PDA

View Full Version : Transexual Pheromones

BenDundat
02-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Ever since my teenage years I have been attracted to the scent of the opposite sex. Through some research i found out that pheromones play a huge role in how we perceive the attractiveness of others. It has been my experience that the scents or pheromones that some transexuals have really excites me. I am not sure what it is. These people practice good hygiene but there is something there that just drives me crazy.

I remember I was sleeping with someone and kind of placed my nose close to her armpit and went to sleep. I recall waking up in the middle of the nice with my nose burning and feeling almost intoxicated with my head spinning.

Can anybody relate or am I the only one. And no this is isnt a Dino Velvet thread!

seamonkey
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
I am curious to know if there's any research on pheromones of gay or trans persons being different, or just in how they are perceived and reacted to by others. As far as I know gays are attracted to the pheromones of the same gender, but there is no difference in what is produced. But I could be wrong and would like to know more. Does taking corss-gender hormones cause any changes in the pheromones produced, i.e. do tgirls taking estrogen produce more feminine pheromones?