on how you handle the situation about the drunk friend but that action toward the ex is cowardly A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward, guys who hit on women tend too be chicken shit scared to fight guys.

Legend is always good for a laugh Damion, he's full of inspirational fun and games direct from the heart of Alabama, I'm collecting all his blethering for a book to be released next year, it's some precious stuff.

Hey if a girl starts attacking me, she's going to get hit back, until she stops attacking me.
You can't have it both ways - you want equalism, then you need to take it all.

Questions for Legend (watch this - he never answers any direct questions as his fairytale world might collapse): You stated "A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward" sp if a girl is attacking you with a knife and may kill you - you're going to what?

Or here's another one - a girl gangbanger has just killed your mother and is standing laughing over the body. She's going to run away and get away with it...you do what?

seanchai

Legend
12-14-2005, 02:26 AM

Legend is always good for a laugh Damion, he's full of inspirational fun and games direct from the heart of Alabama, I'm collecting all his blethering for a book to be released next year, it's some precious stuff.

Hey if a girl starts attacking me, she's going to get hit back, until she stops attacking me.
You can't have it both ways - you want equalism, then you need to take it all.

Questions for Legend (watch this - he never answers any direct questions as his fairytale world might collapse): You stated "A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward" sp if a girl is attacking you with a knife and may kill you - you're going to what?

Or here's another one - a girl gangbanger has just killed your mother and is standing laughing over the body. She's going to run away and get away with it...you do what?

seanchai

He didn't say he was attacked with a knife he said has ex wife hit him in the face and he then slapped the shit out of her. Of course anyone who is beening attacked with a knife or any kind of weapon is going to defend themselves.

Equalism does not give reason too cowardly guys to knock the shit out of women. I don't know damon but from that snippet about the ex that was excess force which is cowardly.

Seanchai what would your reaction be if a guy knock the shit out of your sister or mother and don't give me that equalism crap.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:29 AM
You failed to answer my questions, dimwit.
You stated "A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward" sp if a girl is attacking you with a knife and may kill you - you're going to what?

Why can't you answer them?
seanchai

EdelweissFan
12-14-2005, 02:32 AM
On the "guy never hits a girl" idea -- whether you think its fair, or right, or even in the best interest of your survival -- try answering this question:

Cops show up at a house. There are tables turned over, a few broken dishes. A man and woman are in the house. Each has one black eye. They tell the cops they were "fighting" and admit they each got in one good swing at the other.

Who do the cops cuff and take to jail?

Pretty obvious answer, right?

Now, what if the cops somehow discover the woman is a TG?

BTW all this discussion is supposed to be in the context of DOMESTIC disputes -- so the questions about someone murdering someone's mother, etc, is beside the point. The question is about domestic disputes, which is what was happening in Dan's car by police standards.

BOATER
12-14-2005, 02:34 AM
No body said it was already to knock the shit out of anyone. But if you are attacked, you defend. And apply the force necessary to diffuse situation.

Now, I wouldn't want anyone hitting my mom or sis. But I don't expect either of them to swing at their husbands without thinking they would get hit back in return.

Now I don't know damion personally, but I do know of him through friends. He knows his girl (now ex) better than us. So I'm sure he handled the situation the way he felt he had too before it became an unmanagable situation.

Legend
12-14-2005, 02:34 AM
not only hit her back, but I laid her ass out cold and she deserved every bit of it..

Fucking cowardly man and i think most guys on here would agree with me.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:37 AM
not only hit her back, but I laid her ass out cold and she deserved every bit of it..

Fucking cowardly man and i think most guys on here would agree with me.

Quit trying to get people to rally around you and answer the questions asked.
seanchai

Legend
12-14-2005, 02:38 AM
You failed to answer my questions, dimwit.
You stated "A GUY SHOULD NEVER HIT A FUCKING GIRL IN ANY situation, that makes you a coward" sp if a girl is attacking you with a knife and may kill you - you're going to what?

Why can't you answer them?
seanchai

To answer your question i would do everything in my power to protect my mother im sure anyone would. Having a life in danger is very different from bitch slapping someone and laying them out in the cold

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:39 AM
So how does that tie in with your not EVER hitting a girl in ANY situation...pray tell.
seanchai

Legend
12-14-2005, 02:42 AM
So how does that tie in with your not EVER hitting a girl in ANY situation...pray tell.
seanchai

Life in danger,are you serious?

I dont think getting hit in the face is life threatening.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:45 AM
That's not what I asked - I asked;
seanchai

Castor_Troy05
12-14-2005, 02:49 AM
honestly Seanchai you're taking his words out of context, get off his back for a moment, his point is valid. There are just some things a guy is raised with, and being from UK I'd expect u to be ok with it, hitting women is not cool. In self defence if your life is really in danger, then sure self defence, but "knocking her out cold" for a slap in the face, that shit is wrong, no matter how bad the situation is.

DamionXXX

Legend
Answer my question what would you reaction be to if she layed out your mother or sister equalism?

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Answer my question what would you reaction be to if she layed out your mother or sister equalism?

Laid out as in punched or laid out as in killed? In what circumstances?

Still waiting for you to answer my question, which I asked first
seanchai

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 02:58 AM
honestly Seanchai you're taking his words out of context, get off his back for a moment, his point is valid. There are just some things a guy is raised with, and being from UK I'd expect u to be ok with it, hitting women is not cool. In self defence if your life is really in danger, then sure self defence, but "knocking her out cold" for a slap in the face, that shit is wrong, no matter how bad the situation is.

Failing to see why you need to stick in here CT but I'm taking his words exactly IN context. This guy spouts of his assertions on death, religion, war, politics but then fails to back them up or answer any questions about them.

Hitting a woman is definately not cool, defending yourself if in danger is cool. If a girl came up to me and punched me in the face, she's getting a good slap back. I don't feel the need to get attacked without responding under some notion of chivalry or gentleman behavior, cause and effect, I'd react to the issue without taking it too far.

Beating up on someone and "never hitting a girl under any circumstances" are two different things.
Legend is a barrel of dichotomys and until he is posed questions to start questioning himself, he's going to have to keep going back to 3rd grade.
seanchai

Legend
12-14-2005, 03:03 AM

seanchai

As in knocked the fuck out with a punch or slap,as in some guy just punch the shit of out them.

Having your life in danger is different then just knocking a girl out. Do you get it?

Castor_Troy05
12-14-2005, 03:04 AM
i'm sticking my bit in here cos i've seen domestic abuse close hand, and when i see it just kinda blown over in a playground style "she hit me first" then I just don't get it. Yeah self defence is fine, but the initial response to one slap was knocking her ass out. not cool.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 03:08 AM
i'm sticking my bit in here cos i've seen domestic abuse close hand, and when i see it just kinda blown over in a playground style "she hit me first" then I just don't get it. Yeah self defence is fine, but the initial response to one slap was knocking her ass out. not cool.

That's not my argument - my argument is with Legend's usual broad sweeping, agressive statements.
seanchai

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 03:11 AM

seanchai

As in knocked the fuck out with a punch or slap,as in some guy just punch the shit of out them.

Having your life in danger is different then just knocking a girl out. Do you get it?

Oh I get it completely - you've still not answered my question, Jesus H Christ, man - what is it with you?

Ok if a guy punched my friend/family - if I'm able to then I've going to retaliate similarly.
If a girl done it too them, I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again with legal action and verbal warning.
If I was standing in between my friend/family when a girl tried to hit them and I was unable to restrain them, I'd hit them to stop them attacking others.

So Legend, you would correct your statement to say, sometimes it's ok to hit a girl under the right circumstances?
seanchai

hollysweet
12-14-2005, 03:16 AM
WHAT AREN'T YOU UNDER STANDING HE HIT HER BACK HE DIDN'T BEAT HER UP HE'S USING WORDS LIKE THAT TO TEL YOU HOW HE WAS FEELING HE HIT HER BACK HE DIDN'T LAY HER OUT OR ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW THIS YOUR JUST BEING A MESSY FAGGOT DRAGGING THIS TALK OUT TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE ANY ONE THAT CAN READ WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. LET ME GO HIT YOUR ASS AND SEE YOU JUST STAND THERE I WOULD ONLY HIT YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE A PUNK NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THERE MOTHER OR SISTER OR A FAMILY MEMBER YOUR THE ONLY ONE USING THAT SHE WAS A G/F THERE IS A DIFFERENCE YOU CANT USE FAMILY THE SAME WAY SO LEARN HOW TO READ BEFORE YOU TRY GOING OFF ON PEOPLE OF STUFF AND REALLY IF YOU DON'T HIT BACK COME VISIT ME IN TX AND ILL HIT YOU FOR BEING SO DUMB.
XOXOXO

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Holly rents our her massive tits as a sparring partner to professional boxers on a parttime basis.
They've beaten some of the greatest boxers although she has difficulty wearing her championship belt...
seanchai

Legend
12-14-2005, 03:28 AM
ok let me try and be the voice of reason here boys....it seems u guys are not getting what seanchai and damian are saying..

i find it similar to the gun laws in most states, while technically u have to be an adult to be charged as an adult, many states have adopted the if u play like an adult u pay like one..meaning if ur 16 and technically still a minor, yet posses a weapon and behave like a big boy, u should be charged as one, or at least have that fact taken into consideration during sentencing....

similarly, a girl is a girl, i think everyone agrees that, however...if she chooses to lose girl status by not behaving like a lady, and instead, raises her fists and starts to get physical, i think she loses girl status and all treatment thereof..u cant have it both ways, u wanna get treated like a lady, then act like one...

legend, this is what makes u somewhat intollerable...see i was the first one who questioned the agressive behavior, then heard the details and backed off and simply allowed people to make up their minds..u dont stop and in poor grammar get people to say "this fuckin kid is really begging for it"...im not being personal (a little maybe) im just pointing out that ur skirting the issue and playing up the honorable guy thingy, which is too obvious and tired to be working...

damian and seanchai, i hope i presented ur side fairly...

So your saying if a girl act likes a guy she should get beat up like one?

True my grammer and punacation is bad but does that give people a right too hate me and insult me isn't this a forum and based on opinions? If you don't under my post then correct me dont insult me.

To tell the truth when i first came to this site i thought i could learn things about life but all i get is insults and threats and made to look like a bad guy. Only person i have learned from is felica and she came at me without insults and information when i was wrong.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 03:32 AM
You get insulted because you make broad and often ridiculous statements.
You then fail to answer any questions put to you on those statements.

I've posed questions to you, that contradict what you say and I believe you realise what those contradictions are.

If you want to learn more about life than you've got to be open to other peoples idea and question your own preconceptions based on how you were brought up or educated.
You have blind faith which you refuse to question, therefore you will not learn or expand your horizons but be forever caught in those dogmas/beliefs.

seanchai

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 03:33 AM

Legend
12-14-2005, 03:34 AM
WHAT AREN'T YOU UNDER STANDING HE HIT HER BACK HE DIDN'T BEAT HER UP HE'S USING WORDS LIKE THAT TO TEL YOU HOW HE WAS FEELING HE HIT HER BACK HE DIDN'T LAY HER OUT OR ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW THIS YOUR JUST BEING A MESSY FAGGOT DRAGGING THIS TALK OUT TRYING TO GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE ANY ONE THAT CAN READ WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. LET ME GO HIT YOUR ASS AND SEE YOU JUST STAND THERE I WOULD ONLY HIT YOU MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE A PUNK NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THERE MOTHER OR SISTER OR A FAMILY MEMBER YOUR THE ONLY ONE USING THAT SHE WAS A G/F THERE IS A DIFFERENCE YOU CANT USE FAMILY THE SAME WAY SO LEARN HOW TO READ BEFORE YOU TRY GOING OFF ON PEOPLE OF STUFF AND REALLY IF YOU DON'T HIT BACK COME VISIT ME IN TX AND ILL HIT YOU FOR BEING SO DUMB.
XOXOXO

Dumb,moron,idiot,kid,child,etc insults don't bother me. I dont care about being called a punk that is the same reason why i dont give a fuck about being called gay for liking girls like yourself its just labels.

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 03:37 AM

willib
12-14-2005, 03:46 AM
Thx for the advice Damion, Airborne all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend
12-14-2005, 03:50 AM
You get insulted because you make broad and often ridiculous statements.
You then fail to answer any questions put to you on those statements.

I've posed questions to you, that contradict what you say and I believe you realise what those contradictions are.

If you want to learn more about life than you've got to be open to other peoples idea and question your own preconceptions based on how you were brought up or educated.
You have blind faith which you refuse to question, therefore you will not learn or expand your horizons but be forever caught in those dogmas/beliefs.

seanchai

Should you be open to people that insult you, i didn't even know you but i respected you, but when you wished death on me i lost all that man(and you probably don't give a damn) but thats how just how life is.

Dude you got me thinking about Christians and their take on god and i wonder to myself about that. Recently felica got me to think is the death penalty right. Can you equal one life by taking another and should we even have it.

Legend
12-14-2005, 03:52 AM
Legend... and I am being serious here...

are you into that kinda stuff... you know getting slapped around?

because you seem like a glutton for punishment...

No man.

Legend
12-14-2005, 04:03 AM
legend, ur askin for it, is the only thing i can say...while i think ur probably well intended, ur really missing common sense...theres no question that if people didnt have issues with u on other matters then they wouldnt attack u as they are now...its the irony and hypocracy of being a faithful religious zealot who craves shemales and flaunts his religion here...common sense must tell u that most intelligent shemales and people in the industry would have to be ardent liberals which then follows that religion, which goes against most liberal strains, isnt held in high regard in such circles...while im sure many people who watched our religious battles here are also believers, theyre wise enough to keep their beliefs silent since they recognize the forum and the silliness of proffessing faith in such circles...but u dont...u give ur i will believe in what i believe no matter what statement, which makes the intelligent non theist just say oh fuck u, if u wont listen to reason and straight up tell us ur blind to logic, then what the fuck are u arguing about and telling us ur beliefs..if ur not willing to be openminded enough to debate ur points why the fuck mention them? and it just seems all ur agrmunet follow the this is what i thnk and i dont care what anyone says style...

I think i understand what your saying i was wrong to first bring up the christain thing about arianna's sig and should have been silence about it.
Not everyone believes in the same thing and you have too listen to people or come with many many facts before making a argument.

GroobySteven
12-14-2005, 04:20 AM
its more the common sense of realizing where u are...u dont go to syria and say how u love bagels and lox and u dont come to a site dedicated to people who most likely have had to overcome the hate of religious intolerance and say how u love the baby jesus...simple

Personally I love all babies. They all start out good.
With a little salt and pepper, roast em on a spit - Kebabies are delicious.
seanchai

DamionXXX
12-14-2005, 04:30 AM

willib
12-14-2005, 05:29 AM
HEY KRAMMER THE VIDEO IS ON SHEMALE STROKERS, DUDE

Kramer
12-14-2005, 07:56 AM
thanks willib, im stayin out of this other shit! 8)

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 10:09 AM
I for one, would pay money to see Holly beat the fuck out of Legend like the little ignorant bitch he is....all fair and legal like with gloves n shit.....Ya know you would get beat, right Legend?

Fucking clueless pansy....

Wow, im harsh lately.......

Legend
12-14-2005, 11:24 AM
I for one, would pay money to see Holly beat the fuck out of Legend like the little ignorant bitch he is....all fair and legal like with gloves n shit.....Ya know you would get beat, right Legend?

Fucking clueless pansy....

Wow, im harsh lately.......

Your not harsh maybe a idiot,all you do is say your little two cent at the end of discussions. I dont even fucking know you,said anything to you or care about you since ive been on this forum yet you feel the need to tell me how you feel like i give a damn. I would kick your head in for free like without gloves n shit...... Ya know i would, right blackadder.

P.S You calling me a pansy with that avatar LOL dont ever do that again.

BlackAdder
12-14-2005, 08:52 PM
What, you mean my Avatar where Im totally cut and your scrawny little pic floating around with .??

I guess you missed the post where I listed my ass beating qualifications, but thats okay- I dont even break a sweat on marks like you lol...

If its any consolation though, I do apologize for that last post....Your just young and ignorant which is no crime....My apologies, I was in a REALLY cranky mood last night.....