View Full Version : To my fans :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2011, 09:10 PM
You can send me fan mail now!

Kelly Shore P.O. Box 5578 Villa Park, IL 60181-5578

My wishlist http://secretkelly.com/wish-list/

And my store http://secretkelly.com/webcam/

Sweet Kisses, Kelly

You can buy personalized autographed pics from me ranging from 20 to 75 dollars :) Each pic is especially made for you :)

Buy Personalized Autographed Pics Of Kelly Ranging from $20.00 to $75.00
Bikini/Lingerie Shots signed – $20.00
Topless shots Signed – $40.00
Full Nudity With Cock Out Signed – $75.00

Caff_Racer
02-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Hope you won't get too much mail from wackos!

By the way, a bit of useless information: Villa Park also happens to be the name of the home stadium of British football team Aston Villa! :geek:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jIDRSZWoFTw/SkT2epKksRI/AAAAAAAAAG8/iJA_UJ9iOFY/s400/aston+villa+branding.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2011, 09:20 PM
cool :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Your husband is broke and can't full-fill your wishlist!
lmao you wish :P a lot of fans like to spoil you :)

DW2012
02-14-2011, 11:06 PM
lmao you wish :P a lot of fans like to spoil you :)

Shit I need to stop pushing away all the old gay men that obsess over my male stripper videos, I need pathetic fans.

MrsKellyPierce
02-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Shit I need to stop pushing away all the old gay men that obsess over my male stripper videos, I need pathetic fans.
You call it pathetic..I call it sweet and caring :)

Because they know transition is expensive.

DW2012
02-14-2011, 11:13 PM
You call it pathetic..I call it sweet and caring :)

Because they know transition is expensive.

Yeah transitioning from a skinny 115lb 30% body fat weak boy to a 175lb 5% body fat stud takes money, and a lot of dedication + time, I could use the extra money to buy roids and get to 190lbs with 3% body fat quicker.

I'll work on my roid wishlist soon.

lisaparadise
02-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Kelly has fans? wtf lol thats gotta cost a pretty penny i hope your hubby has a second job lol

Dino Velvet
02-15-2011, 12:45 AM
note to self: gotta figure out how I can scrape off this well aged taint cheese, put it in an envelope carefully, and send it labeled as "fan mail" to the beautiful Mrs Kelly Shore.

LittleGuy
02-15-2011, 12:56 AM
No thanks hunny

AlternateName
02-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Yeah transitioning from a skinny 115lb 30% body fat weak boy to a 175lb 5% body fat stud takes money, and a lot of dedication + time, I could use the extra money to buy roids and get to 190lbs with 3% body fat quicker.

I'll work on my roid wishlist soon.

i dont think that takes a lot of money to do that, just a special diet which ain't expensive but just takes discipline. I get those same results working out excersising and not eating processed foods, dead animal, and microwaved & genetially altered foods.

MrsKellyPierce
02-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Lol Dino

DW2012
02-15-2011, 02:10 AM
i dont think that takes a lot of money to do that, just a special diet which ain't expensive but just takes discipline. I get those same results working out excersising and not eating processed foods, dead animal, and microwaved & genetially altered foods.

If you're 6'6" lol I'm 5'11" so to be 190lbs with 3% body fat takes all that stuff.

So, no! How tall are you? Plus weight and body fat percentage.

onmyknees
02-15-2011, 02:14 AM

What about all the booze Dino? You're a handle a day man from what I hear !!!!!! LOL

Dino Velvet
02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
What about all the booze Dino? You're a handle a day man from what I hear !!!!!! LOL

At over 300 lbs, I'm strong like Jason from Friday The 13th and almost as handsome. Just picture a big, smelly psychotic guy in the woods holding a machete in one hand and a fifth of Jack in the other.

onmyknees
02-15-2011, 02:39 AM
At over 300 lbs, I'm strong like Jason from Friday The 13th and almost as handsome. Just picture a big, smelly psychotic guy in the woods holding a machete in one hand and a fifth of Jack in the other.

phychotic ? perhaps but not smelly ! LMAO...now put down the machete and get you order into Kelly for one of her sexy thongs ASAP !!!!!!

ed_jaxon
02-15-2011, 02:49 AM

Let me get a drink of that Jack

DL_NL
02-15-2011, 09:08 PM
You've got some pretty good marketing plans Kelly! :)

AlternateName
02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
If you're 6'6" lol I'm 5'11" so to be 190lbs with 3% body fat takes all that stuff.

So, no! How tall are you? Plus weight and body fat percentage.

so, you're saying to get that result, it takes "all those things"? Just what exactly are all "those things"?

Im just saying that theres a common myth and misconception for this sort of thing, if you eat properly, like as in within the way your human body was designed for, (no processed foods, stay away from dead animal, and microwaved & genetically altered foods) and with a little discipline, (that don't cost nothin'), just a change of consciousness to do it, and as a result you excersise, which dont cost nothin' but either a gym membership, or in my case i have my own stuff in my apt, thats all "those things" i am speaking of,

i would stay away from any of that roids shit you were joking about though, I know you were just joking but its no mystery that that shit will age you which is the opposite effect you want from exercising, and will make you lose your hair and shrink your balls then you ain't gonna be tappin' no cute femo boi/tranny/cd ass.