PDA

View Full Version : Worst pick up line ever received/given

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Received >>>

Guy: Are your parents terrorists?

Umm no?

Guy: Are you sure, because your parents created a bombshell - dangerous baby dangerous

*slaps forehead*

drock
02-12-2011, 08:07 AM
And you didn't take him in the bathroom and give him a blow job after that? At least he tried. lol.

tambor
02-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Worst given that actually worked.... Nice shoes ... lets fuck... of course we were both drunk.

Was at the endup bar in SF taking a leak when someone from behind me asked if they could help me.

pointblack
02-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Today I feel like I am staking Kelly. So I will get of the net now. But here's my pick up line.

White or Latin girls white a big ass.
Damn baby do you have black in you? When she says no. You say well do you want some? Oh for the white guys you have to be black!

Jericho
02-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh for the white guys you have to be black!

Yah...We get that. :rolleyes:

LibertyHarkness
02-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Guy says to me "wow girl you have spanner eyes"

I says back "ehh WTF do you mean "

guy replies "everytime you look at me you make my nuts go tight"

sighhhh

CORVETTEDUDE
02-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Today I feel like I am staking Kelly. So I will get of the net now. But here's my pick up line.

White or Latin girls white a big ass.
Damn baby do you have black in you? When she says no. You say well do you want some? Oh for the white guys you have to be black!

Point Blank stole that line from us Irish WHITE guys. It didn't work for us, either.

livepersona
02-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Received >>>

Guy: Are your parents terrorists?

Umm no?

Guy: Are you sure, because your parents created a bombshell - dangerous baby dangerous

*slaps forehead*

LOL.....that's Austin Powers like.

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Guy says to me "wow girl you have spanner eyes"

I says back "ehh WTF do you mean "

guy replies "everytime you look at me you make my nuts go tight"

sighhhh

Rofl that's hilarious!

onmyknees
02-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Anybody remember the old Laugh in Shows with Artie Johnson hittin' on Ruth Buzzie with such classics as ..."Do you believe in the here after?" ( why yes of course) "well then you know what I'm here after"
Kelly..you're old enough to remember that...LOL

Stavros
02-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Not totally relevant and I think I saw it in an American film, its sort of dark humour as chat up lines go:

I'm going to a funeral on Thursday, would you like to come?

serial138
02-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Best one that ever worked for me: "That dress is very becoming on you" Girl : Awww thanks! "If I was on you I'd be coming too"