PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Adventures No.15

05-28-2002, 10:50 AM
my god.
this new video just blew me away.
Vanity just kicks ass. All hot, sensual and sexy as usual. Fucks the dude's ass, the girls cunt and ass, gets fucked, and cum's on the guys' head.
For all ya fans of TVTS flicks, this is an obligatory one.
Another killer scene envolves two trannies and a young girl, brazilian style.

xxx
Trannie and girl lover...

06-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Yeh I've seen it in the stores, but the fact that it has all the gg in it takes something away for me. I like real girls too don't get me wrong, but it's the taboo of tgirls and guys that get me going..... So I'll pass on this film from Joey and wait for the next one. BTW BTG's is cumming out with their all black tgirl flix soon. It will have Lisa Kage, Ivy, Simone/Lady, Destinee, it should be one hot film I can't wait!!!!!

12-17-2002, 08:21 PM
that BTG flick sucks. grooby makes such wack videos. Who the fuck told seancai we want to see his pasty white ass on screen. he's too cheap to pay for male models? i'd do it for free. i wanted to get the new tape they have with alanah in it but i don't want to see some flabby british guy who'll make my dick wilt

werwt22
03-10-2006, 01:49 AM
lmao....Just scrolling back to some of the old posts and saw what this guy wrote. lmao.....I can't stop laughing. "Pasty White Ass" lol.