PDA

View Full Version : HOUSTON TX

cheribaum
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
In Houston GALLERIA area. will be here until Sunday night.

www,cheri-baum.com
contact info:
http://www.eros-austin.com/files/cheri1.htm

BOATER
12-11-2005, 12:49 AM
I see you picked the right 3 pics for your eros ad. Too bad you had to black out the spot.
Are they getting stricker on pics. I had a girlfriend of mine tell me eros denied her pis because she was grabbing herself through panties, it didn't show anything. So she had to change the pic.

Any way cheri I really like the top and bottom pic here. Top one is obvious why, the bottom one because it you have good eye contact and you look very pretty.

dj4monie
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Cheri likes black d*ck that's always a good thing...

chefmike
12-11-2005, 04:26 AM

ahh...playin the race card...if I said that someone liked white dick, and that's always a good thing, would that be politically incorrect? :roll:

dj4monie
12-11-2005, 04:48 AM

ahh...playin the race card...if I said that someone liked white dick, and that's always a good thing, would that be politically incorrect? :roll:

How is that the race card?

She says on her own web site that hardly anything was better than Big Black Cock, does that make her racist? No, get a grip homie.

Its not everyday a nice looking non-black TG on this forum comes on here and adimits she likes Black men besides a few of them (Wendy comes to mind).

That's all I was saying, dayum. Lighten up...

Its nice its not some ugly hag that comes on here talking about "Hey I like black men.." then again, judging by the Manly TG post below... Maybe some would welcome that.

dj4monie
12-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Oh and I should prolly add I date white GG's exclusively and that must make be rasist to black women, not.