PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga's Latest "Born This Way"

sunairco
02-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Sounds like it has a great potential to be some great track for a fast, montage cut TV or TS video. Love the "Don't be a drag, just a queen" line. I just could imagine pacing this video 35 years ago with a/b rolls and gobs of slug stock and a mile long list of sync block frame counts. You video heads wouldn't have a clue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2011, 03:44 AM
It's horrible...it's a copy cat off Madonna...but with worse lyrics and bad accompaniment.

Just horrible

flabbybody
02-12-2011, 04:12 AM
has a musician since Beethoven not "borrowed" from a prior composer?
don't think so.
Madonna is her biggest fan. and HA loves Lady Gaga

her new song is amazing

ELSAPO
02-12-2011, 04:16 AM
and she's got a PHAT ASS!!

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2011, 04:17 AM
don't think so.

her new song is amazingNobody else seems to think so..52,000 people voted that Britney's single is better than Gaga's and most of them said it was crap and disappointed...

soo ummm..the only reason it did well on iTunes is cause it was over hyped and promoted...and her name.

onmyknees
02-12-2011, 04:19 AM
don't think so.

her new song is amazing

People like what they like...obviously. She always looks good, but musically just doesn't pull my trigger. Her beats always sound over
synthesized to me...but as with Madonna, it's not just about the music.

sunairco
02-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Let's face it, unless she blows it with drugs or turns into a train wreck, she the heir apparent to the reigning megastars. With Madonna's tacit endorsement and the unbelievable act of Elton sharing a stage with her and co-performing with her, there is no denying her ascendency. There's probably nothing that she's now perfroming that isn't being critically vetted beyond a musical appeal for commercial sucess. It's no longer about her music as much as it's about her commercial and popular appeal.

TSMichelleAustin
02-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Im bored with Gaga... her first album was amazing then it just went down hill with all her landish outfits! But thats my opinion! The gays love her though!

CORVETTEDUDE
02-12-2011, 05:18 AM
She don't do it for me....but, Kelly does!!!

TSMichelleAustin
02-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Madonna re-invented herself! I just feel Gaga goes more crazy with outfits the more her music sucks! When she wasn't so worried how crazy she looked her music rocked!!!

Jackal
02-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Her music is crap and she's a corporately made product. She is fake; her music is cheap and she is just an outrageous to be outrageous gimmick. Play from the fuckin' heart if you're a musician or not at all!

Jackal
02-12-2011, 07:44 AM
don't think so.

her new song is amazing

Pretty hot ass on her, I'll give her that! :P

drock
02-12-2011, 08:09 AM
don't think so.

her new song is amazing

Damn I like the way that ass looks in that pic!!!